Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barChristmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Christmas? (open to Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 pm

“Oh my lanta, Zackie! You don’t know what Christmas is?”

Liev was genuinely shocked; how could anyone not know about his favorite holiday (besides Valentine’s Day, of course)? He had been up all night, creating a ridiculous amount of holiday decorations and presents. Now, having complete a hoard of them, Liev had made his way to the Ops room with an armful.

He dumped the pile onto a couch, beaming with childish delight. The decorations were obscenely bright, but Honest’s outfit was even worse. Liev wore a sparkly, red Santa hat with a built-in radio that played “I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus” and “I just wanna kiss Mrs. Claus” (an original song that Liev had written). He wasn’t wearing a shirt, in hopes of wooing Zack; as feminine as Liev was, he had a strong set of toned abs and a firm chest. And then a skirt. Well, a skirt would be an understatement—women’s lingerie would be a better description. He had red, lacy panties with white fur trim and “I’m on the naughty list!” inscribed on the butt, paired with light green hosiery and tall, black stilettos.

“Your boxers are so cute!” Liev squealed at Zack as he pulled a large, wrapped package from the bottom of his Christmas pile. “This one’s for you, Zackie,” he said. “I’ve got a few more, but you’ll have to wait until Christmas morning to get them. He then proceeded to pull out two smaller gifts.

“This is yours, Joshua,” Liev smiled and handed the package to Primarch.

“And for you, Bennie,” he passed another to Ben. “Oh, I haven’t formally introduced myself yet! My name is Liev Aleksandr Ehlichmann, but I’m better known as Honest. I just got my own room down the hallway—the one with the pink door. Happy Christmas!”

*This is what’s in the boxes:
Zack’s: A tiny paper with an address scrawled on it; the address belongs to the headquarters of the military testing group that had destroyed both Zack and Liev.
Primarch’s: A pair of women’s tights with the Playboy logo all over them, along with the December issue and a lifetime subscription to Playboy Magazine.
Ben’s: Two Nerf guns, a box of candy canes, and a $500 gift certificate to the downtown pet shop, and a card that reads “The Scottish Fold kittens are the nicest! You should get one of those.”
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Zack's grin strained and he rubbed his temple with his thumb and forefinger. "Great... And Will was worried I'd corrupt the kid..." Zack looked down at himself, as if realizing for the first time that he was undressed. "It seems I have unintentionally set a bad example. I'll be back... And I may bring some kinda baseball bat... The threat of prison I got for stealing it will be worth it if it helps ward off that freak..." Zack turned and walked up the stairs, disappearing into his room and slamming the door. Once in his room, his curiosity got the better of him. Placing the gift Liev had given him on his desk, he cautiously prodded the seams of the box with his knife, gently opening it with the care a bomb disposal unit would take to defuse an IED as if expecting a similar result. Reading the note, he scoffed, mildly surprised. "I'll be damned..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm

"It's Christmass Eve dude, we still have another a few more hours or so before were supposed to officially open presents.."

Ben would then look at his gift and his chlidish side would get the better of him.

"BUT,Iguessonethenightbeforecan'thurt!"

After a quick rambling sentence, Ben would rip apart the wrapping on his gift and pull out the two nurf gun's, one in each hand and have one of the candy canes in his mouth; while the gift card wrested nicely between the zipper to his sleeper pajamas that Kara bought for him.

"SWEET!! Thanks a lot Honest!"

Ben would then open fire on the entire room, pretending he was an air force pilot and he was shooting down Kamakazies!
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

"A Holiday? Christmas?" Joshua asked, raising his eyebrow at Ben. "Only Holiday I was ever involved in was Deathclaw hunting." He stood up, feeling thirsty, and walked over to the fridge. He grinned at what Night said and took out a soda and a rotten orange that was apparently in the fridge. He took out a small tooth paste looking gel and covered a part that was most likely to be caught. The gel easily covered the orange. He threw the orange at Night and said. "Happy Christmas." The gel was a glue that he used on his inventions incase a piece fell off of his inventions and he had to keep it seperate from the tools he used. He walked back to the couch and sat down, opening the soda can and drinking it. "So what do people do in this Christmas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Ben not even bothering to stop running around and shooting while he answered, could be seen under the couch, then somehow on top of the TV and even behind the kitchen table. The boy seemed to pop up wherever his imagination took him. In his mind he was in the jungles of Vietnam, surrounded by Kong and had to keep out of sight or else he would be fragged.

"Well people buy each other gifts that the other really wanted and give it to them, to show how much they care about each other. My mom used to buy my dad a whole bunch of hippie junk and my dad used to get her dresses made of all "organic" stuff instead of fur or anything from an animal or plant."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 am

Joshua raised his eyebrow at the gift giving. The only gift he remembered ever getting was a toaster from his vault father. He modified the toaster to shoot lasers like a laser rifle on his planet. Now realizing the gift he had received he picked it up and shook it. He raised his eyebrow as he heard some sort of book that was too small to be a full book and a cloth of some sort. He opened the gift and pulled out the women tights. He looked at Liev with a questioning face. "I think Kara took care of my needs of women. But the women tights are good enough." He said, not sounding like he didn't like his gift. To be honest, he was hoping for some junk on this planet so he could make new inventions. He placed the women tights back in the box and said "Thank you." He then took the remote that was settle between the cushions where he left it. He didn't want anybody to talk the T.V. in the morning.

Joshua turned the T.V. on and flipped the channel to the weather station. He saw the five day forecast, a giant heat wave was hitting the city, no chance for snow. He then changed the channel to a ABC where a Christmas cartoon marathon was on. He saw the snow in the cartoon and the tiny animals cheering "Christmas". He changed it back to the weather station and then changed it back to the cartoon, comparing what was wrong. "Liev," He said, knowing his name from the Titan files. "If you can get me a vacuum cleaner, a toaster, a pilot light which is only found in ovens, an old computer, and a construction cone. I think I should give a gift to you guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am

“Baw, what a scrooge! I’ll have to go warm him up with Christmas spirit… but probably not right now. Zack should be thinking about his gift.”

Liev smiled, picking up some elaborate snowflakes he made from coffee filters and hanging them on the walls. “That’s true, Ben, but these are Christmas Eve presents. You won’t get the official ones until tomorrow morning!” And at the sight of Ben’s glee, Honest couldn’t help but laugh yet feel painful nostalgia.

He had been sleeping in his closet, curled up with large quilts and a small candle for light. Liev had wanted to make his little sister, Liese, a fairy masquerade mask for Christmas; he had worked on it all day and finally finished just before eleven at night. It was one of his finest, most beautiful creations---accented with pink, yellow, and orange jewels and glitter, paired with sparkly feathers. Suddenly, sharp kick to his side jolted him awake. “Wha?”

"Was für eine hässliche Maske Du bist so ein Mädchen, Liev--eine Schande für die Ehrlichmann Familiennamen."*

Kaiser grabbed the mask and held it in the candle’s flame.

"Nein! Nicht Kaiser, nicht!"* Liev screamed.

But it had already started melting, and the feathers had caught fire. Liev and Kaiser, although twins, were complete opposites; especially as Liev watched in horror as his creation burned, while Kaiser laughed menacingly.

Honest sighed, coming back to reality as his flashback ended. “Christmas... isn’t just about presents. It’s as symbol of friendship and family love, and hope and kindness! Strange, this is my first Christmas in four years that I’ve actually spent with friends. I’m so glad I can!"

German to English Translations:
"What an ugly mask! You're such a girl, Liev--a disgrace to the Ehrlichmann family name."
"No! Don't Kaiser, don't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Ben would stop playing with his guns as he heard Joshua talk...What did he mean by; "I think Kara took care of my needs of women." Ben would ponder this, trying to figure out what a girl could do for you of any good? As far as she knew, females were the most useless beings on planet Earth, they're weak, annoying, and unlike animals can't do cool tricks or won't obey you at all. Maybe Kara was different though, Ben just assumed he meant that Kara helped save his life in bad situations and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Joshua sighed in relief knowing that Ben would not understand at all. He had met up with Kara on the shores. Let's just say one thing lead to another. "I think you find my need the wrong way. I don't need these things personally, I just need them to make a gift for all of you. I make things out of junk. That's how I survived on my planet, and how I conquered many others." He said, placing the remote on the table when he found a channel about inventions that failed and just smiled at man kind's attempt to invent. Then a commercial came on about the newest Sumo Slammer video game coming out next month. Didn't someone in this house like Sumo Slammer?, he thought trying to remember who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Liev giggled at Ben’s non-existing knowledge of women; how innocent he was! “Oh, Bennie. You’ll discover the wonders of girls soon enough. I myself prefer men, but that’s because they tend to be... tougher.

And at these words, he remembered Zack. “Oh my goodness!” Liev exclaimed. “Zackie-poo hasn’t returned yet. I’ll go get him—be back in a few minutes!”

The hallway seemed unbearably long, for the air was heavy with melancholy and anger, most likely caused because of the Christmas Eve present. This reminded Honest that he probably wasn’t dressed appropriately for the situation, and changed back to his normal, black bodysuit with a white ruffled collar. Liev knocked on Zack’s door, but didn’t wait for an answer before walking in. “Zack?” he asked in a rare, serious tone.

“I got that off of my brother, Kaiser, when...” Liev grimaced at the memory of shooting his malevolent twin and ending the terror he had caused. “When he died. Kaiser turned out to be the one who hired that military group to deface me, and was trying to hunt me down with their help. I recognized the address, and thought you could use it more than I could. Zack... in all honesty, if you don’t get them first, you’re going to be killed for sure! And as your friend—no, not your wannabe lover—I can’t have that happen. You’re the only one who understands what happened to me, if not more than I do myself. No one can face what has happened to both of us alone, and no one can face the people who caused them without a friend.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 pm

As Ben laid eyes upon the video game on screen, a tear would come to his eye. This was the greatest discovery he had made so far on this parallel Earth. Unlike so many other things from his world, they had the Sumo-slammers 5!

"NO WAY!! This wasn't supposed to come out till next year back home. I seriously love this place more and more the longer I'm here. The heroes are cooler, the bad guys are badder, and best of all the games come out 9 months in advance."

Ben would toss down his guns and fist pump his right arm as he said this, he definitely needed to get his hands on this game ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Joshua raised his eyebrow and Ben's actions. He had never seen someone be so excited for a simulation on the T.V. Though the CD was more advanced than the Holotapes his planet used to record sound. It was as big as Joshua's hand, and could only be played by either a Pipboy 3000 or a giant machine that was nearly impossible to find. This planet had alot of things that were primitive but also a lot of things he had never tried before. Like this video game. "So, what is so special about this 'video game'." He asked, not really sure if that was the right word for this device. He scratched his chin in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:26 pm

"WHAT's So SPECIAL!?! It's only the greatest invention in the whole wide world. Ok, imagine you're a Sumo Slammin hero from a far away land and you're clan was attacked by spikey haired ninja people with beam swords. It's up to you to go through 39 levels of sumo slamming madness, defeating boss ninjas, taking out obstacles, collecting burger points and space armor until your reach the final boss. Ultra spike ninja, who fires poisonous darts from his extremely hairy forearms that can kill a man in 1.1156 seconds!!"

As Ben would say all of this his hand gestures would seem as if he was visualizing this Sumo warrior as himself and the spikey haired ninja people were all the bad guys he fought wearing kamonos.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Zack sat on the end of his bed, his fully dressed save for his jacket, which lay next to him. In one hand he held the address, above the upturned palm of the other, his combat knife floated. Zack's grin twitched repeatedly, and he crushed the paper in his fist before dropping it and raising a hand to the corner of his mouth, where his grin continued twitching. "You go in there, you'll die. If I can kill the Bishop, then I should be good. The Rook poses little threat to me, though he'll butcher anyone else stupid enough to attack, though the queen may give me some trouble, she's physically weak and I doubt she can control two at once... The pawns are nothing, and that just leaves the King and the Chess Master. The King'll see me coming from a mile away, but if I've killed everyone else it won't matter. And without his precious pieces, the Master will fall. We must all fall. This cannot happen again, and while the division still stands, while any trace of what happened survives, everyone and everything is in danger of experiencing this again." Zack slowly stood, picking up the address and his jacket, placing the first in his pocket, and the second over his shoulders in it's rightful place.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Joshua watched the strange explanation of this "Video game" Ben was so excited about. He still didn't get how such a thing was so important. "I might try to get that for you, sense you are so excited about it," Joshua stood up, picking the bowl up with one hand and the tools he set down with the other, "But right now, I have to finish this for my brother." His voice was a tad bit grim. He was refering to the Apothecary who was torn to shreds by Feral Ghouls. He walked out of the Main Ops room and headed to his room to finish up the device.

Joshua passed Zack's room, seeing that he looked like he was about to leave. "Where are you going?" Joshua asked, stopping at the doorway, holding the giant green bowl on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas? (open to Titans)   Christmas? (open to Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas? (open to Titans)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next