Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe runaround (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe runaround (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe runaround (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe runaround (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The runaround (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:42 pm

The steady flow of water had finally trickled it's way down to the main ops room. "Yo, is your tower flooding or something?" Renegade finally said. Then a small scale explosion was heard coming from the bathroom that Rengade had used. "What was that! Yo are you guys under attack or something?" The pipe bomb Renegade had left lodged in the toilet had finally gone off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Toji tilts his head curiously, hearing the trickle."......Water?" Then he hears a boom. Jumping up, the boys eyes narrow, nodding as his tanto reforms into a sheathed Katana."We just might be....Stay here." Toji unclips his communicator, speaking into it."All Titans!!! Tower attack warning!!! Give me some back up!!" He strides towards the stairs,more and more lightning gathering around him.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Yang walked out from her lab, eyes glowing red fiercely under her ranger uniform. She wasn't happy. At all. Darla had alerted her to the presence of someone unknown in the tower, but she knew they were with Toji. She didn't think it would matter. Now, an explosion later after the camera showed him entering the bathroom? No. No, that's not how we play in Titans Tower.

She stopped at the stairs, eyeing Renegade with enough animosity to kill, if a gaze could offer such a scenario. "You will leave, this instant." Her gauntlets cocked loudly. "Or I will personally remove you from our home." Yang didn't have a joking manner as she usually did. She was serious. She was deathy serious.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 pm

As soon as Toji sped away Renegade widely smirked. "As far as you know," his eyes shimmered and his body began to blur. As instant as teleportation he was able to case the area and all the neighboring rooms and hallways within 3 seconds. Then made it back in the very spot Toji had left him. "I never left."

He put what he had found in his pockets. Surprisingly they didn't have much here but he had read, or rather speed read, something that made him believe the place was under construction. Still he had learned some valuable information and he had their hard drive as well.

BUSTED! Yang had come into the main ops room and called out Renegade as the bomber. Not directly but he could tell she knew. "Fine fine, I'll go." Renegade raised his hands up. "Although I'm usually not the type to run from a such a cute pair of...err..legs."

Renegade was currently stalling. He had ran at over 700 miles per hour just a second or so ago and was more out of breath than a lung cancer patient but he didn't want to show it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Toji speeds back into the room, his brow furrowed in sheer confusion."A blown up toilet....I don't get it...Don't remember planting one, and that had too much force to be one of mine, I think...."He looks up, spotting a very poed Yang.Gulping. the young halfling immediately blurts out."I didn't do it!!!!" If he was the animal that he was named after, Lightning Wolf's tail would be firmly between his legs, ears pinned back.Blinking, he glances back and forth between the two."Huh? Why's he gotta leave?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Yang scowled and cocked her gauntlets before launching out one of her bolas grenades at Renegade's raised arms, followed closely by one of her ice grenades at his legs. Hopefully he would be caught by at least one of those, but she wasn't betting on it. Not with how he moved on the cameras. "You honestly think you're gonna come into my house and plant bombs, do you kid?" She was, for lack of a better word, a little bit irritated.

She hit a button on her comms to try and reach Hotwire, but there wasn't an answer. That was a bit of a problem in it of itself, or she could just have Hotwire lock everything down himself. Secure anything he'd stolen. Anything, really.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:10 pm

When Toji arrived the speedster adjusted his stance to one of shock and surprise. The two attacks both hit him tying up his hands and freezing his legs. He stood idly. "Whoa! What's the meaning of this, yo Toji is this the attacker or something?!"

He pretended to be so scared. "Yo dude, tell her I'm with you!? I didn't do anything!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Toji blinks as Yang ignores him, slamming Renegade with a couple of trap grenades. The halfling's eyes widen in surprise."Why are you attacking him, Alpha Yang?!" At her words, he blinks,looking at Renegade."No, he didn't do that....did he?....."A brief flash of hurt sounds in his eyes, and he furrows his brow."Enemies, they're not nice....And friends don't do that.."To be fair, the foes he'd faced are rather....straightforward..on what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:52 pm

She sighed and looked over her shoulder at Toji, looking apologetic but firm. She knew she was right about this, and she had video evidence.

Yang was walking forward, and she grabbed Renegade by hit shirt before grabbing the harddrive out of his pocket. "Then what's this supposed to be?" She growled, eyes glowing red with rage. When she held it up, it had the logo for her company on it. It was definitely hers. "You have a lot to answer for, kid."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Jig was up huh? "Dang," he said as he began breathing normally again. "So close." He hung his head and then vibrated at intensely fast speeds melting the ice. The teen broke free from the ice and slid in between Yang's legs while her hand was still up. His hands were still tied however. "You're better than I thought you guys would be. There's no way you could've saw me steal that? Get robbed a lot?"

The boy hadn't even attempted escape yet. Instead he stood between the two speaking openly. "Nice touch with the ice, would've worked if I was a normal speedster, but that's not how MY speed works." He looked around. "Hmm, what else could I take?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Toji blinks as its confirmed.Oooooh, that hurt...The whites of Toji's eyes darken some,though he's not yet mad enough for his irises to turn gold."That was a mean prank, friend!!!"As the theif escapes from the ice, the halfling blurs over him, speaking casually."Oh, I'm sure stripes will look good on,ya...Or,you know, I could serve up a knuckle sandwich. I heard I'm pretty good at making them, you know. Your choice." One more shot to surrender.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Yang was surprised he was able to melt that ice. She was pretty sure Manic couldn't do that. She wasn't quite sure whether or not Toji could either. That's not how his speed works, eh? She popped out one of the team's trackers and dropped it onto him as he slid between her legs, connecting on his back as he got up. "You're not taking anything else." She said, bringing up the tracker on her cowl so she could follow his movement. She said, cocking her gauntlets and throwing a punch of raw kinetic energy at his back. It was hard to see, most people wouldn't catch it. But Renegade didn't see things normally.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Toji was speaking to him and while doing so Yang was about to fire some sort of something, he could tell because he saw it coming. The entire arm raise was like watching someone get out of bed and stretch. He sidestepped her attack and spoke to Toji in speed speak. "Why would I go to jail? You let me in bud!" The boy decided to show his true speed. Within an instant he was in the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand. "Sorry I was still hungry." He ate it at normal speed levels while addressing the two. "Now this is your last chance, to surrender, I checked around here and read a few diaries. Etcetera, I know enough to find your weaknesses. Either let me leave or I'll kill one or both of you before you can think of your next snarky comeback." He didn't actually like fighting that much but a show of force is always necessary. It was also impressive he made a sandwich with his hands tied that fast.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Toji blinks as Renegade dodges a attack from Yang, and bends backward, narrowly dodging it. Hearing the thief's response, the halfling fires back."Maybe cause you abused my trust,set off a bomb that could've hurt someone,and stolen our personal property?" Then the guy has the audacity to snag a sandwich. Toji yelps."Hey,not cool!!" Then he threatens them. The air around Toji stills, rapidly smelling of ozone,and his eyes go black and gold as Hus canines lengthen."If you really read my diary, then you know how utterly stupid it is to threaten my packmates." His voice was deathly calm.The halfling pushes off the ground, bursting at Renegade, his form crackling with electricity. Not enough to damage him permanently, but if it hit it would hurt. 
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Yang tilted her head. He really had a diary? Even she had never had one of those. After analyzing the two speedsters, it was very clear that Toji was significantly slower. Slow enough that he wouldn't be able to land a hit. But Renegade was cocky as all hell, and she could exploit that one. Pulling one of her frost grenades, she slammed it onto the ground behind him and went in for a punch with her biotech arm. With any luck, her computer would have been right and he would try to dodge Toji into the ice, where she would be able to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The runaround (Open)   The runaround (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The runaround (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next