Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Vote_lcapTelica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Voting_barTelica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Vote_lcapTelica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Voting_barTelica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Empty
PostSubject: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:06 am

IDENTITY

Name:Telica Heanoma
Codename: doest have one
Birthday: October, 20th
Affiliation: Annnyone she chooses to work with

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Hair: Black
Eyecolor: Red, usualy Black
Height: 6' 0"
Skin: Pale
Other: Has fangs

POWERS/ABILITYS

Powers:Super Speed: Her super speed allows her to run up to 700 mph making her almost as fast as andvrage sniper rifle. Telica can also run constantly at close to her top speed for 5 mins straight before burning out (as in having to stop). However getting to her higher speeds usualy takes a long while and still counts in her 5min constant running time. After 5 mins of constant running her speed slowly goes down for a few seconds then dorps completly ending her running and most over all movement at this point. Over her thousands of years of pratic her sppeed has gone way up from where it was when she was a kid.

Phasing: unlike some speedsters Telica hasn't learned how to vibrate her molecules to be able to phase threw an objet so if she runs at a wall attempting to phase threw it she will either make a super virdical face plant or splatter on it like a bug on a windsheild

Vortex Creations: If Telica doesn't get dizzy and spin out before she can complete around 100 circles she can make a tornado and it will most likely stay up if she would stop running. She is not the best at doing this but she is capible of doing it.

Super Stamina: Telica has super stanima which allows her to run as fast as she does and as long as she does.

Reflexes: Telica's speed isnt just with her feet Telica can also use her super speed for her entire body. She will react faster and hit faster. When she punches she goes super fast so her punches are very strong from all the momentum making her attacks very damaging.

Abilitys:Very fast, Acrobatic skills, Gymnastic skills, Marshalarts skills.

OTHER

Likes: Blood, killing, the shadows, black clothes, minipulating people
Dislikes: Over happy people, the light (doesnt hurt her it just removes her powers), The police, Heros
Strengths: Super Speed, Manipulating, Killing
Weaknesses: When she hasnt feed in a day or two she becomes weak and esay to kill, She is still techniquely human so if she is hit by something it would react to her just like it would react to a regular human, but if she is weak from not feeding she will be much more weaker than a regular human. Phasing Telica can't Phase through things like most speedsters. During the day her fangs and all other inhuman abilitys will disaper making her just like a regular human.
Equipment: None at the moment
Current home/Location: A forest just off of Jump City
Personality: She is interesting and sometimes mock people and can be creepy sometimes just by standing half way into the shadows giving her a menising look. (she does this for just simply fun)

BACKROUND

Family: None
Backround: Telica was born into a clan of what peopke in her time called, evil ones, the life drainers, soulless, or inhuman. Her people are mistaken for what present day people call vampires. Her people are called the lifedrainers. Yes they are simular to vampire's but these people are born what they are not made what they are. Just like vampires they have sharp teeth and take lives by blood. The only real difrence between her people and humans are, the need for blood to live, super speed, and strength. Unlike the vampires they cannot make others into what they are.

Her people can only adapt either super speed or super strength never both. When Telica was a baby her clan was over runned by angry villagers killing not only her claan but the only ones of her kind. Her kind had always traveled together and always was low populated. Luckaly Telica was not found by the humans. Telica wasfound by a pack of wolves though. Now remeber this is no fairy tale this is Telica's story so no the wovels didnt raise her they treid to eat her.

The wolves didn't eat her though they just turned themselves into a meal for Telica. As Telica grew up she remained in the forest her clan was in killing any human or animal that came in for food. shortly after Telica could wallk the forest had been named forest of death for reasons that are clearly obviouse as in any who enter becomes Telica next meal. Telica remained in these woods for as long as she lived and only started to venture out of it about 3,000years later. Luckly for her her kind has one other simularity to vampires. They live for ever and their bodies stop ageing at age 20.

Now and days Telica just kills who she wants when she wants. She doesn't obey abey anyone but she may do missions for anyone who may offerher something that she wants. Useing her looks and skills to trick modern day men to follow her into a trap so she my feed.

Last edited by Paigebaases on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:11 am

There's so many things wrong with this app it's scary. Number one being you put it in wrong section...again. -_-

Also Paige...Fully define super speed with limitations and maxes as well as sub partial abilities before I do anything else involving this app. I suggest using Josh's Black Bolt for reference with this and Velocity in NPC section.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 am

I updated it powers wise let me know what else it needs (besides a picture gonna work on it tomarrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am

Since your character is not connected to speed force apparently there is no reason for it to be that fast also there's a limit of around 800 mph here and Josh got to push it because he had speed force. IN any case your char is way too fast and too powerful. You need to list how hard she can hit reduce her maximum speed which must be bellow 800 mph and she can't run at it for 5 min without super duper stamina which you didn't include In the app btw and would count as a power if you did include it. However having super speed stamina is necessary so you kind of have to include it. I suggest putting phasing in weaknesses since you can't do it.

Also weaknesses aren't good enoug, being hungry ok thats fine, but if you're full youll be completely unstoppable. Need at least three weaknesses and Change hunger thing to a few hours rather than a few days.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

no as in with her feeding if she has feed in a few days she is as strong as a normal human but if she hasn't she is weaker than the advrage human. she doesnt feed to get stronger she feeds to live. or just for a snack so pretty much feeding doesnt make her any stronger than an advrage human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:41 pm

What does it matter if any human hasn't fed in a few days they become weak? If anything it seems like an average weakness then for regular humans and in rp will really make no difference.

And if that's the case then you need another weakness in addition to the others
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok i added something else to her weaknesses how is it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:10 pm

First that's a really bad weakness to put for multiple reasons and still doesn't make your char any more defeatable during roleplays. Main reason being people don'tt always list time of day in threads and at dusk it would be kinda iffy.

Either way I don't think you're getting it. I need weaknesses for battle AKA things I can use to combat your super speed. If you don't know weaknesses for speedsters it makes me question if you should really even be using this power? The day and night thing wont affect in roleplay threads.

EX: Here is a well known weaknesses for speedsters;

Cold temperatures - When it's ice cold the muscles lock up making a speedster move slower. If you're going to use a power Paige you need to know it's weaknesses. I suggest doing some reading on speedsters or the Flash before proceeding. If I seem harsh on this app, it's because I am being Harsh. Super speed is a very powerful and easily godmoddable ability and I need to make sure you know how to use it before you try roleplaying with it.

Also, I believe I told you to tell me how strong her hits were? Im reading and all it says is they are damaging? Damaging to who? Some people have super durability here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)   Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telica Heanoma(WIP)(just needs a picture)
Page 1 of 1