Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Vote_lcap(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Voting_bar(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Vote_rcap 
Moon
(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Vote_lcap(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Voting_bar(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Empty
PostSubject: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Ravian walked through the, not so perfect lobby of Titan's Tower. It had been ruined in the last battle and even though they had fixed it up, it hadn't returned to it's former glory as of yet...not quite yet. He probably wouldn't be able to see the tower for a while after it was fixed, if it was fixed. He had a mission to get on with, usually he wouldn't dream of leaving...but he was being provided with a replacement, one he thought was even better for the job.

The only real problem was how to break the news to the boss, Yang.....well, he supposed it was gonna have to be like a bandaid. That would be tough. She might react bad. He was nervous, but he still had to do it, all the same. He had a job to do and this wasn't it. He belonged up in the stars, not here. His friend Jamie, though...well she'd fit right in "Yang, come here, bring anyone you want, big news for the titans."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Yang didn't like the sound of Ravian's voice. She was working in the control room on reprogramming all of the Tower's defenses. Adding her own tweaks so no one would be able to hack into it. Well, unless they were on the level of Hotwire. But that kid is much differen't. Doesn't count. She slid the microphone of her headset down a bit and turned it on. Even then Ravian would hear typing in the background. "Do I have to come there? I'm kind of in the middle of something." She said, typing lines upon lines of code off the top of her head. "Or can it even wait? I'm kind of programming the guns you're standing next to."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 pm

"It's pretty big news...involves membership, new titan. A titan. and I know her." he said, his voice increasingly stressed. He hadn't wanted to draw this out. Bandaid. He wanted to be quick and painless as possible. Bandaid....This wasn't going to be a bandaid. "Look, I just really need to talk to you, this is important. I can come up to you if you want." he said, rushing through his words.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Yang stopped typing and blinked. He sounded...panicked? She sighed, and hit a button and the door behind her unlocked. "Door's open." She said before returning to her typing. She had hit a bit of a block in the programming anyway, maybe this would be good to get her mind away from it.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:57 am

Dang it, he had to go up to her. The phrase, icing the kicker seemed to apply pretty well here. Now he had to think about what he was gonna say the whole way up to the room she was in. He began the small trek, trying to calm himself down the whole way and saying that she was gonna understand in his head. The only problem? He wasn't sure she was, he knew that she had a lot of teammates leave in the past and now he was gonna join that number...even if he had a replacement.

He was pretty sure this was gonna be a rough talk....why did she have to get that superpowered arm?

He walked into the room she was typing away in. "So...good news or bad news first?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Yang buried her face in her hand and groaned. "Lets go with the good news. I need some good news for a change." She said, opening a seperate window on her computer and going through some sales figures. The stress of running an entire company was finally starting to hit her, as well as reprogramming the tower. And managing her team. It was rough work.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 am

Okay good news is what. "Well, I've been talking to a lot of people recently and I got us a new member, incredibly well trained. A good team member, very powerful and versatile. I think you'll like her." he said, doing his very best to seem happy "She'll be coming any day now, to meet you. Her name is Jamie and her alias...is a bit up in the air, Aegis, The Shepard, Ward, Miss Miracle, it's changed too many times to count, but she's really excited about coming here. She's wanted to be a titan for a while." he said, taking a moment to pause "Any questions about her?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:45 am

Yang rolled her chair around and raised an eyebrow at Ravian. "You're leaving, aren't you?" She asked flatly. She had known Ravian for quite a while and to be honest he was very easy to read. She liked that about him.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:49 pm

He stood for a moment, stunned before averting his eyes and sighing. "That's not what I asked you...but yeah, I'm leaving, important mission, past orbit." he said resignedly. It really wasn't fair that he had spent the past few days stressing out about how to break it to her, just for her to be the first one to say it. "I'll be back eventually, but not sure how long that'll be. Weeks, months, longer." he said, "That's why I'm leaving you with Jamie. She's a real pro anyways."

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:43 am

Yang sat back. This wasn't the news she was hoping for today. She closed her eyes and sighed. "It's ok. I understand." She turned around and started typing again. "Just promise me you'll keep your comms up?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:33 pm

"I'll do my best, they get a bit fritzy beyond orbit though." he said quite seriously. "I'll try though, call me if she ever gets out of hand and I'll talk to her..." This was going well. Maybe she had seen it coming, or maybe she was just used to it. He wasn't sure, but he was sure that this was the right move. "I'll be sticking around long enough to introduce you two, hopefully...I'll miss you Yang."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Yang didn't turn around. "Yeah, you will. And you should." She laughed awkwardly. "I'll uh...I'll miss you too." She said, sitting silently for a few seconds. "So uh...What is she like?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 pm

Ravian put a hand on Yang's shoulder walking up to look at the screen she was so intent on keeping her eyes on. "She's crazy strong and doesn't have super strength. She makes stasis shields and is really good at it." he paused, thinking, "And she's crazy protective of people, she wants to save every life possible . More than most heroes, or any heroes." he decided not to mention, at the moment, that this meant she WOULDN'T be the one knocking out criminals left and right...usually. "Like I said, She hasn't decided on her codename yet. Oh, and she's tall, 6'2" and her hair is a big poofball."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 am

Yang laughed at the image. "Sounds interesting." She said, leaning back and kicking her feet up. "So question. You're...still gonna come back to visit us, right?" She had never actually expected Rav to be the next one to leave. He'd stuck by her for quite a while. It was...awkward.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:29 am

Ravian froze at that question. "Well, ya know." he sighed, "I'll be in deep space for the next who knows how long, so I can't make any promises, but I know that the second I get back to solid ground I'll try and meet up with you." he said. His mission could take only a few weeks...but it was more likely that it would take months, maybe years if there was unexpected trouble, which was entirely possible, but he didn't want to trouble her with news like that, just the basics.

"And I'll try and send you a post card, take pictures, send them back, it'll be cool and spacey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.   (Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Titans, especially Yang) Tagging out.
Page 1 of 1