Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Twisted Reunion  Vote_lcapTwisted Reunion  Voting_barTwisted Reunion  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Twisted Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Open To: Crypt Master (Please ask to join via Private Message)
Characters Appearing: Galaxuis & Tim
Time: 2:30 am in Jump City Cemetery

Twisted Reunion  Cemetery-night

You would think that the cemetery would be an area filled with high spiritual activity or that is what Earth lore says. Galaxuis, a being with a high knowledge and understanding of the spiritual world, would tell you otherwise. There was very little activity where the bodies of the dead rested and this hadn't surprised the Golethian. Spirits have been bound in bodies for so long that once they are released they usually find other places to reside in. The bodies that have been left to decay in the ground were mere corpses, a foundation of material slowly returning itself back into natural elements. Though most people resented cemeteries Galaxuis had no real opinion about them.
Not yet anyway.

It had been late night and this was a perfect time for Galaxuis to freely roam wherever she pleased without fear of the Titans. She liked the feeling of the warm air brushing gently around her face but it did not lift her aching loneliness. She of course had her many spirit friends but Galaxuis rising depression had made t hard to lift her moods. To the spirits it had seemed that they lost their perky, happy, confident friend to a brooding, silent, girl who's thoughts drastically fell victim to her demon side. There was even times were this side took a great deal of control and would wander the streets with free will. Tonight was one of those nights.
Galaxuis had walked into the cemetery and found herself standing in the dim light of the moon. She was staring down at the ground at one of the headstones before walking out of the moon's light under a few trees. Galaxuis stared at the empty field and scowled at how little the activity in the area was. If she was lucky she could run into a few friendly spirits passing by or taking rest but tonight was practically empty.
"I guess it's just us tonight, my friends."
The spirits murmured
"I don't want to go back Downtown. You know what I wanna do? I want to find Dad."
The spirits murmurs become louder
"I know he's hard to find! He is a demon afterall," Galaxuis pulled her knees towards her face "and so am I."
Silence.
"I can't try and hide that anymore."
Galaxuis levitated to her feet and she closed her eyes. "Besides, why should I be the one punished over other peoples mistakes? Why should I be careful of others?" Galaxuis laughed "Maybe they need to be careful of me!" She walked out towards the moonlight once more "Maybe they shouldn't step on my toes! I mean, I'm saving their lives. I didn't come here to make friends I came here to find my father and explore my powers. I did not come here to hide from some fake justice association and cater to some Earthlings drenched with dishonor." Her hands were tightly clenched as small horns poked from underneath her hair "I can crush all of them if I wanted," Galaxuis slammed her fist against a headstone which turned into pebbles under her maniacal stare. "I can take this whole city with an iron fist, I'm sure." The spirits around her, usually a color of white, started turning a deep shade of red. "But alas this Earth is to pitiful to overcome what gain would I have if I tried. I would be in the same spot I am right now. It would be no different."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Tim had been following her noticing the unusual behavior in his old friend. He was invisible and ducked behind a small wall. He heard the shatter and came around the corner walking up the path, he wasn't trying to hide, he didn't see the need. Tim approached her slowly and said. "Hey Gally, it's Tim do you remember?" he strolled up the path without fear dspite her insane strength.

Tim leaned up against a tomb stone and smiled at her trying to mke her feel like she wasn't alone. He'd learned plenty about the possessed and demons while he was with Malharon and Balgorph so he knew to keep things calm and not retaliate. He didn't seem afraid in the slightlest just like he was giving her room to have some personal space.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Tims sudden appearance startled Galaxuis and this caused her jump into the air. As she held herself suspended in the air she swerved around prepared to attack with newly formed black orbs. Once she got a good view of her old friend she had let the orbs fall to the ground and shatter into a million pieces. They quickly disintegrated into a dark and thick fog. For a good bit she stood suspended in the air letting the silence of the darkness join into their reunion. Galaxuis eyes burned bright and unwavering towards Tim. She had no idea why she felt like being cold to someone who had given her companionship, who shared her same views, and who she both feared and adored. Her emotions and mind set caused vines to curl and blossom around his feet. She had no words to greet him with and this frustrated Galaxuis.

Her face twisted into disgust. Not for Tim but for her own negativity making it hard for her to enjoy a simple moment like this. The flowers withered now hissing and crackling until they broke apart unrepairable for mother nature to fix. She felt her head burn as her horns grew a bit bigger and her second pair started to arise. The burn was intense enough that she found herself on the floor holding onto her head moaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Tim walked over to her ignoring that she had nearly attacked him and ignoring the horns that made her look like the demons he so hated. Tim pulled his feet from the vines as though he wouldn't think twice about killing anything in nature. He knelt down beside her and hugged her gently in a friendly way. He could feel she needed companionship. He whispered to her. "Don't worry Gally it's all going to be ok."

He ran his hand over her hair and said smiling. "You can do anything in the world. I'm completely willing to help you with anything. It's what friends are for." He looked at the fog and felt more at peace in the gloom.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Blinking past the dull pain in her head Galaxuis found herself trying to suppress the moans that had escaped her mouth. She felt pathetic as she was starting to hit a new stage of her demon form and she felt even worse when she found a need to squeeze onto something. She tried her hardest to stay strong which led her body to be extremely tense even with Tim's reassurance and comforting touch. She couldn't hold down her cries of pain any longer when she felt a horrible pain in the middle of her forehead that begged to be scratched.
"It's what friends are for."
Galaxuis slammed both of her hands into the ground and let out a long high pitched whine. the ground shook lightly and the spirits forms came and went. After a few seconds her body didn't burn, ache, or itch. She let her body rest against Tim's before regaining the energy to wrap her arms around his lower back. She stayed silent, now embarrassed from her episode. The only thing she could manage to pull out was "I'm sorry." She pulled away from him trying not to look at his face and tried to find interest in the leaves underneath them. Though she felt insecure about her current form and actions she felt some what victorious. She had not lost full control and she had not hurt anyone it was a pleasant sign of experience. Something she had thought she was not gaining.

She opened her mouth again but nothing came out instead a faint smile appeared.
Boy, did she feel awkward.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Tim pulled away slightly and let the silence hang for a moment before he asked seriously not addressing it. "You want to get an ice cream cone?" he put his hand on hers gently trying to comfort her an take her mind off the events. "We can talk about what we've been up to since last time we met."

Tim gave her hand a little squeeze as he stayed on the ground with her waiting for her answer. He looked at the leaves with her trying to find a shape in them but couldn't. He would look up if she did otherwise he was going to keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Her eyes flickered towards Tim "Into town like this? I'd think it's a bad idea." Galaxuis eyes glowed a vibrant and eerie color even against the darkness. Though she had recently showed signs of happiness there was something inside her that swallowed it all back into the pits of her stomach. This sudden change of attitude had left her voice and her expression blank. She was thinking deeply about how she needed to do something and it wasn't eating icecream and talking about her current events. She could not pin point what she wanted but she felt restless and had stood up staring into nothing. "No, you know what? I do want to go to town," From her fingertips a black gas like substance whirled around her hands and even dripped onto the floor "Yes, I'm sure we can find something interesting to do."

Her eyes looked down at the ground wide with anticipation. There was something underneath them, something yearning to be filled. Still staring at the ground Galaxuis tilted her head in curiosity Bodies? She felt this sudden rush of power returning to her and she heard the trill of her spirits wanting to participate in this strange event. Then it had clicked and Galaxuis, still blank faced, slammed her hand onto the ground. As she did this her spirit friends plummeted into the depths of the Earth finding something to fill and the quickest would be the decaying bodies of the dead.

At first there was nothing. It was just Tim, the darkness, the moon, and Galaxuis but there were so much more to come. Underneath them these bodies had awoken, ripping through their confinements with ease, they were now scratching with feverish need at the dirt above them. That dirt that trapped them. The dirt that never allowed them to feel the moonlight on their rubbery flesh and had kept any sort of spirit to rejoice in these hand-me-down body suits. Thanks to Galaxuis they can feel alive again and the spirits can interact with the world. How beautiful. There was a faint rustle right were Galaxuis's fingers had pressed against. The Earth seemed to breathe deeply in and out until it ruptured. There in this small sized hole was something pale and moving. It was a hand!
Twisted Reunion  Zombie_by_artofneff
The hand became a body and the body hoisted itself up into the living Earth. It gasped and groaned and then awed at Galaxuis's presence. It was a child zombie and from it's looks it did not live past 9 years. "Come my friend, let us bathe in our joy," she knelt to her knees and embraced the zombie tightly to her chest "Oh, does it feel wonderful to be alive again, my friends?" More rustling, moaning, and groaning came from the cemetery grounds. A few more zombies had made their way to Galaxuis surrounding her. "I never knew I can bring joy into your lives again," her voiced reduced to a whisper "but I'm glad I found out I could." She got to her knees and held onto the 9 year olds hands "Let's go to town and have some fun, huh?" Galaxuis smiled to her zombie friends then turned to look to Tim her voice strangely sweet "You can join us...if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Tim looked around at the zombies and thought about it hard trying to figure out where they were in morality. He finally decided that there was no law that prevented the dead coming back to life. Tim smiled and walked over to her ignoring his displeasure and the horrid stench of rotting flesh. He stepped around one of the shambling meat bags and said seriously. "I don't know how you did it, but I guess it's ok. Normal people won't like this though."

Tim looked at her and offered her his arm quietly still trying to avoid the rotting creatures as he looked at the distant town. Tonight was going to change things a lot, probably for the worst. Tim started walking toward the town with confidence and a hand over his nose and mouth to try and filter the smell. in the back of his mind he knew he should destroy them, not even Malharon would have done this.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:57 pm

"[...] Normal people won't like this though."
Galaxuis sweet demeanor wiped clean with his words. It wasn't because she was mad at him it was because, again, this proved that this planet had no understanding. Wanted no understanding. She turned away from him and laughed "Normality is non of my concern. I am not here to appease humans and to go by the laws of Earth's 'normality'," Galaxuis turned back to Tim a smug smile spread wide across her face "C'mon Tim, I'm sure you of all people understand where I came from. I'm hurt but no matter what I do I will be strange, right? Everyone is strange in their own ways. So let us enjoy ourselves before my chances of my own normality are ripped from me." Deep in thought Galaxuis walked farther ahead "Or whatever is left."

Unfortunately, it seemed that they would not make their way out of the cemetery due to the man standing by the entrance. He held a gun tightly in his shaky hands and was aiming straight for Galaxuis's chest.

"D-d-don't move!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Tim walked with her thinking about what she was saying and stayed quiet. He looked over at her and said "When you put it like that I can understand. I just want to make sure you aren't attacked, you know I worry about you." Tim sighed as he saw the man pull the gun he knew this would end badly one of them would probably die, definitely the human.

Tim knew he had to sort this out and pointed at the gun's slide. A blast of energy ripped the barrel of the gun and the firing mechanism apart. Tim ran at him and said seriously. "Look friend you need to get out of here. They aren't like in the movies, I'm human and their not attacking me. Just get out of here before you really make someone mad." Tim looked back at Galaxuis hoping that was enough to satisfy her since she had been threatened.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 pm

The man let the broken gun fall from his hands and crumple onto the floor. Despite Tim's words he could not move due to being perplexed by this nightmare turned reality. His breath, short at first, quickened under the malign stare that Galaxuis presented. His eyes widened as liquid spilled from his pink brims.
"Boo?"
Screams and the sound of skidded dirt followed her soft spoken word. The contrast amused Galaxuis but it also annoyed her. She pushed the event aside and walked forward towards Tim "Though it's a sweet gesture there really isnt a need to 'worry' about me..." When she reached where the security guard once stood she kicked the broken gun out of her path. With the impact the peices scattered on either direction of Galaxuis as if to stay clear from her path.
"So you ready to go yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Tim looked at her perplexed and followed her saying seriously. "I wasn't worried for you, I was worried for him. If he'd shot, then he would have died. I was saving his life." Tim walked along looking at the horde of corpses, they still made him uneasy.

Tim looked around at the apartments and asked quietly. "Where are these.. I'm not sure what you call them. Where are we going? I'm rather hoping to avoid killing tonight. I was hoping that we could catch up after the time that we've been seperated." Tim looked down the street trying to come up with possibilites.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Galaxuis' eyebrow raised in question. His reaction was not what she expected and though she is well aware of his nature she was taken aback on his perspective. "Saved him? From what? Blood sucking ghouls that tredge through the night? Is that what you think of them?" She stared down at the zombie that clentched tightly onto her hands. "Or is it me your protecting them from?" Her eyes started to have a faint glow to them, enough to were the glow lightened her cheekbones. She was hurt by his words and she had no idea her body was showing it. She stayed silent until Tim had finished talking "I guess in humans terms it would be a form of zombies. The differance is..." Galaxuis hastily forced her arm forward which made the physical lock between the zombie girl and herself break. The girl, following the physical force brought upon her, staggered forward "These are mere bodies. Meat suits. Rental homes for my dear spirits. They do not desire blood or brains. They simply use it to make communication with beings as yourself." The young zombie girl smiled at Tim before mouthing "Goodbye". As if the girl exploded from her insides light sparked out of her eyes, mouth, and ears. It only lasted a second until the light shot out of the mouth and to Galaxuis side.

The zombies around had the same thing happen to them. Falling lifeless onto the ground once the lights made their ways beside their keeper. Before long Tim and Galaxuis were surrounded with a dug up, inside out, cemetary. "But to ease your mind I sent them back to a more pure state." Galaxuis was not smiling and her gaze left untouched. Her mood was feeling rather nasty again and despite forcing positive thoughts she found herself hating herself and her customs.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Tim put his hand on her shoulder and said seriously. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't know." Tim looked away and lowered his hand. Tim looked around at the bodies and then looked back at her and said seriously. "Look we got off to a bad start."

Tim asked her seriously. "Do you want to head somewhere else? Maybe somewhere that isn't as negative. Somewhere like a fair maybe?" He looked around at the bodies quietly.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 am

"Look we got off to a bad start."
Galaxuis' mind snapped back to reality as the realization sunk in. She had been alone for such a long time that her manners were lost in her angst. Her shoulders sunk low under his touch and her heart did the same in her chest. She looked at the dead bodies around tugging at the material of her jeans, she tried to get a grip on her swirling emotions and thoughts. She felt psychotic with this demon running through her. Morality lost and then found.
"S-sure..."
She gulped down the sense of betrayal and anger. Her mind buzzed as she pushed the last of her demon to the back of her mind. It was more difficult than she could have ever imagined but she had doe it and would try her best to not let it resurface. Galaxuis turned to Tim and smiled happily. She knew she probably seemed crazy but for now she was going to try and be her old self. Placing all personal feelings aside to enjoy the presence of an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twisted Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Reunion    Twisted Reunion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next