Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Vote_lcapThe Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Voting_barThe Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Vote_lcapThe Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Voting_barThe Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

[Continuation of Mall Heist ]
It took Galaxuis a bit to regain enough energy to drag Ravian unseen out of the mall. Most people would think she was out of her mind for helping a thief but she saw it as reaching out to the runaway. Unlike her first encounter with the electromancer the escape from publicity was much calmer and slower. Even though he is much taller then herself Galaxuis had securely strapped Ravian onto her back and while flying high up into the sky had wrapped her arms back to cling to his sides. She flew about 50 mph not trying to exceed her usual 70 mph due to the gun wound Ravian sported (heavy winds can cause the flight to be bumpy). Even though Galaxuis tried her best to help Ravian's wound by ripping off parts of her clothing (using that for a thick pad over the wound) and using her cape to apply pressure she could still feel the extra warmth from his shoulder. Every now and again Galaxuis would ask him a few simple questions to keep the boy awake and conscious.
It wasnt long until they reached the Tower. Galaxuis quickly made her way up to the infirmary, finally unstrapping herself from Ravian and gingerly helping him onto the hospital bed. She brushed her hand on his forhead to test his change in temperature then whipped around and grabbed a flashlight to test his pupils response. All this was done quickly he did indeed need serious medical attention but his state of mentality was also to be checked. "Aeon, I'll need your help," in the blink of an eye the Towers computer persona made her appearance on one of the huger screens "Urgh Gals, you know that he's a villian right? A theif!?." Galaxuis voice became more stern as she turned to look at the image on the screen "I need help and now, he has a bullet wound and though I know I can pull it out, I'm no doctor." The image looked taken aback by Galaxuis unusual action but nodded in agreement as she flashed off screen. The alien girl turned back to Ravian, her voice much softer and sweeter "You'll be getting some help soon."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Well this was surprising. Ravian couldn't remember the last time someone had actually helped him. Did she actually care, probably not. No that couldn't be the case, maybe she wanted to be the one to turn a villain good? To up her reputation at the tower? There had to be some angle right? Like when she turned up by the warehouses, it was obviously to try and make sure he took the list to the police. Which he had, sorta. Selling to both parties, while dangerous, made for more money. He took the risk, it payed off.

He had never been flying before, he could jump high, and he had fallen plenty of times, but this was different. he still felt the weight, but he wasn't falling, weird. Though he still couldn't help but remember that he has been bleeding. That he had been shot, it still hurt, though it had turned into a dull throbbing, mixed with a sharp needle like pain near the hole. Whoa....he had a hole in his shoulder. But as he became a bit dizzier the pain began to fade just a bit. That had to be a good thing right?

As he laid on the bed he couldn't help but comment "You should get that outfit in the wash before my blood stains it." he managed a pained smile. As he blinked away the blinding light of that flashlight, he somehow managed to sit up, while Galaxuis glared at this apparent "Aeon". [color=maroon]"First, I'd like to say, Thief out of necessity, second. Gals? O-oh, right, your name. never mind. He said, maybe it was the blood loss but he was sorta slow at the moment.

As Galaxuis turned back to him he couldn't keep from recognizing, first how serious she was about helping him, then the kindness in her voice. So she was serious. Well that was unprecedented. He suddenly felt bad for hurting her, well, worse. "So, you really are trying to help? Weird" he said, appearing deep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 pm

"That's an understatement."

Ben then entered the infirmary, Aeon had snitched on Galaxuis, but for good reason. She had checked the files, Ben and Grace had dealt with this guy before their last encounter with him and a pyro caused JC quite a bit of tax dollar damage. Although, that was mainly due to Ben using Airphant's extreme gale force wind like attacks in any case it wouldn't have happened if Ravian hadn't been stirring up trouble.

"I know you're new and all Galaxuis, but we usually take any criminals we injure to the police and they get the medical attention in a prison cell."

As Ben spoke he walked over to the side table by Ravian, making sure the omnitrix was showing in case he tried something. Ben didn't trust this guy at all. Last time they fought he had attempted to kill Deep Freeze and electrocuted half of his Echo-Echo clones to dust. Although, Gala couldn't be blamed because she didn't know. Even still Ben was going to keep an eye on him.

"Hope you know, just because she brought you here for medical attention that doesn't mean as soon as your fixed up were not dropping you into Jump City Maximum with the rest of the meta-crooks and thieves."

Ben spoke confidentially with a you wanna make something of it type tone to his speech as he said this. It was times like these he wished he could still use Rath to intimidate others, but either way, he was sure this guy still remembered Ben almost busting his ear drums inside the echo chamber his clones surrounded him with.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Galaxuis moved away from Ravian and bowed at Ben as he entered the room. She kept her head low as Ben pointed out her mistakes. She felt her heart drop as she noticed Ben's voice wasn't the happy-normal-tune that she was used too. Biting her lip she hoped this wasn't a result of her loosing a position in the Titans. She could feel Ben's cautious emotions in the pit of her stomach and her ears dropped as she realized that there must have been more to what Ravian's done. "I'm sorry Ben," Galaxuis looked up from her bow to gaze at her leader. She wanted to explain more but knew to keep her mouth closed do to what she had done. She glanced over at Ravian and couldn't feel both sympathy and rage. She knew a lot of his past and it broke her heart to see a kid turn bad but if the leader says to have him placed in jail then so be it.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh, this guy. Ravian remembered this guy. He had teamed up with "Deepfreeze" to take Ravian down. Ravian barely even remembered what he had been trying to steal. He had been confident about beating the ice girl until Ben had showed up. He had made everything difficult. With whatever those things he had morphed into were. They were capable of giving one huge headache though. Or maybe that had been the whole "being froze solid" thing. Which Ravian had thought that was over the top.

But what really surprised Ravian was Galaxuis. She was acting like a scolded dog, without defense or justification for her actions. Though after meeting her the first time he was a bit astonished she hadn't looked him up "Hey, say hi to ice girl for ke" he said jokingly though he still winced at the end "Yeah, I figured her whole 'try and go good for more security' idea wasn't all that hopeful, but I had to give it a chance." he knew that he could probably get out some how, when he was healthy. Thanks to his wire traveling ,being little known since it wasn't something he showed off, he always had confidence he could get out of most situations.

"Thanks for the try though" he directed at Galaxuis, still surprised at her lack of justifying her own actions. She certainly was submissive, completely different than either times he had met her "But, next time we meet, I don't owe you anymore" he said, completely serious. He had been indebted to her since she helped him escape those warehouses, but now. Not so much. Turning back to Ben he said "So when is 'as soon as you're better?'" he poked one if the holes in his shoulder only to jump a bit when he found out how much contact hurt. Were they seriously gonna take out the bullets? Ugh, that would he horrible. He would've been better off making a run for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Ben folded his arms together and looked at Ravian and Galaxuis, based on what he had said to her about not owning her anything anymore Ben could see there was more going on here than what he knew about and wanted the full story.

"Aeon, start getting to work on patching up our guest here and make sure to use something to keep him from frying your circuits."

"Already on it. Discharger field; basically cuts the air current flow. In essence keeps his bolts to himself while I locate the shrapnel and magnetically remove it. Should be done in a bit, do you need an anesthetic or are you a macho villain/thief, hun?"

Ben then pulled up a seat and sat down pointing his hand with the omnitrix towards Ravian while he spoke, every once and a while looking to Galaxuis.

"Ok, you have until she finishes to explain what's going on here, both of you and then I'll decide if I really do tell D. Freeze you're here. Believe me when I say she'll be a lot less understanding than I'm being right now. She would've literally delivered you to the police in a block of ice already, but I actually think Gala wouldn't have brought you here if she thought you were seriously dangerous. She's a good judge of character, even though she's not from Earth, so I'm asking you both. What's going on?"

Ben understood aliens; it was his thing and even though Galaxuis was an alien and and a demon, she wasn't evil and she wasn't foreign to the notions of keeping family safe. If Ravian was really destroying or attacking the city, she wouldn't have brought him to the tower, which since neither of them used bullets Ben found the wound interesting. Just what had gone down was a mystery and he wanted to hear it before shipping Ravian off. Everyone deserved a second chance, he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 pm

"Well, I brought him for a second chance. He's a trouble child whose life is hard. To have landed in his current state is no surprise but I couldn’t bring myself to send him to jail or to even try to fully hurt him," Galaxuis looked over at Ravian “You see I know about your past, I know about how you almost killed your sister and the fear you have about returning home. I know that you went to great deals to not harm your family again.” She gave a soft smile as she continued on “I can literally feel the pain, sadness, and grief you went through all those years. I can also feel that you’re not evil or bad. I know for a fact that you do it to survive while trying not to hurt the ones you love.” She looked over to Ben, pausing as she decided she should continue with her reasoning “When, I was back in Golethie I turned into my full form and nearly killed someone. It was terrible, it was scary, and I was ashamed. Even without my powers I understand what he went through. Though, I was lucky unlike him. The Omegas took me in and helped wipe the negativity out of my system. They taught me to control my powers and I suppose…I figured….I would want to help Ravian as the Omegas helped me," as she finished she took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She didn’t like remembering those harsh years back in Golethie. Though her step father was gone and her wounds healed over, it was strange to think of herself having so much hatred for a single person. She remembered her skin crawling with negative forces so strong that everything around her had broken apart and disintegrated away. She remembered the very flesh tear away from his muscles as the man's eyes rolled to the back of his skull in fear of his death. Her past-self scared Galaxuis and she too at some point just wanted to run away because of all that has happened and all that she had done.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

As she started talking Ravian would look confused. How did she know anything about him? He hadn't told her anything, he never told anyone anything who was she to assume something like that. Of course as she continued he learned differently. She knew about his sister, heck she knew everything! She knew he had run away, she probably knew about the gang he had been in. She even knew why. Telepaths, he remembered why he didn't like them. They were invasive. "Don't-..." he started, but wasn't sure where he was going. This was unexpected. He had meant to avoid ever even thinking about this until, um, indefinitely.

When she talked about her history, he couldn't help but sympathize but still resented that she had pried so deep into his history. He couldn't do anything about it, but he wished he could. So he just averted his faze, from both of them. He didn't have anything more to say after all, he didn't really want the help, but was he supposed to refuse it? No, he couldn't, going to jail wouldn't solve anything, not when she knew so much. If she told them the full extent of his powers he might actually have to serve his time. "Lots of drugs, wouldn't mind being out of it for a while actually" he said looking at a the console of where he assumed aeon was, whatever she was, despite his fake smile and weak attempt at a joking tone, he was serious, he didn't feel like dealing with this. Like always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Ben sat and listened, and he listened well. He thought of Kevin, he thought of how Kevin's life had been and how he was turning and changing into a different person...or at least was from what Ben remembered. Then Galaxuis explained her own problems, Ben knew all about being controlled by a side of you you cant control. He had been possessed by aliens of the omnitrix before and on more than one occasion; one had even killed using his body. Ben always regretted this as his biggest failure or at least one of them. So it was now all aired out and with no rebuttal from Ravian he knew it all to be true.

".......Ok."

That's all Ben said at first as he looked up at Gala, but not really referring to Ravian because he was still on thin ice as far as Ben was concerned.

"Fix him up, help him out, but if he gets out of line again. He's going down. I don't care what his past life was like, no other's lives can be put in danger for the sake of one person's history....Buuuut, that being said everyone deserves a second or even a third chance, like I said this is yours. Gala he's your responsibility though. Although I gotta say, I have complete faith in you that you can help him out."

As Ben spoke he stood and approached Galaxuis and placed a hand upon her shoulder. He could tell helping Ravian out meant a lot to her and like Ben she had learned to go with her gut rather than following the rules. This had been one of Ben's most practiced methods of approaching situations since getting the omnitrix and if she felt this strongly about it, then why not, as long as no one's life was in danger...yet.

"Just make sure to keep him on a tight leash, and Aeon, not a word please?"

"Lips, virtually sealed guys."

"Ok, and I'll go divert Freeze and everyone else from finding him here while you two work to fix him up."

As Ben said this last part, he smirked at Galaxuis probably expecting some big hug or something since he was doing her a favor on this one in looking the other way. However, the satisfaction of the expression on her face was all he really required.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Galaxuis smiled wide as she clapped her hands together in excited relief. She was just glad that things weren't going to get out of hand and that no one was going to get hurt. She couldn't help but feel a admiration and love for her leader. He had always been there for her and he had understood her even when those haven't. She thanked Ben and had promised to keep an eye on Ravian. She then grabbed a chair and placed it next to the electromancer, she sat in it her arms and legs crossed as she debated paying back Ben. Her mind wondered of things Ben enjoyed his possible favorite food, music, and items but little did she know that nothing she could do would change the future hate that would be placed upon her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 am

Grace was walking down the stairs towards the infirmary when she saw Ben walk out.

"Hey Ben, is someone hurt?" Grace looked concerned. She hadn't been alerted of an injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

As Ben exited the room he kind of jumped, he hadn't expected to see Grace so soon. He hadn't even really thought of a viable excuse yet. So as soon as she begged the question his mind diverted to a thought bubble above his head in chibi form that had a wheel of fortune type spinner in it filled with lame excuses. As the wheel spun it landed on probably the lamest excuse he could think of at the moment, but hopefully it would divert Grace from entering the infirmary.

"Huh! Oh Grace...Erm, no Galaxuis and I were just scanning her phyiology in the lab and then we started talking about some alien versus demon traits, ya know? Was curious what the difference between aliens and demons are since I can only turn into one of the two. Hey Grace! You know a lot about demons and stuff, huh? Maybe you could show me some using the database and tell me some types you've experienced."

As Ben spoke he had suddenly gotten the bright idea to pursue the demon research thing in an effort to get Grace away from the infirmary. She hated demons and probably wouldn't mind trash talking on what she had seen/experienced with them in her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Curious about demons? Why? Grace had no interest in educating Ben 10 on the nature of demons. She also didn't want to bring up any painful memories from her past.

Grace turned and walked past Ben and towards the kitchen. "I don't want to talk about demons, and I don't like the database. Sorry, Ben. Why don't you just ask the...Galaxuis what she knows about them."

Grace hadn't eaten yet today. She decided it was time for some pancakes. She needed something to get this sudden bad taste out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Ben sighed and wiped his forehead as she walked away. He was kind of glad that she was leaving him, not because he had upset her. That he hated because he was determined to one day be on Grace's good side, but majorly because she didn't go to the infirmary and she didn't want to educate him on demons. Which he didn't really care to know about himself anyway. Didn't he used to be able to turn into one of those things anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)   The Unexpected Visitor (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Visitor (Titans)
Page 1 of 1