Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Voting_barThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Voting_barThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 pm

"I-uhm- Space? Uh- yeah, just a couple weeks ago. We had to- uh- rescue some astronauts from a space shuttle that was going to burn up on reentry." He said. He recalled that those astronauts would be visiting the nation of california as a good will envoy, to thank those who saved their lives. But that was for another time.

"But I mean, I've never been out on an EVA or anything. I was strapped in my chair the whole time. Garnet was the one who went in and got the astronauts so I mean-" He said looking back at her. He tried to put the words together. The moon just shone off her blonde hair, and was just completely radiant.

"So I guess it was just sort of- I don't know- And what I mean is- I- Dear god you're beautiful-" He said before clasping his hands over his mouth. Did he just say that out loud?

Welp. Time to prepare for the funeral.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Wow, he got to go to space and save astronauts! That's so cool! Being a Titan must make life so exciting all the time, every day is an adventure! That's what Ella expected out of the B-team, but instead she got sent on missions to retrieve cats and to find lost pets... Well she did have the giant drug ring.. but that's for another day.
"I think I met Garnet... Well.. I just said hi and she kind of grunted a response... She doesn't say much..." Ella told him, referring to earlier today while dropping off Yang's paper. Instead of a proper response, when Ella turned to Harmon he blurted out that she was beautiful. Suddenly a burst of wind would blow around them, this being Ella taken off guard. She was expected a joke or something.. not that...

Taking a moment to regain her composure again, Ella pushed her hair behind her ear and pushed Harmon's arm. "You can't just say that kind of thing out loud! Goodness! !hat am I supposed to do after that?!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Harmon didn't even respond to her. He just buried his face deeper into his hands. Maybe if he just concentrated hard enough the embarrassment would go away. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and looked back at her. 

Nope. If embarrassment were an alternate energy source, you could power a city off hotwire's blush alone.

"I don't know. I mean, I was talking and then I my thoughts got all fuzzy, and I didn't know what to say and you're just really pretty in the moonlight and dear god I just said that out loud too!" 

And Harmon proceeded to power the entire western sea board.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:11 pm

When he continued to embarrass himself Ella could only laugh, seeing him like this was quite hilarious. "You're the leader of the Titans and your weakness is girls in the right lighting!" She teased him, chuckling a little bit more. He better hope he didn't come across an attractive bad guy or that probably wouldn't end well for him.
After a few more chuckles Ella scooted over close enough so that their shoulders were touching. She'd then lay her head on his shoulder and let out a sigh "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 pm

She seemed to be taking this all rather well. "Well I did warn you..." Hotwire said when she noted his "weakness." He tried to hide the blush on his face when she leaned up on his shoulder. He was incredibly flustered. But he was also equal parts confused.

"Thanks? For what? The date?" 
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:28 pm

"Yeah... I mean... lately all my activities of 'fun' consisted of life threatening out comes. Car crashes, cliff diving, being kidnapped... twice..." She listed out while wrapping her arms around herself. It was getting colder now with the sun down, but it wasn't too bad compared to other states in the winter.
"I don't know if you did this because you felt bad for me or something. But thank you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:40 pm

"Well I've said it before. You're a great girl Ella." Harmon said. "You care for a lot of people. You really want to help, and in my line of work, it's one of the most admirable traits you can have. But I mean I guess I'm trying to say-" He said turning and looking down at her face on his shoulder. He looked into her eyes. Oh dear god. If the moonlight shining off her hair wasn't enough. Now the moon glinting off her eyes! He froze. The next two words he wanted to say froze in his mouth like the winter back in his hometown. He struggled to force it out.

He finally managed to sputter out what he had been trying to say. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Listening to that Ella almost wanted to cry, she hadn't received kindness like that in a long time, and it just filled her with joy. Maybe she was just really whiny or something, but it really did mean a lot that he said that, even more since he's an amazing Titan.
Ella looked up at the stars, enjoying the silence and having time to process everything that had happen. As she gazed, her eyelids would flutter shut and she'd end up falling asleep, which was quite ironic considering the last time them hung out Harmon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3