Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Voting_barMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Voting_barMerry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)

Go down 
+3
Kyte
Brother Grimm
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Toji returns quickly, having remembered what it was as his new bag hangs behind him."Oh yeah!!! You gotta ki-"Then Yang explains, having appeared."Magic Baby?"Shrugging, Toji blurs over to give her a welcoming hug, grinning mischievously as Grimm pops back in, pointing out what was above. Examining the blushing Suzu, Toji steps back, giving them some room as he curiously examines Kuro's books.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Yang looked around for a bit, still tired and dazed. Once she was told to look up, she laughed awkwardly. "Oh. Guess that's a thing. Alright." She grabbed Suzuki by the shirt collar and gave her a kiss for a couple seconds, letting her go afterward. "There, fun stuff, right?" She said with a laugh. She walked into the room and grabbed the box with her name on it. She looked around for whoever had bought it. "I mean this is cool, but since when do I wear red?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Suddenly!

There was a timid knock at the door. The girl had taken such a long time to prepare for this. There were so many things she had running through her mind, it was hard to keep them all straight and it was starting to make her dizzy. One, Toji had invited her here, which meant he still liked her after the talk that they had had when babysitting Bow. Two, he had invited her to come to the Titan's Tower, one of the coolest hero spots ever in her opinion. Three, there would be other Titans here and they might not be as friendly to a Deadly Sin like Toji was. Four, she had trusted the 8 year old girl to help pick out her dress for the occasion... Then that hit her. The girl's face drained of color.

Oh man. Maybe she should just go home...

She shook her head and inhaled deeply. No. She wanted to see Toji and see what the Titans were like. The girl exhaled and smiled gently, waiting for someone to open the door. She was carrying a whole buffet that she had prepared in her pocket dimension within herself and it was verging on the end of the time limit...

HER OUTFIT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Johnathan smiled and said, "I enjoyed those books they are quite good." Johnathan then heard a knock at the door and felt a familiar dark energy belonging to a sin though he couldn't pin point which one. He walked over to the window and looked down it was the girl that toji was with at Nina's party and said," Hey toji I think you should go answer the door I think someone is here to see you."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:27 am

Kuro kept sipping his coffee cluelessly as Yang kissed Suzuki right in front of him. He wasn't more than two feet away from them, after all, but he couldn't even tell that's what was happening. Yang mentioned something about wearing red a short while later, but Kuro just continued sipping his coffee silently. Perhaps the pressure of interacting socially was crushing him at the moment.

"Suzuki-san, you got really quiet," he noticed, just trying to make (any) conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:53 am

Suzuki's face went from red as a tomato to pale as a ghost when Yang brazenly kissed her, right there! Like it was nothing! She stood there, wide eyed and dumb as Yang sauntered about as if nothing had happened. Was it just her or was it like a million degrees in here? Then she heard her name and life returned to the assassin. She let out a quick and quiet yelp, and her face flushed red again.

"I-uh-I..." She had half a mind to grab Kuro's mask and hide behind it herself, but didn't know the man well enough to do anything so brazen. She was a proper young lady, with a traditional upbringing after all. "S-she just kissed me..."

Suzuki mumbled the last part barely loud enough for Kuro, who was two feet away, to hear. Her legs were wobbling and she was feeling awfully lightheaded. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:45 am

Toji blinks as Yang actually does it. Huh.....Examining Susa, the boy quickly blurs around, setting a chair behind her.Looking up as John speaks up, Toji grins excitedly."Glut's here?!?!Er....I mean..,Cool,cool." Hair glowing just slightly, he blurs down, ends of his scarf flying behind him like twin tails.Opening the door, Toji blinks."Wow...You look good...Er, I mean...." He reddens, hair flashing as his face imitates tamatos."I'm glad to see you came.Come on in out of the cold." Giving her a quick hug, the Titan steps back, giving her room to enter.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Yang sat back from the box, looking up at Suzuki. "You seem surprised, bright eyes. Don't worry, I won't do it again." She said with a wink, mouthing the words "Unless you want me to..."

She put her scarf and hat back in the box and made a mental note to dye them yellow or black later. Maybe a nice white even. Those were much more her style. Oh! Or purple! Purple would be cute! But when you take red like that and stick it with bright blonde hair? Fashion DISASTER. Ugh!

It was around this point she saw Gluttony walk in, and she smiled and waved to the girl. She had pretty much adopted Bow as her sister, and Bow was marrying Kyte, and Gluttony was his little sister...so...that totally makes them like, fourth cousins twice removed or something. Absolutely. Yep. She waved happily. "Hey Gluttony! Merry Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:13 am

Gluttony blushed brightly when she saw Toji and he complimented on her dress. Maybe the eight year old actually had a fashion sense still. She giggled lightly at the thought of Bow running a runway show or something. Then he hugged her and she walked into the room. The Sin looked around only seeing one familiar face along with three new ones. She bit her lip and looked a bit concerned, but luckily Yang saved her from her thoughts. The girl smiled brightly and waved. "Hayy Yang! Merry Christmas!!"

She then turned her attention back to Toji and hugged him quickly again, blushing lightly. "I-I have some food for everyone... Where should I put it?" Glut would then follow him to wherever he led her and started to unload her buffet. There was ham and turkey and corn and green beans and black eyed peas and mashed potatoes and gravy and sweet potatoes and pecan pie and pumpkin pie and ice cream too. "I... I hope that's enough for everyone... I ate before I came so that I wouldn't eat everything..." She giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:59 am

Johnathan couldn't help but chuckled at Suzuki's reaction to yang and then smiled as Gluttony came into the room and said she brought food for everyone. It was then that a fairy ring opened above his head as he heard a familiar shout of banzai and kala bungalow stepping back he caught Lily and then Susie.

Lily grabbed Susie and placed her on her shoulders and says, "Hyia Grimmy." Johnathan smiled and then said, "Susie did you put this or vise versa?" Looking at the two he didn't really care that they where here the others might. He laughed and said, "So you where able convince your dad and mine to let you escape the fairy realm and kidnap susie?"

Susie laughed and said, "Maybe? also look what Lily got me for Christmas a hoodie that changes to however I want it to look like." She change her hoodie to purple then to a white teddy bear on one side and a black on the left with and the words my sister in law is the queen of faeries so don't tell me they don't exist or I will sick a grim on you.

Lily:

Susie:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)   Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Kids (Titans/Meta/Toji/Hotwire/Yang)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2