Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's not a trap. (Moon) Vote_lcapIt's not a trap. (Moon) Voting_barIt's not a trap. (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's not a trap. (Moon) Vote_lcapIt's not a trap. (Moon) Voting_barIt's not a trap. (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's not a trap. (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

It's not a trap. (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:49 am

Martha glanced over the entrance to the Jump city cemetery, wondering if this was really a good idea. Just yesterday she had met a girl named Lilith, seeming to have made herself a new friend. But what kind of person lived in a cemetery? Had she lied to Martha just to mess with her? She didn't understand, and that worried her. Lilith seemed nice enough though...so for now she trusted what she was told.

Entering slowly at first, Martha began to look around the cemetery for Lilith. She didn't call out, figuring that Lilith shouldn't be too hard to find. It was still mid-afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 am

It seemed like Martha did enjoy her company, due to her returning already. It usually took her pets a few days to work up the courage to come and visit her, so she was surprised to see the shy one come the day after. Lilith must have really made Martha like her, or she had a horrible home and didn't want to be there. Lust made a mental note to do some more research on Martha later.
Until then, Lust would casually walk towards Martha, like she knew she was here or something. She'd flash her a smile and over her arm for Martha to take. "I see you are curious enough to come check out my home on your own."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:00 am

The cemetery actually didn't seem quite so bad to Martha after a while; at least in the daytime. She wouldn't want to be caught here at night, though. It didn't take too much longer before Martha noticed Lilith walking towards her, and stopped to smile. She'd almost forgotten just how pretty Lilith was.. Why did such a beautiful girl have to live in place full of death?

Martha nodded to Lilith's comment. "..You said you got lonely, and that I should come see you often." As she spoke...a lot of things came to Martha's mind. Why was she lonely? She wouldn't be lonely if she had a lot of friends...unless her friends weren't that great...but then they wouldn't be her friends would they? Either Lilith didn't have many friends at all or she wasn't really lonely and had just said that to make her come back sooner.

Martha was also starting to think that Lilith might not be right in the head. It would explain not having many friends despite being as pretty as she was...and why she lived in a cemetery. She decided not to let that get in the way, however. If it was true it just meant she needed a friend all the more.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Lilith would lead her through the aisles of humans that once were, chuckling at her comment. "Ah yes I do. It is hard to make friends when they only like you for.. well.. my looks." Lust told her, probably the only true thing she's told Martha so far. However, Lilith would not make this such a blatant habit, she couldn't have Martha know everything about the sin.
After a little bit more walking, Lilith would stop upon a tomb with an angle on top of it. It was only the size of a car, and nothing you'd really call a home per say. At least, that's what most people think.

"This is my home, let me take you inside." The sin explained to Martha, pushing open the gate and entering the tomb. Inside would simply be a concrete coffin along with dead flowers strew about. It looked simply like a resting place for the dead, nothing else.
Lust would walk over to one wall and push against a tile, making the coffin move over, revealing a spiraling stair case.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Martha nodded at her statement. It made sense too.. She was lonely because she was beautiful? It was a concept she was unfamiliar with but she saw how it would work.

The tomb Lilith took her into was...as creepy as any normal place could get. She slowly made her way inside, glancing around nervously at the scene. The added touch of the moving coffin and the hidden stairway worried her even more. "You...you live...down there?" She had to admit...this was really spooky.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Lust would chuckle and nod, grabbing Martha's hand and leading her down the stairway. "Watch your step." She warned Martha while continuing down in a loop.
After another minute or so, the two would be greeted by a tall red curtain that was illuminated by torches. She would let go of Martha's hand and push the curtain aside, revealing the dimly lit sanctuary.
Martha would first see a statue of an attractive lady with a water spilling out of her hands and into a water fountain around her. The whole room would be made out of concrete and have red and purple tapestries hanging on the walls.

There would also be many corridors and rooms leading off into lighter or darker spaces, none of them having any signs of where they lead. "All my people are tucked away right now, so it is just me in this concrete paradise." Lust told her sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Martha got really nervous as she followed Lilith down the stairs, hoping this would turn out alright as she trusted her. The interior was...actually quite marvelous. Were it not for the location, she would consider this a rather nice place to make a home. The corridors looked easy to get lost in, so she stayed in the first room she came to. "...Wow.. This is...kind of amazing actually. How big is this place?" Martha asked, holding her arms close to her chest and gazing up at the statue.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:22 pm

When she asked how big it was Lilith looked up and though about it. "I believe it is half the size of Jump City, mostly due to it's corridors leading into tunnels that pop out all around the city. I've never actually been through it all." Lust explained to Martha as she took her towards her favorite room. "I don't do much wandering, I prefer to stay in my room." The sin explained as she led her to a big metal door with floral like steel decorations on it.
Once she pushed it open a giant room would be before the two with a king sized bed, a red carpet, a fire place, book shelves, and other chairs and stuff. Off to the right another entrance would lead to a dining room while the one off to the left would lead to a bathroom.

"My very lovely.... friends.. had this room made for me specially." Lust chose her words carefully as she went and sat on the bed, smirking. "This is the most interesting room, However I do miss seeing the stars every night."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Martha's eyes widened in surprise. Half the size of jump city? If that was true, this place was huge! She'd better be careful not to get lost indeed...

Following Lilith to her room, Martha admired all the decorations and work that had gone into making this place. "You must have some very wealthy friends..." she replied, looking at her bedroom. Wow...what a bedroom it was; she'd never seen anything like it except in pictures, maybe. She slowly wandered in, standing in the center of the room as she gazed at it all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Lust would watch as little Martha would observe the room in wonder, making her chuckle. She seemed to be amazed by the smallest of things, something Lust had lost long ago. "Come. sit." The sin told Martha as she leaned back.
When Martha sat down next to her, Lust would run her hand through her hair and hold it up, as if she was observing it. "Why is your hair silver little Martha?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Martha looked to Lilith at her request, following her instructions to sit down beside her on the bed. She blushed a little when Lilith started to examine her hair, watching her silently until she was asked about it's color. "..I don't really know... I was born blonde..and then it just turned to white by the time I was three.." Everything seemed fine so far but for some reason Martha felt nervous.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Lust put Martha's hair down and let out a sigh, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. "My hair color seems to be different as well." She told her with a slight chuckle, it was like her own personal inside joke since everyone sees her differently. "Oh, I got you something." Lilith told her play thing, walking into the dining room and emerging with a weaved basket filled with crotchet needles and yarn.
"You told me you enjoyed doing this stuff, so I got you some." Lust told her while handing the supplies to Martha. Once Martha takes the basket, Lust would go sit by one of the chairs by the fire, taking in the warmth. "Martha Dear, what is your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:23 am

Lilith said her hair was different too, though she didn't explain how. Before Martha even asked, she was surprised to hear that Lilith had gotten her something, and surprised again when she found out what it was. A basket full of crochet equipment? "This...this is for me? Thank you so much! You didn't have to do that.." Martha was quite pleased with her gift but really didn't expect it, nor did she know exactly how to react. She took a moment just to look over her new gift before Lilith's next question made her look up...and dread answering it. "M...My family?" She hesitated to answer, looking back down at the basket. "...It's just me and my dad.."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Her eyes would wander back to Martha, raising an eyebrow. So it was just her and her dad, and from the sound of her not being open about her family, something bad must be happening. Humans and their abuse, something that has never really changed despite being alive for thousands of years.
"I understand. It was just me... my.. father... and my six siblings.." Lilith explained to the mortal, having trouble referring to Satan as her father. He isn't one that you would call, fatherly.

"He was never kind to us, especially my one brother. My father is known to do horrible things." Lust told her, being completely honest. "That point aside, try not to run into my siblings, they aren't as nice as I am.."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Martha's eyes moved up to Lilith again as she started talking about her own family. By the sound of it...she didn't have an easy time growing up either. She stood up a few moments after she'd mentioned her siblings, slowly making her way over to sit down by Lilith with the basket now sitting on the floor beside her. She didn't really have anything good to say, so moving closer was all she did for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not a trap. (Moon)   It's not a trap. (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not a trap. (Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next