Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe runaround (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe runaround (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe runaround (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe runaround (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The runaround (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:20 am

Toji blinks as Renegade pops out of the bathroom.Eh? But wasn't he...Shrugging, the halfling grins as Rene asks what's up with this place,since it was so empty."Well, my packmates are kinda busy....Patrols and all that,or they've gone to do other stuff."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:56 pm

"Ah ok," Renegade said scratching his chin. "And how many of you are there now?" Renegade walked normally for a change. He took controlled steps and allowed Toji to show him the place at his pace. "And what do you do for fun while they're gone?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:35 pm

The halfling blinks, thinking as they walk."Well...around five, for the moment...Hopefully we'll be getting more packmates." He smiles at the thought.The halfling had what he wanted...a family. But, thinking, with a sigh, they weren't exactly close...Too busy. But, in a way,that was good...Shoving those thoughts away, he grins at Renegades question."Oh, I practice prank making, or watch TV...Play games..."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:50 pm

"Games?" Renegade perked up. "I'm down! What do you have in mind?" he said, possibly misunderstanding what Toji was relaying to him.

So they weren't close and always on the move. He was learning quite a bit from this Lightning Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Toji grins."Alright!!! Whatever, really!" He leads the way to the living room,where the games and stuff were. Making a sweeping gesture, the halfling laughs."Choose your poison! We have plenty!!!" Hopefully, hell have made a new friend by the end of today.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Renegade's eyes grew wide as he saw the video game collection. "Oh," he said and moved swiftly through the entire collection within two seconds. His fingers blurred as he looked at a title then pulled it aside to take a peek at the others. Eventually he found one game that peeked his interest and took it to Toji. A gust of wind accompanied Renegade as he stopped in front of the electric speedster. "What about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Toji grins as Renegade makes his choice."Ooooh, nice one..." He yoinks it, activating the system and putting in the game. Tossing a controller to his fellow speedster, he flops into a armchair."Hahaha, show me whatcha got,Renegade!!!"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:56 am

"You asked for it," is all Renegade said as the game started up. The game they chose was a player versus player combination type game. It required quick reflexes and a lot of button mashing. Perfect.

Hunter's fingers tap danced across the control pad for the game system controller. His precision was so spot on the character seemed like it was an extension of himself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:22 am

Toji grins, and begins playing, his thumbs blurring. Though he wasn't as precise as the other teen his instincts made up for it. He held his own.....But who would come out the winner?"Hahahaha, never game against a Titan!!" Sparks crackled through Toni's hair.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Their hands were busy. Fingers darted around the controller like jumping beans, they were pressing buttons so fast smoke emitted from the surface of the controllers. Finally Hunter's broke, the buttons had melted. "Oops..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Toji looks up,blinking, at the smoke."Woah..." He shakes Hus head,grinning."Whoops!!!" Reaching into a drawer near him, he tosses a new one at the speedster." Luckily we have plenty of extras!!I'll have to buy a new one later..." Shrugging, the halfling examines the speedster."So.....why'd you think to visit here?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:41 pm

"It's a sad story," Renegade put down his controller. "A while back I was a hero too. I would run all day from the time I woke up until I couldn't run anymore, saving people. Until one time I wasn't fast enough. A building was on fire, 200 people inside. When I ran in I found out it was a terrorist attack," he chocked on his words. "Bombs were laced throughout the building and everyone was just so scared..." He wiped a tear from his eye. "Sorry...but I just wanted to meet some real heroes."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Toji blinks, listening to his story. Admittedly, he was probably one of the naiver, if not the most, members of the Titans, so the halfling accepted it pretty quickly.The halfling reaches out, laying a comforting hand on Renegade's shoulder."I'm sorry you had to go through that...It...it hurts really bad when you can't save those you're supposed to..." He wipes at his eyes, then shakes his head, pulling up a grin."Anyways, I'm happy you got through it."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:50 pm

"Thanks Lightning Wolf," Renegade said. "How do you guys do it? Surpass your weaknesses, always save the day." He sighed. "I guess I'm just here for advice."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Toji tilts his head,nodding."That's fine...I guess it's simple enough, at least for me...." He shrugs."I don't want anyone to hurt like I have, so I do my best to help others...Besides,what else am I going to do with these powers, work at flipping burgers?" He laughs, shaking Hus head."Yeah right...Thatd be a waste,when I can do so much more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The runaround (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next