Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Voting_barIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Voting_barIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)

Go down 
+4
Josh
Isabella Cullen
Wings Of Pink
forbidden_017
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 am

Yes, Emblem is the main Admin, Simca is a moderator on these forums. I'm just filling in for them since they've been quite absent lately.

canace wrote:
For instance. She'll never be hit because she moves so damn fast, she can do anything because she's so damn strong, and nothing can stop her mentally because of her damn shield. I mean really, DAMN! It's a little to god-like for this site. But I have no objection to introducing twilight, just tone it down a bit.

It's not that bad actually. We have more speedy characters on the forums, and speed can be dealt with if you're creative. I don't know if Twilight vampires have superstrength, but even that wouldn't be that overpowered really. Look at me, my character is a teleporter, isn't that like one of the most OP ability there is? Yet I don't use it like that at all, I get hit just like anybody else. It's the roleplayer behind the character that counts and I'm willing to give her a chance.

The shield is also not that powerful, if you search her post enough I can find multiple ways to counter it. Take my character for example, a mostly melee specialized teleporter. My limited ranged attack and stasis probably wouldn't have an effect on her, yet my two swords up close would be a problem, especially since I can teleport. Now if you take a more ranged specialized character, for example Emblem, then the ranged attack would be far more effective. A single powerful projectile, or barrage of smaller ones would be hard to deal with. Not saying it's impossible, but the chances are even really. Add to that that she doesn't offer very much offensive abilities and I'd say you've got yourself a pretty balanced hero.

/endrant

Well I've spoken to Emblem and at first he gave me a 100% no-go. Yet the post you made after mine made up for quite a bit. We'll allow your character if you stick to the TT universe, as in your probably new to town, perhaps want to be a Titan, whatever you want, but keep the Twilight stuff out of it.

APPROVED

Have fun Rping!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 am

I'm sorry Iso. I'm not trying to trash your character. I just want to make it fair.
Super-speed wouldn't be a problem if you she didn't have the advanced brain power of a vampire in that series. as soon as you teleported she would be able to feel the change in air pressure on your skin, hear your heartbeat, and with her ability, even if no one makes a sound, she can sense the minds of anyone within like 50ft. So as soon as she did she could just move away. To a human, it looks like teleportation because the naked eye can't take in information fast enough to capture them. all the attributes together make her almost completely intangible.
you need someone who is gifted with a power to halt her strength, silent enough to get close, lacking a heartbeat and with a mind powerful enough to overcome her ability and make hi/herself invisible in her mental radar. So basically, another god character to counteract the first.

If you don't believe me on the abilities they possess. check out the 4th book after Bella becomes a vampire *spoiler*. It pretty much tells you how unbelievably BA they are.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Dear Canace, she did not state such powers in her application.

With that information, I take it she does not have such extremely remarkable features. She might be somewhat stronger of something, but not truly notable. This profile takes the Bella out of Twilight, and the Twilight Saga stays behind. In that, the books are void. I'd simply translate names though, don't know any. A ( insert vampire name here) that shoots fire is able to pierce the shield...Emblem is able to spellcast as well.

Welcome to the Forum Bella. Have a pleasant stay!

Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Krious wrote:
Yes, Emblem is the main Admin, Simca is a moderator on these forums. I'm just filling in for them since they've been quite absent lately.

canace wrote:
For instance. She'll never be hit because she moves so damn fast, she can do anything because she's so damn strong, and nothing can stop her mentally because of her damn shield. I mean really, DAMN! It's a little to god-like for this site. But I have no objection to introducing twilight, just tone it down a bit.

It's not that bad actually. We have more speedy characters on the forums, and speed can be dealt with if you're creative. I don't know if Twilight vampires have superstrength, but even that wouldn't be that overpowered really. Look at me, my character is a teleporter, isn't that like one of the most OP ability there is? Yet I don't use it like that at all, I get hit just like anybody else. It's the roleplayer behind the character that counts and I'm willing to give her a chance.

The shield is also not that powerful, if you search her post enough I can find multiple ways to counter it. Take my character for example, a mostly melee specialized teleporter. My limited ranged attack and stasis probably wouldn't have an effect on her, yet my two swords up close would be a problem, especially since I can teleport. Now if you take a more ranged specialized character, for example Emblem, then the ranged attack would be far more effective. A single powerful projectile, or barrage of smaller ones would be hard to deal with. Not saying it's impossible, but the chances are even really. Add to that that she doesn't offer very much offensive abilities and I'd say you've got yourself a pretty balanced hero.

/endrant

Well I've spoken to Emblem and at first he gave me a 100% no-go. Yet the post you made after mine made up for quite a bit. We'll allow your character if you stick to the TT universe, as in your probably new to town, perhaps want to be a Titan, whatever you want, but keep the Twilight stuff out of it.

APPROVED

Have fun Rping!

Yay!! Bella is accepted, thank you so much Krious! affraid I'm shocked that Bella was approved this early. But thanks really much. shocked

So what can I do now? Can I start a thread somewhere? Or do I have to wait for Bella to be accepted into the Titans East?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 pm

You can do as you please. You are free to make threads in the roleplay area. If you want to be in TT East, talk with that Tower's leader Wink
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Emblem wrote:
You can do as you please. You are free to make threads in the roleplay area. If you want to be in TT East, talk with that Tower's leader Wink

Thanks Emblem. So, who's the leader of the Titans East? I just checked the tower. Is it Sage? Who's he?

Last edited by Isabella Cullen on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

AJ and Crazy Moon are co-leaders at the moment
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Josh wrote:
AJ and Crazy Moon are co-leaders at the moment

It doesn't say so in the Titans East tower. I thought Sage was the leader. I just found out that Sage is also JaK cause I looked at Sage's app. It said JaK Sage next to it, so yeah. JaK is Sage.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Well Jak might not be coming back and until he is 100% sure he has left AJ and Crazy Moon in charge of Titans East
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Oh. Okay.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Which RPs are actually active? Cause I haven't actually found one yet, so I haven't RPed Ice Bullet yet, and in the boredom of looking unsuccessfully, I made yet another character.. This one is.. well, different, from most other characters... See for yourself
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t698-krypto-the-superdog#13644

If it doesn't get approved, I think I might have a tantrum! I mean, I poured a lot of time and energy into making the app for that character!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm

check out any of the RP categories, I'll probably start one up for my new character soon. I'll get back to both of you when I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Sweet! Thanks a bunch, canace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2