Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Check Up (Moon) Vote_lcapCheck Up (Moon) Voting_barCheck Up (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Check Up (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Fenrir wasn't sure what he was doing here, he was uncomfortable and awkward as he spoke to the nurses. Ella hated him, and he knew he shouldn't be there. He was probably the last person she wanted to see... but, there was no word around school about how she was doing and he just had to know.

He'd been standing outside the room he was told she was in for a while, debating whether he should turn back or not. They'd been through a lot together, and knowing she was hurt on the other side of that door ate him up inside, even if he knew it shouldn't,. Letting out a sigh, he steeled himself to knock on the door.

"...hello? Ella?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Today was.. weird... It's the first day where Ella was aloud to be alone in the room without her family breathing down her neck... Or at least they claimed to be her family, they also told her that her name was Ella, which she just kind of accepted. The doctors explained to her what happened and what kind of Amnesia she has, leaving the question, when does she get her memories back?
When she woke up, she was so startled and scared that she didn't know what to do. She didn't remember anything, not even who she was or what she looked liked. Every time she attempted to remember something it was like grasping at fog, you couldn't completely make out everything but you knew it was there. It was so FRUSTRATING!

Ella's dad dropped by some comics that was supposed to make her remember or something, but she ended up just leaving them on her lap as she looked out the window. Her whole right arm, including her right shoulder, had a cast on it, she had cuts and bruises along the left side of her head, and she was as pale as death. The machine she was hooked up too was beeping constantly which irked her, it gave her a headache.
As the girl was staring at the window, alone in her own little world of confusion and depression a knock would be heard at the door which would make her jump. She expected a nurse to be there, but as she slowly turned her head it was an unfamiliar boy instead, saying her name.

"...Yes?" She said softly, her voice cracking slightly and her eyes wide, she had no idea who this person was.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:32 pm

She didn't yell, that was a big plus. At least they were going to be civil. He flashed his most friendly smile, though it looked rather forced. He wasn't sure what he'd wanted to say when he saw her.

"You look like crap." He said, then realized it and let out a laugh, hoping she'd think he was joking. "Are you... feeling okay? I heard about the accident and figured I should check in.... if you want me to leave, I will."

Despite offering to leave, his feet were taking him into the room closer.. She really didn't look good at all, and it broke his heart. She was a sickly pale and her arm wrapped. She looked nothing like the strong woman he knew she was. She looked tired and weak, though he wouldn't tell her that. He settled a few feet away from her, awkwardly scratching the back of his head and shifting his weight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:42 pm

When the boy said she looked like crap then laughed, Ella only cocked her head to the side. He must of been a past friend of sort to easily joke around like that, but she still couldn't place a name on his face.. Nor could she place a face... it was really weird..
Despite this, he seemed concerned and uncomfortable, like he didn't really want to be here. Ella didn't really know what was going on or why he was acting this way, she didn't look that bad did she? She looked innocently at him, her voice wavering slightly due to her lack of speaking for the past week. "Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 am

The question caught him off guard, making his head tilt in confusion as he stared, trying to figure out what she meant. Was she trying to be mean? Was she still mad? He sighed. "Yeah, I think so..?"

He asked, trying to figure out what she was saying. It didn't even occur to him that she could have actually lost her memory. "But maybe we should restart." He said, feeling dumb. "I'm Fenrir, but you can call me Fen."

He held his hand out for her, smiling and feeling a little more comfortable. He hadn't seen her in so long the last thing he wanted it to be was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:25 am

When he said his name was Fenrir but she could call him Fen, he then stuck out his hand for her to shake which startled her. Ella flinched and backed up, holding her good arm close to her chest while looking down and avoiding eye contact. "I don't know you... what do you want? Do you go to my school?" She asked him, her raspy voice just barely above whisper. She was genuinely scared, she had no idea who he was and yet he was so forward. What did he want?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:25 pm

He raised a brow up when she kept the game going. She insisted she didn't know him, and was looking really scared. Did she really hate him that much, or..? He knew something was going on. It'd been a while since he'd seen her, and he'd heard she'd changed a lot, but this wasn't Ella. It couldn't be.

"Just... how hard did ya hit your head there, Love?" He asked, nervously. She genuinely didn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:23 pm

When he continued to question her Ella began to get frustrated. Did the doctors not tell him what happened? He should have been aware before coming in here and questioning her like that, it made her feel even worse. Her body always aches and her mind is slowly putting itself back together.. slowly..
"I don't know why the doctors didn't tell you but I got Hysterical Amnesia through an accident. So you waiting for some kind of response won't help at all, please stop pressuring me to remember something because it gives me a killer head ache."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Fenrir pulled awkwardly at his collar when she snapped at him. He probably should have talked to the doctor first before visiting her. He sighed, running his and through his hair. Not exactly the check up he was expecting. Though he wasn't sure what he was expecting to be honest.

"I'm not trying to pressure you to do anything. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Heard you were in an accident at school and I was worried."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Ella let out a sigh, looking at Fen again, something about him was familiar and she had weird feelings from his image. Almost a longing/hatred, it was quite strange and she didn't understand why. Her brain was making accusations without backing it up with a reason, like a really bad essay question."They tell me I will be fine, Hysterical Amnesia apparently means I lose all of my memories for a few weeks, a month at most. It was quite funny when I woke up because I didn't remember anything." She explained to him with a chuckle.
Looking around the room there would be flowers everywhere with little get well cards and such, but he was only the second person to visit. "Thank you for visiting... I mean.. flowers are nice but..." She trailed off, smiling sadly. Ella was terribly lonely.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:41 am

He chuckled with her when she reminisced on her waking up. He wasn't sure why it was funny, but her laugh made him chuckle back. "On the bright side, you have an excuse for if you ever lose anything again. 'Oh, help me find my keys? My amnesia is acting up.' It's the perfect alibi." He joked (though he wasn't even sure if amnesia worked that way...), walking around the room and looking at all the flowers and notes she'd gotten. "I guess it's a little rude of me to show up here without flowers. Would you believe me if I told you I sent one of these ones over? I just got sloppy handwriting so my name probably looks like someone else."

He tried to make jokes, but truth be told he was definitely feeling awkward. It'd probably be hard for her to tell since she didn't remember anything about him though. He just... wasn't sure what to do in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 am

She chuckled at his attempt to make her feel better, it wasn't the best thing to say, considering that's not how amnesia worked, but he was trying. "I'm not quite sure that that's how it works... but I'll try it out." Ella told him with a chuckle, listening as he said he should have brought flowers or something. She simply shrugged, it didn't bother her. "People think just sending a note with flowers will make me feel better... But I rather people come visit me, I've been awfully lonely these past two weeks." Ella told him plainly while rubbing one of her arms.
"So.. how do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Fen was glad she didn't take offense to him coming empty handed. It was nice to be able to have a somewhat normal conversation with her. When she remembered everything again, he doubted he'd get much of this anymore. She'd changed so much in months and he just hoped someone would be able to take care of her. It was obvious that whatever he had to offer wasn't enough.

"We're, uh... in the same class. The B-team. We've gone on a bunch of missions together, kicked some butt. It's been a while since we talked though." He answered, trying to be as truthful as possible without making the rest of his stay awkward.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:49 pm

"Oh okay.. I was told about my powers.. but I forgot how to use them so that's kind of dumb." She told him with a chuckle. "But I should start to come around soon... I want to find out what this is about mostly." Ella pondered, lifting her doctors gown to the side to reveal a bird tattoo on her hip bone. "Luckily my parents don't know..." She murmured, trailing off slightly while looking at the black ink.
"What was I like?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Fenrir chuckled lightheartedly when she said she didn't remember how to use her powers. "You'll remember eventually. Don't stress too hard." He reassured, then she did something rather surprising and exposed her hip and showed... a tattoo? That was new. He quite liked it, but had no idea when she'd gotten it.

"You were like... well, you were adventurous. Probably what got you here. Funny, smart, pretty... A cheerleader. So charismatic, obviously. Then you kind of... changed. I'm not sure what happened. I heard you've been hanging out with Dom a lot, so maybe it was meeting him that changed you. Last time you saw me you threw a shoe at me and told me to leave you alone."
He admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check Up (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Up (Moon)   Check Up (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Up (Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next