Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLast Stop (open) - Page 2 Voting_barLast Stop (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLast Stop (open) - Page 2 Voting_barLast Stop (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Last Stop (open)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
DivingDart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

About 15 minutes had passed with no issue. "I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day!" Wesley belted out. He was bored. You could only peruse so many travel pamphlets before you couldn't come up with anything better to do. Shame his singing sucked. It was almost enough to break glass. Actually, it did break glass.

Actually. That would appear to be the boy who crashed in through the window. Wesley jumped to his feet. At this point, another boy appeared and started to distract the other. That was good. It gave Kid a few spare moments. He slammed his hand on the comms button. "We got company. Finish up your looting and get up here pronto!" He yelled. At this point, he would turn back to the others. He let out a snort.

No witty quip. No one liner. Just pure primordial rage as Wesley began to morph. His eyes narrowed and his head grew bony and thick. His pachycephalosaurus form came in as he charged head first at the boy who first burst in as he was the one more likely to be distracted.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Asami would finish gathering things from people and zipped up her bag, looking up to the announcement and hesitating for a little, she wasn't really good in a fight against metas, she decided to go and find Husher, at least together they might be a formidable foe, travelling to the cart that Husher was in.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:37 am

Nima was sitting in the back of her carriage with a handful of new Magic cards, some candy, and a brand new Ipod jamming in her ears. Whosever this belonged to had a pretty good taste in music. When she heard the announcement over the PA system, she sighed and stood up slowly, looking at her watch. "I've got my baby for about another 15 minutes. I guess I should probably go help, huh?" She looked up at her Nighthawk who nodded to her. She sighed and jammed her hands in her pockets, walking through the aisle with her creature by her side. No one seemed to want to mess with the vampire hawk hybrid thing.

She was in the last carriage, and each time she walked into the next, she got gasps and shocked looks all around. It made her feel powerful. A smirk crept along her lips as she made it up to Husher and Asami. "Are we helping Dinosaur Boy or nah? We could just take our loot and run while he distracts the goody two shoes up there..." She shrugged. It sounded like a good plan to her.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Over the electric wheel grinding, Osseus heard a blast of jet engines screaming overhead. He and about a dozen other people strained their eyes looking out the window. He caught the tail end of something. That didn't bode well. It sounded like they'd outstayed their welcome. The people in Railway Control had doubtless noticed them stream through a station or two without stopping. They must have alerted the Titans. The skeleton snatched the last wallet handed to him and did not strip it of its valuables to hand back like he had the others.

He suddenly heard something impact the roof. Everyone looked up. Husher quickly made small sections of the train overhead disappear so that he could look through. Improvised X-Ray vision. He spotted the feet of Eric as the mercenary leapt onto another cart. Yeah, they were definitely busted. The skeleton hefted his coat which was now weighed down with valuables. He looked at the expectant glances of the crowd, "Easy fellas, easy. It's good news. I don't got no more time to hassle ya. So sit down and behave and ya might just get outta this alive."

It was then Kid Cretaceous' voice came over the intercom. Husher did a quick rooftop sweep before running down the aisle. In the complete opposite direction to where his team-mate asked him to go. He told himself he had to check that the others were okay. KC could handle himself, he was a dinosaur for crying out loud.

Andy stepped into the divided section between carriages. There was a small toilet cubical plus an abandoned confectionary and caffeine cart. He met Asami coming the other way. There were doors either side of them which would have allowed them off the train, "It's the Titans. I don't know anybody else who has a jet." He used his invisibility to look briefly through the closed door behind him. There was nobody charging down the aisle at them. Yet.

Nima arrived and he was suddenly very glad to see her big vampire friend. He liked her suggestion even more. Let Kid Cretaceous do the hard work. It was underhanded and cruel, he was torn, "But we can't just leave him... Tell ya what. I'll send him a text." In any normal heist it was the job of the loot gather to get clear and protect the investment. It was to the disadvantage of everyone if they put their earnings at risk. Kid would understand

Gon w/ loot. Keep BZ. Dun get cort. thx.

"Aaand send. Okay. All we gotta do is disconnect the carriage and we can coast to a stop. It's a cinch." He looked around the small room. It was mostly plastic with a few warning notices and a 'break glass' thing for opening the doors while in motion. There wasn't any pin they could knock out which would have separated the carriages like in the movies. Instead there was some sort of thick rubber membrane that you would have had trouble sticking a sword through, "Erm..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Meta felt a tap on his shoulder, Meta looked behind him briefly to see who it was, but it was just some idiot who really had no sense of priority. Whatever those questions were they could wait. This distraction was fatal, as while he wasn't looking the guy smacked the comms button to warn his friends.

Meta then watched as the boy transformed into a dinosaur, then charged at him. Meta ran back, seeming like he planned on colliding, but then at the last moment he slid down under, attempting to sweep him off of his feet. Which, for a dinosaur, would be a very bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:02 pm

When Eric tapped on the Titan's shoulder, he rudely ignored him and charged a dinosaur. The half alien casually walked behind him, watching him in action. "How about I round up the other guys, and then I get an autograph!" He suggested chipperly, walking past them both as if that was a done deal. Deadlock passed them all and skipped towards the other two who were inside some kind of rubber encasing of the train.
The man was spinning one of his guns on his finger as he approached, leaning on the wall near the two students. "Hey, do you guys wanna do me a favor and just let me tie you up? I'm trying to get an auto graph soooo." He asked, looking at Husher and Nima. Deadlock proceeded to look at Nighthawk and put his hand up to his ear like a phone, mouthing the words 'call me'.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:40 pm

When the young man dodged his attack, Wesley went crashing into the wall. Fortunately, his tough head pretty much ensured he wouldn't receive get a concussion or anything. All things considered Wesley would have made a great football player. As Wesley scrambled to his feet, his pager rang. It was Husher. So they were leaving him out to dry? Those jerks! You don't cut out on your  team. Oh there would be words! Not kind ones either, the really pointed claw and tooth kind. With that, he jumped up at the ladder to the roof and scrambled for the hatch. It was locked in place, but a quick knock from his head sent it flying off, where it would eventually tumble to a stop, left in the dust as the train sped on.

He clambered onto the roof and reverted to his human form. He just needed to buy himself a little time. So he began to make a dash for the back of the train. He knew it was a dead end, he just needed the time. When there, he'd turn around, figuring the metal man would be hot on his tail.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Asami would look around "how on earth do normal engineers disconnect this..." she uttered out-loud as she looked around the carriage to try and find a way of disconnecting it "we might need tools..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:53 am

Nima listened to Husher and nodded with a smirk. It was nice to know at least one of her teammates had a brain on his shoulders. Always protect the goods. Wasn't that something they learned in class? She was pretty sure Greed had taught them something along those lines. "Leaving him a text is the best thing to do in my opinion." As he finished texting him, Nima had gathered all of the loot into one single bag to make it easier to transport.

Then they had another problem. This was not the kind of train they were planning on. She looked around at the rubber encasing and bit her lip. Then Asami said they might need tools and the girl rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh. "Nah, really Sherlock? I thought we needed pixie dust." The girl tried to think of something when another annoyance popped up.

One of the goody two shoes had appeared and she groaned. Did they have to be so aggravating?? But, she had an idea. She gave the bag to her flying vampire buddy and whispered to him to take the goods to a specific location so that they could retrieve them later. He nodded and flew out of the window before Eric stopped talking. The girl blinked when she saw him put his hands to his head and then rolled her eyes. "Oh that's cute. Tell ya what? How about you let us tie you up! We want your auto graph!" The sarcasm that dripped from her tongue was downright deadly. She then put her hand up to her ear. Only, instead of forming a phone, she gave him her middle finger, mouthing the words 'drop dead', with a wink!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:42 am

Their pondering was doing them no good. They were definitely all getting an F in improvisation. He flicked the rubber siding whilst its floor jinked up and down with the train. Yikes. It was getting a bit fast. Husher hoped they didn't hit any tight turns before they got clear of the danger. He was about to suggest something when the partition door opened. Whoops. They had company. He struck a trademark thwarted pose. He didn't have to frown, his skull-face was already doing plenty of that.

Fortunately there were four of them (it's very rude to ignore the vampire) against one of him. Osseus didn't recognise this guy as a Titan, but that didn't necessarily mean he wasn't one. In this enclosed space they would easily overwhelm him, "Bad choice, mate. We've a monster 'ere that's gonna-" Husher turned in time to catch Nima's vampire fly out the window. Oh bloody hell! Nima must have had a trick up her sleeve because she hadn't dropped an ounce in arrogance.

Husher dipped a hand into his overcoat. Without a book depository nearby, it was probably up to him to subdue the hero. And they didn't even have their escape plan ready. There was that sinking feeling, "Someone crack open a door! I'm throwin' him out." Osseus drew his stun baton. It was invisible, but to a trained fighter, the grip of his hand would have been unmistakable. He went to jab Eric with the zappy end.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Meta's tactic to trip his foe up failed to deal any big damage. Meta turned on his feet and followed after the boy as he went up to the roof. Meta followed after him, seeing that he had turned back into a human, then started to run after him. Unless the guy was like an olympic athlete Meta would catch up to him pretty quickly. If he caught up, Meta would try and tackle him to the ground, attempting to restrain his arms behind him and cuff them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:12 pm

As soon as he told the vampire to call him, the thing flew off with a bag, Eric knowing it was the stolen goods. Sure he should probably go stop it, but he didn't care enough. As long as he got one of these brats to show to the Titan, he'll be good to go. It'd look good on his part anyways, consider it like... community service..
The girl said they wanted to tie him up, which made him laugh. "Very kinky but very illegal." He noted, looking lazy as always. This was the act he kept up, as if he didn't care, when in reality he was watching their every move, it was a trick he learned back at the guild. Of course the little girl gave him a middle finger, making him decide to let the other boy go and take her to the Titan.

However, the boy said he was going to 'throw him out' then attack him with some kind of invisble weapon. He went to jab Eric, which he simply back flipped to avoid, but this told Eric it was a blunt weapon. Deadlock used his chest piece to scan it, seeing it was a similar taser stick like his own. "Holy %#!@ man! I have the same zappy stick." Eric said excitedly, putting away his gun and pulling out a black stick that has electricity acting at the end. If Husher attacked again, Eric would be ready to knock his stick out of his hand, using that time to go towards Nima. If he got to Nima, he'd attempt to Zap her in the neck which would knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:50 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Wesley would wait for Meta to try and tackle him. Just as Meta made his move, Wesley would step back and take a backward jump off the back of the train. Arms outstretched, his eyes narrowed glowed green as scales replaced flesh. The scaley flesh bridged the gap left by his outstretched arms, and with that, Kid Cretaceous took flight. He wouldn't so much fly, as he would glide about 40 meters away from the track, and shift back to his human form.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Asami watched the other two of her team, seeming that no one else was going to open the door she decided to press the button...then press it again, again, again again again, sugar sticks, there must be an emergency door release somewhere, letting Husher distract the good guy she looked around for a panel or something, seeing a lever above the door she would hold onto something tightly "HOLD ON!" she yelled before pulling the lever, the door opening and the air sucking them towards the sudden open door, Asami's strawberry blonde hair was flailing all over the place, the paper ribbons in her hair didn't help much in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Stop (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next