Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Vote_lcapCome and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Voting_barCome and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Vote_lcapCome and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Voting_barCome and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Toji snorts as it retreats, but tenses as it turns its attention to the girl and fires off beams. Thankfully, she forms a wall to block it as the beast goes away. Good...he didn't want anymore trouble from it.The halfling looks at the two."Are you both well?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:49 pm

"Or maybe not," The goddess said aloud as she witnessed Entoma protect herself. The bug lady was actually somewhat powerful. Although Weislogia was sure her champion was currently the strongest one here thanks to her gift. "No no I'm fine but I should warn you, if you leave me here and pursue that creature you'll lose my blessing."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:37 pm

The prowler, still no longer interested, went straight for the docks and didn't waste any time. If Toji didn't follow now, he would lose it.

(Energy: 72+1=73)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Entoma had no interest in chasing after the creature. The encounter had already revealed to her quite a bit about how strong the inhabitants of this city could be, particularly its protectors. She turned in the direction of the lightning boy who addressed her.

"Yes, quite well. This was a good experience."

She smiled a smile that probably looked a bit unnatural, not that she knew any better. Social interactions were not her forte but she tries her best.

"You are...?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:45 am

Toji glances at the beasts trail, considering, then shakes his head. Wasn't worth it. That bugger was beaten.Then, he looks at the two, smiling as he wipes his blood off his mouth."That's good, I'm glad you're both safe."Bug girls smile seemed odd...Probably because they'd all nearly been fried."I'm a Titan,Codename:Lightning Wolf."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:07 pm

The goddess touched Toji's insignia and it faded away returning him to normal, or rather what was normal for the electric speedster. "Titans, huh?" She said rubbing her chin. "There's more like you? I'd like to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:12 pm

(OOC: Skip me as I'm now officially out of the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:05 am

Titan. It was a familiar term. They were supposedly famous heroes. It was a welcome surprise to run into one so soon. Somewhere down the road, they were sure to become obstacles on her path. She was right to have used her abilities sparingly in this encounter.

"Entoma ...a tourist"

She wondered if she said that correctly. She wanted to express that she was not from around there. The handbook recommended playing the part of a lost person when seeking information. Doing so made people open up more. On the other hand, there were people like the goddess who preferred being straightforward about asking things. In a way, Entoma was grateful for that.

"That was impressive I guess, how you dealt with the monster. Are all the Titans as good as you are? It makes me feel a bit jealous."

She wasn't really. If anything, the emotion she was feeling at the moment was closer to curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 pm

The boy nods."Maybe sometime."He then looks at Entoma, raising a brow."Huh....that's a interesting name....Yeah, my pack siblings are pretty powerful...But no reason to be jealous!! I reckon you have strength of your own...Those bugs were you,right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)    Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come and get it! (open; heroes welcome)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3