Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
New City (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew City (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNew City (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New City (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew City (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNew City (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New City (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

New City (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"Well to be honest, I knew there were vampires out there somewhere in the world. Anyway" Dan continued his explanation. "This may freak you out but I'm an alien, from the planet Daxam, and while under a yellow sun, like Earth has, I gain all the powers that Superman has. Please tell me you've heard of Superman"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 pm

"Superman? Of course I have." Bella looked offended but then she thought about the fact that Dan was an alien. "An alien, eh? That's pretty normal for me, more or less. I've hung out with vampires and a pack of shape-shifters that could turn to wolves. What about you?" Bella thought about all the unknown planets that lay just within the Milky Way, and more, farther out of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Dan tried to remember if he had been with any interesting creatures. "Well, I haven't really encountered anything that interesting really, it's not from a lack of trying. I would love to just go and explore the universe one day, but that's a far off dream"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:59 pm

You've hung out with a demon. Remember Josh? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

canace are you still on your museum roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 am

"A far off dream? What do you mean? You're an alien, you can fly, you could fly to any planet in the world if you chose to, couldn't you?" Bella asked.

"I'd have expected you to meet all sorts of species. Maybe not." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 pm

"Well it's a far off dream for now. I wont leave while the city is in danger, people in this city need help and I'm not going to abandon them". While he was saying this Dan's mind would wander back to Daxam, there was little crime and everyone got along, the total opposite of Earth
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 pm

"I figured Jump City was a crime ridden city. Is somebody planning to blow up Jump City or something?" Bella asked Dan. Aliens are much more interesting than the humans give credit for. They make it sound like aliens are pests.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm

"I doubt some of the villains are crazy enough to blow the city up" Dan laughed at the suggestion, but then after a bit of thought "Although some are stupid enough to actually try, even if it meant killing theirself". He would then go back to a more friendly though. "But it's good that you're here to help, I mean with all the villains in the city we could sure do with some more people on the good side"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

"I agree completely. Say, whatever happened to the original members of the Teen Titans? I've heard of Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, and then the Titans East: Aqua Lad, Bumble Bee, the twins, oh wow, there's so many that I can't even list them all. And there used to be a girl named Terra. I know all this because I looked at the history of the Teen Titans and all that stuff." Bella said. She paused in thought.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Dan would hesitate to answer this question because he had not really asked anyone before and put very little thought into, all he cared about was the here and now. "Well actually I'm not 100% sure to be honest, I've never really asked"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm

"Really? Wow." Bella was surprised. Surely, somebody HAD to know of the disappearance of the Titans. Or maybe they were retired. But they were just teenagers. With superpowers. Bella added to the thought. Maybe they didn't want to risk anything else.

"So. What do you want to do now?" Bella swung down a branch and leaped expertly on the ground. That jump would've killed any normal human.

"Because I feel like strolling through to see more scenery. The forest is so... different, from most." Bella admitted. Forest? Ha! More like a jungle. Bella thought as she watched Dan's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 am

Dan would then hop off the branch he was on and slowly lower himself down onto the ground next to Bella. "Well I've got nothing planned today so maybe we could go for a stroll" Dan would then pull his Titan Communicator out of his pocket. "And if I'm needed this little thing will go off"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 pm

"Cool. What is it? An emergency walkie talkie?" Bella asked. It certainly looked like some sort of walkie talkie or communicator.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:26 pm

"Nah, it's a communicator they give to the Titans". Dan would put it back in his pocket before continuing his explanation. "If any Titan is needed for any reason they contact us on it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New City (Open)   New City (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New City (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next