Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seclusion (Moon) Vote_lcapSeclusion (Moon) Voting_barSeclusion (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seclusion (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Amber was sitting in a little cafe at the park, her mother had just made her go for a jog and she was pooped out, she hated having to do this. When they had finished, her mother went home while Amber said she wanted to rest, so here she sat at this cafe, drinking a latte.

She noticed some children playing nearby and smiled, without really thinking about it she just stared at them, watching them play. After a few minutes, the kids started to pick up on the fact that some weird girl was staring at her and seemed kind of unnerved. It wasn't until they started to seem afraid that Amber snapped out of it and looked away.

Amber sighed I need someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Today was a lovely day. The sun shone bright in the sky, there was minimal cloud coverage, and there was a natural breeze, adding to the calamity among the people. Of course there was still hustle and bustle, it was Jump City. But today, everyone seemed to be, at peace.
Taking this in was a small girl with long blonde hair. She simply walked around, looking at everything and admiring its beauty. However, she did not come here just to ponder the meaning of life. Ella came to practice, to test her abilities, to put herself to the limit. Lately, she's been training hard, harder than she's ever had, she wants to protect those she loves.

Ella was sitting under the shade of a tree, making sticks rise and fall while using the wind around her. While doing so, she happened to look up to see a familiar face. The girl grinned and stood up, making her way over to one of her friends, Amber.
"Hey! Amber!" Ella yelled, waving to her from off in the distance. As she got closer, she'd take a seat across from Amber, and smile. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Amber sat there, noticing the children she had creeped out earlier rushing off to find a new place to play, Amber couldn't help but grin, seeing others feel uncomfortable made her feel happy. While she watched the children dissapear, she saw her friend from B-team Ella, although her only friends were from B-team so it would be more accurate just to say her friend, walk over and sit across from her.

Amber smiled, Ella seemed pleased to see her, she didn't know how that felt until now Hey Ella! she probably sounded a bit too eager to have actual company. Ella asked how she'd been, to which Amber responded by sighing Tired, my mum makes me take jogs with her. It keeps me in shape but I always feel so bad afterwards
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Well she seemed tired at least. Ella's only heard bad things about Amber's mom, so she wasn't surprised when Amber was complaining about her. Ella did believe that keeping in shape was important, but her mom may be a bit, harsh about it. Treating her child like an item rather than a human.
"Ah, well how's school? Any interesting missions lately?" She said, thinking about the B-team and smiling about it. She was so happy that the B-team has brought Ella and Fen together, even if she ended up having to take care of him after a crazy football team.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Amber hadn't asked how Ella was in return, she didn't see it as rude and didn't see any reason to. Ella asked how school was, Amber shrugged You know, normal. B-team classes are the only parts of the day I enjoy Ella had also asked if she went on any interesting missions, Amber shrugged again The last mission I went on was the one with the kitten, we haven't really had any missions were my powers were needed, or at all helpful for that matter Amber decided to at least keep the conversational ball rolling What about you?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Ella nodded, smiling at the waitress who put down to glasses of water for the two girls. She'd then ask what they wanted. "Just an iced caramel machiato please." She asked, turning her attention back to Amber.
"I heard about the cat girl, She seemed very shy when she first came out to train." Ella remarked, taking a sip of her iced water.

"My missions have been somewhat smooth, nothing too exciting. I've mostly been hanging out with Fen lately." The girl told Amber, smiling while thinking about Fen. She's just been generally happy lately after being with Fen all of the time. Things were just going well in her life, and she was okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Amber shook her head to the side when the waitress asked if she wanted anything, she'd already had a latte and didn't really feel like anything else. Ella then mentioned the cat girl from a few weeks ago, Amber didn't understand what she had to do with anything and just ignored it completely. Ella mentioned that she'd been on a few missions, nothing Amber really cared about, but her interest was piqued when she mentioned hanging out with Fen That reminds me, how is he? I heard about what happened at the charity game?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Ella smiled slightly, looking at Amber. "Fen's doing... better.." She explained, choosing her words carefully not to alarm Amber. But really, when was Amber ever alarmed?
"He did receive a concussion at the game and I've been taking care of him for the past few days. This is the first time I left the house with him alone, he should be able to head home soon." Ella explained, thanking the lady for the coffee and giving her the money she owed.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:13 pm

So he was doing better, that was good, part of Amber really wanted to know if he had bled, that was a weird quirk of hers, but Amber didn't want to creep out or disturb the only non-family member she had talked to in a week so she held herself back. Amber was pleased to hear that Ella was taking care of Fen, she wondered if there was anything naughty going on How are you getting away with that? Surely your parents would KILL you for doing that! My parents would kill me for letting a boy hang out on our porch!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Ella flushed, she was hoping at Amber wouldn't ask that. But even if she didn't tell her Amber could find out by reading her mind.
"Welllllllllll... My parents aren't home for another day, so it's kind of a secret... But Greta knows! She's gonna help make him feel better!" She explained slowly, knowing that if Amber got near her parents now the first thing she'd mention is that Ella was hiding her boyfriend at their house. She already told them she couldn't keep a secret. Great.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Ella's worry was misplaced, Amber didn't know Ella's parents or even what they looked like, if she went to their house she would be turned away before she could tell them the truth. Ella said that Greta, the maid or whatever, knew, and that she would be making him feel better I bet you're doing alot to make him feel better it sounded innocent enough, but the way Amber said it made it crystal clear what she was implying. Amber would have read her mind to find out the juicy bits, were it not for the fact that Ella would easily be able to notice, then break her concentration.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Ella took another sip of her coffee and smiled. "Well yeah, If I left him there I'd get the 'worst girlfriend of the year' award for sure." She joked, hoping to make Amber laugh. Sometimes Amber was so hard to read Ella didn't know if Amber hated her, thought she was funny, or just wanted to leave. It was confusing for her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Amber smiled, and not in the creepy way she normally did, at Ella's joke, chuckling a bit. She actually liked this girl, she didn't want to make her uncomfortable or unnerved like she normally did with other people, normally she didn't even care. Amber thought of the first thing that came to mind to talk to her about So, How's your cheer-leading been going?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Being almost done with her coffee, Ella put it down, smiling towards Amber. She seemed genuinely happy, that's always good. It made her even happier by asking about Ella's cheerleading, considering this was her life.
"It's actually great!" She began, smiling. "This may sound horrible, but hear me out." Ella began to explain, hoping not to be judged too much by Ella. "We've been working on this routine for months for this up coming competition and I was a simple flyer with basic tricks. Well the main flyer had a bad accident and broke her leg, so our director gave me her part! I'm sad for my friend, but happy for my opportunity!" She finished, taking her last sip of her coffee.

"What about you, what do you do outside of B-team?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:58 pm

It seemed that Ella is not that unpredictable, as talking about cheer-leading immediately got her all happy and talkative. Amber was just going to listen respectfully, but when the story was started with "This may sound horrible", she became very interested and leaned in slightly without realising it. Ella then told her how she was just a basic flyer, but because of a girl breaking her leg Ella got her position, Amber smiled That's great! Do you know how to do the moves that the girl had? that was probably a stupid question, but Amber wanted to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seclusion (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seclusion (Moon)   Seclusion (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seclusion (Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next