Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Vote_lcapAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Voting_barAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Vote_lcapAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Voting_barAnother picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Hatsu held 2 large pain brushes in her her teeth that had light blue pain and a light tan colors pain on them. She gently glided her fingers over the base blue sky with dark blue to give it a streaky look before taking her light blue bright and used it to add some finishing textures to the sky to make it look more realistic. She then grabbed her third brush and grabbed some white pain from a board she held that had various paint colors on it.

She then worked on the clouds in the sky. After that she finished up the sand and smiled before taking a step back from her canvas to see her finished work that looked very close to the picture behind it of the sandy beak and the waves that crashed ashore. Pleased with her work she started to clean off her brushes off with a cup of water she got from the ocean unsuspecting of anyone or thing that may come her way.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:46 pm

The water came up the beach as the waves broke. It happened again and again. But when she got closer something was suddenly very odd about the water. It was breaking as if something was standing not four feet from her in the water. It broke in a way that would indicate a pair of legs were there.

There was a shimmer to the air suddenly then the splashing of steps grew closer to her. The colors began shifting becoming red and black. Revealing a monster standing in front of her tentacles splayed out and wiggling around in the air. It stopped still a foot from her and knelt down to her height wiggling the tendrils at her. The creature had been over seven feet in height and it was suddenly interested in her.

A cusory glance would reveal a pair of praying mantis like arms and a second set with human limbs tipped with talons. The monsters face though was nearly featureless except the tentacles and mouth beneath them. "I am Tiberius." the beast spoke far too similar in sound to a human.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:20 pm

As she went up to get another cup full of the sea water to finish cleaning her brushes. Though she blinked and looked at the breaks in the water confused. She saw the breaks get closer and looked up as the colors started to shift to become red and black. She looked up as the monster became clear and jumped in surprise. Cthulhu! No wait his name was apparently Tiberius, false alarm. She kept staring at him as he knelt before her with a curious but clearly cautious look on her face.

She hadn't read about an spirits like him in her school studies so clearly what ever this Tiberius was it was certainly not a spirit. What ever he was it was clear that he was not hostile... or at least at the moment he wasn't. She definitely didn't want to change that so she wouldn't become hostile towards him. He didn't really seem to have an accent she could do so she decided to stick with her natural one. She then gave a slight bow to him as she introduced herself in a slight Japanese accent. "I am Hatsu Tonn."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Tiberius heard her and stepped sideways around her tilting its eyeless head around slowly. He seemed to be studying her for a second. His tendrils still wiggling they then stopped when he was on her right side, having moved a quarter turn himself. "You are Japanese then?" He sounded interested and would step back in front of her.

It knelt down trying to feel around on the waters edge for whatever had been making noise before. She wouldn't know it but it had been her cup, as he was blind he didn't realize it had moved. "Was something here a moment ago?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:34 pm

She stood back up and nodded to him as she followed his movements with her head only. "Indeed." She put simply and almost respectfully. She didn't know exactly who she was dealing with so she wanted to take pro-cations by being more respectful than usual. She looked to him as he felt for something and blinked at his question. "Well the only thing that had been here for the past hour has been myself and maybe some fish in the water. May I ask why you ask this question?" She aked in the same matter as before.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 4:04 am

OOC; Sorry about the delay, was having trouble focusing my eyes for a while reading was hard.

Tiberius regarded her with the eyeless face. He would stand and stepped up out of the surf. He stepped around to be even with her on the beach. "I ask because I don't see but heard something." The large beast relaxed the tentacles letting them hang from his face now like an octopus out of water. "I do not have work right now.. if you want to do the hanging outs."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 5:29 pm

((OOC: No problem, im sorry about my return delay

She watched him come out of the water and nodded to his explanation. "Then I believe it was y cup, I've been using it to collect water from the ocean to use with my paints." he wasn't sure what he meant by work but decided it might be best not to push for answers unless he chose to share them. She nodded "I would be okay with this. I've been painting the landscape but if you do not wish to join me with this we can always do something else of your choosing." She offered as an idea still trying to do her best at being respectful.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Tiberius nodded and said. "I can sit here with you, I'll just change so I can see what you're doing." He had spoken simply and would just sit down in the sand his skin slowly darkening as time went on. There was the sound of light cracking and after a couple minutes his skin began to break off like an eggshell as a larger body was forcing through breaking what she had seen before.

He reemerged from the cocoon standing tall with a whip a sword and some form of cannon. His eyes looking down at her as his skinless mouth formed a perpetual grin of fangs. "Now I can see what's going on." his voice more a hiss now than before.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:33 pm

She nodded then getting new water for her cup and then looked his apparently old shell of skin with a blink. She was certainly not expecting that, she then looked him over and let out a slight "huh..." she refocused though as he spoke and nodded gesturing to her canvas. "I'm painting over there" she would then start to head over to her canvas and put a new canvas up. "I can paint you something if you'd like" she offered as she got her paints and brushes ready.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Tib shook his head and stood beside her looking at the caves then at the blank canvas. "Does it take a long time?" He asked seeming actually curious. The giant would kneel down looking at her curiously. He started drawing in the sand with his whip the three heads neither clumsy nor agile as they made a crude picture of a cloud.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:47 pm

She nodded as she noticed the caves and reangled her canvas so he could still see but so she could have the right angle as she got started on her painting. "Sometimes... it usually varies on what you are making and how much effort you want to put into it. Though usually the more time you put into it the better the art looks once you finish." She explained kindly as she painted she had a sot smile as she worked on her painting and looked to his cloud and smiled happily to it before returning her attention to her painting.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Tiberius said with a smile. "I wasn't created to enjoy life. I'm glad I still can." The beast would turn the clouds into rain clouds will little dots beneath the clouds. The monster would watch her work seeming interested in her brush strokes watching closely, he was trying to learn from her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:10 pm

She noted the fact he said he was created but didn't want to bother him with questions about it and just nodded. "I am too... a existence without the ability to enjoy life sounds like it would be a cruel one." She painted rather skillfully and noticed his watching. "Would you like a canvas and some paint to try to paint too?" She offered as she painted with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:16 pm

"Not until I won't be wasting it, I'm too large for the same level of dexterity that you have without effort on my part." As he watched the tendrils mimicked her movements drawing what she painted into the sand his eyes locked on her hand. There was something very alien about him in the way he was learning, not following an example but mimicking exactly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:24 pm

She shook her head then "i dont think you would be wasting it. As long as you would be enjoying yourself and having fun i dont think you could waste my paint and supplies since it would be being used for the purpose i bought them. Which is to have fun making art. I won't force you to use them but if you change your mind dont be afraid to ask for supplies" she said kindly as she painted letting him watch all he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)   Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another picture another visitor. (Tib/Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next