Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Voting_barToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Voting_barToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:45 pm

The little boy preens as she claps, blinking as she fixes his clothes. Sat down, Toji watches curiously as she puts on Hus shoes, grinning back at  Hopping up, he taps his foot, then runs around, whooping and blurring through the shop, before coming to a skidding rest in front of his big sister. The big grin made it evident he was very happy with this development."I'm fast!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:21 pm

She chuckled watching him run around and nodded "you sure are and maybe if big brother hotwire would finally message me back maybe i could talk to him about upgrading your shoes so the bottoms don't break from all your skiding around" she said with a smile and grabbed the rest of his clothes paying for them all.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Toji grins,"Ha, big brother's silly," then tilts his head,blinking as curiosity fills him."Break?Why do they?" Watching as she pays, he blurs over to her side,sticking close.Looking up at her, he grins, then glances around curiously, watching other kids be led around to find clothes. Shrugging,he plays with her bag straps.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:27 am

she smiled "He sure is... hes also always someone you can rely on and have faith in that he'll be there for you no matter what. Trust me I've done a bunch of dumb stuff but he still helps me out, and for that I don't think i could ever not respect him." She said with a smiled. "Well because they are built for kids who can't run as fast as you and not really built for someone to run fast in and then suddenly skid to a stop but I'm sure big brother hotwire can help us fix that so its not an issue."

She smiles down to her as he zooms over and puts the bag of clothes in her back pack and places a hand on his shoulder and walked with him out of the store. "Since theres nothing I have to do for the rest of the day how about we walk around and you just point out anywhere you want to go as we walk by some stores and we can go check them out."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Toji tilts his head. Big brother hotwire sounded really cool...Tilting his head as she explains, the little boy gives out a slightly confused hum ,before shrugging and humming happily as she lays her hand on his shoulder and leading him out.When Toji exits , he steps close to her side, slightly overwhelmed by all the stuff going on now that he wasn't distracted. Looking up at her as Jenny suggests wandering around the mall, Toji thinks before grinning with a nod."OK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:53 pm

She chuckled and gently held him close to say that he was safe and had nothing to worry about as she walked with him. "Alright can you see okay or do you need me to hold you up so you can see better?" if he needed her to she would pick him up and hold him up so he could look around easier, the stores they were by now looked like they were all geared towards kids.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:26 pm

The little boy hums happily as she holds him closer.Safe....At her question he looks up, considering, before shaking his head.No way!!! He wanted to be able to run and play!!!! That is....when things weren't so...loud....Glancing around, he spots a toy store."Ooooooh......" The boy looks up, giving her the oh so classic Puppy Eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3