Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Christmas? (open to Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 pm

A nostalgic frown formed on Liev's face. "You're right. We go in there, we'll be butchered the moment we set foot on the grounds. I just want to end this! I don't want them ruling your or my life! They can't just go on destroying people! Kaiser's dead, but his work is permanent... I WON'T LET HIM WIN! I WON'T LET HIM SUCCEED IN RUINGING MY LIFE!"

Honest was becoming hysterical. "HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS, ZACK? I'VE BEEN RUNNING FROM PLACE TO PLACE, PLANNING MY OWN DEATH--WHETHER IT BE BY THEM OR KAISER'S SPIRIT OR BY MY OWN DAMN DOING! YOU CAN'T GIVE UP! WE'LL FIND A WAY... WE'LL KILL THEM! WE'LL MURDER THEM!" he screamed after Zack. "YOU'VE JUST GOTTA TRY! You... you can't let them win!"

Last edited by Honest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow, shaking his head. "As I said, you aren't much of a match for any of them. Without my armor, I wouldn't be either. However, their weakness leis in our strength. We have all lost something, and that makes us all predictable in our own way. They know I'll just charge in, guns blazing. If I were to do so, I will shurely die, true, however a single twig snaps far easier than a bundle. We lure out the Bishop, which requires naught but patience, for in his jealous hatred, he will come to us. Then we find the Rook, and we separate him from the Queen. She's just a child, do a single bullet will do the trick if it makes it, which is a big if. However if I can get close, she will fall by my blade, and then the Rook will lose his leash, and we can goad him into attacking the pawns for us. That only leaves the King, the Master, and last of all, the Knight." Looking at Joshua, Zack flashed a fake thumbs up. "Nowhere in particular. Just nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Joshua looked down at Night, not believeing a word he said. He could see the lie in that permanent smirk of his. "You are a terrible liar, you know that maniac." He placed the green bowl down on the ground gently. He folded his arm, not letting any of them leave the room or enter it. "Tell me, Why the strange gift? Is it for some reason in the past or just to slaughter the wicked?" His eyes glared at him, standing sternly at the door frame, refusing to move. They can try to move him, but the results may end in a few broken bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm

While everyone else left the room, Ben left the Tower to go to the mall and use the gifts Honest made him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas? (open to Titans)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3