Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Vote_lcapMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Voting_barMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Vote_lcapMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Voting_barMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)

Go down 
+3
Kyte
Brother Grimm
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 9:28 pm

There was a ring at the door bell at the front door at the tower. Once someone would open the door they would see a mail man who looked a bit annoyed having had to drive a boat over and  carry multiple boxes over to the front door. "I have  gifts for.. "

He looked at his clip board as he spoke in a I hate my job voice. "Yang, Toji, Hotwire, and Meta from some female who doesn't want to be known but she wanted me to assure you that non of these are bombs or something to hurt any of you they are just presents for the previously stated people to say merry Christmas and that she wanted to make sure the listed people had presents for Christmas and so they don't have to go without a gift."

He held the clipboard out and a pen. "Please sign here so that i can leave..." The gifts were poorly wrapped but had been colored in the favorite colors of the selected people and were labeled. To: [The previously stated names] From: [Secret santa] There was a massively long box labled to hotwire ad would be quite heavy with a card with it the would read when read.

"Merry Christmas Hotwire, How all is going well as leader of the team. I'm sure that soon enough chicks will be lining up to see you and get your auto graph so here's a gift for you to use for when the babe come lining up." Inside the box would be.

Hotwire's Gift:

There would be a smaller box with a letter that would read. "Merry Christmas blue haired wonder of the upper and under world, hope this year you get lots of hugs and love to make up for all the frowns you had to hold this year. The  things inside have been well kept in a cooler so they are still relatively fresh by the time you get this gift but  definitely still edible. I hope next year is easier on you. Have a great Christmas little blue."

Toji's Gift:

There would be a slightly flatter and smaller box with a letter on it. "Merry chrismas killer, i saw this guy and he reminded me of you for some odd reason, you'll see which on ewhen you see him."

Meta's Gift:

Finally there would be one with a letter that read. "Merry christmas yang, despite everything I do hope that you're doing okay and that all is well. I hope these can help you stay warm and I fire proofed these for you so if you wear them when you use your flames you won't destroy these. Ps the card inside the box is not fire proof but more of a gag gift."

Yang's Gift:
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:30 am

(OOC: I am not sure if I should be posting in this as I am just a honorary titan right now but I see an opportunity for johnathan to interarct with the others if I shouldn't just delete this)

Johnathan answered the door and said, "One moment." he had spent the past few days off from at the tower vistitng the tower part of the day to get to know the titans as people and the layout of the tower. and hit the intercome system buttion and said, "Some of you guy's have packages here and the mailman kinda looks upset he says nothings booby trapped want me to sign? The people that have packages are hotwire, Toji, meta, and Yang."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Kuro was reading a book on the couch in the living room, and he heard someone who had been visiting them answer the door when somebody was talking at it. He was asking if he should sign. He glanced at the Christmas tree, and patched into his communicator. "Go ahead, please," he answered in an even tone, and went back to reading his book. The Christmas tree already had some presents under it, and he nodded slightly to himself. He had some gifts for his fellow peers as well. He didn't really celebrate Christmas all that much through his life, as his family had been slaughtered around that point in time, but that was no reason for him not to show his fellow Titans some appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Toji blinks, tilting his head.Ever since the talk with Glut, he'd been coming out of his room more and pranking everyone less, though of course as you could expect there were still the odd pranks, but fortunately he'd ceased transforming the tower into a obstacle course. Despite being somewhat nervous, the boy had been making a effort to actually be with his team...OK, enough of the back story. Tilting his head he grins, blurring down to the door."Oooooh, what is it?! Can I see?!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:32 am

"Got it," said Johnathan and signed for the packages and then decided to help the mail man as he seemed to be a bit agitated and said, "Sure toji just bring in the other's gifts while I shadow travel the mail man back to land it's quicker than taking the boat back."

Johnathan would get on the boat with the mail man and activate his shadow travel glyph and take the boat with the mail man to the dock and then shadow travel back to the island that the tower was on and would then help carry any of the remaining packages.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 am

Kuro appeared in front of Toji with his mask on in addition to his casual clothes, as usual. "Toji-kun, you aren't supposed to open your presents until Christmas," he said, taking the presents and putting them under the tree. He then returned to reading his book on the couch. He made sure his presents for the others were distinguishable from the rest, and then flipped a page.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Toji grins, nodding."Aight, pack brother!!!" He easily balances the packages, reading the note."Oooooooh......" His hand grips the packaging....Only for him to blink in surprise as Kuro appears, jaw comically dropping as the elder takes the packages."Eh?! But......food!!!Awwwwwww,maaaaan......." He flops onto a recliner, sulking.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:13 am

Johnathan reappears after dropping the mailman off and hears Toji say something about food and walks over and reads over toji's shoulder said, "If toji's gift is food and judging by the letter we may be best off letting him open it now but I don't know if I am understanding the letter right. That reminds me I wonder if I will be able to get in the door when I get home Lily my betrothed tends to go nuts on Christmas and has filled my house along with everyone within a five mile radius with presents.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Kuro looked over at Johnathon, an eerie sight in his mask with casual clothes. He spoke of his betrothed and how she went crazy on Christmas, giving everyone presents. As Kuro discovered it was food, however, he blinked, and handed the bag over to Toji. "You are right. Food has a tendency to spoil. Toji-kun, enjoy."

He then walked back to the living room, sitting back on the couch and reading his books.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:19 am

Suzuki rarely spent time out of the training room or not on patrols, but today she'd decided to let her muscles rebuild. It'd be inconvenient if she'd hurt herself while trying to get stronger. The only problem was... it was so booooooring. She'd read all her manga, and her eyes wouldn't let her forget them any time soon. She'd napped until 10 am, 5 hours later than she normally would sleep until.

That's when she heard the yelling from the living room and decided to venture out and check on it. She didn't even realize she was still wearing her pajama sweats that had rubber ducks on them and a less than formal tank top. Not to mention how messy her hair was. When she stepped into the living room, she was tiredly rubbing her eye.

"...Christmas?" She asked, knowing it sounded familiar. It was some form of holiday in the outside world, one that neither her clan nor the ninja village that trained her participated in. Her eyes turned red as she scanned the room, noticing all the decorations. There was even a piece of tree over her hear. Was that mistletoe? Why was that inside? "What's Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:16 am

Toji whoots as his gift is given back."Thanks, pack brothers!!!" Giving them a quick hug, he opens it up, smiling and hugging the bag close.Merry Christmas, big sis....He'd have to go later and deliver her her gift. He'd admit, he was a little excited....This was his first actual Christmas. Oh,to be sure, he'd read up on it, but not much...And besides, he had a big pack to celebrate it with. He hoped Glut would come ton the celebration...Opening the bag, he drools, savoring the smell,then plops down, chowing happily as he looks at the shining decorations with bright eyes.Looking up at Susa as she enters, he grins mischievously, but holds back from teasing her, instead explaining."I looked it up!!  Its a holiday where you get together with those you care about and exchange gifts, eating treats and stuff!Late at night, a magical elder called Santa delivers gifts to kids who'd been good!!And I'm not sure what,but there's a tradition with mistletoe.....Merry Christmas!"Shrugging, he blurs over to give her a quick hug, then goes back to chowing.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:46 am

Yang shuffled out next to Suzuki. The two looked eerily similar. Completely disheveled hair, a less than formal tank top, and some pajama pants. Unlike Suzuki however, Yang's were black with yellow hearts all over them. They were her favorites these days. "What did I mi-" Oh...it's already Christmas? ALREADY? "Hope you guys don't mind, I didn't wrap anything I got you guys yet..."

She blinked and rubbed her eyes. "I...I thought it was November..." She groaned, stretching and leaning against the entryway for support. It was around this time that Toji blathered off what Christmas was these days. "Well actually it's the day that a magic baby was born." She said with her usual jackass smirk on her face. "Mistletoe has this thing where you have to make out with whoever you're standing under it with." She explained, after Toji had run off. Evidently she was so tired that she hadn't even looked up yet.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 1:48 am

Johnathan couldn't help but throw in his two cents at Yang's comment and said, "Actually the two are connected corporations have just made it what it is today St. Nicholas or Santa was a follower of said magic baby's adult teaching of sell everything you own and follow him Nick was a wealthy man for the time like millionaire wealthy gave it all away and would do his best to give in secret another of the magic baby's adult teachings. Also Yang I believe you may want to look above you."

He then turned to Kuro and asked, "What are you reading Kuro?" Johnathan would seemed unfazed by the boy's mask for the most part he was part of the things humans at times feared. He was use to the eerie and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Kuro saw Yang come into the room and start talking about Christmas. He offered a kind wave. He had been getting along with Yang at least...kind of well. He didn't know whether she would call them friends yet. Kuro got up as a beeping rang int he kitchen, and without any rush in his step, went to get a cup of coffee. He returned shortly, walking over to Yang and Suzuki. He slid his mask up a little just to access his mouth, and sipped his coffee. He wouldn't really be able to see, and it seemed Kuro was unaware of that as he just sipped it. "You thought it was November until just now, Yang-san? Perhaps you should rest for a little while. Being unaware of what time of month it is could be a severe problem if you do not get any sleep."

He turned his head straight to Grimm when he asked about his book. "I am reading the Pendragon series by D.J. MacHale. I am currently on Black Water, the book you see before you and the fifth book in the series." He took a sip of his coffee again.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Suzuki got a few explanations about Christmas, and at the end she didn't feel like she knew much about the holiday, but... people were giving each other presents. Should she have gotten presents for people? She cursed herself for being caught unprepared. "Then I need to shop..." She mumbled to herself.

Then Yang explained the mistletoe and Suzuki's eyes grew wide and her usually pale face flushed red, making her look like a surprised tomato. She looked at Yang and opened her mouth and shut it.

"O... o-oh. D-does that... uh... mean... uhm..." She wasn't getting anywhere fast with this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next