Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Christmas? (open to Titans) Vote_lcapChristmas? (open to Titans) Voting_barChristmas? (open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Christmas? (open to Titans) Vote_lcapChristmas? (open to Titans) Voting_barChristmas? (open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Christmas? (open to Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Christmas? (open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Joshua walked down the halls of the tower, a teal bowl the size of a small child over his shoulder and being held by his right hand. Inside were various wires, microchips, and one large jar that was covered with black tape. Inside the jar was a green gel that waited for the Intelligence source to be inputted. He opened the door to the Main ops room, or living room he called, and stopped, staring inside. There were red and white streamers were pinned on the ceiling and Christmas lights lit the room up and were pinned on the top of the walls. He walked into the room, wearing black silk pants he had made while isolating himself in his room. He didn't bother to wear a shirt, he didn't have any clean ones nor did he want to rewear one. He walked across the room, looking around at the decorations of green and red. He walked around the couch and sat down, placing the giant bowl full of electronics on the coffee table he had handcrafted. Next to the computer screen was a tree with several wrapped boxes under it.

Joshua reached into his pocket and took out a rolled up leather wrap. He placed it next to the teal bowl and pushed it slightly, the leather wrap unrolling and revealing various tools. He picked up a small welding tool that looked like a toy ray gun and reached down inside the bowl with it, welding down several wires that were loose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Ben would enter the room with PJs and a Santa hat on before seeing Primarch doing something. He then got a sly look on his face and thought to scare the very large man. He had never seen Joshua frightened and thought scaring him on Christmas Eve would be a great present. As the thought crossed his mind Ben would quietly walk along the edges of the room and the backside of the couch, then crawl up behind Primarch ready to pounce at him while making an elephant noise.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Zack was on his way up to the showers. He hadn't slept all night again, how could he? He had tried, but the screams kept him from closing his eyes. In his anguish he had stormed down to the training room and spent the entire night in a constant session, cutting through enemy after enemy, as though he could physically destroy his nightmares and those that had caused them. Finnaly wearing down, he had looked at the clock, startled to realize it was morning already. As he reached the living room, he paused. Something was different. Looking around, he noticed that there were decorations everywhere. They hadn't been there when he went to the training room last night, though he had been quite unsettled and he may have simply not noticed them. Noticing Joshua, he nodded a greeting. Noticing Ben creeping up on the Primarch, he raised an eyebrow and his grin widened a fraction as he realized just what was going on. As he had been attempting to sleep when he had gone to the training room and hadn't bothered getting dressed before going down, Zack's attire consisted of his leather jacket and a pair of boxers, revealing a body with enough scars to rival Joshua's. There were even several patches across his chest and on one leg where his skin hadn't healed fully from his spar with Ben and Raven, and the horizontal interlocking plates beneath could be seen shifting silently over eachother as he moved. The only weapon he carried with him was his combat knife, perhaps the only object that could calm him when he was as he had been last night.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Joshua stopped his welding a bit to nod back at Zack, holding his welding tool up to show what he was doing. He placed the tool back down, his hand hovering over the tools, trying to decide what to pick. He picked up a iron stick that had a two legged fork at the top. Sqweezed the stick with his hand, activating an electric current between the two legs. He reached down inside the bowl and touched the jar. The inside of the bowl lit up, showing that all the wires were working. Then it turned off when he took the rod off. He placed his elbow on his knee and touched his chin with his free hand. He tapped his chin, trying to figure out if he was done or not, not noticing Ben behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am

As Ben snuck closer, he saw his time to strike. He would then stop crouching down as he got closer and leapt onto Joshua's back, while making an ugly face and snorting like a goblin in an act to scare him; though it all reality it was just fun in games.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 am

Joshua didn't jump, he heard Ben breathing behind him, but he wasn't going to be scared. Though he had something funnier planned. When Ben leaped on his back, Joshua dropped the metal rod. The rod landed on his thigh, giving a loud static shock. He jumped and fell hard on the ground, closing his eyes and pretending to be unconscious. The rod didn't hurt him at all, he didn't even feel it. He tried to hold his grin at his plan to scare Ben back.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow, trying not to giggle. "Looks like you've killed him, Ben. I may have to turn ya in." Zack crossed his arms almost sternly. "Ya really should'a been more careful, he's not anywhere near as useful to us dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 pm

As Ben saw Primarch go down, he would shake the large man/boy to try and revitalize him...Joshua wasn't moving at all.

"OH MAN, I-I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I just was trying to joke around. THAT's All I swear, I'm SOooO sorry."

A tear would roll down Ben's cheek, as he thought he really did it this time. They'd lock him away now like a common villain. What would Kara say??
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Joshua grinned and got up quickly after Ben's freak out, yelling "BOO!" He laughed and stood up, picking the small rod up by the metal part, the device still active. The electricity sparked at him but he didn't show any signs of pain. "It'll take a lot more then this little device to kill me." He shut it off by squeezing the handle and tossed it on the leather cloth that had the rest of his tools. "So, what's with the decorations?" Joshua asked to anyone. He sat back down and grinned at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Zack literally laughed hard enough to start crying. Doubled over in hysteria, he fought to remain standing. Finally pulling himself together, wiping away a tear as he spoke between fits of giggling. "That was... Great... Funny... Wish I... Hada... Camera!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 pm

As Ben saw Primarch get up and yell boo, his eyes would widen followed by a loud yelp. Then Zack started to laugh hysterically and as he figured out what had just transpired, the young boy would fold his arms while wiping the tear from his cheek. He'd been had, and worst of all he'd fallen for it hard. Though, he shouldn't feel bad because it was extremely believable, he still was kinda upset. His prank was harmless, while Joshua's was just plain unnecessary.

"Ya, ya, ya laugh it up. It's so funny to make Ben think he got someone fried to death."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Joshua laughed a bit and patted Ben's head. "Come on, I got you good. I hadn't had done a joke like that ever sense I changed the simulation room on my ship to make all the veterans do the recruit test." He remembered that prank. 1 in 3 Astartes survived his test, which was basic surviving on his planet before the Magnus and the Imperium came and modernized the planet. "Seriously, What is with the decorations? Is it's somone's birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

"Bah! Don't be so down, kiddo. You just tried to prank the wrong guy, that's all. Ya shoulda tried someone else. Like the newbie or maybe Mouse. They seem like they can be scared. As for the decorations, I'm not really sure. Though I know that stores put them up around this time of the year. If memory serves, it's some kinda holiday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 am

"Some kind of Holiday...Are you guys kidding me, it's Only CHRISTMAS EVE!!"

Ben could understand Primarch not knowing about Christmas since he was from a different solar system, but come on Zack too? He had to have been human at one point, right?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:08 am

"Christmas? That sounds familiar. Though I haven't heard of it in a long time... Haven't celebrated it in even longer. I guess that's what I get for dying." Zack crossed his arms, nodding thoughtfully. "Aren't we supposed to throw stuff at eachother?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas? (open to Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next