Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Is it halloween already?  (open) Vote_lcapIs it halloween already?  (open) Voting_barIs it halloween already?  (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Is it halloween already?  (open) Vote_lcapIs it halloween already?  (open) Voting_barIs it halloween already?  (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Is it halloween already? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Is it halloween already?  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Sabrina sat on a tombstone, not caring who's it was or what the family members of the deceased thought of her. All she cared about was the panicked civilians running around the graveyard, screaming as skeletons, giant bat creatures, wolves that ran on two legs and other horrific creatures chased them. Fangs and claws exposed, drool dripping, the occasional howl of a monster interrupting the sounds of yelling, screaming and crying. Azraya was enjoying herself as well, hissing at a pair of children who had backed them selves into a wall and where too afraid to move away from the bat winged feline.

Sabrina laughed at the terrorized faces. She steadied herself on the stone and spread her sketch book in her lap, drawing out a gruesome monster that looked like a frilled shark that could weave through the air and had huge fangs. She chuckled to herself as she used her magic to pull it from her notebook and bring it to life. Immediately it began chasing a group of teen-agers. She laughed as one of the older boys in the group demanded to know who was behind the sick joke. Azraya flew over to Sabrina and landed on her shoulder.

"Well, this has been very fun, but I do believe we also have a bit of homework to do?" Azraya purred, swinging her tail in the witch's face to be sure that she had Sabrina's attention.

"And I'm doing it right now. I'm seeing if I can push my self past my limits. I already have out two more creatures then I usually would be able to control."

"That's not the assignment I mean."

"wha- OH YEAH!" Sabrina snapped her fingers as she remembered that she still had to prove herself to the HIVE. She still wasn't sure what she would do, but was positive that she would know it when it came to her. She began to put close up her notebook and put her pencil in her pocket when she felt Azraya dig her claws into her shoulder harder then needed to hold on.

"Hey, your claws are-"

"Shush!" Azraya demanded, her body solid and her ears perked forward. Sabrina knew she was listening for something past the screams of the normal humans. "I can't read them clearly through all these pathetic panicked minds, but there's some one coming."

"Our side or a Titan?" Sabrina asked.

Azraya closed her eyes, but let out a sigh of frustration,"Too much panic here to tell. Get down."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Eric got a call that there was dead people running around in a grave yard. Eric chuckled a little bit just thinking of Zombies from Call Of Duty, but this is real life so it still sent shivers down his spine. He Jumped on his sleek black and red bike, threw on his helmet, and took off to the graveyard.

As he arrived his mouth dropped in horror! He saw ugly beings chasing down innocent people. He smiled and thought: These creatures weren't just going to die them selves, that's why I'm here. He parked his bike practically in a bush but left his helmet on for "secret Identity" reasons. But he honestly didn't care, everyone just told him it was just for the best.

He threw on his bulky white portal gun and charged in the mess. He first ran to the children that we're too scared to move. He was filled with anger and he jumped and kicked the ugly beast. He used his other hand to pull out a pistol and shot the bat like thing in the head and chest a few times. He turned to the children and knelt down. " Stay here and don't make too much noise. All of these monsters will be gone soon as possible." Eric said trying to comfort the children. They nodded and back into a corner.

Eric ran to the skeleton and kicked his head off. " Now! This is like a video game!" Eric said laughing, two parents running too the children hugging them. Eric turned to a rather pretty girl and an odd winged cat. He walked near the girl, but kept a distance, and raised his hands in the air. " Hey, you the chic on the grave stone! Did you do this!?" Eric said being hit on the neck with a fist.

He turned around to a skeleton fist towards his face making him stumble back. Eric then grabbed the Skeleton and flipped him over stomping on his head watching him to turn to dust. Eric smiled under the helmet then got in a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh shoot he's seen us! Sabrina muttered. She watched as the new comer flipped a skeleton and stomped it to death. She sighed and brushed a bit of hair out of her eyes, then looked at her shark creature and nodded toward the biker. Immediately the monster turned from the teens and raced toward the hero, jaws wide as it closed in.

Sabrina flipped through her notebook, looked for a creature that would be more work for this hero since these regular sized ones weren't keeping him very busy long. She paused at a large zombie dragon that she had given the ability to breathe toxic gas instead of flames. She ran her hand over the page, the drawing had been well drawn and colored to match a real decaying beast. It would suck if she lost it. But it was her own fault for putting so much work into something that she knew would be destroyed sooner or later. She put her hand over the page and concentrated on dragging the large being from the paper. Her tattoo and eyes glowed as the page opened up and out sprung a 12 foot tall monster.

As the creature waited for its instruction, Sabrina tried to catch her breathe. " I should have probably saved some energy in case something like this happened." she panted.

"You should have, but its too late to think about that now. You need to get up and command your monsters.I will try to read this new hero's fears to try to give you an advantage."

Even if you read his fears, I don't have much energy to draw them and bring them to life." Sabrina sighed. she slid to the ground and leaned against the tombstone, then mentally ordered her zombie dragon to attack.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Eric didn't get an answer, he turned to go back to battle as a shark like beast attacked him. The beast pinned him to the ground jaws wide open. Eric was struggling as his life flashed before his eyes, the creature chomped down on his helmet. Eric was fine! He chanted loudly and got the courage and strength to kick the monster off him and grab his pistol and shoot him in the chest, the thing turned to dust.

Eric turned around, stiff and shivering and the sound of a roar. He saw what looked like a zombie dragon. Something he would see on a video game, not very fun to see in real life. He shivered. " Please tell me that things on my side." He said sort of scared, but not exactly. He would have to take it down if it was against him, Scared or not.

" Well Meta Human, you don't have to terrorize these innocent people! Obviously you have a gift, use it for good! Don't chop other people down, especially people who don't have a gift like you do to protect them selves." Eric said trying to convince her to stop.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"Why should I use it for good when all these Norms want is for us to answer to their every problem? And then when they get sick of me they will spend their time trying to get rid of me?!" Sabrina spat back to the hero. As she finished the second sentence Azraya hissed to put more meaning behind her witch's words,"Why should I risk my life for those who hate me?"

Sabrina gripped her sketchbook tightly to her. She shook her head, "besides, the HIVE will teach me how to better my powers. I'll get stronger if I keep training with them."

Azraya flew from Sabrina's shoulder as she pointed directly at Eric, signaling the monster to charge. The skull lowered and with a loud roar the dragon began to charge at him with its decaying jaws spread wide, toxic fumes leaking out of its mouth from between its teeth and through the holes that had rotted in its muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Eric started to walk close to the beast. " That's there problem! You should do you best at everything you can do. Everyone will come around, just because a couple of people don't like your work doesn't mean you should stop doing good." Eric said still trying to convince her to stop. " Show everyone what you got in a good way. Show off by throwing the next villain in jail. Don't abuse your power! You know that cheesy saying 'with power comes great responsibility'. Yeah that actually has meaning!" Eric finished making sure the monster wouldn't attack him.

" HIVE will just use you, then when you can't fight any more they'll throw you away. I promise you that following the light path will be more giving. You could join me in the Titans Tower. They'll except you for who you are." Eric finished.

His eyes winded as the ugly decaying dragon charged him. He ran the other directions and shot a blue portal near the girl and her odd flying cat. He then shot a portal on a tree in front of him which he jumped in (of course). He shot out of the portal next to the girl and smiled pressing a button which made both portals disappear

" Come on, you don't have to do this. You could join me and we could head out to the tower." Eric said reaching out his hand.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Sabrina jumped as Eric appeared beside her. She turned to look at the dragon as it continued its charge into a wall, toppling it. The monster then turned back to face its creator, waiting for the next command. Sabrina signaled it to wait. She didn't want it to charge straight into her. Azraya hovered behind and above Eric, waiting to hear what her witch would say to Eric's proposal.

"They wouldn't do that to me. The HIVE is my friend. They promised they would help me!" Sabrina took another step back and tripped over a half destroyed head stone. She glared at it. She couldn't believe this guy, the HIVE wouldn't do that to her...would they? It was the Titans who were the problem. But then she realized she didn't trust either of them. Azraya glided over to her witch and landed in front of her, hissing at Eric. "Come on Sabrina focus! Your low on energy and this guy is trying to trick you!"
Sabrina looked at her feline friend, then over to her dragon who had began to groom its torn wings. She knew that if she returned to the HIVE only to report that she had ran from a titan they would punish her. But she couldn't go on fighting, almost all of her energy had been used up in her games with the Norms. She sighed, did she have much of a choice? She then had a plan. Maybe she could follow this guy to the tower and then when they accepted her in and she regained her energy she could defeat them all and then bring them back to the HIVE! That would prove to them that she was worth being a student.

"You say they won't judge me?" Sabrina asked. Azraya spun around and hissed at her own witch, demanding to know what was going on. Sabrina gave her a level stare then turned back to Eric,"alright, we'll give them a chance."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Eric was surprised. This chic went from super evil I will take my revenge out on the Titans kind of attitude to a okay lets give this a chance and lets be friends kind of attitude. Eric has seen enough people (and movies) too know somethings up and this is the whole story.

" Hive wants to take the best of Jump and Steel City and use them for there dirty work. You have a great gift, don't let them get control of it. IF you don't trust anyone go solo, but do the right thing." Eric informed kindly.

" You changed your mind pretty fast." Eric asked with mixed feelings.

" I want to trust you very badly. But after what just happened I can't do that," He said in a sorry tone. " Prove to me that your all for it. Take away this monster." Eric asked kindly.

"Then maybe on the way we could pick up ice cream and head for the Tower. " Eric said turning into a regular flirty teen age guy.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 pm

The ground quaked as Tiberius slithered trough his talons ripping the ground out of the way, he felt the feet of the dragon and chased it under the ground. he could tell it was smaller than him and would make a fantastic meal. When it stopped Tiberius burst up through the ground in a shower of earth and stone. His claws flew toward the dragon in an attempt to kill it for food.

Tiberius's cannons quickly found the other monsters and fired at them from his back ignoring the people who were running around in panic. The cannons fired in three round bursts off bones poisoned and shaped like darts.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Sabrina ducked behind another tombstone as the hail of earth sprayed everywhere. When she looked back out she saw some thing had her dragon in its claws. The dragon shrieked and squirmed trying to escape.

"No! Leave him alone!"
Sabrina yelled,"I put to much work into that to let you eat it!" SHe flipped through her notebook and opened it to a hydra drawing. As she put her hand over the page Azraya pounced on her notebook, stopping the magic.

"You don't have enough energy to fight that thing! You need to find somewhere to run and get rest before you can take it on!" Azraya hissed.

"I put so much work into that one though," Sabrina said sadly.

"Your own fault, you have to let it go!"

Sabrina grumbled, frustrated. "I have to get it to let the dragon go!" She pulled out her 'wand' which was actually just a long heavy baton. She ran at the Tiberius swinging her baton.

"YOUR GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED YOU IDIOT!!!" Azraya howled.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Eric chuckled a little bit watching the dragon being beaten. He's heard about this friendly monster named Tibirius or something like that. Eric chased after the girl who was being stupid enough to save something she drew as a weapon. Eric popped off his white gun and threw it in a patch of grass.

He tackled the girl to make sure she wouldn't go any farther. " Don't be an Idiot! Just re draw something better later! Don't risk your own life for something that was met to be thrown away some day!" Eric said almost yelling.

This girl needed to understand that trying to beat up Tib with a stick wasn't going to work, even if it was a magic stick.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Sabrina squirmed under Eric, trying to throw him off but finally giving up. He was right, even if she saved her drawing it would still turn to dust later. She sighed in frustration and watched as her dragon creature was being munched on. "Fine, let me get up." Azraya came over with a smirk on her face and Eric's gun thing in her mouth.

Sabrina glared at her. It was the first time her familiar did anything for any one other then her. And it made Sabrina feel betrayed. "He saved your life, Sabrina, that is the only reason I am showing any kindness."

"Yeah yeah, what ever." Sabrina grumbled as she pushed herself up. She turned her attention back to her creature then brushed herself off and stood. Azraya dropped the gun in Eric's lap before following Sabrina closely as if to keep her from taking off to her dragon again. A few feet away Sabrina stopped and leaned against a tombstone.
"So do we have to fight that thing or are we just going to leave it?" the witch asked. She knew she wouldn't be able to fight it if Eric had tackled her to stop her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Tiberius turned and slithered toward them the dragon tasted awful. He slithered toward the humans and said. "Don't worry you are safe now that beast won't be able to attack you." he pulled his talons against his body. Tiberius watched them and asked seriously "or were you talking about me?"

Tiberius tilted his head his cannons staying still on his back since there was nothing there to worry about. Tiberius easily avoided the tombstones as he slithered to them about as fast as someone biked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Eric jumped up and smiled as the cat gave him his gun back. He threw it in a brief case stored in his backpack and threw the back pack on. He pet the cat, and stood up to Tib. " Well finally it is nice to meet you Tib. I've heard much about you and all the good you've done." Eric said happily. He heard the bad too but he wouldn't mention that.

Everything started to calm down. He turned to the girl with the special gift and stuck out his hand. " Well, I'm Eric, a Teen Titan." Eric introduced himself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

"Oh yippy it talks." Sabrina grumbled. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. But as she did Eric introduced himself and offered a hand shake. Sabrina shook his hand but didn't offer an introduction in return. Azraya jumped up onto the tombstone she was leaning on. "How do you expect to get into the tower when your not even going to tell him your name?"

Sabrina sighed,"my name's Sabrina. My familiar is Azraya." She said as she gently shook dirt off her notebook. She then glared up at the monster who at her drawing,"And you owe me a new zombie dragon." she muttered.

She opened the sketch pad to a flame winged horse and paused for a moment. "so are we heading to this tower or no? If so I can get us there faster then if we were to walk."

Azraya studied the drawing then nodded, Sabrina could handle a creature of that size, but it would be the last one she would allow her to use. Or else she would pass out in exhaustion and Azraya would have to watch over her till she woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it halloween already? (open)   Is it halloween already?  (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it halloween already? (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next