Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barNina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barNina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)

Go down 
+2
Hellbreaker
Emmz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Jonathan smiles back at Titus and says, "I am enjoying myself I suppose I don't really care for parties Lilly loves them and so I normally get dragged to them last time I refused she got her half-sister to let her use her fairy ring and sent me to antarctic for a month. As for trick or treating already did that with my sister Susie and between the two of them devoured three bags of candy I swear Susie got some fairy blood in her she has been able to keep up with lily on eating candy I feel for my parents."

Lily smiled and said, "Nice to meet you I am lily princess of the fairies." Lily's smile grew mischievous as she dove for one of nina's tails and hugging it. Eventually she would let go and fly back over to where Jonathan and Titus was as another girl in a ringmaster costume arrived and made her way over to the drinks lily waved to her before as she watched her head over to Nina. Once lily got to the boys lily landed on Titus' a head and bent over so she could shout boo Iin his face. She would then try to drag both on to the dance floor for some fun.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Titus smiles, ."I-I see...W-well, at least you can say its been interesting." The shy smile gains a wry curl, then a blue haired girl pops up, snagging snacks. He gives her a friendly wave, watching with wide eyes as she chows down and heads out to the dance floor.That was impressive...The boy blinks as he feels a impact then..BOO! Titus yelps, stepping back,but reddens when he realize it was Lily."H-Hello..." Smiling, he let's her drag him onto the dance floor.

Ali doesn't seem to hear Nina's words to Lily, as he was too busy considering what to do.Then the clone reappears, handing him a beer. He gives a thankful grin, then cracks it open, taking a gulp."..........!!!!!" Good lord, people like drinking this? Man up, Ali. You asked for it, you finish it!! Blatantly ignoring the quezy feeling and the green tinge he just knew he had to his face, the thief swallows." T-thats...good, yep..." Then a friend of Nina's appears.He grins, his unusual canines glinting as he bows."Aaah, a friend of the beautiful hostess? It's apparent...I'm in the presence of angels."

Toji blinks as Bow tells him to go over to her. His visor seems to glow, but that was actually his hair. Those who knew him would know that cue.He twiddles his fingers,unsure."Oh!! Uhm...I'm sure she's too busy having fun..You know...heh, besides, I'm a lousy dancer...." Thanking again Hus face hiding helmet, he thinks. Cmon...You've faced demons and monsters, the very embodiment of Chaos, and yet you're too chicken to go over? The halfling nods, giving his big sister a hug and pressing g a button that activates the voice disguised.Toji speaks, Hus voice distorted into a robotic hum." I'll be back." Sighing, he works his way through the crowd, standing before Glut, and affecting a accent that should make his voice even more unrecognizable."Good ev'nen ta ye. May I haf a dence?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 am

Nina would laugh at Ali's attempt to hide his disdain for the taste before she saw Quinn walk up and would nod to Ali "Ali, this is my dear friend Quinn, who is currently living with me, Quinn this is Ali, the guy I told you about who I went fox burgling with" she said as she put an arm around Quinn happily "your costume looks great" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:05 am

Bow grinned as she watched Toji walk over to Gluttony, seeing his blue hair glow and knowing exactly   what that meant. The girl couldn't help but to take a few pictures. She was his big sister, after all! She giggled as she sat down at a table and watched the two. The pink haired girl saw that the party was getting a little busier and smiled. Soon she would go say hi to Nina, but for now, this was where she needed to be.

Gluttony was out on the dance floor getting down, and having fun. The green drink was starting to get to her and she was giggling, hiccuping lightly. When the masked soldier came up to her and asked for a dance, she grinned, nodding. "Sure!!" She giggled and started to dance like two white kids in the middle of the dance floor, laughing and just having a great time. She saw the blue glow to his mask and blinked. That reminded her of someone... The girl stopped and poked his costume. "T-Toji??" She wouldn't have been able to recognize him if he weren't on her mind constantly.

Bow then got a returning text from Kyte and smirked. The pink haired girl got up from her seat and recruited a few people to help her set up the props for something... very Kyte like. Not even she was exactly sure.

Last edited by Joy on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:25 pm

Lily chuckled as while she was dancing with Titus and Jonathan she caught sight of the prince's reaction and then says to Jonathan, "Think you can cover the floor with your shields I think it's time for a large fairy dance."

Johnathan smiled and nodded as he did so activating all five at maximum distance of 15ft each as lily opened up a fairy ring right above the floor as not to cause any damge as several hundred fairies flew out in their small forums the ring also glowed in a ever changing light show. Lily would then shrink down as well before leading them all in a dance of that seemed to rotate around everyone as they moved about the party without being a disturbing anything.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Soon all of the lights and music would suddenly shut down, leaving the place in total darkness and (Hopefully) silence. Then, they all might be surprised to hear a very loud phone ringing. The lights would come back on, and the equipment that Bow had set up would all be in place. A desk, a chair, a pool table, and a jukebox were some of these things. During lights out Kyte placed all the extra props, like the weapons, with the help of a few buddies, who were going to help him be playing the demons.

Kyte would open a door, coming out in only pants and boots, looking like he just came from a shower. He shook his white hair around with his hands, and then kicked the knocked down chair perfectly into place in front of the desk. He immediately plopped down in it even as it was rocking, coming to rest perfectly on the desk and slam his legs down on it enough to force the phone to jump off the receiver, and land in his hand. "Sorry. We're not open for business right now."

And the rest of the scene played out, with the help of a few actors he had recruited...

https://youtu.be/SGv5w3kCVHc

He grinned a little. The actors would quickly get up off the ground and leave, except for one, who went a different direction. The sword dissipated and he retrieved his cloak from Bow, kissing her gently. "I can't put a Dante outfit to waste."

Kuro soon returned in regular attire, civvies. He stayed mostly to himself, however, until seeing Bow, upon which occasion he casually made his way over.

Cain clapped in the crowd, smiling. She was dressed up as C.C. from Code Geass.

Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Ref

Last edited by Acrimony on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:13 am

Quinn scrunched her face up a little at the words of Ali. If they were outside in the streets of Jump then she would probably thtrow a punch his way for saying something so daft and seemingly pretentious. She wouldn't though. Not with Nina at her side and having told Nina she would make an effort to be... ''normal''. Instead she simply smiled and casually nodded back. "Nice to meetcha". With the megaphone then she flicked a small switch on the side and spoke into it, leaning slightly towards Nina; "Thanks". She responded back with a little louder than she nad anticipated. She flicked the switch again and returned to speaking normally. "Sorry... yours is great too".
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 am

Titus let's out a soft laugh as they dance.Surprisingly enough, he wasn't that bad.Though no master,he had a fair degree of talent to it.Smiling, the boy whirls around, laughing slightly at the feel of whirling through the air. Thankfully, no-one seemed to stare at him, or he think he would have literally stuttered to a stop.He blinks as Lily makes a request and the fairies appear. The boy's eyes first widen in suprise, then shine, and a slight smile appears on his face."Wow..." A guy sets up a mini show, and the boy laughs. That really was impressive.

Ali sees the scrunched up face, and he laughs slightly."Yeah....that was terrible. Sorry about that!"After Nina introduces her, the thief smiles."It's good to meetcha, Quinn." Suddenly the lights shutdown. He raises a brow as a guy puts on a performance, blowing his earlier entrance out of the water."Ouch, hahaha..."Then the guy goes over,kissing the girl he had been admiring earlier."Lucky S.O.B...." Despite his tone, there was a slightly wistful gleam in his eyes. Shrugging, the thief glances down at the beer, before taking another drink.Yeech...Still, he'd finish it...Curiously, he was beginning to feel slightly...fuzzy.Ali watches curiously as fairies dance through the crowd.

Toji grins behind his mask as she accepts. Yes!!!!!"Aw, ye do me a honor,lass.Thankee."They begin to dance, and Toji grins, laughing happily, feeling....light. Lighter then he had for awhile, at least.Toji smiles as fairies appear. He hoped Grimm was having fun..Then Kyte makes a elaborate entrance. Grinning mischievously, 'Doomguy' calls out."ACH!!! Ye daft showoff!!!" Then, he turns back to his dance partner. As he does his best to not appear totally inept, the halfling watches her, smiling gently behind his mask.This...this felt good.It felt good, being with her. Then he pauses, eyes wide. W-what? No...nononono...He couldn't...he shouldn't!! The boy battles against the panic rising up in him, pushing it back down where it seethed. This lasted barely a second, before he resumes. Then Glut seems to catch on. Toji tries to recover."What? No, lass, I'm not who ye think I am......Awwww, man, I was hoping to keep it going a a little longer..." The boy takes off his helmet, grinning mischievously at the girl."Trick and treat, Glut!! Hope you had fun!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Nina would smile brightly as the party really got started, first with a few cute fairies doing a dance which she very much enjoyed, it was very enchanting. Then Kyte made his appearence, at first there was a panic 'hey wait I didn't order any stri-oh it's just another entrance' she thought with a sigh of relief. She would clap happily "bravo!" she called out as she looked to see everyone else had enjoyed the dramatic entrance too "please don't let anyone enter as Jack Skellington, I don't think I can take much more of these entrances if they're going to get more and more dramatic..." she muttered with a soft chuckle before watching Kyte kiss his sweetheart 'd'awh, that's sweet...wish I could have something like that...' she thought, but she avoided showing her slight sadness on her face.

She was soon met with the megaphone to her ears as Quinn showed her appreciation for Nina's compliment, causing Nina's illusion of hiding her ears to fade somewhat as she grabbed at them in pain, although her tails still held the illusion so she didn't completely look like some furry version of Bayonetta. She looked to Quinn with tear filled eyes as if to ask why she would do such a thing even after she apologised.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Johnathan sighed and put his weapons back as the lights came back on as it was just another entrance Lily giggled as she returned to Titus and Johnathan once by them she returned to normal size and said, "I will be back I am going to round up all the fae and see who is doing what as I know some of them will most likely want to explore the city." She would then hug Titus and kissed Johnathan on the cheek before heading around gathering up the fairies after closing the fairy ring she had opened.

Johnathan turned off his shield and turned to Titus saying, "So who are you supposed to be Titus?" As he headed off the dance floor for now as he did so he caught sight of toji and gluttony dancing he wave to toji but didn't stop to chat as he didn't want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:20 am

Bow watched as her love made his grand appearance and grinned for him, clapping enthusiastically. When he came over, she gave him his cloak, but she didn't want just a gentle kiss. The girl smiled brightly and jumped up on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him full of passion, wanting to make sure all of the other girls in the party knew without a shadow of a doubt who he was going home with tonight. Even when she looked up at him, her eyes were now green. "That was incredible, Kyte!! Such an amazing entrance from an amazing guy~!" She giggled and her eyes quickly reverted back to their natural shade of magenta while around him.

When Kuro came over, she smiled sweetly and waved to him, her arms now wrapped around one of Kyte's. "Hayy Kuro, haven't seen you in a while... How's the team?"

Gluttony was in awe of what her big brother could put together, and she had a feeling it was last minute, too. Right after though, she looked back up at Toji and giggled as he called him a showoff. When he said he wanted to keep it going a little longer, she blushed. Had she done something wrong? She bit her lip and was about to say an apology, when he smiled and spoke again.

The little Sin couldn't help herself and jumped up, doing the same thing she had just seen Bow do, minus the kiss. She simply wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled happily. "I'm having even more fun now that you're here, Toji!! I was hoping that you'd be here!!" She then realized how that must have sounded and blushed brightly, letting go of him quickly and biting her lip. "...I-I mean... Umm... Uhh..." She couldn't think of how to recover that quick.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Kyte blinked a little, surprised when he got a much more passionate kiss than he was expecting from her. He looked into her eyes as she showed him they were a shade of green. Oh. He could only chuckle at that, stroking her chin. "Come on, baby. You think I'd just walk out with someone else because they liked my costume?" He kissed her forehead, realizing he had actually just used baby. "Huh, maybe I'm channeling more Dante than I meant to..."

He looked at Kuro as he came over. "Hey, Kuro. What, you don't feel like celebrating the holiday?"

Kuro nodded to Rain and Kyte. "They are just fine, Rain. And no, this is my costume." Kyte raised an eyebrow, but he didn't feel like guessing.

Cain approached Nina and Quinn, smiling with a cup of punch. "Hey Nina. Who's your new friend here?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:28 am

Johnathan watched the party as lily returned to Johnathan smiled at her as she said, "Me you and Titus need to go help toji's she kinda in a bind she has a crush on him and she inderectly amited it and can't quite recover." Johnathan chuckled and said, "Alright let's go come on Titus. " Johnathan would make his way over to glut and toji then said, "Hey there toji Toji's friend I like you to meet my friend Titus and my eternally betrothed/girlfriend Lily fay."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:03 am

Ali winces. Jeez,that was loud...He pats Nina on the shoulder, giving her a reassuring hug. That must have hurt.Taking another drink, he grins cheekily at Cain as she approaches."Nice to meet you, pretty lady. Another of Nina's friends?I'm..." He gestures at his costume."As you can prob'ly guess, Ali."

Titus looks up at John."U-uhm...I'm the p-preist Aspis Moon, from Hero Legends...."When he says they gotta go help Toji, the boy's eyes widen. A T-titan?! He remembered meeting him awhile back, but not since then....He bites his lip nervously,but nods,following.

Toji's mind blanks as she hugs him, a stunned look on his face. When she let's go and stammers out, he recovers enough to respond."N-no, I'm glad to see you here as w-well..Er...uhm...." The boy's face reddens, hair glowing brightly. Looking up at Grimm, the boy grins."Ey there! Nice to meet you,milady." He bows, considering it fitting, since he was the modern/futuristic equivalent of a knight, or at his costume was.Grinning, the halfling pulls Titus into a freindly hug."Nice to see you again!! It's been forever!" Titus nods shyly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:47 am

Nina would smile when Cain came over "hey Cain, meet Quinn, one of my buddies from uhh...my...old cooking club, she's currently living with me as she's had trouble finding a house so I figured she might as well live with me, Quinn meet Cain, she's planning to make a really cool cafe nearby" she said with a nod to Quinn, Ali then introduced himself "Ali this is Cain, Cain meet my other friend Ali who I go on the occasional adventure with" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)   Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina's Halloween Party (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2