Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Vote_lcapIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Voting_barIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Vote_lcapIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Voting_barIsabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)

Go down 
+4
Josh
Isabella Cullen
Wings Of Pink
forbidden_017
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Full Character Name

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Image of your character Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDdpOn49KzYGStIpDR1NVEgxQ3aLQYWKtk9lwKLkIC037jtpM7hg

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen.
Codename: N/A.
Nickname(s): Bella.
Alias(es): N/A.
Birth date: September 13, 1987.
Classification: Vampire.
Affiliation: Good.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown.
Eye Color: Red.
Height: N /A.
Weight: N/A.
Other:

Bella is described as having a very pale complexion with long, straight, dark brown hair, a widow's peak, unique chocolate brown eyes and a heart-shaped face. As such, even before she became a vampire and inherited god-like beauty, Bella was rather pretty, as she unintentionally attracted the attention of several boys in school, not just her soul-mate, Edward.

As for distinguishing features, Bella has a small crescent-shaped scar on her hand where she was bitten by James, a tracker vampire, in Twilight. The scar is described as being pale, always a few degrees colder than the rest of her body, and it shines like a vampire's skin when exposed to the sunlight. After Bella is changed into a vampire by Edward Cullen, she becomes extremely beautiful with even paler skin, blood-red eyes and straight waist-length hair.

===POWERS===

Powers: As a human, Bella possessed a natural immunity to the mental powers of vampires. After her transformation into a vampire, she develops it into the ability to project a mental shield she can use to protect others from the mental powers of other vampires.

After being turned into a vampire, Bella explains that she has a clearer view of the world, and was impressed with her new family and her husband Edward. As a newborn vampire, she demonstrates a very high level of self-control, being able to run away from the smell of human blood on her first hunting trip and later, restrain herself from attacking her father; this is unusual for newborn vampires, because they are new to their bodies and powers, thus usually have a hard time controlling their urges and desires. This led her to believe that her self-control was her gift while it was really her mental preparation and maturity that produced her control.

Eleazar corrects her when he discovers her true gift. Bella appears to be talented at being a vampire, as she learns to control her new abilities and urges very quickly, even saying that she felt like she was born to be one, and is very graceful in her new state.

In Breaking Dawn, Bella can detect minor changes in Renesmee's physical appearance, such as her hair growing a couple of millimeters.

Bella's special gift is to shield her and those around her from other vampires' talents that affect the mind (such as Edward's and Aro's telepathy, Jane's illusionary pain, Alec's sensory paralysis, Eleazar's ability identification, Kate's electric shock, and Zafrina's illusion), which explains why most of their powers were useless against her when she was still human.

This power comes from her subconscious desire to protect her mind, and as long as she holds on to that desire, it makes the shield more difficult to extract. In Breaking Dawn, Bella uses her shielding power as a giant dome to protect her family and friends when the Volturi attempt to make a move on them, when she was enraged by Edward facing danger alone and she is forced to stay behind (with an antagonistic smile emitted from Jane to push her anger further).

As long as she is free of her desire to protect herself, she is able to shape her shield in any way she wants. When she shields others, her mind will form an extra shield to protect herself. Those she shields will also become a part of her, allowing her to feel them in her range without having to look. Bella can also remove her shield completely and let vampires' mental powers work on her if she so chooses, though it is more difficult than pushing it out.

Though her shield is powerful, it has great limitations: it has no effect against a physical attack, which makes it easy for an enemy to invade her intangible shield and use his power on those she protects. It also has no effect on Alice's power of premonition, Jasper's power to affect her mood, and Benjamin's power to control the elements. The only person who is truly immune to her shield is Renesmee, as she picked up her ability and twisted it to penetrating shields.

Aro, the leader of the Volturi who "collects" vampires with useful talents, was so intrigued that Bella could block out mental powers (even as a human) that he twice offered her a place among his guard. She refused both times. Because of her shield, Bella is considered one of the most powerful vampires alive.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes:

She hates dressing up, saying that makeup "is a pain" and that she feels uncomfortable in impractical, elegant clothes; however, Alice doesn't care what Bella thinks and continues to persuade her to dress up and look glamourous.

She doesn't like spending money on luxurious items, stating in New Moon to Edward 'not to spend a dime on my birthday', and that fast cars are unnecessary, saying that Edward gave her himself and anything else he gives her would throw their relationship too off balance.

Strengths: Bella can protect herself from vampire's mental powers, such as Edward's power to read her mind, by using a special mental shield that she developed and mastered, with the help of Irina and Kate, two other vampires she met.

Weaknesses: Bella is weak against physical attacks, as her mental shield cannot block any damage to her body.

Skills: Bella's shield makes her the most powerful known vampire in the world, excluding Renesmee, her human/vampire hybrid daughter.

Equipment: N/A.

Habits/Quirks: Bella has an annoying habit of biting her lip.

Personality:

Bella is described as being exceptionally clumsy, dropping and tripping over everything in sight; however this changes once she is transformed into a vampire. Bella is described as reclusive, quiet, insecure but kind-hearted, compassionate and caring towards others. She is deeply in love with Edward Cullen. She also cares for the rest of the Cullen family, her father Charlie and mother Renée, and her friend Jacob Black. When it comes to fashion, Bella is somewhat of a tomboy.

She has a very private mind, which is thought to be why Edward is unable to hear her thoughts, and she is determined to become a vampire. She is also said to be a terrible liar with no acting skills. Ironically, she demonstrates good acting ability in Twilight when she makes her father believe that she has dumped Edward and is leaving Forks.

Her favorite expression is "holy crow". She has a habit of biting her lip, which she shares with Kristen Stewart. Bella also faints at the sight or smell of blood, as demonstrated in Twilight. Bella is also shown in Breaking Dawn, to have a good mood climate, and can run away from the smell of human blood when she goes on her first hunting trip.

Bella has a sarcastic sense of humor, and is very understanding and caring. She's also been described as stubborn, and able to block painful thoughts and memories (hence her special vampire ability).

She puts Edward before herself and everybody and everything else, but several 'selfish' tendencies emerge (as when Bella asked Edward to stay with her instead of fighting the vampires in Eclipse). Stephenie Meyer has stated that Bella's "tragic flaw" in Eclipse is her lack of self-knowledge. This is most obviously illustrated in her consistent denial of any romantic feelings for Jacob Black, despite the fact that she later realizes that she is, indeed, in love with him.

Bella is also a very bad liar. According to Eclipse, Jacob and Edward saying that she's a terrible liar, are evidence to this. Besides, she also admits this throughout the whole saga.

Bella, according to Edward on Midnight Sun, has no sense of fear when she finds out Edward is a vampire. Instead of running away, as she should have, she decides to ask lots of questions with extreme curiosity. This makes Edward believe that it is not bad luck that follows her around, but that she has no sense of self-preservation.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Charlie Swan is her father, and chief Policeman of Forks. Renée Swan, her mother who lives in Phoenix, Arizona. Edward Cullen, her vampire husband. Renesmee, her daughter.
Place of Origin: Forks/ Washington.
History:

Bella Swan was born on September 13, 1987, to Renée and Charlie Swan, a young couple living in the small town of Forks, Washington. Her parents divorced when she was only six months old, and Renée took Bella with her to Riverside, California, before moving to Phoenix, Arizona when Bella was five.

Very little of Bella's life in Phoenix is mentioned, although she does allude to not fitting in very well at her old school, never having any romantic relationships nor many friends, and that she spent a lot of time with her mother. She mentions briefly taking piano lessons, which she complained about until her mother let her discontinue them, and having a few pet fish.

It is also known that she used to take ballet lessons in a studio near her house, and that she wasn't much good; she was always placed, to her relief, in the back at recitals. The ballet studio will later be the site of a fight between Bella, Edward, and James.

Bella is also known to have visited Forks in her past to spend time with Charlie. During these occasions, she also spent time with Rachel, Rebecca, and Jacob Black, the children of Charlie's friend Billy Black.

Bella used to visit every summer, until she was fourteen years old. This was when she put her foot down, and Charlie went to California for two weeks every summer instead.

Sample RP

(This is a story on Quizilla, a Percy Jackson fanfiction.)

Kara's P.O.V

I had been at Camp Half Blood with Mia for at least two years now. The new Prophecy would take place when me and Mia were thirteen, which was in a few months.

I was nervous about what would happen, but then again, I haven't heard the Prophecy yet. Percy, the boy from the previous Prophecy, was still alive, but this kid named Luke wasn't.

Whenever I asked Annabeth about it, she changed the subject and ran off. Usually I would find her crying and let Mia talk to her.

She's one of Mia's friends. Even though she saved us two years ago, I don't really like her. She's too smart for me, but I guess that happens when your mother is Athena.

It was early morning and I was stretching on my bunk-bed. Mia had the top bunk. I gently poked the mattress and Mia groaned. She must've still been sleeping. But I had decided on waking up, and I wanted her to also.

I yawned loudly and then realized that Nico was staying over. See, Nico is our half-brother. He's fourteen now. I giggled and saw that he was still asleep. It was awkward having a boy in the cabin, especially with two other girls, but I changed quickly and went outside. I saw Chiron, so I walked over to him.

"Heyya, Chiron. What's up?" I said cheerfully.

Chiron smiled at me and said: "Ah, nothing Kara. Don't you think it's a little early for breakfast?"

I smiled and looked at my watch. It read 7:14 AM. I smacked my head and said: "Ugh. I was going to get up at 9:30. I guess I just am used to getting up early, Chiron. Sorry." Chiron shrugged and said: "Looks like Mia is up."

I turned and saw Mia smiling. She was walking towards us. "Hey guys. I guess Kara didn't tell you she woke me up."

I smiled and Chiron chuckled. "No, she didn't, Mia."

I yawned and said: "So, when's breakfast starting? I'm hungry." Chiron said: "I suppose you both can eat right now. I'm going to get breakfast too."

He went into the cafeteria and I said to Mia: "So, what do you want to do after breakfast?"

Mia said: "Well, I really wanted to spar with you. I need practice!"

I laughed and said: "That's for sure. I'll spar with you after I warm up, okay?" Mia nodded and we headed to the cafeteria. I was surprised to see Nico there. I thought he was asleep. I ran over to him and said: "Nico! I thought you were sleeping. When'd you get up?"

Nico turned to me and said: "I woke up and snuck past you two when you were talking about sparring. Can I spar with you, Kara? After Mia, I mean."

"Sure, Nico. Just be prepared to lose epically!!" I said, taunting him.

Nico just shook his head and said: "I've got more practice than you, Kara. I'm tougher than I look."

Sure, Nico. Whatever you say, big brother.

I smiled but didn't say those things.I didn't want Nico to get mad.

"So, where's Percy?" I asked instead.

Nico shrugged and said: "Sleeping? I dunno."

I got some cereal and toast and us three sat down at the Hades table. We spent five minutes eating and then Nico promptly asked: "Hey Kara? Do you like Percy or something? Because I'm fairly sure Annabeth already got dibs on him."

I choked on my slice of toast and finally sputtered out: "You read my diary!!" I glared at him until he said: "Okay, easy, Kara. I DID read it, but then again, it was lying right on your bed in plain sight. Pretty tempting for me, huh?"

I didn't answer. Instead I dumped the contents of my breakfast into the nearest trash can and left the cafeteria. Nico was a sneaky person.

As if I needed reminder. Then I wondered how much of it he read.

At least he didn't reveal my secret about my fear of the Underworld. I visited Dad last year and I was spooked. I couldn't stop shaking, but luckily, Nico didn't pry me.

I went to the battle arena and wasn't surprised when I saw nobody. Either they were still asleep, very likely, or somewhere else.

Not very likely. I got out a two handed sword and sparred with a dummy for awhile until I chopped off his head accidently.

Nico laughed, I whirled around and swung. Nico backed away and said: "Jeez, you could've killed me. Anyway, that dummy is pretty much gone now. We only have three practice dummies left now."

I was still feeling jumpy, but mostly about the fact that he was watching my sparring. That ticked me off. And where was Mia in all of this? She was supposed to be sparring with me. I returned to slashing the dummy. Now its arms fell off.

Nico was saying something, but I tuned him out. I went on to destroying other dummies. I needed to take my anger out on something. Then, suddenly, somebody pinned me down.

I struggled to get up, but the person just laughed. Then I realized it was Clarisse. She was my best friend.

She helped me up and said: "You didn't know I was coming? Nico warned you. I guess you were too busy destroying these dummies."

I laughed and brushed off the dirt. I picked up my sword and put it away.

Clarisse followed me and said: "Sorry. I just thought it was a perfect opportunity to knock you over."

Clarisse may be my best friend, but she tends to like knocking me over constantly. I shrugged and then she said: "Wanna spar with me?"

I said: "Actually, Mia and Nico were supposed to be sparring with me, but Nico's just standing there, and I dunno where Mia is."

Clarisse grinned and I knew she had done something to Mia. "What'd you do to her now?"

Clarisse said mischeviously: "Uh, I tied her upside to a tree in the woods. I hope you don't mind......"

I rolled my eyes and said: "Well, I'm untying her, okay?"

Clarisse nodded and said: "Alright. But you still owe me a spar."

I sighed and entered the woods. They could be dangerous at times, but a child of Hades wasn't bothered by monsters that much. I found the tree Mia was tied to and she was screaming: "Lemme down! Clarisse you monster! I'll kill you!" Some of it was muffled, and I was glad. Mia wasn't a potty mouth usually, but she knew all kinds of words.

"D' Arvit!" She swore as Iuntiedher.

She fell on her back and swore again. I didn't know how she knew Gnommish, but I didn't not to ask.

I only knew it because I know lots of bad things.

"Mia! You never swear! What's wrong?" I asked.

Mia glared at me and said: "Tell your FRIEND I've HAD it!"

She muttered something and stormed off. I sighed and sat down. Clarisse loved teasing us, but mostly Mia.

I'd have to ask her. I went to the Ares cabin and knocked. Clarisse answered. "Hey, Kara. So did you find Mia?" "Yeah, and she cussed. You should-"

Clarisse interrupted: "She cussed? Really. Interesting."

I sighed. Leave it to Clarisse to find Mia swearing interesting. Oh brother. "Hey, Clarisse. Leave her alone for awhile. She's PO."

Clarisse glared at me and said: "Perhaps you'd like the same treatment?" Oh gods. "No, for Pete's sake."

"Who's Pete?" Clarisse asked innocently.

I smacked my head and left the cabin shouting: "Leave her alone, Clarisse! I mean it!"

I returned to my cabin, err, Hades's cabin, and found Nico there. "Where's Mia?" We both asked each other.

"I thought she was with you." We both answered.

Nico said: "I heard what Clarisse did. She's a skank."

I raised my eyebrow and said: "Swearing must run in the family, or something."

Nico laughed hollowly and said: "Maybe. But I'll beat up Clarisse-" He stopped short when he realized that she was my best friend. He tried to rephrase that: "I mean, I'll teach her a lesson, or-" Again he stopped and looked at me for help. I sighed and said: "I don't care what you do as long as Clarisse doesn't beat me or Mia up, got it?" Nico rolled his eyes and said: "Sure, the LITTLE sisters get it easy. I'll probably get two black eyes and a broken bone."

He left angrily and then I heard shrieking.It was Clarisse. After about ten minutes of silence, she burst into our cabin with toilet paper stuck in her hair.

She breathed angrily: "Where is that punk Nico? Where is he??!!!" She shrieked when somebody entered the cabin and she held up a shoe.

It was Mia. "What are you doing? Where's Nico?"

Clarisse looked at both of us and said through clenched teeth: "That's what I'd like to know, kid."

Mia looked at Clarisse's hair and said: "Uh, what happened to your hair?"

Clarisse said: "That punk, Nico did it to me. He rigged the toilet paper and it exploded in my face. I'll get him back."

I stepped towards her: "Clarisse, I'll find him. Don'r worry. Mia, you help Clarisse get the toilet paper out of her hair. I'll be right back."

I left the cabin and headed into the woods. I wasn't surprised to see Nico hiding in a tree. I called up to him: "It's only me. Nico, you can come down now."

Nico yelped and fell off the tree. A squirrel threw an acorn at him.

Nico grumbled: "I'm glad I'm not a nymph."

I laughed and said: "Listen, Clarisse is pretty angry about what you did. I'd suggest you hide somewhere for a couple days."

Nico sighed and said: "Maybe Dad'll let me stay at his palace. I'll ask him. See ya tomorrow."

A giant gaping hole opened up in the ground and Nico jumped into it. The hole closed when Nico entered it and I shuddered. The Underworld. Spooky and scary.

I returned to my cabin where Clarisse was. She was sitting on my bed while Mia took out pieces of toilet paper.

"Hey guys, Nico left to the Underworld. I don't think you'll bother him there, Clarisse, huh?" I said.

Clarisse grumbled angrily and Mia picked the last piece of toilet paper off, but she stuck a leaf in her hair. I giggled when Clarisse left.

Mia said: "That Ares kid, ugh. I'll never forgive her for tying me to that tree. Oh, by the way, sorry I swore earlier. I just was very angry. Ares is starting to tick me off."

I glanced nervously at the Ares Cabin and said: "I don't think you should be saying that about Ares. I mean, he IS the God of War.

He could kill you. He almost killed Percy. At least, that's what Annabeth told me. Percy wouldn't insult the God of War without a fierce battle. He won twice!"

Mia nodded and said: "I have a confession to make about Percy. I kind of like Percy."

I stared at her and said: "So do I." I crossed my arms and she replied: "Really? Wow. Well, you heard what Nico said to us. Annabeth already got dibs."

"Yeah, sure. Athena and Poseidon hate each other. They wouldn't let their kids date each other at all." I retorted staring at Percy, who was outside talking with Grover.

"Hey, Percy is like our cousin. Did you ever think of that?" Mia said shuddering.

I made a gagging sound and said: "Really? Oh come on! And I suppose Clarisse is related to us too."

Mia scrunched up her nose and said: "Forget this."

I nodded and said: "I'm going to go talk to Percy."

I left the cabin and walked over to Percy. Grover glanced at me and said quickly: "Uh, so Percy, I gotta go, uh, with Juniper."

He ran away and I said: "Hey Percy." I smiled at him.

He looked at me and said: "Hey, uh, are you Mia or Kara?"

I frowned and said: "I'm Kara."

Percy nodded, obviously relieved about something. "So, uh, Kara. Want to see Dad's cabin?"

I nodded and said: "Sure. I haven't seen Poseidon's cabin yet. I'd love to."

Percy nodded and led me to his father's cabin.

"Wow. It's so cool." I said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I love Twilight! :P
Back to top Go down
forbidden_017

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 am

Karrmy wrote:
Won't be surprised if a flaming ensues. @_@
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 am

It wouldn't be fair if they flame. I know most people hate Twilight *wince*, but if they flame Isabella, then she'll get really mad. She hates people picking on Twilight. Same for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 am

I love Twilight too. But like Karrmy said, I don't want them to pick on me. It'll be so unfair. Mad

forbidden_017 wrote:
Karrmy wrote:
Won't be surprised if a flaming ensues. @_@

Suspect

So will anybody actually look at the character and decide to deny it or accept it? Please.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 am

Is this one based off the Bella in the books or the Bella in the films cos the Bella in the films is such a depressing cow and teribble compared to the books.

Also, Twilight sucks Smile
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:19 am

I'm one of those people who agrees with Josh on his "Twilight sucks" remarks. In my opinion there are way better vampire universes to use, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

We've had some problems with integrating characters that don't originate or are not influenced by the Teen Titans universe. I'll have to speak to Emblem about your character and wether or not we can allow this.

I will point out that I find your application very well written and if no objections are made to the Twilight subject I'll see to it we get you approved.

I'll get back to you once I know more.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 pm

I used to read them for awhile, and it's not any problem with being from Twilight for me. It's just that the vampires from that series seem so overpowered.

For instance. She'll never be hit because she moves so damn fast, she can do anything because she's so damn strong, and nothing can stop her mentally because of her damn shield. I mean really, DAMN! It's a little to god-like for this site. But I have no objection to introducing twilight, just tone it down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Krious wrote:
I'm one of those people who agrees with Josh on his "Twilight sucks" remarks. In my opinion there are way better vampire universes to use, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

We've had some problems with integrating characters that don't originate or are not influenced by the Teen Titans universe. I'll have to speak to Emblem about your character and wether or not we can allow this.

I will point out that I find your application very well written and if no objections are made to the Twilight subject I'll see to it we get you approved.

I'll get back to you once I know more.

Thanks. It took me a long time, maybe like half an hour or so to write it out. I didn't want to spend that much time on the actual application, so I wrote the whole thing on Microsoft Word and then copied it to the thread.

I needed to look up a few things, since I haven't read the Twilight Saga in a few months, on Google. Then I was all set. I may have repeated things more than twice. That's probably why it's so long, to tell the truth. I thought, hey the longer the history, the better it looks.

I had read and loved the Twilight saga very much, and it never crossed my mind that the vampires were too overly powerful. They just have special powers. All vampires are really fast. Not just the Cullens and Bella.

And Bella's superpower was her mental shield because when she was still mortal, vampires couldn't use their mental abilities on her. And that transformed into a power when she turned vampire when Edward bit her.

I really didn't know what character from which series I wanted to use, I thought that I couldn't use the canon characters from Teen Titans, though I am dying to use Blackfire, and so I decided on Twilight or Percy Jackson.

I was having a hard time between Annabeth, Thalia, Piper, Bianca, (from Percy Jackson) and Isabella (from Twilight). By the way, Piper is introduced in The Lost Hero.

I finally chose Bella (Twilight fan as I am) and set to work on the application. I finished, then immediately found a profile pic of Bella and made my signature. So yeah, that's basically what I've been doing the past two days.

So, is Emblem the main admin? Cause Karrmy told me Simca was an admin too. Though I haven't met either of them yet. Just how many role players are on this site?

It doesn't have to just about Twilight for Bella. The main focus of my decision of Bella was to give her a chance to become a hero in Jump City. I won't use any reference to Edward or any of the other Cullens or vampires, just Bella, because she's my fave character in Twilight, other than Jacob Black, the werewolf.

EDIT: Wow. Extremely long post, sorry. affraid I am surprised that I wrote a really long post. I just wanted to make a few comments and be done with it. But if you know me, like Karrmy does, I can never have a post too short. Sleep That made me extremely tired. *Yawn.* See yas tomorrow probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Bleh. Twilight. >.< I gotta agree with Krious and Josh here, but it's cool if you like it. Though I love Percy Jackson =P Thalia is awesome. Apart from the fact that she's kind of unplayable 'cause she swore an oath to Artemis and is now a Hunter. Though I suppose you could make it work.

ANYWAYS, enough of my nerdy ranting, welcome to the site ! Well written app. xD I look forward to roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Isabella Cullen wrote:
Jacob Black, the werewolf.

NO, NO, NO. I f*cking hate people who call Jacob a werewolf, he is not, I repeat NOT a werewolf
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Shapeshifter.

Whatever. the technical definition of werewolf by translation is wolf-man. So by all means, he is a werewolf. They just portray it differently in the series. I'm glad though that some other guy who responded read it also though.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

A werewolf is someone who tranforms into a wolf once a month under the full moon, Jacob has control over when he transforms so he is not a werewolf
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm

opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 am

Shadow wrote:
Bleh. Twilight. >.< I gotta agree with Krious and Josh here, but it's cool if you like it. Though I love Percy Jackson =P Thalia is awesome. Apart from the fact that she's kind of unplayable 'cause she swore an oath to Artemis and is now a Hunter. Though I suppose you could make it work.

Does everybody on this site hate Twilight? Gah! Oh, and I kinda forgot Thalia was a Hunter. :P

Shadow wrote:

ANYWAYS, enough of my nerdy ranting, welcome to the site ! Well written app. xD I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Anyway, thanks Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)   Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Marie Swan-Cullen (Done)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next