Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Voting_barToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Voting_barToji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Nightingale smiled as he seemed to like it when she played with his hand and smiled softly giggling. "Well getting lucky means-" "Addison!" Jenny shouted looking mad. "Hey you said he was that same guy, even if he doesn't remember anything or if he does it wont change much when hes normal again cause he'd already know, either way any kid should have the talk eventually." Jenny blinked then "The... talk...?" She looked so confused. "You know the one were its like telling you about adult activities and 'growth'?" Jenny held the same look and Nightingales voice then for once wasn't super peppy thus matching jenny's as she blinked.

"Oh my god this explains so much...." Jenny then looked annoyed "Get off my bike..." Nightingale blinked ad shook her head. "No we so gotta talk about this!" Jenny then planted her foot into nightingale's stomach and shoved her off. "No." She then started to drive off and nightingale got up shouting. "Fine I'll just bother you later then!" Jenny grumbles and drives her bike with one hand and held toji close with the other rather protectively and chose to drive a bit slower than normal due to him being on.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:23 am

Toji tilts his head curiously as the blue haired girl begins to speak, only to blink as Jenny interjects forcefully.To be honest, he'd never had that particular talk, even as himself.Watching as they talk, he blinks as the nice lady is kicked off.He gives Jenny a reproachful pat on the arm."Not nice." Waving goodbye, he grins at the lady."Byebye!!" Then his eyes widen. This was fast...Sure, not as fast as she could be, but he didn't know that. The little boy tucks his face into her coat, gripping tight, but after a sec peeks, relaxes enough to look around, a large grin barely visible as the high collar flutters around.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:59 am

Jenny glanced down as he pat her arm and said that she was not nice and sighed looking back forward. "I know little guy but if you knew what I knew about her and what she usually tries to do, you'd understand why I don't want her around you." She glanced down as he gripped onto her jacket tightly and holds him close and smiled as he relaxed. "See it's not that bad, don't worry you're safe when you ride with me so just enjoy the ride." Soon enough she skid to a stop at an angle and slid right into a perfect parking spot.

"There we are." She said with a smile and got up picking him up as she started to walk to a massive mall that was multiple stories high and looked like it was 3 times the size as a normal mall. "Welcome to Jewel city's mall, it has the best arcade in all for jewel, a mini roller coaster and mini water park in the center and all the big label company fast food places in the food court and a store for just about anything under the sun here in this part of the world. Needless to say it's the biggest attraction in Jewel city." She said walking to the entrance holding him close.

((Fun fact jenny bike is only 139 mph from matching tojis top speed  its top being 250 mph xp Needless to say this fact and many others is why jenny is always so protective of her bike.))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:44 am

The kid tilts his head."She's bad?" They arrive, and his eyes widen at the site of the building."Biiiiiiig....." Toji examines it in wonder, smiling.Then he blinks."Water park?" He grips her a little tighter, cuddling in close. He didn't know why, but instinct told him that water+him=bad.But the little boy is soon distracted by the stuff visible through the door. Tilting his head, Toji ooohs, reaching out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:30 pm

"Yes or at least most of the time, It's better if you don't interact with her, trust me...." She then chuckled at his reaction and nodded "Yep it sure is, and if you keep being a good boy like you have I may just take you back here often so you can play around here." She said with a soft ad kind smile pocketing her sunglasses. She nodded "Yep, its a lot of fun" She saw him hold her closer and kissed his head gently and held him close to reassure him. "Don't worry you dot have to go to it if you don't want to."

Jenny honestly has almost forgot about how toji disliked water. She smiled watching him and enters the mall it towered above them and went off just about as far as they could see in any direction one way having the water park, another the arcade, another a super sized bounce house and ball pit combo and another the mini roller coaster that looked rather epic. It also looked like there was 100s of stores all around them and above them and the mall was full of people.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 5:25 pm

The boy frowns slightly."OK...." At the offer he grins,beaming up at her."Yay!! I'll be good!" Toji nods once, humming happily as she holds him close and kisses the top of his head. Reassured, the boy wiggles around as he looks around the mall, oohs and aaahs slipping out from all the cool sights. He was itching to run around d and play, but there were impediments... The kid directs at a stern pout at the pants legs flapping from his legs, wiggling his feet and causing them to twitch around.Blinking, the boy tacks the movement with his eyes, hand twitching.There's a blur, and he's suddenly holding the end of his pants leg, grinning victoriously.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:35 am

She giggled and smiled as he said he'd be good and smiled. "Good to hear, now lets work on your clothes" She said as she didn't pay too much attention to his wiggling since he constantly did it all the time anyways and started to get on some escalators. She rode them up and then walked into a children's clothes store and walked over to the boys section. "Bow want I want you to do is, look through the clothes for tings you like and we'll get you the right size and change you into the clothes, but stay in the store and don't run around too much or your clothes may fall off due to them being too big. I want you to try and find 5 shirts"

she pointed to a shirt to make sure e understood. "and 5 pairs of pants" she then pointed to some pants. "You know you have 5 of each when you can fill up all your fingers. For example" she held his hand up and had him put up one finger "you put this up when you pick one shirt," she ten put up another "you then put this one up when you get another and keep adding fingers for each shirt you get until you fill up one hand then do the same on your other hand for pants. When you run out of fingers you're done. Did that make sense?" if it did shed smile ad nod. "Okay go ave fun now."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Toji grins,nodding happily. When they enter the store, he glances around, letting go of his pants leg as she let's him down. Freedom!!! He tensed, ready to run, but looked up as Jenny speaks. Waving playfully at her when she holds his hand up, the child tilts his head, listening as his fingers are raised. Pouting slightly at the no running part, Toji nods, smiling."OK!!!" He shuffles away, heading for a rack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:11 am

Jenny chuckled and watched him go while grabbing various boy shoes in different sizes that looked about Toji's size for him to pick and try on after he got his clothes picked out. She smiled softly ad watched him while sitting on the ground observing him before checking her laptop to see if hotwire had messaged her or not yet.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 6:41 pm

The boy picks clothing, grabbing a variety of stuff that looked ubercomfy.Finally finishing his selection, he begins shuffling back, teetering, but then spots a pajama suit. It was themed on wolfs, and even had a hood on it that had wolf ears."Ooooooooh....." Want!!! Yoinking it, Toji speeds back over to his big sister, slipping with a yelp. Skidding across the ground, the kid bumps against Jenny, looking up at her before giving a sheepish grin.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:04 am

Jenny sighed 'still nothing, come on hotwire....' she though to herself looking up at toji. She saw him fall and put her hand on the ground making a small slide that he would safely land and slide on rather than the ground where he possibly could get rub burns. She sighed in relief and pat him on his head putting her laptop away and let the slide shatter and sat toji down. "Do you know how to put on the clothes?" She asked as she slipped the shoes on his feet seeing which ones fit until grabbing the sits that fit and showed him the shoes. "Which ones do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:41 am

Toji grins on the slide. Fun!!!Safe at her side, he hums happily as Jenny pats his head, and waggles his feet as she puts the shoes, watching curiously.At her first question, he nods,grinning."Yep!!!!" Then he points to a pair themed after a certain, light blue and overly fast hedgehog."Those!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:51 am

Jenny smiled softly as he watched her and answered her question. "Okay, then can you go over to those changing rooms over there and try on your clothes to see if they fit? And you can pick one to wear home and leave it on when your done I'll help you get your new shoes on." She looked to the pair and smiled and nodded. "okay go try on your clothes and I'll put the other shoes back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:48 am

Toji nods, humming as he gathers the clothes.Waddling over to the changing booth, he starts. After a short time period, the boy comes back out with a distinct and confident swagger...despite the orange, decorated shirt being backwards, and one cargo pants leg being pulled up higher then the other.Grinning at Jenny, Toji strikes a pose."Taadaa!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:15 am

Jenny chuckled clapping her hands for him smiling "You look wonderful Toji" She said with a smile before kneeling down and helping him fix his shirt and pants before sitting  him down and putting some socks on him and then his shoes for him with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)   Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji funsize!!!( Mama E/HW)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next