Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Vote_lcapEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Voting_barEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Vote_lcapEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Voting_barEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)

Go down 
+4
Bow
Energy
Hellbreaker
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:49 am

[[It's a site official free thread; so feel free to do your own storylines, intertwine them or have your character be doing something at a completely different place or point during the day. This is just my own personal opening.]]

It was approximately 6 AM on February 14th. A day special to all the world, but none more so than the few hopefuls, who had been touched by a feeling for a certain special someone(s) in their lives. This feeling was called love, and on no other day on Earth was this emotion more prominent then on Valentines Day. On Valentine's day the spirit of love spread like a plague through all existence, not only for humans, but for all beings and infused them with an innate ability to connect with other individuals through a mutual feeling of desire for one another.

As the sun rose the birds already began chirping in harmony with one another, the grass had a sparkling dew on it, which was more vibrant seemingly then usual, and the sky itself was so radiant and blue as it sprang to life from the retreating darkness with the appearance of the yellow beacon on the horizon. One boy had stayed up just to witness all this himself and was currently on top of the Jump City bay bridge watching the sun set from over the water. His name was Mark Rowan and he was very much in love, but with who or what he would never directly tell. Although, at the moment he just felt in love with life in general as he perched high up on the structure and loomed over the glistening bay below while taking a deep breath.

The music starts to play as Mark peers out along the bay loosely holding onto the top spire of the bridge and spins around it before singing out his heart's true desires at about 14 seconds into the melody:

"Ohh, it's morning time,
and all I want is my Valentine, oh ya
Every-time she crosses my mind,
I get the feeling that I can fllllyyyy!"

Lets go of the spire and drops out of the sky towards the bay backwards with his eyes closed and then opens them a few yards up before hitting the water and instead flips over while flying along the bay with his hand dragging along the waters edge.

"My feet were firmly planted on the ground,
but what I searched for could not be found,
because true love is meant to be free,
flying high eternalllllyyy!"

Does a spin in the air as he makes it too shore and flies through the city and looks at all the flower gardens on people's windows coming into full bloom and men waking up early to buy their valentines, gifts, candy, and flowers.

"With you I'll soar for-ever-more,
never meant to stray from your star,
doesn't matter how distant or how far,
I'll chase our love into the light!
As long you say I'm your valentine! (x2)"

Mark then sees two joggers running next to each other having pleasant conversation and gazing at each other as if their was a bit of an attraction between them. Mark then felt he should nudge it along and threw a blue pebble like light construct in the path of the unsuspecting jogger woman, who tripped and fell into the mans arms. They both then blushed as Mark smiled and flew off into the parting clouds above, which were currently blocking the full sunset.

"When your lips touched mine,
on that very first time, oh, oh.
I gave into my hearts desire,
those three words set my soul on fire,
Ohh, ohhhh, ohhhh whoahhh,
she said do you promise to always be mine,
I said as long as you say I'm your valentine
As long as you say I'm your valentine! (x2)
As long as you sayyyyy...I'm your....Valentinnee..."

On the last lyric Mark floated high above the clouds with the blue emotions swirling around him like a snow storm breeze and then looked down towards Steel City and Jump City. The suns rays opened up upon them through the dispersing clouds, as if giving it's blessing on this joyous holiday to all the residents of both domains.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:13 am

Nina slowly opened her eyes as the daylight poured into her room, groaning a little before she looked over Kyte's sleeping body at her alarm clock which also showed the date, rubbing her eyes with a little smile she climbed over Kyte and out of bed, getting dressed into a pair of denim jeans and a black t-shirt, brushing her teeth then walking towards Rico's room where she peeked into it to see her cute little sister-in-law still sleeping too, giving a soft smile before she closed the door quietly and headed to the kitchen, washing the dishes from the night before and making herself a breakfast of two slices of buttered toast, starting work on her special valentines day lunch for Kyte and Rico, then putting it in the fridge to be cooked later.

Heading downstairs as she started stocking the shelves with promotional valentines day animes, mangas, comic books and such, sticking a "10% Off" sign on the window before she went to the store room and started wrapping up a present for Kyte, a 15th Century Katana usable replica and for Rico, a beautiful Emerald necklace, the charm in the shape of a heart, placing the presents near their receivers with a tag saying "Love From Nina <3 " she then stood in her store and sat at the counter, using the remote to open the shutters as she sat back and watched the customers gradually flood in on this special day of the year.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 am

Toji worked downstairs in the basement, creating a valentine that was sure to impress Miley. He'd recently realized he had feelings for her, and he wished to make himself worthy.As sparks flew past his face, he softly sung this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPm_dbg1_Zs

"There's a fight between my heart and soul
When my pride tries to take control
It's hard to see what I was meant to be

And we are living in the world without a cause
And there's a need that seems impossible
But I can hear, I hear You calling me,"

Toji tilted his head, ducking a bolt as it flew bye.

"To raise a banner of love up high in these city streets
One hope for all the world to see
Be my banner of love
This love is a burning flame
One voice crying out Your name
You're my banner of love
You're my banner of love

And only You can see my destiny
Only You can be the strength I need
Cause my life is Yours now,"

He summoned his tanto, cutting open his palm slightly and letting the blood drip down on the object, imbuing it with all his strength.It wasn't just a fancy gift, it would also be practical, useful in this life of theirs.He will not let her be harmed, not by anything.He's followed carefully the instructions so far, the ones Father had given him.

"So goodbye to pride and bitterness
I'm going to live out my purpose
Cause Your life has showed me how

To raise a banner of love up high in these city streets
One hope for all the world to see
Be my banner of love
This love is a burning flame
One voice crying out Your name
You're my banner of love
You're my banner of love...."

he chanted quickly the sacred words, making it gleam with a divine light.Finishing out the last lyric of the song, Toji grinned.It had taken four days, but he'd done it!!!

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Miley wakes up on the floor of her bed room not wearing a thing but a blanket covering her up. Miley slowly gets up pulling out her usual clothes. Miley wore a purple short sleeve shirt, baggy blue jeans, and white running shoes. Miley sigh's as she tucks her tail under her shirt wrapping it around her stomach. As always Miley was think about her father and that one message that weird guy gave her from him.

>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC4v-3etsMA<<<<<<

Miley places her hands on her wall of her room looking down to the floor.

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be."
"Feeling so faithless, Lost under the surface"
"I know what you're expecting of me"
"Put under the pressure,"
"Of walking in your shoes"

Miley slowly looks up at the wall frowning with her eyes narrowed.

"Every step that I take is another mistake to you"

Miley backs up a few steps as she holds out the note.

"I've become so NUMB!"
"I can feel you there!"
"I've became so tired!"
"So much more aware!"
"I'm becoming this!"
"All I want to do!"
"Is be more like me!"
"And be less like you!

Miley walks over to her hero clothes and grabs her communicator and puts it in her pocket.

"Can't you see that you're smothering me?"

Miley slowl looks up to the ceiling.

"Holding too tightly,"

Miley closes her eyes.

"Afraid to lose control."
"Cause everything thought I would be."
"Is burning away right in front of you."

Miley looks back down and starts to walk to her door.

"Every step that I take is another mistake to you."

Miley clenches the door nob.

"And every second I waste, IS MORE THAN I CAN TAKE!"

Miley flings her door open and walks out closing it behind her. Miley walks down the hall of the room area of titans tower and down the way to the basement.

"I've become so NUMB!"
"I don't want you here!"
"I am just so tired!"
"But now I am aware!"
"I wont become this!"
"All I want to be!"
"Is be only me! And be never you!"

Miley stops walking and looks over at toji standing where she can see him but he hopefully can't see her.

"And I know!"
"I may end up failing you!"
"But I know!"
"You ere just lime me! With a demon inside of you!"

Miley turns and starts to exit the basement before Toji saw her if he didn't already.

"I've become so NUMB!"
"I can fell you here!"
"I've become so tiered though I'm more aware!"
"I've become this!"
"All I want to do!"
"Is be only me and never like you!"

Miley stops in the kitchen and slowly lowers down to her knees.

"I've become so NUMB!"
"I know your there!"
"I don't know what I'm becoming.."
"I've become so NUMB!"
"I just know your there!"
"I hope I'm not becoming..."

Miley slowly stands up and looks down as she leans on the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 pm

We join our beloved hybrid hero engaged in one of his favorite pastimes… Kicking butt!
C’mon now! You gotta be faster than that!
Raith yells joyfully while dogging a thug’s big left hand. John certainly wasn’t dressed for valentines he was dressed in a black undershirt, cargo jeans, converse, and had his guitar strapped on his back. He ducks as the man swings at him again, and then preforms a spinning leg sweep that brings the thug to the ground. John stands over the man with a wide grin.
Next time let’s try to use our words when were angry… Happy Valentine’s day creep!
John kicked the man in the ribs pretty hard then shot off breathing heavily. He hadn’t really been at full capacity since Zero, and his thugs had wrecked him the other day. He had been shot, stabbed, and beaten… But, it was all worth it cause he got to spend time with her… Spider-Girl…
No… Don’t think about it right now… Though spending Valentines with her wouldn’t be as bad as spending it alone… Sigh…
Raith thought to himself as he flew. Liz had split town about a week ago without telling anyone, and now he was left alone. He landed on a rooftop, and sat down; John peered across the street and saw a huge studio apartment with a giant window. In the window there were two people no older than him or Liz. They hugging each other tightly, and looking into each other’s eyes. The man was long and slender with dark brown hair, and the woman was of gymnast build with short reddish hair. Raith looked at the two somberly, and flew away as they started to kiss.
He flew to the largest skyscraper he could find in Steel, and perched himself on a gargoyle. John then took out his guitar, and leaned back against the building. He started to strum his guitar, and sing as the words came to him.
(OOC The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2E1lX1geY)
You've got your ball
you've got your chain
tied to me tight tie me up again
who's got their claws
in you my friend
Into your heart I'll beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock
and sweet you roll
Lost for you I'm so lost for you

You come crash into me
And I come into you
I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream…

Raith flew off the gargoyle, and just floated above the busy city that both the teens protected.

Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows so
I'm bare boned and crazy for you
When you come crash
into me, baby
And I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream

If I've gone overboard
Then I'm begging you
to forgive me
in my haste
When I'm holding you so girl
close to me

Oh and you come crash
into me, baby
And I come into you
Hike up your skirt a little more
and show the world to me
Hike up your skirt a little more
and show your world to me
In a boys dream.. In a boys dream

Oh I watch you there
through the window
And I stare at you
You wear nothing but you
wear it so well
tied up and twisted
the way I'd like to be
For you, for me, come crash
into me…

Raith finally finished the song that he’d thought would make him happy, but instead just made him feel worse. He landed on a roof, and sat down while burying his head in his hands knowing he was alone. He kept repeating one verse as he sat there.
Lost for you I'm so lost for you.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:59 pm

(OOC: I made minute differences in word choice within the song, but it is important to note...)

Bow woke up in her meadow as the sun was rising. This was her second Valentine's Day that she could actually remember, and last year she spent it at her parents' graves. This year, she was in a lovers turmoil. She sat up and grabbed her head. "Ugh... Why does everyone like this holiday so much? It gives me a headache..." Her mind drifted to thoughts of Kris and Mark. She thought about everything. About their similarities, which weren't many, and about their differences, which were about as many as there are stars. She knew she was making the right choice, but that didn't make it any easier. She cared for Kris and she knew that leaving him had hurt, but it wouldn't have been right to stay.

She started walking through a trail in the forest and turned her thoughts to just Mark. Her feet got a little quicker and her headache went away as it was replaced with love. She thought about nothing, but him and started to sing.

--------------------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxzKrHQqGA <--------------------

She started by just singing into the air with a passionate look in her eyes and a few hand gestures for dancing.

Just do your thang honey!

I could feel it from the start,
Couldn't stand to be apart.
Something about you caught my eye,
Something moved me deep inside!
Don't know what you did boy but
You had it and I've been hooked ever since.
I told my mother, my father, my bestie and my friend
I told the others, my lovers, both past and present tense.
Every time I see you everything starts making sense.

She started to get a bit more into the dancing and stopped walking. She created a few back up dancers for herself that also sang.

Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do

(what you do).
You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.
You got soul, you got class.
You got style with your bad a - oh yeah!
Ain't no other man its true - all right -
Ain't no other man but you.

By this point she's flying through the trees, stopping on branches to dance.

Never thought I'd be all right. No, no, no!
Till you came and changed my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
What was cloudy now is clear! Yeah, yeah!
You're the light that I needed.
You got what I want boy, and I want it!
So keep on givin' it up!

She jumps down to the ground and starts dancing again.

Tell your family, your brother, your sister, and your friend.
And the others, your lovers, hope to not be present tense.
Cause I want everyone to know that you are mine and no one else's!

She really breaks it down now. Her singing getting louder and even more heart felt with each passing word.

Oooooooo, oh!

(what you do).
You got style your bad a - oh yeah!
Ain't no other man it's true - all right -

Break it down now!

So she does...

Ain't no other, ain't, ain't no other! (other)
Ain't no other, ain't, ain't no other LOVER!
Ain't no other, I, I, I need no other!
Ain't no other man but you!

Ohhhh!

She speaks from the bottom of her heart now. Every word ringing truth into the forest.

You are there when I'm a mess
Talk me down from every ledge
Give me strength, boy you're the best
You're the only one who's ever passed every test

She just sings and dances with passion and love for the rest of the song. Swinging through the forest from branch to branch and headed to the city.

(what you do).
(You're the kinda guy, a girl finds oooo yeahh)
You got style your bad ass - oh yeah!

And now I'm tellin' you, so ain't no other man but you.

(what you do).
You got style your bad ass - oh yeah!

Bow's heart is lifted as she reaches the edge of the forest and she walks along its border for a while, a smile never leaving her face as she thinks about what she just discovered. I love him. More than anyone else in the universe... I can't believe it took me this long to realize it!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 pm

(eh, these are my own lyrics)

"-A monster? I don't think so."

Toji stepped up to Miley, smiling gently.Though he didn't know she was watching him earlier, he did catch the last line as he was walking into the room. He sit down the box he was holding, kneeling in front of her.He cups his hand on her check, looking into her eyes.

"Reach up, put your hand on my chest, and feel my soul.
And realize, what I already know.
It thrums in tune with you.
You rock me when you smile, you really do.
I've looked past your darkness, into your light.
It blinds me, it's so bright!"

He stood up, grinning in pure joy, joy at meeting this girl who saw him so clearly.

"You're my miracle, my call to arms!
For you, I'll suffer any harm!!
You saw past the jokes and the games,
To see my inner self-blame,
My shame at the fame."

He takes her hands.

"Now, my heart just beats faster and faster,
when I hear your happy laughter!
I wanna hear it again and again,
and make sure it never ends."

He hugs her.

"I'll look at you, and tell you what I see.
I see a girl whose eyes like jewels gleam.
A girl who dislikes Ice cream,
A girl whose fire warms my shell-shocked heart.
A girl from whom I can't stand to be apart!!!"

He gestures to the open window and the sky,stepping into the sunlight.

"So come with me into the light,
I'll show you that it'll be alright!!!!"

He holds out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Nina fell back onto her sofa with a look of laziness, it was the weekend and she had nothing to do at all, deciding to relax she picked up her manga book and rested it on her chin, reading it quietly as she laid on her sofa.

After a few hours Nina was fast asleep,  calmly breathing with her manga book covering her face, being fast asleep she wouldn't have been prepared for any surprises or attacks, she had let down her guard ever since Kyte moved in.

Nina gasped as she suddenly woke up, looking around to the scene around her and wondering where the heck she was, rubbing her face in drowsiness she spied a figure "show yourself!" she demanded, glaring into the darkness "I've not got time for messing around!" she said angrily.

There was the sudden sound of tapping tap shoes, Nina growling slightly as the sound of music came onto the speakers [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as3Crhpk9t4 until 2:25]

“No you see, you and me, wouldn't be very regal.”
“I'll make it real girl!”
“What I mean, I'm no pre-teen, so this queen thing is feeble.”
“I can bring whole cities to ruin! And still have time to get a soft shoe in!”
“Well that's great, but I'm late, and I'd hate to delay him.”
“Something's cookin'! I'm at the griddle! I bought Nero his very first fiddle!”
“He'll get pissed, if I'm missed. See my boyfriend's a demon.”
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:22 pm

House

Like a periscope, Scapegoat's head rose above the couch. He made some cursory glances either way before sinking back down behind. Suddenly he was under the coffee table, bumping his head as quietly as possible before crawling out. Skittishly he moved to stand beside the dozing demon. It had taken him a while to locate Nina, but he just knew she was the one. A perfect prize for his new boss.

Yesterday the ghoul had stolen a cursed necklace from some private collection. It was a summoning trinket for a very powerful entity who needed help bridging the gap between dimensions. Upon entry, the demon Sweets had afflicted Jump city with a case of musical fever. Now everyone was gonna sing until they spontaneously combusted. All he needed to finish the spell of destruction was a blushing bride to take home. Scapegoat grabbed the kitsune.

Theatre

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Sweet-300x166 - Sweets

“A demon?" He paused, "Scapegoat!” Sweets stamped his heel down, the disembodied song hit a flat note and trailed off. The Master of Melodies fixed his lackey with a steely gaze. A filed finger pointed accusingly at the hapless ghoul, “I told you to find me someone suited.”

A squeal escaped Scapegoat as he began to grasp the full implications of his mistake. Faced with possible torture, he decided to lie, “I did! Haha. S-She is totally available. Tell him you'll go!” The ghoul yanked Nina between the two of them and encouraged her to speak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0SWaGfkPxA.

“Sweets, enough;
We see each other here.
Hidden under dark;
I really need a beer.”

The ghoul now clapped a palm across Nina's mouth.

“Before you hear another word, Master;
Before Hell's chains drag me away again;
Listen to me! There is something I must saaay.
This women leaves behind no boyfriend or child;
She is all alone – completely free!
In mercy's name! Do not punish meee!
She is single; I pledge my word.
She is single-”

She shook him off.

“-you must think I'm mad!
I've loved Kyte throughout the years.
A demon like you should go away;
A deeemon like you.”

“Believe of me, what you will;
A girl like me will always love;
There was a duty that I'd sworn to do;
Guys like you will never change;
I would never - on my life;
No!
Go against what you had said.
I know I've done wrooong!
I would never – on the world;
My love is for Kyte – it's not fair.
Give you cause to leave me dead.
Oh Kyte, please just save me from him.
And I will always do what must be dooone!
Now that things have gone kaput;
That guy Sweets hasn't given up.

Keep quiet now, Kitsune;
Dare you talk to me of love;
Don't you speak 'til you're away.
And the feelings you have for me.
There is POWAH in the dead;
Everyone is born in sin;
I'll make you just SHUT UUUP!
Everyone must choose their way.
Speak no more, KITSUNE!
You know NOTHING of true love!
Find a DIFFERENT tune to play!
I was born inside a DEN!
If he learns I let him down;
I was born for KYTE, not you!
You're still wearing that CROOOWN!
I am not a demon like you!

Whoops, I sung that out loud just now.
Why would you even have to hide?
I have given myself away.
Whatever you may try to say.
Master is looking awful pissed.
I swear to you I will resist.

It's clear as day, her love's out there!

---

Nabbing Scapegoat now, Sweets spoke slowly and carefully to the trembling ghoul, “Find him! Tell him- tell him everything. Just get him here. I wanna see that demon burn.” He released Vernon, who scampered out of the building, “Now we're partying – that's what it's all abooout!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Mark could be seen landing on Titans Isle. but upon arrival it became quickly evident to him that Bow wasn't there. Well that wouldn't do, he needed to find his love and fast. It was Valentines Day after all and he wanted to spend the entire day with her if possible. Keeping that in mind his good mood wouldn't be brought down a notch for any reason. The Teen Lantern would just have to search for her, which he did starting out by changing into his civilian attire and started skating across the water while whistling a tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12_mx7PryBs

"Today I swear I'm not doing anything,
That doesn't involve you in my life.
No call, no explosion, or emergency,
will ever take my mind off the.
Today I swear I'm not doing anything,
That doesn't involve you in my life."

Mark after skating to shore then created a blue skateboard and began to skate the streets in search of Bow.

"I'm trying to think of a good gift for you,
but with my salary a hug might be the best I can do.
Yes, I know it's pitifulllll.
If I had a choice I'd buy you all diamond studded jewelry,
or maybe find a news crew to put you on TV.
I could see it now; tonights big scoop the most beautiful girl in the world.
Yeaaaa!"

Mark then grinds a railing while stealing some flowers off the side window of a shop, but left 5 bucks behind to pay for it. As he skated he took a sniff of them and then let out a deep sigh.

"Or maybe you're more of the sappy type,
so flowers and chocolates would do you just right.
But, then again thats corny, for sure.
If I had my choice I'd carve your name into the moon,
or maybe ask for your hand in marri---nah too soon.
Then how about a statue that looks just like youuu."

By now he had searched all of Bow's favorite spots, including the pet shop where she loved to play with puppies, the theatre. the park, the bowling alley, and the local candy store. Where could she be? Then he realized he had checked every spot accept one.

"Or maybe I'll take you to Japan and teach you difference between Chan and Kun,
how about a trip into the eye of a monsoon.
Anything, true love points us tooo! ya,ya,yeaaa!
Or how about I teach you how to fly a plane,
then we can discover the cure for heartache.
Anything as long as it's with my true soulmaaaate."

At this point Mark had arrived at Bow's special spot and began to float high into the sky while finishing up his verse and searching for her.

"Oh, ohhh, oOoOh, ohhh, Oooh, Oh, ohhhh,
My true soulmate.
Oh, ohhh, oOoOh, ohhh, Oooh, Oh, ohhhh,
For the rest of my life.
Oh, ohhh, oOoOh, ohhh, Oooh, Oh, ohhhh,
I'll love you until the end of time."

Finally, he spots her.

".....Bow." Wuv
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Miley takes Toji’s hand and walks up to him giving him a small smile along with a hug.

”Toji It means a lot that you feel that way about me, but I just can’t honestly belive that everything will end out alright you see..”

Miley looks to the window.

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRp1zdW0Es ----

”All my life I lived in...”
”A land without love... “
”It was fill with only hate, “
”And suffering...”

Miley looks to Toji and looks sad.

”But I always swore that I would,”
”Escape all of it.”
”And I never knew what love was.”
”Unable to see or feel it.”

Miley smiles a bit as she continues the next part.

”But Toji,”
”You’ve shown me what love is “
”You’ve taught me how to feel “
”You’ve taught me what love can be.”
”You are my one and my only.”

Miley gently and slowly pulls her hand away from toji’s. Miley slowly walks back to the counter and stops 2 feet away from it and is faced away from toji but has her head looking to her side looking at toji from the side of her eye.

”For the longest time”
”I’ve run away”
”away from that demon inside of me.”
”I had to find so many days”
”To make it alone”
”And try and stay away”
”I’ve always lived like this”
”Fighting day by day.”
”And up until I’ve stuck that way telling myself”
”That it was better that way “
”Because it has never been worth the risk.”
Miley looks to Toji now facing him.

”You’ve shown me what love is”
”You’ve taught me how to feel “
”You’ve taught me what love can be.”
”And You are my one and my only. “

Miley faces back towards the counter and places her hands on it leaning on it as she looks to the ground fighting back tears.

”I’m losing my grip on reality “
”I feel it taking me away from you Toji “
”I know you’ll try and help me “
”no matter what”
”But I can’t make you take that risk for meeee! OOOOOHHHHH”

Miley slowly stands back up and closes her eyes.

”Toji you are my one and my only”
”But I don’t know if you’ll want me”
”When I’m killing everybody”
”When I lose control...”

Miley looks to Toji with a tear rolling down her face.

”But I want to stay here”
”With you and everyone ”
”But I feel kinda selfish doing this”
”Putting you all, at, risk.... ”
”So maybe I should just leave.... ”

Miley hugs her self facing towards to hallway that leads to the exit closing her eyes as tears roll down her face.

”Oh, I should probably just leave.... ”
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Hotwire sat at the edge of his window. Valentines day... this is the day he became a titan, so he supposed he owed the holiday that. He still felt a burning dislike for the day. After all, he never got to actually spend it with everyone. He had eaten some chinese food, and was opening his fortune cookie.

"If on this day, someone told you:You can't be you anymore. Be someone else. Who would you be."

Hotwire gazed from the window.

"Who would I be? Huh. Never really thought about it. But..."

He began to sing.

I guess I’d be a hero—
with sword and armor clashing,
looking semi-dashing,
a shield within my grip

Or else I’d be a Viking,
and live a life of daring,
while smelling like a herring,
upon a Viking ship

I’d sail away.
I’d see the world.
I’d reach the farthest reaches.
I’d feel the wind.
I’d taste the salt and sea,
and maybe storm some beaches.
That’s who I’d be.
That’s who I’d be.

I could be a poet,
and write a different story—
one that told of glory,
and wiped away the lies.

Into the skies I’d throw it.
The stars would do the telling,
the moon would help with spelling,
and night would dot the i’s.

I’d write a verse,
recite a joke,
with wit and perfect timing.
I’d share my heart,
confess the things I yearn,
and do it all while rhyming.
But we all learn.
But we all learn.

A nerd always hides.
A nerds fate is known.
A nerd always stays
in the dark and all alone.

Last edited by Hotwire on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Kyte suddenly got up, blinking at Nina being out of bed first. That didn't usually happen. Then again, she was probably planning a surprise or two for him. Getting out of bed and getting dressed, he felt compelled to sing.

♪ I'm a pale imitator of a boy in the sky ♪
♪ With a cap in his head, - ♪

Kyte pulled on a shirt, and straightened a tie.

♪ And a knot in his tie ♪
♪ I'm a light in the mall when the power is gone ♪
♪ A shadow in the corner, just playing along ♪
♪ I'm gonna lay in my bed, I'm rolling aside! ♪
♪ But if I get a car, a moment to ride ♪
♪ Because I know if I ever try living with you, ♪
♪ You've got a folding chair ♪
♪ And you don't know what to do ♪
♪ You'd stop! ♪

Kyte blinked, instantly getting angry. Something was wrong here. Kyte did NOT sing. He sniffed around, but it was no use. Nina's scent was all over the room. He went to check on Rico. The shadow member told him she was at school, still being monitored. He walked off towards the living room, and she wasn't there.

♪ I'm impregnable, incredible, and set in the quo! ♪
♪ I'm out late in my ride and not a heart in soul ♪
♪ I got a Saturday night, enough had been said ♪
♪ If I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn't care ♪
♪ I'd just get down, I'm loving the Feat ♪
♪ And if I wanna talk back, the message is free ♪
♪ Then there's a fire, a ray, and out in the sun ♪
♪ And if you can't partake, you get 'em alive ♪
♪ You get a heart! ♪

Kyte called Nina twice, and texted her thrice. No response. Even if she was asleep, she would have woken up and texted him or called him back just to put him at ease and just to talk to him. And even at that, Nina's phone was never off, and always with her, in case Kyte needed her.

♪ Every time we try, we get nowhere ♪
♪ Wouldn't it be nice if we were just normal people? ♪
♪ Trying so hard to act like we don't care ♪
♪ But it's true, you do, nothing is left ♪
♪ So I guess I'm right! ♪
♪ Flip the page, our days are revelations ♪
♪ This space is strange, Doctor I've got no patience ♪
♪ Oh, it's all a part of the process ♪
♪ Nothing's new, it's true, cool, I admit - ♪

He was interrupted by the clan member, telling him Nina had been abducted. Kyte blinked, thinking for a moment, and then resumed song.

♪ S#$t, I guess you're right! ♪

He quickly gathered his things, strapping the new katana to his waist and putting on his bastard sword Noctis, and then getting many clips of versatile bullets for Tenebrae and Lux, switching to demonic form, and setting off to find his sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:00 pm

At the Urquhart apartment...

Lyanna had already spent a few days in Jump City but hardly was she ever in her own home. She was always staying at her cousin's apartment. It was fairly big so Jasmine didn't really mind Lyanna staying. She liked the company... sometimes. Jasmine groaned when her door was open by none other than her cousin, Lyanna, sending a bright light flooding into her room. "Get out! Leave me alone!" the redhead shouted from her bed. The cat-girl merely rolled her eyes and went over to her, trying to pull away her blankets. She opened her mouth to tell the other girl off but was fairly surprised when she started singing instead and by the looks of Jasmine's face, she was surprised as well. All this happening as they tugged at the blanket.

Wake up, Wake up
I don't wanna
Wake up, wake up

Wake up, Wake up
I don't wanna
Wake up, wake up

Come on, get up and get changed
Lying around won't change anything
You and me know that he's gone
Let's just pretend that all that was just a dream

I don't wanna wake up from
Come on girl just wake up
I don't wanna wake up from
Come on girl just wake up
Don't wanna wake up from

Jasmine had shook her head, sighed, shot Lyanna a venomous glare and stood up, going about to get ready for the day. Meanwhile, Lyanna was smiling smugly though she couldn't help but feel sad for her cousin.

They sat at the table together, eating cereal as Jasmine didn't have the energy to cook. Lyanna was a a fairly good cook but seeing Jasmine like this sorta dampened her mood. She watched as Jasmine started tapping the butt of her spoon on the table and how she started making a beat. She groaned when she realized she was going to sing. What in heaven's name was happening to make them sing like this?

Oh, oh why, oh why
Didn't I stop myself from falling
When I knew, I knew, when you were not mine in the first place
But you're amazing and everyone says the same

Jasmine frowned as she sang that, merely staring at her cereal bowl before looking up at Lyanna who offered her an apologetic smile. Lyanna's mouth started forming words without her noticing until she realized the two melodies complimented each other very well.

He was thinking bout her, thinking bout me
I know I know
Thinking bout us, what the hell's happening?
That you two were meant to be
Opened my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream
But hey, but hey, doesn't mean it don't still hurt the same
But everytime he asks me do i feel ok

It was only a just dream
I say...

Yeah I'm okay

I don't wanna travel back, down that road
He ain't coming back, everyone knows

It hurts but I'll move on someday
I should have realized yeah, it was only just a dream
But boy, thank you, for all the memories you gave
It was only just a dream

Lyanna realized that she was singing on behalf of Jasmine's feeling as well. She sighed though her mind drifting to a certain blonde boy she met when she first came to town. Jasmine glanced back at Lyanna when she sighed and offered her a small smile. She had actually realized that her cousin was right for once. She should forgive, forget and most importantly move on.

Well this is goodbye...

Songs:
Wake up by Wiz Khalifa and Pitch Perfect- Pool Mash up- Just the way you are/Just a dream

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Toji shook his head, smiling. He pressed a button, shutting the shades on the windows and flooding the room with light.

"I just won't let you, love, I won't let you give in and give up......

Let in the Light,
let it shine bright.
Don't feel any fear,
know I'm here!!

Yes, let in the LIIIIIIGHT!!!"

He walks over to Miley.

"don't run away.
Please, listen to what I have to say."

Hugging her, he continues singing, starting to get suspicious as to why he is singing, but dismissing it for now.

" You're scared of your darker self,
you feel you're bad for your loved ones' health.
But baby, that isn't, and will never be true,
if only because I'm here with you!!!"

He kisses her.

"I'll sacrifice it all for you,
look into my eyes and know it to be true!
If you loose control,
I'll help you, you know.
I'll take the flames, I'll take the rage,
I'll take the abuse till the demon is back in the cage.
I'll be your punching dummy,
because I love you honey.
So, let in the Light!
I'm ready to stand by your side and fight."

His eyes glow with the certain knowledge that there is Light still, and that everyone is able to join it.

"You aren't making me do anything,
This is the path I chose, this is my song I sing!!
I'm bound to you, as surely s if we were both wearing golden rings!!"

He reaches down, picking up the box and opening it, revealing a wide bracelet, beautifully made.
Spoiler:

"This shall be our bond, within lies a portion of my essence.
as strong and unbreakable as my love for you.
Shout my name, that's all you ever have to do,
and I'll come running to protect you!!!"

He finishes explains the use of the bracelet, then hugs her tighter.

"Please, don't leave....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next