Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Love's Reunion (Bow) Vote_lcapLove's Reunion (Bow) Voting_barLove's Reunion (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Love's Reunion (Bow) Vote_lcapLove's Reunion (Bow) Voting_barLove's Reunion (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Love's Reunion (Bow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love's Reunion (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Towering above Central Park, the Titan's Tree was a testament to the power, both magical and otherwise, that the Teen Titans held. It had been grown in a single day, with a purpose in mind. Now, with the announcement that the war with Russia had come to an end, the tree had served its purpose.

And even Jemmy could tell that its magic was beginning to whither. It wasn't true what they said, that all things came to an end. Jemmy knew full well that there were many things that simply would never end, no matter how much you wanted them to. But it was certainly true that most things eventually came to an end, and Titan's Tree was one of them.

But today, the tree was still standing, and it's inhabitants were still there. Today, there was only one Titan that Jemmy was concerned with. One that she hadn't seen in too long.

Jemmy teleported into Bow's room. She had been sleeping here from time to time since losing her memories. Most of the time, Bow wasn't even here. She was busy saving the world...or doing whatever it was that Teen Titans did. And most of the time, Jemmy hadn't really cared.

But today she cared.

As luck would have it, Bow was home.

Today, Little Lady Chaos stood about 3 feet tall. She looked like an average kindergartener. It was younger than her typical appearance, but her eyes, focused on Bow, were older than she had ever been.

"Mom, I'm back. I mean, it's the old me. I remember everything." Jemmy floated into the air and flew over to give Bow a hug. She held on to her as tightly as she could. "And one of the things I remembered, was that I love you, Rain. You are the only person I have ever loved, and the only one who ever loved me back. Please, don't ever leave me."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:18 pm

The pink haired Titan was sitting at her desk with a light cloud right above her head. It seemed she was writing something, or maybe it was quite a few somethings. Her eyes were a bit misty as she turned her head to the sound of her daughter's voice. As soon as she heard those three words, everything about her changed.

"I remember everything."

Her eyes immediately melted into a beautiful magenta as she took her baby into her arms and smiled brightly. "I won't! Oh my amazing little girl!! I'll never ever ever le-..." She then thought about what she was writing. What her and Kyte had just discussed not even a week ago. The girl's eyes again filled with tears and she began to kiss her baby girl all over her face.

She sat down with Jemmy on the bed and began to rock her back and forth as she spoke to her softly. "We both live for a very very long time, right? Well, right now, I'm at a point in my life where I want to explore the world. I want to live in different cultures and help people all across the continents... But I'm not going to leave you... You can come with Kyte and me. Or I can visit you as much as you want! Whatever you want me to do, Jemmy, I'm your mommy and I will do whatever you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Rain wanted to travel all over the world? And Kyte was going with? That probably meant Rico would be tagging along as well. What fun! "That's great! I really really really really want to go with you." Jemmy wasn't sure why Rain would be traveling with Kyte specifically. The two didn't seem to have much in common. But as things stood, both were people that Jemmy liked a lot. "That means I'll get to formally introduce you to my daughter. She's really going to like you. That makes you a grandma now, doesn't it. I want to be a better person, Mom, and I want to be a better parent for Rico. I can't think of anyone I could learn that from than you. There's nothing I'd rather do than explore the world, or even the universe, with you for the rest of time. Besides, I've been hanging out in Jump City for a few years now. It's time for me to move on."

Jemmy was getting really excited about this. It was like the happy ending of a movie. She had come into this world alone. But now she was riding off into the sunset with her family. Rain would be the mom, Kyte would be the dad, and Rico would be her...big sister? The relationships were all very complicated, but that didn't matter to Jemmy. She already loved Rain. She would come to love the other two just as much.

Balloons started appearing out of thin air, dancing about the room. Jemmy hugged Rain as hard as she could with her childish arms. "I'm so ready for an adventure. Where do we get to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Bow blinked and was actually a bit surprised when she was so excited about going with Kyte. She remembered meeting Rico briefly with Jemmy at the amusement park, but the two of them were still on shaky ground. Had something happened that she had missed in their relationship? That's odd, Kyte would have told her abou- oh right... He did mention something about having a change of heart about an old enemy. Of course it had been Jemmy!

She then listened as she spoke about Rico being her daughter, and her mind got confused. She was dating her daughter's baby's daddy... That definitely wasn't awkward at all, right? Wrong. She tried to figure out the most simplistic way of categorizing everyone. Bow would be the mom, Kyte would be the dad, and Jemmy would be the... little sister? That sounded about right.

Bow smiled gently to her and giggled, kissing her cheek. "I've met your daughter on many occasions, Jemmy... I actually think of her now as kind of like my daughter... I-I hope that's not too awkward... Kyte and I are... Well... Dating..." She blushed lightly.

Luckily, Jemmy seemed to be distracted by the idea of traveling itself. She giggled as the balloons began to pop out of thin air and started dancing. She hugged her baby back and smiled adoringly. "I think we should all get together and talk about that as one big happy family, don't you think??"

Speaking of which, she shot Kyte a text. 'How would you feel about adding one more to our traveling family?'

'Did you have another kid while I was away? Naughty.

Baka. I'm talking about a beautiful little blonde haired child... Well, at least she looks like a child.

Jemmy's welcome to come along, if she knows what I'm doing there with you. ♥

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! You're the best boyfriend ever!! *kisses*

Hey, save some for me when I actually get there! O: The phone's been getting ALL of my kisses recently! *pout*

I have plenty more when you get here~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Many occasions? It was entirely possible that Bow knew Rico better than Jemmy did. Bow said that she had started thinking of the girl as her own daughter. In fact, she was dating Kyte. She seemed a little cautious in telling Jemmy that, as if she was nervous.

"That's great," Jemmy said. "I don't think Kyte and I would have ever worked out as a romantic couple, anyways. And honestly, I think you would be a much better mom to Rico than I could ever be. If you'll do that, then I'll be happy to be your daughter...and her perfect little sister."

Bow sent Kyte a series of text messages, and Jemmy peeked over her shoulder to read them.

Somehow, Bow and Kyte seemed like a perfect match, at least in Jemmy's head. "It isn't awkward at all to me. But then again, sometimes when I'm tired people start looking like walking ice cream cones." Jemmy put a hand on Bow's shoulder. "I know it's a weird situation, but I promise you, Kyte is all yours...and so am I."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Hearing Jemmy say that her and Kyte would never have worked made her feel a bit awkward, but then she continued talking and giggled. "I think that's probably the best family dynamic to work with in our situation... I'll try and be the best mommy to both of you that I can be!!"

As she texted Kyte, she didn't mind Jemmy reading over her shoulder at all. The pink haired girl had absolutely nothing to hide from her little girl. She would see her mommy's eyes turn magenta just from texting him.

When her little girl started comparing people to ice cream, Bow got a hankering for some ice cream. Then she spoke like the wise ancient entity she was and reassured Bow rather than the other way around. Bow took her hand and pulled her into her lap, giggling as she nuzzled into her little girl. "Yup yup yup!! And does my little girl want some ice cream?? Because I know I do..." She kissed her cheek happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Rain pulled Jemmy into her lap. She agreed to be a mother for both her and Rico. In light of recent events, Jemmy really didn't have much else to worry about. After thousands of years, she had finally found the one thing she actually wanted: a family. Here, she belonged. She was loved, and that meant that she was real.

She was real.

Cuddling in her mother's lap, Jemmy conjured two bowls of ice cream and handed one to Bow. They sat there, enjoying the chilled sugary treats and each other's love.

"I'm finally home."

The End.

OOC: It has been an honor to RP with you over the last few years. With this, Jemmy's story comes to a beautiful close. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's Reunion (Bow)   Love's Reunion (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love's Reunion (Bow)
Page 1 of 1