Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barThis is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Thank the Lord that they were getting out of there. She wanted to go on a date... not school. Eh, maybe Ella should stop complaining and be happy that Harmon wanted to hang out with her, he was a big deal after all. She doubted that it was a big deal to him anyways, so it's whatever.
Ella looked down as he took her hand and followed after him. She didn't understand why he did that, considering he wasn't running or anything... why? "Where are we going?" Ella asked innocently while being pulled along.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Hotwire pressed a couple buttons on his communicator surruptitiously as they left the museum.

"Hmmm. Let's see. Five minutes out." He whispered to himself before turning to Ella. "This way. The place we're going is kind of off the beaten path, so we'll need special transportation to get there."

He walk with her along a couple streets until they got to an alley. "Ok. This way." He directed walking her a bit into it. It was totally empty, the road behind them was empty as well. No pedestrians at that. All of a sudden a whooshing sound would roar overhead as the T-Jet soared above the alley. The cargo bay would open and Hotwire's motorcycle would drop down.With another thunderous roar, the jet shot off, before banking back towards the bay and the tower. Hotwire tapped on his backpack and it began to expand, unraveling into his suit that covered his body. He would then mount the cycle and throw a helmet to Ella.

"Get on."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:30 pm

As Harmon pulled her into an alley she begun to get nervous, nothing ever good happened in an alley in Jump, especially to her. Luckily, Harmon was just calling for his motorcycle which was dropped off by a giant plane of sorts. "I mean... If you wanted to be a normal teenage boy calling planes to you isn't helping." She joked, watching as his suit formed and his backpack expanded. Were they going on a mission or something?
He then threw her a helmet, which she luckily caught, and then ordered her to get on. "Okay okay geez Boss man." Ella told him, placing the helmet on her head and throwing her leg over the seat. She'd wrap her arms tightly around his stomach and take in a deep breath. "Alright nerd, where too now?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:47 pm

As he revved up his cycle, he checked his watch. 3:40. Bu the time they got to their destination it would be getting dark. They could thank the early sunset hours of the winter for that. With a kick off the ground, the cycle shot out into the streets of jump. 5 minutes later, they would pass through the outskirts. Then... the roads out into the world around them.

"Don't worry. Shouldn't be too much farther."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Without a reply, Hotwire took off towards God knows where and still didn't answer her. Ella squealed slightly and clung on to him harder when he drove faster, not wanting to get into a horrible wreck. Ever since she had her first car accident, she got a little jumpy when she was in vehicles, or even if they drove past her. It didn't help she got paranoid easily as well.. Man these past few months for her were pretty crazy.
"You're not planning on killing me right?" She joked, going off on the fact that they were heading towards the outskirts of jump at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Slowly a large dome shaped building would come into view. The old observatory. The sun would just be hitting the horizon over the flat land outside jump city, and with the distance from the city center, a few stars were already starting to poke through.

"Sorry for not saying much. I haven't been here in a couple months, and I was a little rusty on the directions. This is the observatory. I thought it might just be a good idea to relax and watch the stars. And ya know. Just talk. Or something."

Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:11 pm

"You're the technical marvel and you couldn't even remember a path way? For shame!" Ella teased while getting off the bike. She'd place the helmet on the seat and flip her hair back, looking around at the scenery. "Don't you have a GPS on your phone?" She asked casually, wondering how much Harmon was like regular teenagers.
If she was being honest, she felt extremely inadequate around him because he was a hero, had crazy powers, and yet he was still the same age as her. Not even her 4.0 average could compare to his crazy boy genius.. "This is a really beautiful spot."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:30 pm

"Believe it or not, I like to navigate by memory if I can. I mean, GPS is nice and all..." He said his uniform folding back into his backpack. 

"But sometimes it just pays to lay back and do things the old fashioned way you know?" He said laying on the ground.

He remembered before the nanobots... he wasn't that particularly adept at science. It was just another thing he learned in school other than maybe a fun sci-fi series here and there that had a modicum of science fact in it. But those were very thin connections.

But now, he was advanced. Probably the one of the most advanced integrations of man and machine on the planet. His entire brain had been replaced by the flow of quantum energy. Machines of the world around him became just an extension of who he was. Yes. His whole world view had changed.

But at the same time, it hadn't changed at all. This was still the same Harmon who loved to go out with his telescope and watch the stars and planets in his back yard. And here he was with a pretty girl who was willing to join him. Yeah... for all his challenges and tribulations... he considered himself lucky.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Seeing how he took her teasing so seriously Ella began to laugh as she poked his side. "I'm messing with you!" She reassured as she looked around again, taking a deep breath. Even if she wasn't showing it, Ella was really excited for star gazing! She didn't know a whole lot about astronomy since she was taking that class next year, but she found space to be so vast and interesting! It was one of her dreams to go out into space, and with science technology evolving so quickly, maybe that dream would come true.
"Lead the way! Talk nerdy to me." She told him, laughing at her bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:33 pm

"I, well, ok. Right up there is Venus. And what I personally find to be the easiest to spot constellation is Orion the hunter, right there." He said pointing to a set of stars. "Those three stars right there for his belt. Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka. Those two stars above it, Betelgeuse and Belatrix make his shoulders. If you follow that star there out, you'll see a column of stars there, that's his bow outstretched."

"You'll see there's a set of stars there all in a clump. Those are the Pleiades. In Greek mythology, they were seven sisters whom Orion pursued. Zues turned them into doves, and then into stars to allow them to escape his pursuit." He explained.

"Of course, Zeus was kind of a jerk, and eventually put Orion up there as well." He joked. "But fun science fact, by the time the stars of Orion shift in the direction of the Pleiades millions of years from now, the positions of the Pleiades will scatter."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Listening to all of this, Ella continued and watched as he pointed out all the different stars and linking them to Greek Mythology. Sure it wasn't the most interesting thing to talk about, but the way Harmon explained it so passionately was something else. Whenever someone is passionate about something it made it so much better to listen to them. It was amazing how they felt about a particular about a single hobby... Or maybe she was looking into it too much... whateverrr.
"I feel like most Greek mythology drama wouldn't be a thing if Zeus could just act like a proper person." She added jokingly, putting her hands in her back pockets.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:16 pm

"Yeah. Big Mr. Lightning bolts kinda messed up a lot of peoples lives in greek myths." He pointed out. He figured he had talked enough, so he motioned to the sky. "What about you? What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:38 pm

When he asked her what she saw Ella looked up for a few moments then sat down, thinking about it. She decided against saying some dumb joke, leaning back on her hands so that she could get a better view of the sky. "Well I mean.... the Moon is pretty rad tonight.." She told him with a chuckle. "I think since I know so little about space, the only thing I can marvel about it is its beauty.... Kind of like a person, you can marvel at them for as long as you want but you don't know their true beauty unless you learn more about them."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:48 pm

"Yeah. There's definately something to be said about that." He said sitting up. "I mean. I know I've been tricked by a pretty face before." He pointed out before muttering. "Heck, she came from space come to think of it..."

"But you never really do know with people. Sometimes they have the ability to really dissapoint and sometimes they have the ability to really amaze you." He said turning to face Ella and froze. Sure, it may not have been a full moon, but Ella in the glow of the moon just stopped Harmon where he sat. She was gorgeous. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

"I- uh... this is... whooooo boy-"

And he had been doing so well!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:02 pm

"That must be a funny story, being seduced by an alien." She told him while laughing, not many people get to have cool stories with aliens involved, especially at their age. However, recently, aliens visiting Jump was becoming more and more common. Jump City was a weird place, but Ella believes that this past year has the most aliens yet!
"Have you ever been to space? Being all Titan-y and stuff." Ella asked while finally turning her attention to Harmon who seemed slightly flustered. Did she say something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)   This is What Practice Gets You (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is What Practice Gets You (Moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next