Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barSeclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barSeclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seclusion (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:14 pm

"Of course! I've been practicing every chance I've gotten, even had some private training with my bases. The competition is a month away!" She told her excitedly, leaning back in her chair. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself down, she got way to excited about that sport. "Have you been doing anything outside of school? Any sort of training?" She asked, genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Amber giggled to herself when she heard how excited Ella got about it, Amber could tell that Ella was really passionate about cheer leading So, where is this competition? Could I maybe come along to watch you when it's on? Ella then asked what Amber did outside of school, Amber shrugged Nothing special really, I spend most of my free time browsing the internet
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Ella smiled, she wanted to come! "It's somewhere downtown JumpCity, I'll give you a specific address when I get one too." She explained, looking down at her feet smiling. "I really want Fen to come as well." She murmured.
After her own moment, Ella happily looked up again, smiling at Amber. "I wish I had time to browse the internet. Between studying, homework, training, and cheer, I'm beyond busy. It's really overwhelming sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Ella seemed happy that Amber wanted to come, she also commented that she wants Fen to come as well Hey, he's not gonna miss something that big. Have you told him about this? she then commented on how she wished she had that much free time Hey, at least you have a hobby, rather than too much free time. I've been meaning to find something like that, but I'm not really good at anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:32 pm

"Well, I haven't asked him yet. Maybe he will, he's a bit out of it right now, so I'l ask him later." She explained to her, happy to be bonding with the mysterious girl of the B-team.
"You don't have to be good at something to make it a hobby. A hobby should be something you love, so just find something you love doing and well... do it." Ella explained to her, trying to motivate her in some way. "You could always pick up reading! Given you power, you could read about auras and try to see them, get in touch with your inner eye!" Ella said cheerfully, half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Ella pointed out that a hobby doesn't have to be something you're good at, just something you like, but Amber was the kind of childish person who doesn't like things she's not automatically good at so that didn't apply to Amber. Ella also suggested that she could read some books on auras given the nature of her powers That sounds more like something that one B-team guy who has super sight should be looking into she shrugged Maybe I could do it so I can tell him I can see things he can't she smiled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am

Ella laughed at her joke, well at least this was going well. To be honest, Ella was a bit nervous to come talk to Amber, you never know what to expect from her.
"Maybe you should get into makeup? Video games? Paint ball? Laser tag?" Ella was now just throwing out suggestions, hoping to get some of her attention. "I mean, if you like creepy things I know a place where it's paintball, except you shoot the zombies that are coming after you!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:37 am

Amber was kind of nervous as well, usually when she talked to people from the 'popular crowd' they treated her like trash, or straight up avoided her because she creeped them out, it felt nice to be treated this way. Ella kept on suggesting things she could get into, none of them really sparked Amber's fancy but she appreciated that Ella was trying to help, it made her quite happy Thanks, but I think for now I'll just save those thoughts for later
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:41 am

Ella shrugged it off. "I'll have to make you play mario kart with me sometime anyway!" She told her, smiling. "Hey, while we're together, do you want to go get a mani and pedi? It'll be on me!" She asked, hoping that Amber would take this opportunity to do so. It was always fun getting manicures and pedicures with your friends, she even made a guy friend from her cheer squad go with her, just so that they could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 am

Ella said that she'll make her play mario kart, Amber smiled to herself, she was horrendous at that game, but she'd make the sacrifice of embarrassing herself just this once. Ella then suggested that they went to go have their nails done, Amber had to stop herself from saying yes immediately and pretended to mull it over for a second Uh, yeah, sure she giggled slightly, ruining the cool facade, she had never done something like this with another girl before.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

Ella would pick up her purse and smiled, glad that Amber wanted to go as well. "I'm a regular at this one place and they take walk-ins, so we'll be able to get in their just fine!" Ella explained to her, leading the way. "It's actually just down the road luckily, So we only have to walk about a block." The girl told her, taking in the breeze of the beautiful day. "Have you ever gotten your nails done at a salon?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:32 am

Amber had already paid for her latte long ago, so she just stood up and would follow Ella along as she led the way to the salon. Ella asked if Amber had ever had her nails done at a salon, Amber shook her head No, if I ever wanted to make them look nice I'd have to do it myself, this is exciting deep down, she had wanted to do this ever since she learnt that girls do this from movies, because if it's in a movie then it must be true.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:55 am

Ella and Amber would enter the salon where there weren't many people at this hour. A peppy older lady walked right up to the two of them and smiled. "Oh my goodness Ella, I swear you get older every time I see you!" She said while giving her a hug. The woman would turn to Amber and smile. "Oh hello dear! You see, Ella's been coming to this salon with her mom ever since she was an itty bitty baby!" She said happily.
"Amber, this is basically my other mom, Nicole." She introduced, smiling. "Ooh Amber, what a lovely name." Nicole said, leading them to the chairs by the window.

When they were sat down, another lady would pop on by and make conversation with Nicole, both of them getting the water ready and turning on the massage chair. Ella let out a deep sigh. "I really should do this more often."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 am

Amber entered the salon with Ella, feeling quite giddy, this was her first time doing this kind of thing, this was also her first time hanging out with a friend, but hey, details aren't important. A lady went up to them and and greeted Ella as if she had known her forever, then gave her a hug, hopefully she wouldn't feel in the mood to give Amber a hug, Amber wasn't a hugging person.

Ella introduced the woman as Nicole, Amber gave her a polite smile and a slight wave, when Nicole said that Amber had a beautiful name Amber smiled Thank you. They were then lead over to chairs, Amber sat in one and could hear them setting everything up, when Ella said that she should do this more often, Amber smiled Me too
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:21 am

When they were seated, Nicole pulled out a cart full of nail polishes, plenty of colors to choose from. Ella looked and picked a deep blue for her pedicure, then looked at Nicole. "I'd actually like to get a French Manicure today. I'd like to try something different." She asked her, smiling.
Once Amber chose her two colors, Ella would lean back into the chair and close her eyes for a bit, letting the lady massage her legs. "I think we should do a whole girls night out for girls on the B-team, get them to all come here for pedicures." She told Amber, sticking out her hand for another lady to begin massaging and painting her nails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seclusion (Moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next