Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let It Snow (Open) Vote_lcapLet It Snow (Open) Voting_barLet It Snow (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let It Snow (Open) Vote_lcapLet It Snow (Open) Voting_barLet It Snow (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let It Snow (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 am

The first few light rays shone through the window onto a sleeping fox girl, Nina then slowly opened her eyes and yawned drowsily before stretching, opening her curtains to see a thick blanket of snow outside, it was mid-January and during the previous night about five inches of snow had fallen, school had been cancelled and kids were already out playing in the snow, Nina gave a sleepy smile and climbed out of bed, starting to make breakfast and planning to go out in the snow a little later too.

Meanwhile in a secluded pond in Central Park, the snow caused more panic than anything, Luna slowly opening her eyes to a bright glow coming from above her, looking up she realized she was trapped in the pond, a thick layer of ice over it, Luna gasped a little in fear before she swam up to the ice, trying her best to break the ice with her fist but nothing happened "if I don't get out I'll suffocate!" she muttered in fear, banging on the ice in hope that someone would hear her "H-HELP!!! ANYONE! HELP ME! I'M TRAPPED!" she screamed, her muffled cries for help being heard around the pond.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 am

Emily had been flying around over the park at that point in time, laughing up a storm and just enjoying herself. Now obviously she wasn't being very heroish but hey, she was bored and ha JUST gotten out of a high security testing lab, wouldn't you want to have some down time to?

And it wasn't even a normal day, there was snow everywhere too! Snow is awesome! Emily had just figured if all the little kids could go out and play when snow was on the ground, then she should be allowed to as well. Flying down to the ground, she giggled and jumped into the snow, rolling around in it a bit before she heard a gigantic thud coming from the ground. Somehow, she'd found her way onto the pond...which was frozen under a 1" thick sheet of ice anyway. Scraping some of the snow out of the way, her eyes widened when she saw a girl trapped under it."Well I'll be damned." She said to herself, signaling she'd help the girl. Standing up and making a fist, she brought down about a ton of force in her punch, shattering the ice to bits. "Oh wow, are you alright? Do you have hypothermia? Frostbite? Do you like ice cream?" Emily went on and on. She got like this sometimes, she just asked every little question that popped into her head.
Back to top Go down

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Mark was in uniform in the park having quite a bit of fun with some local children form the neighborhood next over. Well didn't you know, it was national have a snowball fight with Teen Lantern day. TL was having a 5 on 1 snowball fight with the boys and one girl. As they tried bombarding him while he hid behind a tree with snowballs, he got a devious look upon his face and then made a catapult adjacent to the tree, which he then filled with 12 snowballs he had already made while taking cover and launched them at the kids. They all grew wide eyed and ran as the projectiles came raining down upon them, but they're screams were that of laughter and fun. Mark loved the winter time...He then came from behind the tree in his lantern attire wearing a blue scarf and a blue beanie with a white puffball on top of it. Ready to continue their snow brawl. "Here I come guys, look out!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Luna looked to Emily with a smile as she sat on the shore, her mermaid tail now visible "I-I'm fine thank you, just a little shaken that's all" she said softly as she tried to get her breath back "I didn't realize the pond would freeze over so quickly..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Toji waddled in, looking like a ball on legs from all the coats and scarves he was wearing.."man, wish I didn't need to wear this get up.....stupid co-o-o-o-oACHOO!!!Grr, I got to find my attachable heater when I go back to the tower!!!" He struck a determined pose, only to go slipping, soon gaining maxium velocity.He stopped when he struck a tree.WHAM"Urgh, defeated bt a tree....the ultimate shame....."He slowly fell backwards, a treebark imprint on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Terry showed up walking at a brisk pace to the pond. He was in winter clothes, a beanie over his head showing just a lock of his black hair over his face, and in a heavy winter jacket, along with pants and boots. He was also dragging a sledgehammer with him.

OOC: Only reference pic I could find...just use it for the beanie...
Spoiler:

BIC: Terry finally arrived at the lake, but saw other people were there already. He saw Luna on the shore, quickly running over.

Slag it! Sorry I'm late, Luna. Are you okay? I set my alarm, since I knew it would be freezing out, but I slept through it...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Luna looked to Terry and smiled softly at him "oh you were coming to help me? That's so sweet of you" she said before she realized the two around her were wrapped up, looking down to just her mermaid tail and sea-shell bra, seeming confused as she rubbed her pale arms.
Back to top Go down

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 pm

One of the kids try to ambush Mark from up in a tree, but the branch breaks and he falls. Luckily, Mark's quick thinking allowed for him to catch the boy via constructing a quick playhouse slide, which the kid slid down and then landed safely on the ground laughing the entire way. Although, the lantern was breathing rather heavily... "Phew, close one."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Terry blinked while he was looking at Luna, as she said it was sweet of him to come help.

Yeah, sorry, I just didn't wake up to the alarm in time.

He looked at Luna's clothes.

Uh...aren't you cold?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am

Luna chuckled at Terry "don't worry about it, the fact is that you came anyway" she said calmly before she looked to her clothes, a simple sea-shell bra with her mermaid tail "not really...Scotland would get extremely cold at times so I just learned to adjust, yes I'm a little chilly but I'm not freezing cold" she replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

Luna said she had adjusted to Scotland's cold weather, so that it was cold for her, but not chilling.

Well, okay. Just let me know if there's anything else I can do to help, okay? I could put a bunch of salt in the water to keep it from freezing...I'm pretty sure nothing's living under there right now. Except for you, of course.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 am

Toji gets back up from his fall,grumbling."Stupid snow, stupid tree, stupid snow tree......." He stamps away, his face firmly imprinted with tree bark lines.Seeing Mark, he grins, bending down and forming a snow ball. The halfling then chucked it."Oi, bluey!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Mark was firing at the kids with a rocket launcher like snow ball shooting gun that he made up just a second ago, but then turned to look at what he thought was kind of a familiar voice. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let It Snow (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow (Open)   Let It Snow (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let It Snow (Open)
Page 1 of 1