Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Vote_lcapThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Voting_barThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Vote_lcapThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Voting_barThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 1:23 pm

A small form bounded and blurred through the leaves, running rapidly around and creating a leaf tornado. The cone of red and yellow leaves, with the odd spot of green, looked almost like flames as it spun around. Skidding to a stop, the form surveyed his creation with a big grin, sparks crackling through the few tufts of blue hair that stuck out from under his hat. It was Toji, now around 7 years old, and dressed as appropriate of a Okamian in this kind of weather,which meant slightly warmer then usual clothing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 2:48 pm

"Someone is getting good at their speed." He would hear before being picked up and held upside down in a teasing manner by Jenny who smiled down at him. In the past year she had gained more control over her powers now that her life was more calm and happy. Due to this her hair would have hair all the energy leaking into it contained making it turn to its actual color, black.

She also had had her cut from her lower back length to a right above the shoulder length. She had managed to cut back on her cigarette usage in the past year from the lack of stress and to want to better her health for Toji, since she now had a reason to stay healthy, so she now usually only smoked once per day rather than a few packs a day. She also now wore far more casual clothes her right now wearing a game of thrones tank top under a simple black base and blue sleeved and hooded hoodie over top with casual slightly tor at the heels and knees jeans and black and blue plad converse high tops.

She gently then swung him by his feet above the ground back and forth like one would a pocket watch. "You ready to go get the food we need for thanks giving dinner tomorrow?... and a book to tell us how to actually cook the food?" She asked with a chuckle and soft smile. She wasn't an epic cook but she was slowly hitting the usual like mama used to make level since she had been cooking for the two of them now for the past year.

Though after the incident with the turkey burning and brick like more fancier foods that need more effort to make a treaty with their stomachs was made that they wouldn't puke and accept ordered out pizza instead if next year she actually got real instructions on how to cook the things rather then throwing stuff together that smelled nice and tossing the turkey in the oven as is in until it looked done and hoped for the best like she did last year.....

What? The girl is a musician, hacker, fighter, and epic motorcycle driver she can't have all the skills in the world, i mean toss her into a bottomless pit in the middle of no where and she'll get back to jump in a week max but cooking? That was an entirely different ball field for her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Toji blinked at the voice, before yelping as he's suddenly hanging upside down. Grinning, he wiggled a tad, playfully sticking his tongue out at Jenny. "Siiiiiis!!" Beaming at the compliment, the small boy nodded."Thank you!" He'd been a tad confused at how different she'd begun to look, but he'd also been happy she had starting looking better. Toji,himself, hadn't changed that much, even if he was still aging at a regular rate. He was clad in a bright blue,wolf eared beanie, a decently thick, grey jacket, cargoes, and a pair of reinforced sneakers.Giggling as he's swung, the boy let's his hands hang loose, nodding at the question."Yeah!" His nose wrinkled slightly at the reminder of last Thanksgiving go. He didn't like thinking mean...but that stuff had been yucky.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 12:20 am

She stuck her tongue teasingly back out at him laughing a bit as she nodded to him with a warm smile. "No problem your hard work makes it easy to compliment the results." She said kindly to him with a bright smile. She laughed a bit then as he said he was ready "Alright lets get going then!" She said before swinnging him higher and let go with one hand to catch his torso and then rotated him to be right side up and put him down. She then held out her hand to him so she could hold it as they walked per usual and put her other hand in her pocket. "So what kind of pie do you want this year?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Seeing her stick her tongue back out at him, the boy returned fire by sticking his tongue out even farther, and reaching up to pull down a eyelid,though he dropped the face to grin happily at her response to his thanks. Nodding as Jenny said let's get going, Toji giggles as he's swung around, adjusting his beanie as he's sat down.Holding her hand, he tilts his head at the question."Hmmm...." His eyes widen,and he bouncewalked. "Pumpkin!! Ooohooh, or maybe butterscotch!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 2:04 am

Jenny laughed when he stuck his tongue out more and smiled happily to him.  She though of course returned with a funny face back at him before putting him down and holding his hand.  "How about we try to make both?  One has to come out right,  right?"  she partially  thought  the last  part  out loud in a hopeful  manner.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 10:31 pm

Grinning happily at the laugh, Toji walks beside Jenny. At the return suggestion, his eyes widen,and he hops around excitedly as sparks crackle through the bangs poking out from under his hat. It was pretty clear he liked that idea, definately. Two meant more yummy stuff to eat, after all. "yesyesyes!! Two!!And yepyep!" THe boy nods, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 4:37 am

Jenny laughed a bit as she noticed his excitement and hair while lightly patting his head where the hat covered she having learned by now the treat method to pat his covered head without shocking herself. "Okay, then well get them both then" she said with a soft smile. When they got there she got a cart and looked to Toji.

"Okay you know the deal, are you walking, riding, or in the cart?" She gave him these options every time the riding option was usually her letting him ride on her shoulders while she walked around while some times having him grab things she couldn't reach so she wouldn't have to float up to get them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Toji hums, leaning into the headpat,and grinning happily at what Jenny says, and continues walking beside her. As they get to the store, he glances around excitedly,taking in all the stuff going on, only to glance up at his big sister as she asks the question. "Hmmm..." After a few second's thought, the little boy beams. "Ride!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 5:05 am

She smiled when he said ride and nodded as she scooped him up. "You got it!" She the put him on her shoulders with a smile and made sure he had a good balance and hold before pushing the cart heading around the store and gathered stuff on the list though when she got to the marshmallows for the sweat potatoes she looked over all the various sizes with perched lips for a bit before shrugging and tossing 3 bags of the largest size in to figure out later, what they didn't use they could just eat and or add to other things later. She then smiled up to toji as they continued. "Anything in particular that you've noticed and liked so far? I'll grab anything that you think we should have... within reason" She said with a chuckle and smile.

((If the others ask hb I'll be posting in one piece tomorrow since i now have the time to do so. SOrry for all the delays ^^'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:45 am

The little boy giggled as she scooped him up, small arms wrapping around to the girl's forehead as wide blue eyes glance around and examine everything. Cheering slightly at Jenny snagging lots of marshmallows, Toji glances down at her as she asks the question. He grins, only to pout slightly at the caveat of being within reason. Spoilsport. Giving another glance around, the boy spots something. "Ooooh! That!!" He points out a box of Reeses Turkeys muffins.

(No worries, and ok!^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

She smiled softly feeling his hands on her forehead, she tried not to gush over them not wanting toji to feel like a child but my god where they still that adorably tiny size that Jenny really wanted to gush over. She smirked hearing his cheering at the marshmallows she grabed and chuckled a bit. "Glad you approve in my choice." She said partly as a joke though still meant it.

She then looked up at him and stuck out her tongue at him when she saw his reaction "Sorry kiddo, but maybe when we go Christmas shopping I'll take that limit off for one thing... that is if it doesn't bankrupt me. My music can only get me so far when I don't go on tours." She explained. She tended to preform at local areas and still wrote music and released albums but wanting toji to have a steady place to grow up in she didnt want to go on tours that would make him either have to stay with someone else for months to a year or have him need to be dragged around everywhere.

She then spotted what he pointed at and smiled. "Oh those do look good!... Though... I see one issue with them..." She said seriously before grabbing some that was enough for the two of them to have a large share each. "Their serving size is way too small so we'll have to get a few to make sure we each get enough." She said with a smile up to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 12:25 am

Toji nodded to Jenny's response to his cheer, grinning playfully. "Mmmhmm!" Puffing air out of his nose as she looks up to stick her tongue out at him, the young boy returns the favor, though he grinned at what she says next.Yay! Even more reason to look forward to Christmas!

Though, that was a good point...Still, his big sister was a awesome singer, so lots of people should like her music, which means lots of money!Oooh, maybe he could convince her to take him along on a tour one day.

Grinning happily as she notices the muffins and says they look good, Toji blinks as Jenny says there's a issue. Aaawww....Then the girl grabs way more then he'd expected, commenting on how the serving size was too small. Grinning, the boy bounces on her shoulders before giving as best a hug as he could from his position. "Yay!! Thanks, sissy!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:18 am

She chuckled at him sticking his tongue back out and booped his nose, she loved seeing him so happy. She then smiled brightly at his bouncing and laughed reaching up to give him the best return hug she could. "No problem, its a bit hard not to spoil you some times... especially when i get something i like out of it too." She said happily as she walked to the check out. If there was nothing else he wanted she would then proceed to get checked out and would pay the bill.

It was a bit higher than expecting due to buying more things than expecting, but everything was still in budget if not just a few extra gigs at some bars would make it withing budget again. Either way it was worth it to make Toji so excited and happy. She loved to spoil him though there were many times where she tried not to to make sure that he didn't turning into some spoiled kid.
Basically she wanted to raise him like the way she would have wanted to raise her own children.

Her phone went off as they would start to head outside and she would check it. After a moment she looked up to toji who she would let stay on her shoulders if he wanted. "Hey.. if you would like Addison is wondering if she could join us for thanksgiving dinner." He would have in the past year seen Addison a few times usually during holidays and random times she came in to his school pretending to be jenny to take him out of school a few hours early just to get icecream with him.

Which usually annoyed Jenny but she let it slide ever so often. The two though had seemed to move from sisters who annoyed each othe rall the time state and being jerks to each other to sisters who some times hung out and were friends but still tended to annoy each other some times.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:39 am

Toji blinks at the boop, giggling and wiggling his nose before returning the gesture. Grinning happily at her statement, he nods. "I'm glad you get to get something out of it also, Sissy!" As they walk over to checkout, the little boy gives the cashier a cheery wave and smile, watching as the adults take care of the stuff.

Having decided to stay on her shoulders, he waves goodbye as they walk out, head tilting as Jenny checks on her phone. Eyes widening at what she says, Toji nods rapidly,grinning. "Addi's coming?Yes!!" In his humble opinion, Addison was pretty awesome, what with the surprise ice cream visits and everything. Maybe not quite as awesome as Sissy Jenny, but still! Besides, she was pack, family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next