Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Vote_lcapKay arrives at the edge of jump city open Voting_barKay arrives at the edge of jump city open Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Vote_lcapKay arrives at the edge of jump city open Voting_barKay arrives at the edge of jump city open Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gonenotforgotten

Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Empty
PostSubject: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Kay had walked many a mile searching for the tribe called teen titains for his desiteny belonged with them if the cheif was right. He always is thought kay as the sun was setting behind him.[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Dar usually didn't leave the inner city, but today he felt like it for some reason. On days like this, he would lay down on a hill at the edge of the city. Nobody ever came here, so Dar knew he would be alone. He had never thought that this planet's yellow sun could bring gladness, but it was suprisingly fun to watch a sun set.

There was a man in front of him, already on the hill. Dar was glad to be wearing his civilian clothes. He wouldn't be recognized by this stranger. Dar smiled widely. Perhaps this was a good chance to test out his disguise. If he couldn't fool this man with his conversation skills, he could always kill the human.

"I thought I was the only one who watched the sunset up here. It is...beautiful, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
gonenotforgotten

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 pm

kay was startled by a strangers voice. Kay turns around and says wery of the new preson as was his nature but decieding to play a rouse till he found out more about this person, "hello how are you, im kay and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 am

kaatisu was headed out of the forest when he saw two men speaking on the hill he decied to join them as he hear one say "hello how are im kay and you are"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:17 am

Dar smiled. He had learned the man's name. It was a sign of trust. His communication skills were improving.

"My name is Dar, and I am having a good day." He was about to ask a question when he heard something in the forest.

Dar turned to look at the being that was approaching. There was something odd about him. "Who are you?"

Last edited by darthlegolas on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 am

ooc:im not in dragon mode sorry i forgot to put that want to edit if not ill go with it

kaatisu just smiled and said, "depends on who is asking to you im no one but im called kaatisu" he could tell the man named dar was evil but as he was not causing trouble he wasn't going to stop him from talking to the other man but was on guard. The man named kay who ratiated a power of nature similar to his.
Back to top Go down
gonenotforgotten

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Kay looked at the newcomer and smiled but was even more wiry now this young boy seemed to hold a hidden power. his spear seemed to as well looking at the boy in the armor kay asked " what where you doing in the forest hunting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:51 am

"Kaatisu? A wierd name. Do you always carry a spear around, sir? I wonder what the police think when they see that." Dar turned away from the human, deciding he was no threat, and instead focused on the sunset. The falling sun gave him a strange feeling he had never experienced on Apokalips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:15 am

Yes I was hunting Kay, and yea I do the police can't stop me from carrying it they know they can't so they stopped trying to take it after they got shocked for the thosandth time." He looked at the sunset still on guard he still did not trust dar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm

The police couldn't stop him? They had tried to? This man was a criminal, then. Dar frowned as he looked off into the sunset. 'Shocked?' So, Kaatisu also had electrical powers. Dar wondered if he was as powerful as Mantis from his own world. Dar had never been a fan of Mantis.

"Ah, you fight with the police. You must be a very powerful individual. Tell me Kaatisu, do you fight for personal gain, or for the sake of others?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Kaatisu just smiled and said, " I don't fight the police the truth is my spear holds the Spirt of my father in it and I fight for others not myself but yes I am powerful you could say I have power that is of mythical proportion. Kay if you don't mind me asking why have you came to jump city"
Back to top Go down
gonenotforgotten

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:01 pm

" I don't mind at all I'm looking for the teen titans I can control animals as well as take on their traits" said Kay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Ah, Dar thought, so these two were those super-humans he had heard so much about. This city was supposed to be full of them.

Kaatisu was apparently a free agent, and a bit confused in Dar's mind. He had said that he had zapped the police and just a minute later said he didn't fight them. Perhaps he doesn't consider killing a true fight, but more like pest control.

Kay, however, seemed much more innocent. Much more...teachable. Perhaps he could make Kay into his own personal sidekick.

Although they didn't seem too intimidating, Dar thought it best to avoid a 2 on 1 fight. As the sun vanished behind the horizon, Dar sighed and turned back to the two superhumans.

"Ah, the Teen Titans. They are a good group of people, to be sure. Do you intend to join them, Kay? I could show you where their base is--the real base. Some people would take you to their giant tower, but that's not where they really are. It's a test, you see? You can't join them until you find out where their real base is. I can take you there." His smile returned, entirely sincere.
Back to top Go down
gonenotforgotten

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"I'm sorry my friend I walk this journey alone I will not go with you for if it is a test then I shall be guided to it by the great Spirt." Said kay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

"Very honorable youg one "said kaatisu's father spirt as the spear began to pulse with lighting senesing dar's intent a warning that kaatisu and his father knew that he was within the darkness. Kaatisu just smiled and said "Father will you not do that you proabliy just sacred our two freinds here like i said before my father's spirt lives within my spear he can speak and act on his own with in the spear hince why they got zapped when the tried to take him but they all survied will most of them i warned them but i obey this times laws as i have take the knights of old oath"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open   Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kay arrives at the edge of jump city open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next