Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Vote_lcapToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Voting_barToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Vote_lcapToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Voting_barToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Empty
PostSubject: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:21 pm

The scientist stroked his beard, staring at the advanced machine."Hmmmmmm....So close...I've harnessed the energy, now I just need a way to safely channel it. Then..."A excited grin crosses his wrinkled face."Then no one will ever need to worry about old age again!!!" He turns around, examining  his tools. Tripping on wire, he falls backwards, elbow slamming into the button. As you can guess, this activates the mysterious device, and a iridescent beam of energy blasts out, bouncing around before phasing through the window....."Uh oh...."

Toji ran through the alley in Jewel city, heading towards Jenny's home. Grinning impishly, the boy plans his hello. Maybe a electric buzzer...ooh, ooh, Tickle ambush!!! Hearing pinging,he stops the plotting and turns around, eyes widening as he sees a weird looking bolt of energy slam into Hus chest.Blinking, he tilts his head."What the...." Then Toji feels a weird jolt, and realizes things seemed taller."....Forger, if this is one of your tricks I-"Then he begins shrinking rapidly, seeming to disappear into a bundle of clothing...A second later, a head topped by downy blue hair pops out of the bundle."Where... I?....Who I?....I-I don't like this!!!" Confused, upset,and a little scared, the now 6yr old sniffs, then begins crying, lightning wildly coursing around him.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Jenny waited out side the hotel sitting on her bike waiting on Toji to show up. She was planning on taking him to the arcade in the mall of the shopping district of Jewel, It had a new game that apparently suppose to be really advanced and she wanted to try it out with him but for some reason he was late. Why did every speedster she met had to be late to every planned event, She got the joke that maybe they were trying to pull but now it was just annoying that all of them were always late, did they just have a rule that said you are never allowed to be early or something?

Her thoughts then were interrupted as she heard a child's voice shout then loudly start to cry. She blinked looking to a near by alley that had a bunch of lighting. She got off her bike and ran over and froze as she connected the dots, the clothes, the lighting, the blue spiky hair, the child was Toji! She formed a layer of energy around her body but a bout an inch from it to help protect her from the lighting and rushed over undoing her belt buckle and pulling her belt off her pants only wearing it for the looks of it. She then dropped quickly kneeled down and pulled tojis now to big pants up under his now too big shirt and put the belt on him so they wouldn't fall off the now tiny toji and picked him up and brought him into a hug.

She knew the lighting was probably due to his high emotions and she wanted to calm him down to help the lighting die down and she knew the best way was to comfort the scared child. She held him close while having him sit in her lap and gently held the side of his head to her and rubbed his back gently. She gently shhhhed him while rocking him back and forth gently and slowly. She started humming softly to him in a soothing tone trying to calm him in the same why her mother did to her when she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Toji tries to stand up, but trips in his now too big clothes. This, as you can guess, causes him to pick up the pace.Feeling someone grab him, the kid indtinctfully directs his lightning at them.But at seeing the lady, he...trusted her. So the electricity resumes its random movement.As the lady brings him into a hug, he grabbing onto her as best as he could, gripping tightly and nuzzling into the weird glowing stuff covering her. As she used her super mom instincts, the lightning and crying gradually die down, till they're not but stray sparks and sniffling, though he still clung tight.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Jenny noticed the lighting turn to sparks and smiled softly as she continued to hug him as he held onto her. She gently kissed the top of his head and rocked him gently humming more until he seemed to calm more. She then spoke softly looking down to him still gently rubbing his back and holding him close. "Shh...." she said quietly "You'll be okay, don't worry I got you." She said reassuringly as she rocked him. When He calmed down to the sparks stopping she slowly lowered the energy to her body and let it fade away and hugged him closer then. "You feel better now?" she asked him smiling down to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:53 pm

When she she kisses the top of his head, he hums happily, calming down further as she rocks him, telling him she got him, that he was OK.He finally calms down completely, and as she drops the energy and hugs him close he snuggles into her. Looking back up, he smiles, nodding, then tilts his head."Are you my...." He struggles to find the word."My mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 8:26 pm

She smiled as he calmed down and it oddly really made her feel happy seeing a child react to her in such a manner but then again jenny did love kids. Though she frowned slightly for a moment as he asked if she was his mother. It seemed that he lost his memories along with his size and as much as she wanted her own kid it would be bad to lie to Toji when he clearly didn't now better. She sighed but smiled shaking her head "No.... but I am your big sister..... I don't know what happened that made you shrink so much and forget but... I'll keep you safe and get you back to normal, so don't you worry okay Toji?" She said smiling sweetly and supportively to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Toji blinks, frowning slightly. He'd really wanted her to be his mommy...but big sister was OK too!! The little boy beams at her, cuddling in close and sighing..Safe...Nodding, the boy answers."Ok, big sizzeer.....I'm Toji?" He rolls that name around in his head, noddinbg."I like it!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:20 pm

She smiled as he cuddled into her her ears lowering a bit in content and nodded at his question. "Yeah it is." she said with a smiled and chuckled "Good" She said to his comment. "Okay come on lets get you out of the alley way, I'll take you back to the hotel room and I'll message our big brother, it will take him a bit to get here if he comes so in the mean time I'll see if I can get you some clothes that will fit you okay?" She said with a soft smile as she grabbed his shoes from the ground And started to stand up holding him with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Toji's hold tightens slightly as she stands up, but he nods."OK!!!" Then part of what she said registers."I have a big brother?" Then she says clothes. Even more easily distracted rtgen usual, the little boy tilts his head, looking up at her curiously, then nods, nuzzling in." OK."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:51 pm

She nodded as she walked over and into the hotel. "Yeah, his name is Hotwire, he can be irritating.... but he looks out for his little siblings and is really smart too so he may know how to help you remember more." She said with a smile and went up the stairs and into her room. She put his shoes down on the ground and closed the door. She then sat down on her bed letting Toji sit in her lap as she opened her laptop and started typing on it. She managed to hack into the titans network and did so that she could message hotwire, he still had the set up the same for the most part so it wasn't as hard to hack in since she had done it before to contact hotwire though before she really started to type she used her webcam to take a picture of the two of them for Hotwire to see.

MESSAGE TO HW:

Dear Hotwire,

Hey you should upgrade your firewalls someone might hack in and message you if you don't. Anyways, it's Jenny as you can tell somethings up since I'm going to the measures of hacking the tower just to message you. Toji was stopping by Jewel city a city a few cities down from Jump that I moved to a long while ago. He was coming by to see me so would could spend some time together. As I was waiting on his arrival I started seeing lighting in an alley way and heard crying, when I went to check it out I saw toji but a lot smaller and looking about 6 rather than about 16 17 and taller than me by an inch. I managed to calm him down and keep him covered by his clothes that no longer fit him and brought him back to my hotel room. He seems to have no memories but I told him that I'd keep him safe and that I;m his big sister and you his big brother since Toji always called us and saw us as such. I'll send you a picture of him so you know I'm telling the truth and the address and directions on how t get here if you want to come over but after I send this I'll be heading out to buy Toji new clothes cause again his don't fit at all anymore. Though I'll bring my laptop with me so we can still talk while i'm out.

- Jenny

[Photo and address here]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 am

The boy nods, humming."Ok....he sounds interezzing...." As she enters her home, the boy glances around, itching to go check everything out, though he only wiggled a little.As he sits in her lap, the little boy examines the laptop, poking the screen curiously, before leaning back into Jenny and watching as words appear on the weird folding thing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:59 pm

She chuckled smiling softly "He is trust me" She said as she held him close. She chuckled again as he started to wiggle around and poked her screen. She getly grabbed his had lightly as he poked ad lowered it so she could focus on what she was doing. She waited a bit but when hotwire didnt right away she closed the laptop. "Alright let go get you some clothes." She said smiling down to him as she got up setting toji down for a moment and put her laptop in her back pack and put her back pack on so she could use it later for his old and new clothes that he wouldn't be wearing right away that ad she'd need to drive with one hand ad carry toji with the other so also carrying her laptop with one of her arms was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 pm

He pouts slightly as she lowers his hand, but continues watching curiously. His other hand twitches, and he eyes the clicky things she was pressing... But then its closed.A aww slips up, but he nods, giggling and reaching out to her as he's first picked up, then sat down.Tilting his head as she puts on the pack, he tugs at one if the tassles hanging down curiously.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Jenny chuckled as she saw him tug on the straps and picked up up gently and handed him the strap again so he could play with it. She then held him close as she left the hotel ad sat down on her bike. She put o her sunglasses and- "He's a bit young to be caught in a motorcycle crash don't you think?" Jenny instantly hearing the voice that matched hers and a girl's head popped over her shoulder who was ow sitting on the back.

She looked just like jenny but her hair was much longer and her hair was in a side pony tail. Her hair was a light blue color along with her eyes that didn't have any pupils. She smiled brightly as she rested her cheek in jenny's shoulder and was wearing boots like jennys but were totally black, a white pleaded skirt, a white vest, with a yellow and white striped tank top under it, and her mask on the side of her head.

"Nightingale you and I both know that even if I some how crash he wouldn't get hurt as long as I'm driving...." Jenny said looking to her in an annoyed fashion while holding toji and Nightingale giggled. "Right I tend to forget your skill level in driving when you always refuse to get a license~" She looked to toji again ad smiled sweetly at him. "You finally get lucky without me noticing or did you adopt?" Nightingale asked as she lightly tickled him being surprisingly gentle.

Jenny's eyebrow twitched at the question "He's not stupid he can understand what you say so I'd prefer you not to talk about that first thing around him." she gently played with his hand as she looked to jenny. "Oh so that's why you haven't cursed me out and kicked me of your bike yet." "Yeah... but why are you trying to be so gentle with him normally you would be playing rougher to say the least." Nightingale giggled ad pat his head as she focused on jenny now.

"Jenny being you'r clone I thought you would have realized by now that the way I act usually matches the way you can same with the reasons. I like kids they make me feel all fluttery like I ate birds this morning." "ooooof course they do...." Nightingale eyed him more and blinked. "Did that guy from the toy store have a kid or something...?" Jenny looked from toji to her. "This is the guy from the toy store."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Toji hums happily as he's picked up again. Fiddling with the strap, he watches attentively as it flicks through the aireyes tracking the end.Though, as you can expect, he's easily distracted by the world outside the apartment. Safe in Jenny's arms, the child wiggles around excitedly, glancing around as sparks crackle through his hair.S they sit down on the two wheeled thing, he glances up in surprise as another girl appears. She looked a lot like Big Sister..When the lady smiles at him, he beams back, but tilts his head curiously."Get lucky?" Then Toji's being tickled. Wiggling, he let's out a slight squeak of surprise before giggling happily as she plays with his hand.Humming happily as his head is patted, he tilts said limb curiously upon hearing,"Toy Store?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next