Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Tiberius shook his head. "No thank you, I can enjoy enough just by drawing in sand." His response was simple and genuine, like he had the mind of a child. The giant would just watch enjoying the company with her as the waves rolled in on the beach nearby.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:01 pm

She nodded "Alright then, i'm glad that you are still having fun" she said with a soft smile. After some time and small talk she would finish her painting that looked almost like a photo of the caves. She the angled the canvas for Tiberius to see better. "What do you think?" She asked kindly and happily seeming to enjoy the creatures company.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Tiberius replied "It looks nice, I have to go soon, my mission time is about to begin. Will I see you around any more?" The giant seemed a bit hopeful as it stood the tendrils on its hand winding around its arm to hide them. His shell was becoming translucent as well as she would be able to assume he was changing forms again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:36 pm

She smiled more when he said it looked nice but then frowned slightly when he said he had to go soon. She was actually really enjoying her time with the creature. "I'm sure you will, i usually am wondering around the city sketching or painting." She explained "I wish you well on your mission Tiberius, it has been very nice interacting with you today and I hope we can do so again in the future." She said in her kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Tiberius paused before asking. "Are you one of the cities so called heroes?" It was hard to read body language on a creature so foreign to the human characteristic. "If so we may meet on my missions, if we do. Just run."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Hearing his question she chuckled and shook her head. "No... I'm more of a neutral person just floating around without really a place." She smiled to him softly "Don't worry I don't think we'll have to fight in the future, but if for what ever reason we do end up on opposite sides I'll take your word on it and just run." She said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Tiberius' outer shell crumbled away revealing the smaller blind body. It would nod and walk over giving her a brief hug before starting to walk away and its body fading away into the background.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:08 pm

She looked as he got closer to her and blinked a the hug but smiled softly as she hugged him good bye. "See you later Tiberius." She said softly as he faded away. She sighed a happy and gentle sigh as she looked to the painting and thought to herself. 'I think i'm not gong to sell this one...' Before packing up her stuff and sitting down in the sand as she waited for the painting to dry before she would pack it up too. She stared off to the ocean as she sat there with a soft smile.

OOC: Unless you have objections.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2