Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe runaround (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe runaround (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe runaround (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe runaround (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The runaround (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:08 pm

oT: didn't notice reply apologies.

The Lighning lad was hyped up, he had assumed some new type of form and yes there was fear but more excitement on Renegade's face. How fast was the teenager now!? He braced himself and focused solely on Toji. His body vibrated to the point that he only appeared to be a blur and as Lightning Wolf flash stepped towards him. Then the disappointment set in on Renegades face. He actually had time to sigh, "still not quick enough." He dodged Toji's attack at the last moment before impact by skipping to the side and immediately slipped on the ice trap.

He had only been focusing on Toji at that moment, not Yang. He even saw the next punch coming in slow motion. She was quick too actually, quick and beautiful. Renegade thought he might be falling for her. He probably could have blocked her punch but decided against that idea and decided to let her deck him in the face. Not because he thought it would be futile to try to not get chin checked by Yang but because they had earned this one he felt, also he hadn't been hit in a while...BAM!

Renegade woke up four minutes later. For him that was a quite a long nap.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:10 pm

( OK, epic, Toji hadn't assumed a new form,nor had he flash stepped. He had just coated himself in lightning(Like a overgrown taser) and by burst I meant jumped forward very fast and very hard. I'm terribly sorry for the confusion.Since it doesn't really matter,considering Toji would have missed either way, I'm going to go ahead and post. ^^)

Toji groans as he misses, then grins as Yang sets up a trap."Awesome!!! Great job, Alpha sister!!"..When Renegade wakes up, he would feel a weight on his stomach, said weight being a certain bluehaired halfling's. The boy looks at him, and grins mischievously, with a slight hint of menace."Move, and I pulse.So, what do we do with Speedy here, huh,Sis?"
Back to top Go down

The runaround (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4