Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Vote_lcapNot you again (Lust/Moon) Voting_barNot you again (Lust/Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not you again (Lust/Moon) Vote_lcapNot you again (Lust/Moon) Voting_barNot you again (Lust/Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not you again (Lust/Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not you again (Lust/Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Miley smiles as she hops down from a street lab onto the ground in front of a street vendor. "Oh no nonono, no not you again." Miley stands up and pouts looking at him. "Aw come on I'm not that bad besides I thought all this time we were having fun together!" he crosses his arms glaring at her "oh okay fine I swear I'm not here to mess with you, I'm here to get one soda and I have money I swear." He grumbles but gets her a large cup of soda and capped it and put a straw in. "$1.50..."

He grumbled out starting to hand her the soda. She reached to her pocket before quickly grabbing the soda and turned to run but he grabbed at her shirt just barely grabbing her and made her accidentally toss the soda at a passing by woman as she fell onto the ground. She looked up to where the soda hit the woman then down to the soda tearing up "No....." she said as if just seeing a dear friend die. "No... you were so young... and pure.... you hadn't even seen the world yet and now... you're gone...... NOOOOO!!!!!" She shouted to the heavens asking why they would take something so perfect and kill it.

Last edited by Energy on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Lilith hadn't spent much time down town on her own, she always had someone on her tail telling her about some business transaction, who was messing with her club, HIVE updates, or people bothering her in general. It got tiring, so today she decided to walk by herself and explore Jump City without making a scene. Well she hadn't planned on making a scene until someone sent their drink flying towards her and spill all down her dress.
The sin was furious, not only was her new expensive dress ruined, but this idiot was screaming and yelling that a piece of trash. When Lilith looked at her a memory of Lilith X popped up, a fight between the two. She was messing with some teeth or something dumb, but that just gave her all the more reason to attack.

Lust didn't even hesitate to drive her high heeled foot into the girls face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:23 pm

The next thing Miley knew was that a high heel was coming down at her face... no one ruins the morning of the godly essence of soda not unless their name was Zack. She quickly held out her hand and shot ice out at the heel and caught the now rounded off and overly bulky heel that was now frozen solid and clenched down on it shattering it to pieces as she pushed her hand forward to shove the woman's foot to go back and to possibly throw her off balance.

As she looked up she blinked before bursting into laughter but covered her mouth, this was a fight now and no matter what the woman looked like it didn't matter because she attacked her. She got up to her feet and looked up at the woman glaring at her. What she saw was the face of the man she loved... zack... but only with longer hair breasts and a slightly smaller waist.

She didn't know if Zack had a twin sister who went through the same things as him thus giving her that same adorable wide smile but it was kinda funny to look at, and it was hard not to smile at that adorable smile. Miley wasn't all too into girls but after being with Zack for so long this girl looked like her ideal girl cause if she was into girls she'd want one just like Zack her adorable little metal teddy bear with a gun.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:25 pm

When the girl broke her heel and threw her foot back Lust would use the momentum to switch feet and whip off both both shoes. The sin saw that the girl was quite awe struck from her looks, or simply confused by how she looked. Whatever the reason was Lust use that moment to take out her whip and strike down at her right knee. She'd aim to go straight through the muscle above it, making it a lot harder for the female to walk.
If that worked, she'd pull hard on the whip which would use the force to either pull back through and add to the pain or to knock her over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:10 am

Though most would be stuck in aw Miley was more or less just amused by it and found it hilarious but was merely trying not to laugh. Though it quickly back fired as lilith tried to whip her but as she moved to whip her due to not really being stuck in awe and having been looking her all over thus being able to see her reach of her whip and move to use it miley quickly back flipped out of the way and shot ice out though not at Lilith but at the ground around them and made evolated circles in the ice that were like small humps where she was landing on her hands and grabbed them and used them to push off the ground and go into another back flip.

During this back flip she make ice on them bottom of her shoes that as she landed on the ground they slid looking to have made her shoes into ice skates. "Have fun walking bare foot on ice..." She said in a serious tone as she started to skate around building up speed as she shot ice out on the ground more making the surrounding area lilith was standing covered in smooth slippery ice.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:07 pm

The child simply did some fancy things and spewed ice everywhere, something very slippy indeed. That didn't stop the rage coming from Lust at the moment, even in times like these she could think. That being said, the sin would use her whip to pull near by stands crashing on the ice and cracking the surface slightly.
Lilith would do this multiple times and wouldn't bother to stop and listen to the angry banter of the street cart owners as she hopped on each one of the fallen stands to follow the maniac. Lust would quickly gain on the girl, now throwing her whip into a near by building to sling herself up into the air. While Lilith was in the air, she'd send her whip down to attach to the girls wrist, sending Lilith plummeting on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Miley started at her with narrowed eyes and pointed her hand out at a large broken up patch of ice and snapped her fingers at it. she then moved her arm to fling it at her as she landed on the food stand though timed it out slightly too slow which was just enough for it to miss. She looked up as she went into the air she then snapped at more ice and went to sling it at her but then the next thing she knew lilith had the whip around her wrist and landed on top of her and upon instinct she shouted. "NO MY TINY BODY CANT HANDLE YOUR OVER WEIGHT BODY!" She said thinking lilith had metal under her skin like zack this making her heavy enough to crush her by landing on her but lilith would probably just think she was calling her fat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:33 pm

The sin finally crashed down on top of her, followed by some insulting comment from the girl. Lust didn't hesitate to send her whip through the girls wrist and into the concrete beneath it so that if she attempted to move or pull it would hurt... a lot. Lilith would then grab a fist full of the girls hair and attempt to bash her head on the concrete over and over and over and over, all while straddling her back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Miley shouted once more as she was crushed under the woman. She yellped as she tried to break free but only hurt her wrist further and then the worst part came. Her face was bashed into the ground over and over and over until miley was knocked out cold which was about the 10th bash in.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Even as she passed out, Lilith continued to bash her face until it was bloody, knowing that she'll need serious surgery after this. She wanted this girl to feel pain after being such a nuisance, and honestly, she simply caught her in a bad mood today.
The sin ripped out the whip and let it curl around her arm again, smirking at the bloody mess, but that simply wasn't enough for her. People heal from physical scars everyday, mental scars however, that's a different story.

Lust reached down and pressed both her hands on each side of the girls temples and held there for a moment, concentrated hard. Then, she sent the nuisance girl into a coma state where she'd face her fears over and over leading to her worst fear. She would be stuck in this state until she is able to face these fears and cannot be waken up any other way.
Even if she somehow managed to wake up, she would be mentally and physically exhausted and simply in pain.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Miley laid there on the ice as blood stained it red and stayed there for a long while as people started calling 911 after lilith left. but before it arrived Jenny turned the street corner to see miley and went wide eyed. "No.... NO MILEY!" Jenny rushed over and skid on the ice a bit nearly slipping but kneeled down and picked her up. "#%!$ no! Miley!" She picked her up bridal style and stood up. she didn't know where to take her that would be able to give her protection and medical help... Jenny thought for a moment before thinking of a place. "Don't worry miley I'll get you some where safe." SHe said down to her as she flew off.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not you again (Lust/Moon)   Not you again (Lust/Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not you again (Lust/Moon)
Page 1 of 1