Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Vote_lcapbanshee's and heroes (open/titans) Voting_barbanshee's and heroes (open/titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Vote_lcapbanshee's and heroes (open/titans) Voting_barbanshee's and heroes (open/titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

banshee's and heroes (open/titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Empty
PostSubject: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Five teens made their way down through the mall each in x strap dress  with a slip that came up to thier knee caps each a different color and high heels. They all looked to have brownhair and a odd eye color. They would wwalk into ddifferent jewelry store and then there would be a loud screech that would bust out all the windows Iin the surrounding shops civilianswould scream and run as each girl tturned out to be banshees. As most ran in jim's jewelry shop Johnathan stayed the banshee wore a red dress and held the cleark next to her face and was about to scream him to death. When Johnathan coughed as he changed to brother Grimmand said I would let him go Iif I where you. "

The banshee hissed and said, "long time  no see Grimm I thought I heard you where back guess the rumors are true.  I hope you are ready to die" She then throws the cleark to the side and let's out a wail that sends him flying out the shop and through a glass barrier  the banshee following  him and looks down and only to see nothing she then looks up and regerts it as she is then sent flying back by a swinging kick by holding on to a floating scythe. Pulling out his comunicatior Jonathan said, "if anyone is near by I could use some back up more of my past has come to town."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Johnathan landed back on the second floor and went to finish off the banshee and go after her sisters when another wail sent him to his knees and his ears ringing as blood started to leak out of them and destroying his equalbirum. Throwing up all his shields he activated his ruins for healing only for them to shatter while he healed them as a third banshee showed up. Rolling out of the blast range while firing blindly to get the three monsters to take cover.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:04 pm

A bolt crackles towards the banshees."You'll be leaving my pack brother alone now!!!!" A short, very obviously annoyed form stalks towards them, lightning crackling around him as a pure black katana gleamed."Ey, can I Banish them, or will I have to hold back?!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:17 pm

"Banish them they are only dispelled for a time depending on the law they break monsters are so much easier to deal with than humans that break the laws.", said Grimm. As Johnathan smiled he finished healing his ears. He then ducked and sent a wave of ice shards at the banshees as they sent two wails at him slammed and cracked the support that had been behind him as fourth appeared and she and her sister sent wails and there nails turned into claws as they tried to get in close to Toji to cut him to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Toji nods, letting one slash him, thinking it'd wind up with broken nails. Blinking as he's cut, Toji yelps, dodging the other strikes. Unleashing a quick sword blow that pierces a Banshee's chest and flicks upward, banishing her into dust."What the heck?! How exactly are they capable of cutting me?" Note to self, remember to stop slacking on his monster studying.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:33 pm

"Banshee's are beings that are agents of death they can kill anyone these five are rouges that care not for the balance Toji they are suppose forewarn peoples death not cause random death's the only reason they have their death powers is because people have tried to kill them thinking they cause deaths those that do are allowed to be killed by them.", said johnathan. He then brought up a shield ruin as tried to blast him while the two after Toji sent short burst of their wail and three quick slashes at his head while the other and went for two at Toji's shoulders once her sister jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banshee's and heroes (open/titans)   banshee's and heroes (open/titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banshee's and heroes (open/titans)
Page 1 of 1