Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Vote_lcapUnwelcome reunion (Bow) Voting_barUnwelcome reunion (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Vote_lcapUnwelcome reunion (Bow) Voting_barUnwelcome reunion (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unwelcome reunion (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Today was the day, Lust was waiting for the special call so she would be whisked away for a very magical moment. However, her nerves were a bit on edge, she had no idea what to expect in these kinds of circumstances, she didn't even know if it would go well, she had to trust some random guy. That being said, Lust decided to get out and breathe in some fresh air to clear out her head.
The sin ended up in a park, letting her feet decide where to go instead of her head. It was a beautiful Autumn day, perfect weather just to relax. That is, Lust planned on relaxing until she heard bone chilling familiar laughter. When she turned around the sin's eyes landed on the back of someone who she hoped she was hallucinating at the moment, it couldn't actually be her... right?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Glut was running around today having fun. The little girl looked and acted eternally 14 years old, just barely a blossoming teenager. She had her long cyan hair up in pig tails and her trademark outfit on with a bag of bread in one hand as she fed ducks by the lake in the park.

The girl giggled happily as she was able to get close enough to pet one of them, but then it ran away and she giggled, trying to chase it. "Come here ducky ducky du-" The girl froze as she thought she saw a familiar face and rose to look at it more closely. Her face drained of color and her eyes went wide in horror as her body trembled. It took her a long moment before the girl whispered a single word.

"S-sister??"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:45 pm

The sin had no time to run as she was facing one of the other sins, one that was useless, worthless, and un-worthy of her title as a sin. She came about about a hundred years before Lilith was banished, and Lust was hoping she had been killed off a long time ago, she was weak and wouldn't survive long anyways.
Gluttony called out to Lust questionably and called her a dreadful word, sister. Lilith was filled with disgust at the moment, she thought of Glut beneath humans, for at least they didn't have a title that they didn't deserve.

The sin took several steps towards Glut and raised an eyebrow. "Why the hell are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 11:51 pm

The small child's eyes filled with tears as her sibling came closer to her and she blinked at her words. Glut could feel hatred and disgust in each word that Lust spoke. The little girl gulped and tried to smile sweetly though. Maybe she would be like her other two siblings and have had a change of heart since the last time they saw each other.

The thought made her smile adoringly and giggled lightly. Never would she lose her love for her sister, no matter what hell she put the little one through. "I-i was just feeding the ducks... W-what about you, sissy?? Why are you here?? It's been so long!!" Unlike her sister, each word that Gluttony spoke was filled to the brim with pure love.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 12:05 am

Listening to her explanation on why she was here made Lust audibly groan, even louder when she called her sissy. "Don't ever call me that." Lust hissed at her, crossing her arms and putting all of her weight on one hip. She wasn't a sin, she was worthy of such a glorious title, sometime Lust herself had the urge to rip out her throat just to prove a point. But alas, Lust doesn't do dirty work anymore, she had people for her so that her pretty hands are blood free. For now at least.
"That doesn't answer my question. Why are you in Jump? Why did all of the sins migrate here?" She asked, hissing out you like it was a curse. She hated being around her, however, she regained her cool and straightened out her back.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 3:30 am

Gluttony blinked and blushed brightly in shame as she was told not to call her big sister by such an affectionate title. The young one nodded and bowed respectfully to her in apology. "S-sorry... Umm... What should I call you then?? Miss Lust maybe? M-maybe you'd prefer Mistress Lust?? Y-you can call me whatever you wish! Gluttony, Glut, or my human name Tianna!" She looked back up at her and smiled sweetly, trying to let her hateful glare just roll off of her.

Then she asked again why she was here. This time specifying in Jump City. Gluttony blinked and shrugged. "I'm honestly not sure... looks like all of us are being pulled to this location though..." The girl giggled and bounced a bit, smiling brightly. "Isn't that great!? Maybe soon we'll all be here and it'll be like a big happy family reunion!!" The girl was way too excited about the thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Lust simply waved her hand as to dismiss Glut from talking, she was already sick of her. Out of all the names she could have chose, she chose Tianna? That was childish and a waste, Lilith just kept on finding more and more reasons to not like her, she was her least favorite sibling, she doesn't deserve the title of a sin anyways.
The sin placed a hand on her face and sighed, ignoring the people staring at her at the moment. "So far the only sin I haven't seen was Envy, Pride, and Sloth. I'd rather go to heaven then see them again." She mumbled angrily, letting out another sigh as if this day was the worst. She then shot Glut an angry stare when she said family reunion, that's the last thing they needed right now.

Right now she was just waiting for that call so that she could leave this dreaded place. However, thinking of that gave her an idea, turning her attention back to Glut. "What exactly do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Gluttony was completely oblivious to every sign of disgust that Lust displayed towards her. In her eyes, her big sister could do no wrong. She was looking at her with filters of love and respect, thinking that she was so lucky to have met again now. It was wonderful that she was getting to meet all of her siblings again after so long. When Lust said that she would rather go to heaven than see her siblings once more, Gluttony just giggled, thinking that she was joking.

Then Lust posed an interesting question. The little one blinked and blushed lightly in embarrassment. She thought for a moment about it while rocking back and forth on her heels. The small sin was very petite and adorable in pretty much anyone's eyes. Her long cyan hair and matching crystal blue eyes drew attention to herself wherever she went. Even if she wasn't Lust, she still caught quite a few eyes. "Well... Umm... I-I'm only seen as a 14 year old girl here, so not much!" She giggled lightly. "I live with big brother Wrath though! And I spend my time just having fun! It's great! What do you do, si-... Miss Lust?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 pm

When Glut began telling her about living with Wrath she let out a sigh, so he fell in love with a mortal and was keeping this creature at his house? He was beginning to lose her respect with every passing moment, however, he was more useful to Lust then Gluttony was, so she decided to stay on his good side as long as Lilith could.
"I meant power wise, what do you do?" She growled out ,frustrated by her lack of common sense. Right now Lust wanted to know if Gluttony would be any help to her on any of her projects she was working on. She might be the perfect person for one project, however, that depended on her abilities. The sin could already tell she wanted to please, so it would be easy to get her to trust Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Gluttony blinked and went wide eyed as she realized she had misinterpreted the question. Her entire face went cherry red. "I-I... Umm..." She was so embarrassed at herself and bit her lip, becoming intangible and starting to sink into the ground. "W-well... I-I can do this... A-and I can also..." She blinked and was behind Lilith, having teleported behind her and smiled sweetly, becoming solid again. "I can also do that!!" She thought for a moment and blinked again. Oh yeah! And this too..." She picked up a leaf and let it absorb into the palm. It had been transported into a pocket dimension within herself. She then let it seep out of her hip on the other side of her body and giggled. "Tadah!!" She was wanting to prove herself to her big sister so badly. The little girl would do anything for her without her having to even try.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Watching as the smaller sin poofed behind her and showed off her abilities, Lust raised an eyebrow. No it wasn't impressive, but in certain situations it could be useful to her, for now at least. If anything, she needed an attitude change, she was too trusting of people, that would make her an easy target.
"Well, I have a job for if you are interested, it will be in a few weeks but you'll have to meet me in down town Jump City late at night." She told her plainly, thinking about if she could possibly teach her to close off her mind to mental attacks. Gluttony was pathetic, but her mind state was so weak that it might be useful to Lust.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Glut went wide eyed at the prospect of helping her sister out and grinned, nodding enthusiastically with no questions asked. The girl was just excited because this meant that she could spend more time with Lust and maybe they could really be friends and there was even a possibility that Lust may let her call her sissy again!! "Absolutely!! Just tell me when and where and I'll be there, Miss Lust!!" The girl was truly naive and way too innocent to be a sin.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Her innocence was staggering, how was she a sin? Point aside, she was willing to work with Lust, which was exactly what she needed. Lust needed some followers to make this particular project work, so hopefully this would all work out in the end. "I will drop by some time and get you when things are in order." The sin told her vaguely, crossing her arms. She would have to visit, but now she still had to get some last strings tied together.
When she was ready to speak again, the two was interrupted with two men in suits and black glasses. They muttered something into her ear and Lust nodded, looking back at her pathetic work in progress. She was beyond excited right now, it was finally happening.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Gluttony nodded happily when she said she would come and get her when things were ready. That meant they would get to see each other again, really soon hopefully! The girl couldn't help but bounce up and down a bit in her own excitement.

When the two men walked up though, she blinked. Wondering who they were and what they were doing, but she thought it best not to ask her big sister. If it was for her to know, she would surely tell her. That being said however, didn't stop the young one from looking up at her with bulging, curious puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Lust looked down at Glut and saw how curious she was, making her love the fact that she wasn't going to tell you. "I have certain things to take care of." She noted, dusting herself off and gathering her complexion once again. The sin would let her gaze travel up and down Glut's body once more before nodding. "I will be around to fetch you in the coming weeks. Stay on your toes and train more often." She told her plainly before turning her heel and following the man into a black care where they quickly took off.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwelcome reunion (Bow)   Unwelcome reunion (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwelcome reunion (Bow)
Page 1 of 1