Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Vote_lcapLove's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Voting_barLove's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Vote_lcapLove's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Voting_barLove's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Empty
PostSubject: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 am

Battle Theme Music: Polyamorous
Open To: Silent Night Only..For Now.
Characters Appearing: JaK Sage, Mae, Nighthawk, Zack Wylders
Summary: JaK while out & about meets a rather fascinating girl named Mae, and after a rough introduction they decide to go out on a date. Little does the Titan know, however, he's being watched from a far by an adversary like he's never seen before.
Time: Evening, 7:30 PM
----------------------------------------------------------

As JaK Sage walked down the snowy streets of Jump City with Christmas just around the corner, he was not in the best of moods. He had a falling out with his brother just days earlier and was kinda gloomy. He had no clue where David was and worst of all, he thinks that he's either out terrorizing others or plotting revnge on all the Teen Titans. He never did like the holidays much...

"*Sigh* Happy Holidays my AS---"

Just then while walking down the sidewalk, he would bump into a girl carrying a bunch of presents in her hands. The tower of gifts was so high, it blocked her vision and she was pretty much walking down the sidewalk blind. As Sage hit her, she would fall over and all her gifts would scatter about.

Spoiler:

"OUCH! Hey watch it! Me!?! You're the one who can't see where they're going. HEY!! Seriously cut that out."

"OUCH! Hey watch it! Me!?! You're the one who can't see where they're going. HEY!! Seriously cut that out."

"Look little girl, maybe if you didn't have the leaning tower of gift wrap in front of you; maybe, just maybe you would've saw me."

"Little girl, HA! You have to be kidding me, maybe you need to look in a mirror buddy because you're no giant. By the way, maybe if you weren't trudging through the snow like an elf who was missing his pointy shoes---"

"Really!?! That's where you wanna take it, huh? I hope you got your friends and family some good gifts this year because you're personality won't make up for crappy gifts I'm sorry to inform you."

"Woooow nice, I can tell you must be a real charmer. You know just how to make a girl feel warm and fuzzy inside; filled with red hot rage of course."

As JaK and the girl argued, he would help her pick up the gifts anyway as she stood up and dusted herself off. At the last comment made they would stand not even a foot away from each other with fury in their eyes, each taking a hard glare at one another.

"Look, you're right...I'm sorry. I'm just a little bummed because I had a falling out with my own brother is all."

As Sage backed down and made his version of an apology, the girl would blow hair out of her face and try to take a few of the gifts out of his hand; while giving a sad look of pity towards JaK.

"Ya know what, it's ok. You're right, I was trying to carry to many presents at one time. It's just that my house is across town and I wanted to get my presents home before it got too dark."

"Hmm, I think I can help you with that. You wanna take a shortcut?"

As JaK said this, he'd use his jacket to tie her extra presents up into a makehift sack and then raise an eyebrow, hoping she'd say yes. Moments later, the boy could be seen hopping across rooftops with the girl on his back. The presents till wrapped in his jacket and thrown over her shoudler as they made their way across town, beating the traffic of walking down crowded streets.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh! I knew I was going to regret this!!"

Within a couple of more minutes they would arrive at her house and drop the presents off. After which time, the girl would bring JaK a hot cup of chocolate because running in the icy wind without a jacket had given him a runny nose. Both of the teens could be seen sitting on the stoop outside her house. Sage was shivering a bit, but warming up as he sipped on the beverage.

"You know, that might've been the nicest and scariest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"Ya well *sniffle* Helping people's kind of my day job * ACHOOo!!* Sorry."

The girl would then laugh a bit as Sage sneezed in front of her. He could be really nice, when he wasn't trying to be a blatant jerk.

"Haha, my names Maelis AKA Mae by the way and hey, look on the bright side. A cold can't make your skin any more pale."

"Very funny...*Sniffle* The names JaK. So Mae, now that you have some free time on your hands *sniffle* what are you going to do with it?"

JaK would roll his eyes at the girl's comment and then look back at her wondering her answer to his question.

"Hmm let me think, how about spending the night with this cute pale skinned boy I know. If I'm lucky, maybe he'll take me into town and well go see a movie?"

Sage would smile as she said this, playfully pushing Mae for making fun of his skin tone again and then pulling her close as she chuckled. Maybe the holidays weren't so bad after all.

"Alright, but on one condition. No chick flicks and no movies involving corpses or fire...I've had bad experiences with all three lately."

"I'm guessing in that day job of yours?"

Sage wouldn't answer the girl as he finished his coco and placed her on his back again. This time he had his jacket on and he could feel his cold already starting to fade away. He didn't want to tell her what he did for a living, at least not yet. Why not enjoy the evening instead of complicating it with talk of heroic crud. He would think of how much he was liking Maelis as he made his way across town to the Jump City Cineplex. She caught on quick and was just as quirky a he was. The entire way, Mae just marveled at how much fun she was having. This boy was like a modern day ninja in ability and was well built to boot. As they arrived, Sage would purchase two movie tickets and head inside to watch a Romantic Christmas Comedy with the girl. The night was looking better and better as it went along...Though, little did JaK know; he was being watched. It would seem his day job was about to kick into overtime.

Last edited by JaK on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 am

JaK was being watched indeed. Ever since he had left the party at Titans central weeks ago, he had gained an extra shadow. Not like his normal shadow, which harmlessly followed at his feet, this specter was far more sinister, hiding out of sight, following just behind him in the shadows of the streets, glaring at him while he slept. The entire time, the only clue as to this shadow's existence was a sound. Barely audible, only someone who knows what to listen for would have noticed. Five tiny clicks followed by an ominous hiss. Click click click click click. Metal fingers closed, clicking against a steely palm. Hiss. The joints let out a small puff of steam as they opened. This shadow had been watching JaK, waiting for it's chance to strike. Nighthawk glared down at the couple as they bumped into each other from his perch on top of a street light, hiding in the shadows beyond the harsh light. He listened to their conversation, his ghostly lip curling up in a sneer of hatred. "What's this I see? Sneaking into Old man McGregor's garden, little bunny? Better run and hide, or Old man McGregor'll put you in a pie!" Nighthawk muttered to himself as JaK helped Mae to her house, following just behind. Nighthawk watched the two through a window, his gaunt and ghostly pale features just barely out of sight as only he seemed to be able to do at all times. As the two left Mae's, Nighthawk grimaced in brooding disgust, stroking the window almost lovingly with a claw in a manner completely contradictory to his expression, the electrified razor edge of his talon acting with the same precision as a glass cutter, and he sliced an image into the glass, one that would only be visible when the light hit the glass just right and reflected off of the cuts. When viewed properly, an observer would see a chess piece, shining in silvery glory as the light bounced off of it. A Bishop, drawn with bizarre angles, none of which were quite right, all intentionally skewed in such a maddening manner that it hurt one's eyes to look at for too long. Nighthawk turned, tracking JaK down with the smooth efficiency of a born hunter, arriving at the cinema just as they walked in together. "Run, run, little rabbit, run. Or you'll make a delicious pie when McGregor's done..." Nighthawk slipped into the projection booth, unnoticed by the hapless teen working the film. "Alas, poor Yorick I never knew you, but your time is up and through." The teen working the booth had just enough time to let out a startled cry before he met his end upon the Hawk's talon. Nighthawk had timed his strike well, as laughter from the audience drowned out the boy's short scream. Only the most observant would have heard. Nighthawk turned his scornful gaze to the audience, spotting his "prey" in one of the rows. "Mr. McGregor is here, little rabbit, now it is your move will you follow your habit? Run while you can while you're still alive, you surely won't be when you become McGregor's pie!" Nighthawk clicked his talon's fingers on the edge of the projector's lens, melting the edge of the plastic surrounding the glass piece and causing blood to drip down, it's shadow slowly dripping down to obscure the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:25 pm

As Sage and Maelis would watch the movie, sitting near the back row. The boy could be seen eating popcorn, while the girl was wrapped around his right arm. Occasionally he would feed her some too and as she giggled at the movie, he would look at her with a loving smile. This movie was retarded; not funny to Sage in the least bit or maybe it was because he had been in so many horrid situations during his life, he didn't find humour that eaily anymore. Especially as of late, he was finding out the world was more of a bad place then he usually thought. Little did he know, how right he was. For soon the screen would start to be covered in a black glob, the blood would run down the projector until the liquid covered the entire image. Some people at first thought it might've been a dissolving affect, but soon after the sound could be heard from the movie and the image was still gone. The audience all knew something was up at this point and all looked on in bewilderment at the black projection of what appeared to be ooze.

"What is that???"

"I dunno, but I intend to find out....Stay here, I'm going to go find an usher and complain."

Mae would make her comment, while looking at the darkish blot running down the screen. Meanwhile the rest of the audience roared and demanded a refund, JaK on the other hand could be seen looking over head at the projector; a red substance could be seen trickling down it that looked too much like blood. Thus why he told Mae to stay where she was, while he want to check things out. In all actuality, he lied to her. He wasn't going to find an usher, he was heading straight for the projection booth. As he arrived, he would try opening the door, but alas it was locked. Looking around for a moment to make sure the coast was clear, he would absorb the metallic material that made up the door knob and then kicked in the door. Though, unlike a fireman kicking in a door, when he did it his enhanced strength ripped the entire thing off it's hinges. Causing the frame to fall flat onto the ground, after which time a silver/metallic Sage entered the room to take a look around.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Nighthawk's voice, dripping with a sarcastic, jealous hatred seenem to flow out of the darkness of the, his words twisting in on themselves and bouncing around the room, making it impossible to tell where he was. The lights had literally been torn from their sockets in the ceiling, claw marks plainly visible around the sparking holes where the lights had been. "Oh, little rabbit Mr. McGregor is coming for you, he'll catch you in his garden and you can guess what he'll do. He'll chop you up all nice and put you in a pie, you'd better run little rabbit, while you're alive." A shadow emerged from the darkness, flying at JaK, slamming into him in a vicious tackle. After a brief moment, it became obvious that the thing wasn't moving. It was wet and sticky. Then it became apparent that it was human shaped, but something was missing. There were chunks torn from the torso, and a small bit of smoke wafted from it's wounds, as if something had fried the deep gashes in the bone and flesh. The torn remains of the cinema's required uniform still clung to the boy's corpse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Disgusted JaK would push the body off him and then look around the room...It wasn't that big so there shouldn't be many places to hide. But, it was dark and that voice was very creepy...

"Alright freak-show, show yourself and I'll make your beating quick; and feel happy about it. I usually take my time clobbering psycho murderers, but I'm expected somewhere and don't have the time tonight."

Sage would get in a knelt position as he said this aloud and looked around, he guessed by the wounds on the usher's body. The guy was carrying some sort of weapon...Very sharp and very dangerous. In fact, Sage had never felt so good to be armored up, but there was an issue of this seemed like a planned attack. As if this guy wanted JaK specifically to come in here...Rabbit, Mr. Mcgreggor? This guy was a lunatic and JaK had to take him down before anyone else got hurt, so running like the man suggested was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm

The shadows were buzzing with a constant sound, echoing around like the voice. Click click click click click. Hiss. Over and over the sound repeated, twisting in upon it's self like smoke in the air. Nighthawk's voice dripped from the shadows once more, and the darkness seemed to stir, almost as if the shadows themselves were alive. "One two, he's coming for you." The voice sounded form his left. "Three four, better lock the door..." Now it was directly above him. "Five six, you they'll never fix..." It was behind him for sure. "Seven eight, you'll be late..." The air around JaK seemed to shimmer slightly and move. It seemed as if Nighthawk was close enough to touch, and it was easy to imagine cold breath passing over his shoulder. Nighthawk allowed himself a small sneer of contempt, the closest he ever came to smiling. "Nine ten, see your end!" The attack came out of nowhere, like a shadow taking solid form. Directly in front of him, JaK could see a faint outline of something, the only features that could be made out being the lower half of a face paler than his, so white it seemed to glow, the mouth twisted in hatred, and a gleaming silvery claw arching with blue sparks flashed towards him. Then the attacker vanished just before impact, like some sort of mirage. Before a clock could count the next second, the attack came from behind, four claws raking across his back. The attack was intentionally weak, like a cat batting about a mouse. Though the blades barely touched JaK, the metal was obviously no match for whatever this talon was made of, and four parallel gashes were carved into it. In addition, the moment the claw touched his protective coating, arcs of electricity lanced into him, amplifiied by the conductive surface coating his body, carrying what would have been a local shock to every surface covered by his metal armor. The shadow vanished into the darkness, and it's voice echoed out from within. "Oh little child, so tender and mild, you are so much like my baby brother, what you thought would protect you has achieved a goal quite another." There was something oddly familiar about the metal that made up the claw, as if JaK had seen it before...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 pm

JaK would scream out as the shock filled his entire body and then felt his back, the metal framing was gashed!?! As if he had been scratched, whatever kind of claws this guy was sporting they were nothing to play with. He was breathing heavy now, being put through electro shock therapy was no fun. JaK knew he couldn't stay in the dark, if he did this dude would shred him up; as he looked around, searching for the perp, he could see now that he was dealing with some kind of metahuman. Sage decided to hit the distress signal on his communicator at this point. For the leader of a team, he sure did need back up a lot. No matter though, he would still be on his own until someone answered the call. Until then he had to try not to get killed.

"Time to shed some light on who you really are."

The boy would then grab the projector and turn it around, the bloody lens giving an aluminousness red effect to the entire room...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Nighthawk glared at him venomously from across the room. He was thin and tall, and dressed in a black trench coat that hid most of his form. Block combat boots and a black glove covered his extremities, and he wore sunglasses that hid his eyes and most of his face. His hair was long, tied into a ponytail with raven's feathers of the same color woven into it. The tiny portion of Nighthawk's face that wasn't hidden behind the trench coat's popped up collar or the sunglasses was so pale it seemed to glow in the sickly red light. Cruel lips twisted into a sneer of contempt as Nighthawk seemed to vanish, flitting from one side to the room to the other, appearing almost at random. One moment, he was on the ceiling, the next to the left, then right in front of JaK, every time getting closer before vanishing and reappearing somewhere else. His right arm was encased in a gleaming metal claw, the fingers of witch constantly opened and closed creating the clicking and hissing sounds. The trench coat was unbuttoned from just below the neck to just above the stomach, though in the weak light nothing but darkness could be seen of whatever he was wearing beneath. "Naughty naughty little rabbit naughty, Old man McGregor will come and you'll get caughty..." Nighthawk lunged from the front, but vanished, reappearing for another strike from behind. Meanwhile, Zack wandered the streets, bored and depressed. He hadn't slept in a while... The screams were getting louder. Shaking his head, he heard a strange beeping sound. Looking around he saw no one, and briefly wondered what was going on. Then he realized the beeping was coming from him and searched his pockets, finding the Titan communicator Rain had given him when his team had been founded. Someone with another one of these is in trouble nearby... that means a titan! Zack jogged as fast as he could, glancing back and forth between the beacon and what was in front of him. The signal was coming from the cinema, only a block away. He would take a moment getting there, thanks to his weight, but he would get there. He just hoped whoever was in trouble could hold out long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:37 pm

HOLY CRAP!?! This guy was quick, quicker than any villain he'd had to fight so far. Sage wasn't prepared to battle a speedster, especially not in this armor; but it was in close quarters combat after all. All JaK would have to do was get in a lucky hit and he could maybe put this guy away. In any case, there would be no retreat until help arrived. He couldn't let this pyscho leave. Especially since he could move so fast, they might never be able to catch him if he went on a killing spree. So as NightHawk disappeared and reappeared in the blink of any eye, JaK would watch closely. Trying to keep up with his movements or see a pattern, but it was very erratic; this dude had been trained. He might be crazy, but he knew what he was doing and his metallic claw there was made of something strong. The only material he'd ever absorbed that powerful before was Zack's, maybe there could be a connection between the two? This guy was crazy, Zack was psychotic. He has a metal alloy that can tear though people like cardboard and Zack's can't be pierced by anything man made that Sage knew of. As he pondered all this, the lunatic appeared to go for a strike; which Sage went to avoid by ducking and throwing a counter kick, but would miss the strike as if the man saw it coming miles away. Then within a split seconds notice, the guy appeared next to him!

"HUH, What The--"

Was all JaK could get out, as he threw up a forearm to try and deflect, but of course this was of no help. He was to slow for this man and Sage was no slouch when it came to moving quickly; but for this guy, he wasn't quite fast enough. Only half his forearm was able to divert the blow away from his face and chest. Although, this didn't help much anyway, for the claw ripped through his armor like paper. Slicing through the top layer of skin on his forearm and grazing his chest. Sage would then yell out, as a surge funneled through his body from the attack and caused the boy to stumble back; hitting the two way mirror that the projector would usually shine though.

Back in the theater, Mae was getting tired of waiting and then after the projector completely seemed to just turn off and a weird thud was heard in the booth above her. Maelis decided she had, had enough...

"That's it, I'm going to find out what's going on here. JaK's taking WAY too long."

The girl would then stand and storm down the hallway, looking for Sage or an usher or somebody who could tell her what the issue was.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Nighthawk chuckled dryly, even in his attempt at laughter managing to sound jealously hateful. "Poor little rabbit all sad and downtrodden, Oh how very quickly you have fallen. Now, now we must get you ready to put in the pie, but right now you're far too big says I. Too many an extra bit, thankfully flesh is easy to rip. Now now little bunny, we mustn't frown, I'll just get something to hold you down..." Nighthawk vanished, appearing crouched next to the little cart the projector had been on, his baleful gaze never leaving JaK. With a flick of his wrist, he sliced off a two foot section of one of the steel legs, sharpening one end with a finger. Nighthawk vanished again, appearing right in front of JaK, standing over the Titan with a cruel sneer. "Hold still, little rabbit for if you squirm, I may have to skewer you more than once, you little worm."

Meanwhile:
Zack reached the cinema doors, lowering his shoulder and barreling through them, ignoring the startled employee at the ticket booth. The beacon said he was close, and he studied the screen as he rounded the corner, looking up just in time to see Mae before he collided with her, though he caught himself with his arms just before he would have landed on her, which would have been hazardous to her health to say the least. "Sorry girly," His grin widened a fraction. "I'm in a hurry, people may die tonight. You should leave, or you may too. Unless that's what he wants. If it's a he... Then you'll wanna stay or you'll die. Meh, I've gotta go, flip a coin. Be sure to look me up if ya live, girly, I'll have ta apologize properly." With that, Zack's grin widened and his eyes closed for a moment before he propelled himself forwards, over her. Staggering to his feet, he shouldered his way through a door as the beacon started freaking out. His eyes widened as he saw his predecessor standing over JaK. His grin straining with rage, Zack leapt into a tackle, his knife flying to his hand. Nighthawk turned just in time and swung a vicious backhand that sent Zack sprawling, a trio of red gashes opening up across his face. Nighthawk was left standing off balance, one foot on either side of JaK, the pole in his left hand, sharp end pointed at it's intended target. "Well well, we have another, and if it isn't dear old baby brother." Nighthawk's words seemed even more spiteful, if such a thing was possible, and he attempted to regain his balance, ignoring JaK for the moment. Interestingly, Zack was still convulsing on the floor, long after the electricity should have left him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:10 am

GOTCHA!

JaK would yell out as he wrapped his own leg around Night Hawk's, who was near enough to be touched and was paying attention to Zack long enough for Sage to mount an offense. After wrapping his leg around the freaky guys ankle, he used his hand closest to the pointed leg and grabbed onto it, yanking himself up. This propelled the boy forward with his his opposite hand coked back into a fist int he same movement. He was aiming to punch the man either in the face, throat or stomach. Depending on which way he tried to pivot to avoid the blow, would depend on where JaK hit him. In his mind as he flew upward towards his opponent, the realization would come to him. That's why this guy reminded him so much of Zack, they were brothers or at least of the same model. Meanwhile, after being knocked over by Zack; Mae decided to follow after the boy. Though, she had almost lost him after he propelled himself forward and ran down the hall.

"Hey! Wait, who are you talking about!?!!

What did he mean, Death!?! Could JaK have been involed, was he the one who the boy was talking about? She had to know if she had been catering to a murder this whole time. As she walked down the hall where she saw Zack jog heavily down into, she noticed the projection booth's door was off it's hinges and decided to approach it with caution. She didn't know if the guy that kid had mentioned was armed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:37 am

Nighthawk grunted as he took a fist straight to the jaw, the metal casing over JaK's hand cracking Nighthawk's jawbone as his sleight frame was unable to withstand the impact. Staggering back, Nighthawk gripped his jaw with his left hand, and he glared hatefully at his attacker, turning away from Zack, who was only now beginning to recover from his electrocution, and the smell of cooked meat began to waft from his smoking frame. Zack growled, and rose as Nighthawk staggered near him, landing a punishing blow to the thinner man's kidney, dropping Nighthawk to one knee. "You've gotten stronger baby brother, I cannot say the same for this other..." Nighthawk remained kneeling, staring at the floor, his left hand twitching slightly as if in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:56 am

"Don't underestimate me lunatic, that was the warm up shot. The haymaker's coming nex---"

"JaK??"

JaK's heart would drop into his stomach as he heard the girls voice echo through the room. Mae hadn't listened to him and was now in the line of fire. As she peered in the doorway, her face would be in complete and other shock for what she saw; Zack with gashes across his face, the man with a metallic hand rubbing his chin, and Sage covered from head to toe in a silver substance.

"Mae what are you doing, GET Away From Here, NOooOW!"

JaK would bolt towards the girl in a blocking motion, hoping to beat Night Hawk over to her if he should make a run at her. Although, of course JaK knew he couldn't beat the man in a foot race to Maelis, it was just a normal human reaction for men to try and protect their loved ones. Not that JaK loves her or anything; I mean maybe in the future one thing could lead to another, but that's if she survived tonight first.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Nighthawk chuckled sarcastically at JaK's comment. He was about to reply when Mae appeared in the doorway. "Oh how sweet, isn't this a treat? Run rabbit run, as fast as you can, you'll never keep up with me, I'm the-" Nighthawk stopped in mid sentence. Zack had recovered while JaK was speaking, and realized what would happen when Nighthawk saw Mae. Acting fast, he dragged her to him by anything metallic he could pull: Belt buckle, cell phone in pocket, spare change, even earrings.(if she's wearing any) It would likely hurt like hell, but a lot less than being impaled like Zack had once been. At the same time, Zack threw his combat knife, forcing Nighthawk to block instead of being free to keep Zack from saving Mae. Furious at being denied a kill, Nighthawk resorted to that which he hated. Ranged combat. He refused to be denied this, regardless as to who or what stood in his way. As he deflected the knife with his talon, Nighthawk's left hand entered the open portion of his trench coat, drawing an ornate pistol covered in intricate and archaic carvings. Like his talon, it glittered like silver, and he fired with an impressive amount of speed and precision, drawing it almost faster than the eye could track. Zack had just enough time to shove Mae roughly away before he took the shell(for the projectile fired was far too massive to be called a bullet) straight in the chest. Instead of ricochetting, the shell exploded in a miniature fireball, launching Zack off of his feet and into the wall. Zack gasped in pain, clutching at his chest where his shirt and flesh had been burned away, revealing his armor beneath. However instead of the silvery color it normally shined with, it was glowing red hot. One major downside to Zack's armor was it's incredible conductibility to heat, cold, and electricity, and the room quickly filled with the smell of cooking meat and the sound of sizzling flesh as the heat spread like some kind of cancer, already burning away at the flesh of his stomach, shoulders, and lower neck. Zack howled, his grin wild, panic and anger in his eyes. Distracted by what he considered a pleasant turn of events, Nighthawk turned his back to JaK, casually strolling up to Zack, a sneer spreading across his face. "Ah now now baby brother, your feel the pain you felt when I killed your dear mother. Perhaps now you will join her, you will die like your mother and father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 am

After being pushed aside by Zack, Mae would land on her chest and look up long enough for Sage to motion for her to run out of the door way. In the mean time, as she made a break for it through the broken down doorway; after his failed attempt to protect Maelis, JaK would turn just long enough to see Zack catapulted into the wall. Sage thinking quickly now, knew that he wasn't fast enough to stop this guy before he reached Zack and killed him. So he instead punched the same projector that was illuminating the room about a foot away from him on it's broken stand that was missing a leg. This caused it's light to start flickering on and off from it's cracked frame. During this time a glimpse of JaK could be seen running towards Night Hawk and then all would go dark; in the next flicker of light the Titan could be viewed running up the wall adjacent to the two "brothers". Then after another moment of darkness, JaK was in mid air falling towards Night Hawk with his left leg pointed straight out heading towards the side of the villains head and his right fist coked back in a spinning motion. He was going for a corkscrew like attack, where he lands a spinning kick and follows it up with a back fist while rotating clockwise. If all went as planned, he would connect within the next dark moment when the projector's light flickers. The idea of the dual motion attacks was to try and catch his foe two ways; if he somehow avoided the kick, he'd hopefully at least catch some of the back fist that followed it. Sage's roar during this moment was loud like that of Wolverine when he had an enemy in sight. JaK was outmatched in the speed and weapons department in this battle, but he was a warrior. Prepared to fight until the last breath, always and forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare   Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love's In The Air, Under the Hawk's Ever Watchful Glare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next