Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stop... thief... [paige] Vote_lcapStop... thief... [paige] Voting_barStop... thief... [paige] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stop... thief... [paige] Vote_lcapStop... thief... [paige] Voting_barStop... thief... [paige] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stop... thief... [paige]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Stop... thief... [paige] Empty
PostSubject: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:12 am

It was a bright sunny day out, gulls were calling out and flying around people were walking along the beach just generally enjoying themselves. Then something stood out a man in a hoodie with sunglasses on rushed at a woman on her cell phone. He snatched her purse making a run for it.

The thief was faster than most people which made him stand out, his running into a closed down store was even stranger. Inside he vanished into thin air handing the purse off to a beast who looked like he belonged in a horror movie. TIBERIUS waited the dusty room with it's decorations hanging in tatters left to decay and age by the previous tenants.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:26 am

Claira floated on her back in the water wearing a bathing suit top and bottoms with her cargo shorts over the bottoms, the adults at the orphanage had told her to go cool off suggesting the beach after she had accidentally freaking out when the cops asked her some questions about the killed orphans. Laughter's actions had taken their toll on Claira but she still tried to look up trying to push away the feelings and emptiness that came with her new family getting killed by some chick. Suddenly a woman shouts as what looked like some thief who was very athletic had snatched her purse. Claira take a deep breath before driving under the water her device that looked like a gameboy advanced sp out of her cargo shorts clicking a button on it changing her clothes into hero ones. She changes into a green dolphin and goes to the shore jumping out of the water changing into a cheetah mid air. As she lands she breaks into a full on sprint going after the man. Animal Shifter skid to a stop changing into her human form as she saw tiberus going a bit wide eyed under her mask.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:48 am

TIB smiled and spoke his voice was something terrible, it promised death and spoke to the very roots of mortal fears, he was a predator through and through no doubt existed that he'd killed with those teeth. "Greetings, you call yourself Animal Shifter correct? Or should I say Miss Dawnford. Don't worry I won't tell anyone." He took the opportunity to turn the purse over revealing it was empty and tossed it to her. "Sorry, but I've mislead you with some of my agents. That was an act so we could speak."

He walked over to a couple beach lounging chairs and said. "I'm unfortunately beyond the weight limit but you... please have a seat I'd very much like to talk."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:57 am

Animal Shifter couldn't help but shutter a bit from the tone of TIB's voice she had never imagined hearing anything like it before and it really creeped her out but what creeped her out and shocked her more was the fact that this monster knew her real name. She got into a defensive fighting pose about to demand to know how he knew who she really was but she caught the purse instead. She raised an eyebrow in confusion when he said this was all just to talk with her. What could this huge beast want with her? She wondered as she watched him go over to lounging beach chairs listening to him carefully as he formed each word he was about to speak. She looked to the purse figuring it was just a prop of the little show this beast put on and through it to the ground. She cautiously walked over but didn't sit down listening for what he had to say next.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 am

TIB noted that she didn't sit, this was... amusing she thought she was staying defensive. He'd make sure she understood the situation momentarily but for now. "I know that you've been awakened to the truth in the world recently. Criminals do as they please even going so far as to eat our loved ones and all they have to do is sit in a cell and think about it.... Is that what they need Claira? Is that what they deserve, NO is that what's fair? Did those kids do anything to deserve what happened to them?"

TIB looked up at the door as one of his assassins appeared in front of it and clicked the lock in place. They vanished right before her eyes if she was looking. "The government, this false justice, it's all designed so criminals get it easy. Did you know they get three meals a day and a warm bed to sleep in at night, sure their locked up a few hours a day but most of the time they can read, exercise, plan... who knows she may have already escaped. The guards could have even been part of it."

TIB held out his hand and said seriously. "I represent the want to change, to be able to have true justice again, for the punishment to fit the crime committed. Because this world is just too twisted, do you want to be one of the good guys Claira?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:23 am

Animal Shifter looked down clenching her fist narrowing her eyes as he mentioned the incident with Laughter and the fact she only had to wait until she was let free. She never really thought about it like that and now that the crime had been personal to her she could truly tell how messed up this whole thing was. She was s deep in these thoughts she didn't notice the man locking her in and she focused on TIB as she listened to his next part. Animal Shifter growled a bit as she heard what else he had to say and looked at him almost glaring. "I already and a good guy ... an ddon't call me that while im in costume."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:29 pm

TIB raised his hands and said. "It's just us, no one will over hear. Besides, can you call assisting the people who put murderers in time out good? Is that really what you aspire to, just taking them off the streets for a bit before releasing them onto the world agin with their twisted ways to inflict more pain, to kill more people's families?"

TIB stepped over and reached out slowly to put a hand on her shoulder, "I don't think their good, I think their part of the problem rather than the solution. I guess I was wrong to imply you weren't good, but you have been mislead by your world."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:43 am

Animal Shifter's fist was shaking she knew he was right the heroes she had learned about weren't exactly doing the best job but she didn't want to think about how she maybe just as bad as the people she put in jail. She watched him carefully as he placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke. She looked down for a moment then back up at him speaking in a rare serious tone. "Yeah it's not very efficient but what do you suggest we do? Kill them? If we do that are we really any better then they are? What if we took out someone with a family that they were robbing a store for so their family could live? What happens to the family then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:15 am

TIBERIUS asked calmly, "So your saying that there are no other forms of help these people could go to. Say government programs that were set up to help families in need who have money issues. I mean of course they wouldn't steal when the government literally gives money out to those who don't have it." He released her shoulder and walked over to a rack of chairs still facing it his back to her. He let that sink in for a moment then turned toward her. "I'm not saying kill someone for stealing a loaf of bread, I'm saying a life for a life. Whats wrong with that, it's not fair? A murderer deserves to kill and walk around breathing while their victim goes unavenged?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:34 am

Claira looks down with narrowed eyes, that wasn't what she meant at all... or was it? She hated all this self doubting he was making her do. Has she been wrong this whole time? She listened to TIB as he continued after turning towards her. "Revenge is meaningless your just don't more bad than good, it doesn't help with anything..." The tone Claira used was so doubt filled not even Claira believed that she meant what she said. Claira closed her eyes for a moment, she couldn't just dropped everything she believed a hero was everything she wanted to be and do. Claira looked up to him with narrowed determined eyes her tone now confident. "I'm sorry but I agree with what you say nor how you think I should act with villains when I am done beating them up. I can't just drop what I believe in that easily."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am

TIB nodded and said. "Of course not. How can you drop what you believe in after all. It's not like you're the one letting them out to roam the streets. It's just anyone less than a petty criminal gets away. Because you're soft with them. With help you could take down anyone and never be faced with a situation like this again." TIB walked toward the back and said seriously. "Just think about it animal shifter. And remember that I'll be watching."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 am

Animals Shifter clenched her fists but let them loosen again as he said the last part thinking up something funny as she smiled slightly and shouts over to him as he started to leave. "Watching?! What am I a TV Show!? Maybe you should try taking down some criminals yourself rather than stalking teenage girls!" Animal Shifter said with a laugh as she left herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop... thief... [paige]   Stop... thief... [paige] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop... thief... [paige]
Page 1 of 1