Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLast Stop (open) - Page 3 Voting_barLast Stop (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLast Stop (open) - Page 3 Voting_barLast Stop (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Last Stop (open)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
DivingDart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:46 am

Nima smirked, expecting Osseus to make quick work of this arrogant arsehole. When he was able to easily get pass him though, her eyes went wide, flashing the first ounce of fear ever to grace her eyes in this situation. "Sh-shi-!!" Luckily for her, Asami was doing something useful for a change. Well, kind of. Right before Eric got to her with the taser, Asami got the lever to open. As the door opened, Nima dropped to the floor and grabbed onto Asami's ankles. "You have to give us a little more time than that!!" She looked around to see what had come of Osseus and Eric, hoping that grade A lard had been blown out the door. She wouldn't actually mind if the skeleton guy went with him...
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 am

Their adversary was flippin' agile. Osseus missed him on the first assault and that only heightened his caution. It was bad enough he'd sensed the danger in the first place, and ruined the advantage of surprise, but then Eric only went and confounded the situation by correctly identifying Husher's invisible weapon, even going so far as to match him. They must shop at the same store. Crap, maybe Osseus had sold it to him...? There would be time to review his client base later.

The skeleton lunged again. He felt if he could crowd the guy there would be nowhere to dodge in this compact train carriage. He was out-performed. The opposing baton swatted his wrist, forcing him to drop his weapon, and then Eric was passed him. Husher couldn't think fast enough to lend anything more to the defense. He was just delighted to hear Asami's voice of warning.

When he'd suggested the plan, Husher hadn't been thinking about how fast the train was going. The small dividing section between carriages became a wind-tunnel. He found a hand hold quickly and was buffeted up against the wall. He cried out forlornly when he remembered his dropped weapon. He tried to force it to become visible again, but it was gone, probably blown out onto the track. Dammit! They were expensive.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:05 pm

Meta had this guy. He was as good as caught. Meta went down to tackle him, but he jumped backwards. Was he so desperate to avoid jail that he'd rather die, or at the very least severely injure himself? But then, the truth became clear, when he used his powers of transformation to turn into a flying lizard, gliding to safety. Meta would have followed, but the train kept going and left dino-boy behind. He cursed, kicking the top of the train in frustration. He went back the way he came, heading over to the trains where the HIVE members and Eric were.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 pm

The girl dodged his attack and dropped to the ground after the girl blew a giant hole into the side of the train. It wasn't enough to suck any of them out, but pushing one person would be tragic.... which is exactly what he planned on doing.
Eric would attempt to push Asami out of the car followed by tackling Nima. If he did so successfully, he'd attempt to roll with her, holding her in his arms so she didn't suffer severe injuries. He just wanted to capture her... not kill her... he thinks..
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:13 pm

As long as Wesley vaguely followed the train tracks back to civilization, he'd be ok. But he would be a bit slow if he flew, and he needed to get back to HIVE ASAP to take stock of the situation. Maybe check news reports to see if the others got out ok.

After a good 45 seconds, his frame would thin out , and his legs would curve. With slight roar that bordered on a shriek, Wesley dashed off in his Velociraptor form. He left a slight trail of dust as he ran, but that was it. He hadn't made a good score, hopefully his friends would be luckier. Though after abandoning him like that, he was not pleased. At least not with Husher.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Asami would hold on tight to the hand hold, trying to lift her leg up to bring Nima back into the carriage, seeing Eric try to lunge at them and quickly rolled upwards, bad idea to lunge at someone in a wind tunnel "hold on Nima I've got you!" yelled Asami as the wind would make it hard to hear voices over the roar of the wind rushing out of the doorway.

Using all of her leg strength Asami would lift her leg to her chest, straining as she grabbed Nima's arm and tried to pull her towards another hand hold.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Asami did well to hold on tight as Eric came at her, but Nima did not fair so well. The half second between Asami pulling her leg up to her chest and Nima reaching up to grab her hand gave Nima time to think one thought. I should work out... The girl growled as she tried to hold on, but failed as the man wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled with her, pinning her to the ground.

The girl screamed and immediately spat up into his face, growling and gasping as she tried to get up. "WHAT THE #%!$ DO YOU WANT!?!?" She growled even more and looked up at him nervously. Never in her life would she have thought she would be the first to get captured in a heist.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:30 pm

((OOC: From now on Husher will be talking in a teal tone of voice.))

Not a wonderful first experience of a heist, all told. If asked later, Husher would say that it all went tits up when he watched Nima fly out the door of a speeding train. His arguably poor understanding of locomotion made him imagine her now a bloodstain on the side of the tracks. Cripes this stealing lark was dangerous! Reaching across, he would offer Asami his hand and (if taken) pull her to the side of the compartment with less wind-resistance. He would open the electric door for the main carriage so they could escape the air vacuum.

Then he spoke, "Well blimey! I don't think she'll want her share now. Do you?" If they could be seen, his friend would know that his eyes were wide with shock. He hadn't much liked Nima (she could be a right cow) but she deserved a better fate than that. Maybe he'd send her share to her family... Half her share to her family... A sorry note to her family.

One of the passengers suddenly stood in the aisle, "The train is going too fast!"

"Tell me about it."

"The tracks aren't designed for trains at this speed! If we take a tight turn - we could crash! You have to stop this nonsense. Before we all die!"

Husher turned to Asami cluelessly, "Oh. Well... Bugger."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:09 pm

As Meta entered the carriage that the HIVE students were in, he overheard what the guy said about the potential for a train crash. In that moment, he completely forgot about the HIVE kids, saving lives is more important. He ran back, heading to the front of the train, then tried to wake the train drivers up. No luck. He looked at the console and had no idea what any of it was. He took out his Titans communicator and called Hotwire Hey, I need some help. Do you know how to stop a train? It's really important
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Despite the small girls pulling, Eric was wayyyy heavier than she could pull. He tumbled to the ground with the girl in his arms where she immediately began yelling and spitting at him, making Eric smirk. "You're like a chihuahua, so small and so annoying." Eric mused, standing up and throwing Nima over his shoulder. "Now I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just here to impress Meta you dig?" The half alien explained, looking around for the Titan. He wasn't still on the train... was he? Come on! That train was far gone by now! How the hell would he get laid tonight if Meta was that far away, not acknowledging Eric's heroism?
"You don't happen to know where that train was going.. right?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:00 am

Asami would grab Husher's hand and let him pull her to safety, once they were out of the air tunnel she took a few moments to refill her lungs with air. Hearing the passenger speak and suddenly starting to panic, she saw the hero guy run to the front of the train, good, he probably knew more than she did about trains...maybe...

She then looked up to Husher and put a hand on his shoulder "Hush, I want you to know that...if we don't survive this, I've always thought you were really cool, and awesome, and like...my best friend in all of this..." she said with honest eyes, not even a hint of joking around.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Nima screamed when he threw her over his shoulder. The girl started to kick and throw a tantrum trying to get down. "You're doing all of this to impress some loser on that stupid team!? How lame are you!!" She growled and reached down to bite him as hard as she could, winding up breaking skin.

When he asked if she knew where the train was headed, she finally calmed down a little, speaking with a hoarse voice. "I-I don't know..." The girl was definitely telling the truth about that. "Will you please let me go now? If you don't have a reason to do this, then what's the point in keeping me like this? Just let me go. I have a tournament to get to." She sighed, looking at her watch.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:46 pm

The driver rubbed his head and held out his arm for help standing, "Yeah. Just give me a second." As he stood he looked at the controls. There were three levers but only one of them had the ascending colour scale often associated with a throttle. The driver slowly pulled this one down and the train gradually lost speed.

"Heh. No one taught you Titans a basic control panel layout? They don't change much in big vehicles. It's not as complicated as everyon- OH MY GOSH!" Another train was suddenly baring down on them from the same side of the tracks. It was blaring its horn and likewise wary of the danger. The driver hit an independent brake used for emergencies. The wheels squealed loudly as the train came to a complete stop. He then immediately released the brake and turned a new dial. This put the train in reverse. He ramped back up the throttle and started the train going backwards.

Moving at a far faster speed, the oncoming vehicle had a longer breaking distance than them. It pulled fractionally closer and closer to them until halting just a stone's throw away. The driver panted, "See? Not complicated at all."

---

The passengers in Husher and Asami's carriage all noticed the train stop. There was a collective sigh of relief. Then it began going again, coupled with the horn of another another train, "Hey! This is slow enough! Get back to that open door! Leg it!" All the two HIVE students had to do was dash across the gravel, hop a few tracks, and then hurdle one of the fences. Then they'd be home free. Sorted.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:24 pm

One of the train drivers finally woke up, so Meta quickly added to the end of his message to Hotwire Nevermind. The driver then stops the train, though not before there was a very scary near miss with another train. It was a good thing that the driver hadn't woken up a few seconds later, or that could have been really bad. Meta put his hand on the man's shoulder Thank you. You saved alot of lives. He would then run back to the carriage with the HIVE students in it, they would have less than a minute to get out of there before he catches up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 6:50 pm

OOC:
I am so sorry! I completely missed this!

IC:

The girl only called him lame and bit him, breaking the skin. Eric yelped in pain and whacked her on the back of the head, she just added another scar to his collection. "Chill chill chill!" Eric whined, walking towards the city, scratching his head. "You obviously haven't seen Meta shirtless, that is one beef cake that I am dying to have a taste of, you know what I mean?" The boy told her, laughing at his own joke.
"But since I can't even get near that beef cake without some kind of reason aaaanndd he's far away, you're of no use to me." He complained, tossing the girl onto the ground He'd begin to walk away, only turning back to plant his hands on his hips. "And I am not lame!" With that he turned his heel and continued into town, seeing what else he could do to pass the time.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Stop (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next