Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Vote_lcapSurprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Voting_barSurprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Vote_lcapSurprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Voting_barSurprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:49 pm

While Hotwire was working on stuff Jenny hunted him down. Jenny wore a devious grin on her face as she snuck in and hid behind a large pile of scrap parts. She then watch Hotwire waiting for him to start to turn around to show he wasnt doing anything important with some tech before She suddenly shouting "Boo!" trying to spook him before giggling and walking up to him with a smile and held out a rather poorly wrapped gift to him that composed of mostly tape that was about 50 layers thick.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Hotwire flinched pretty noticeably when Jenny popped out at him. Why was she always doing this. Hotwire took the present and turned it over. "Am I going to need my pocket laser for this?" He asked jokingly tapping the little cylindrical device on his utility belt. All the while, he continued to closely inspect it. He could barely get tape of normal packages. This thing looked like somebody had started wrapping and halfway in just decided "Screw it"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:44 pm

She chuckled smiling with a water droplet going down the back of her head "yeah uh sorry about that I'm not that good at wrapping presents you can if you want but i suggest scissors so you don't damage the gift."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Hotwire reached over to the table and grabbed a pair of wire cutters. They would do the job. He began cutting through the dense layers of tape. As he got a little deeper, he could just use his hands to try to pry the tape off to get to whatever was in the middle. 

Well her wrapping was unique... he had to give her that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Jenny smiled brightly as he opened it. Inside he'd find a game called 'The Vanishing of Ethan Carter' where You play the game as Paul Prospero, an occult-minded detective who receives a disturbing letter from Ethan Carter. Realizing the boy is in grave danger, Paul arrives at Ethan’s home of Red Creek Valley, where things turn out to be even worse than he imagined. Ethan has vanished in the wake of a brutal murder, which Paul quickly discerns might not be the only local murder worth looking into. Or at least thats what the description on the website said for the game she also thought it said it was free roaming and you solve mysteries and stuff and she figured Hotwire might like it and and you gotta love dem graphics.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Hotwire opened the gift, and found a video game. Odd. He hadn't heard of this one, and it was right in his area of gamery. He'd have to try it out later. Either way, it looked fun, and he was happy the Jenny took the effort to consider him.

"Thanks Jenny. I've got something for you as well... sort of... it's not here. But I've been working on something, and when it's ready, I think you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:14 am

Jenny smiled with her hands behind her back awaiting Hotwire's reply or some reaction to the gift she had gotten him hoping that he'd like it. Well he didn't hate it based on the thanks but she was hoping for more of a reaction, oh well. "Really? You didn't have to get me a gift but it'd be nice to get some sort of gift for Christmas after many years" She chuckled a bit. "I'm sure I'll love it just tell me when its done then."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:16 pm

"I hope so." Hotwire said turning to a shelf and slipping the game in. He then proceeded to go back to his desk, pick up a sheet of metal plating, and started welding with his mini laser. He... wasn't very good at this.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:15 am

Jenny stood there awkwardly for a long while before slightly waving. "Well.... I'm off if there's nothing else you wanna talk about Hotwire."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 am

"I'll... uh... see you later jenny." Harmon said glancing back for a moment before going right back to his work. 

Ehh... you can't win em all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)   Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Christmas Gift (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 1