Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Vote_lcapA guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Voting_barA guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Vote_lcapA guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Voting_barA guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Empty
PostSubject: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Miley walked down the sidewalk of down town looking around as she did people crowding the side walks at times, honking cars, and muttering about the latest breaking news at the time. The city seemed and felt so much different now.

Being able to understand others, walk with them like you were normal, and things weren't hectic all the time. Now that Miley knew how to turn into her human form anytime she wanted, if it wasn't before 30 mins since her last transformation, Miley found things much easier to get around without others staring at her tail all the time and muttering to each other about who might be or what she might be.

Miley then was taken out of her thinking and looking around the city as she heard a man shouting at another who was in a store who had been caught stealing. "Either you pay or get lost!" The man shouted at the guy not noticing the gun on his back just yet. Miley watched for another second and walked in and up to the two putting a dollar and some change on the counter. "That enough?"

She said the man a bit distracted about her sudden arrival and her odd accent that sounded like a mix between Japanese and British but refocused. "No it's so-" She cut him off. "Either its free or enough, if you don't like that take a good long look at the gun on his back then tell me your answer." the man looked to the guy noticing the gun now and went pale and gulped with wide eyes taking the money. "It's enough..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Zack hated emerging into the "real world." It was ironic that people thought this world of happiness and mundane life was real, while his world of subterfuge, sabotage, bloodshed, and monsters was fake. He avoided coming into this fragile illusion of happiness and light as often as he could, but every now and again necessities forced him to do so. He walked into a convenience store, looking for food. As a mad obsessed with hunting down his creators, he never bothered to get a job that paid. As such, he had no intention of doing so when he grabbed a large bad of beef jerky - protein without any hassle of having to cook or worry about overly hot food.

Ironically, what made him such an effective stealthy killer also made him exactly the opposite when it came to shoplifting. His eyes narrowed at the tirade of yelling that ensued. He was seconds away from simply blowing a hole in the man's chest when a girl showed up and payed the man off. But what was really interesting was the fact that she threatened the owner as well. Zack's eyes narrowed as he tore open the large bag of beef jerky and began laying into it as if he hadn't seen food in days.

He watched Miley for a moment as he scarfed down half the bag in an alarmingly short amount of time. After a moment, he paused and swallowed his food. He regarded her suspiciously for a long moment before speaking. "Why pay, girlie?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Miley then looked to Zack as he spoke the man about to call 911 but Miley put her hand on the counter and ice stretched from her hand across the counter and onto the mans wrist holding it there so he couldn't while she smiled up to him being much shorter than him. Though in all honesty she was much shorter than most people but she never let that stop her.

"Well one I don't really like nor think its nice when others act the way this man is acting towards others. Two I can understand the need for food without being able to and or not wanting to pay for the food. And three I wanted to be nice and help someone out I guess, that and I also wanted to see if I lost my touch with intimidation and threatening."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Zack's brow furrowed as he watched Miley's display of power. So this one is a weapon too. Is she one of them? No... She would have attacked me on sight. Or would she? What if she wants to find out what I know? What if they're back to trying to capture me alive? Perhaps I should just kill her. Her blood would look so pretty. No, no I can't do that. But she could end it. She could make them stop. But she's either one of them, or she can't put all of the pieces back in the box. And we can't have that... No. For now we wait. We wait until we know more.

Zack took a step around Miley, under the pretense of grabbing a taquito from the slow cooker behind her, hiding the fact that he was shying away from her frozen display.

"Oh there's far more entertaining ways to intimidate and threaten, girly. But I'll give you points for style, not everyone is quite so cool." At his own pun, the man lost it. Manic laughter bubbled up from his throat, forcing it's way out like a spew of vomit. But there was no joy in these maddened, shrieking, gales. Rather, they were hollow and empty like a carnival with no people. Eventually, he recovered, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Don't lie to me, girly. I can see the glimmer in your eyes. You enjoy the power. THAT'S why you helped me. You know I could have killed him without a problem. I'm sure you don't doubt my will to do so either. But you stepped in. You didn't kill him yourself, but then again," Zack's eyes flicked over to the shop owner. "Our friend here isn't exactly worth the effort, is he?" Zack chuckled darkly.

"No, you enjoyed being able to threaten the man. It's too bad his happy little world is a lie." Another chuckle escaped from his throat as his grin widened and he eyed Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Miley watched him with a slight smile allowing him to talk all he wanted to laughing at his pun and at his question of if the man was really worth it. Miley might have been all together now all her personalities in check and now in one whole piece allowing her to truly be herself. Which was a kind girl who easily could side with anyone though all this talk was getting her darker side of her personality to come out a bit more.

"Nice pun it's not the best but a classic, it's brave of you to give it a shot though." She said with a giggle making her own pun that referenced him having a gun. "But trust me I know there are but thank you for the compliment on how i chose to intimidate others." she smirked a bit though. "Oh trust me I didn't lie but I do enjoy the power, its something so very sweet to me now especially now that I'm to one holding it after about 17 years when before this I had none."

she smiled a bit at him with crossed arms. "He is certainly worth the effort when you think about it in the terms of, snack for later. And no I didn't I loved being able to threaten him and see him grovel in fear honestly and no one has a happy little world it's all an act and the method of biting your tongue and closing your eyes pretending that you world is the only one that exists, and that in your world that is out side of the real world that is full of pain an agony, you see only happiness because you bit your tongue so your mouth can't tell you other wise."

She smiled a bit as she watched him eye her. "You don't hide away in your own separate world, neither do I rather than hiding away I just embrace the pain and sadness because i can take it because I've taken much worse. But right now as you eat your snack you're really just trying to figure me out and me saying the fat human back there could be a snack might not be helping. So let me just tell you what i am and a shorter version of my name. I'm Miley Feedecondro and I'm half demon and yes I suppose that does make me half cannibal when I heat humans." She said as she got a can of soda cracking it open and started to casually drink it, if they were just taking food for free she so was gonna get some soda.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:26 am

Zack watched Miley as she spoke, occasionally nibbling on his taquito. He sniggered at her own pun, his grin widening a bit. "You say he's worth the effort to kill, I say he's not. The issue being, you have something to gain. Albeit you might not want him. He looks like he's a little past his expiration date, and not to mention more than a little fatty. Of course as far as fatties are concerned there's no such thing as little, is there?" He let out a shrill laugh before taking another bite.

After swallowing he continued. "You claim I don't hide? I suppose you're right enough. Sadly it's "my" world that's hidden. A world of shadows and lies and hunting and hunter and prey and sabotage. I've been so immersed in it I hadn't even noticed the state of this side of things. It feels so weird to murder people daily to keep this pretty world from collapsing just to peek my head into the light and see that it's collapsing." As if he'd just made some fantastic joke, his laughter rang out once more.

"I suppose you want to know who I am. And I suppose you want to know what I am. As long as we're supposing here, I suppose that I suppose both are one and the same." He chuckled, but managed to strangle his laughter in the back of his throat this time. "I'm a Zack. A Wylder Zack than the rest of course. I'm a weapon. I'm a monster. I'm a killer. Some call me a madman, and they wouldn't be wrong. Some say I'm not human, and they couldn't be more wrong. I'm no mutant, I'm no half breed or alien or freak. I'm just a madman with a gun and a mission."

He stepped forward, arms outstretched, grin widening until it appeared downright monstrous. "I am Zack Wylder, I am L.A.W.'s greatest achievement, their greatest failure, and their greatest sin. I am the Silent Knight."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:53 am

She thought about his words as he spoke about the man looking to him and thinking imagining all the gross chewy fat on him protecting all the good meet on him and stuck out her tongue with a frown. "Yeaaah.... you don't look very tasty any more..." She said then looking back to him as he started talking again. She then smiled to him then her mood getting righter again. "To me it doesn't matter who you are because you know what? I like you, you're fun and very funny." She then giggled a bit before continuing on clearly not scared or intimidated by him at all. "And you know the longer you hold your arms out like that the more danger you go into of being hugged by me."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:51 pm

"So you find me funny, do you? So rare that someone does.. . " Zack's grin almost seemed genuine for a fleeting moment. However a haunted look flashed across his eyes. "It's been so long since someone did so in person."

He rapidly snapped out of whatever funk he'd been in. "A hug? Never heard of it. Can you eat it? Is it tasty?" He let one arm drop while he ran his other hand through his hair, his eyes narrowing. "Or is it something painful? Because I can cause my own fair share of pain."

He let out a chuckle, leaving his hand on the back of his head. "You know, you aren't too bad yourself, for a cheater." He let out a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm

She smiled brightly and nodded to him. "Of course I do! And I find that hard to believe, your really funny!" she said with a giggle. She then blinked at what he said like her about a year ago he never had a hug nor knew what it was. She smiled though at what he said."Thanks! And I had my first hug about a year ago, they're great! Lemme show you!"

She scurried rather cutely and excitedly up to him and hugged him close her cheek pressed against his chest. Despite her powers her hug was warm and very nice full of nothing but happiness and the desire to help show him how great hugs were. She then looked up to him while she kept her cheek to his chest. "This is a hug! It's nice isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:33 pm

As she wrapped her arms around him, his mind snapped back to the past. He Had had a hug before, but he'd had no idea what it was called.

He saw her again, reassuring words and stoic expression doing nothing to mask the terror in her eyes, the tear down one cheek. The false smile she flashed him as she walked down the hallway, and the rusty metal door closed forever behind her. The blank look on her face when she tried to slit his throat, hungry eyes burning into him with no trace of recognition or remorse. he vacant look in her eyes, mouth hanging open as she lay broken on the floor, her head lolling at an unnatural angle.

When Miley looked up at Zack, she would see his grin clenched so tightly it looked painful, and widened eyes staring unseeingly forward, a plain look of horror visible in them. His hands clenched so tight his knuckles were white, and the fingers he'd been running through his hair looked ready to rip a chunk of it out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:17 am

Miley blinked innocently as she looked up at him watching his reaction. Did he not like her hug? She pouted up to him and spoke in a saddened tone/ ”You don’t like my hugs... do you....”after a moment she just ended up hugging him closer gaining a stubborn look. ”Well I’m just gonna keep hugging you till you like them!”
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

After a long moment, Miley felt a pair of arms raise, slowly, almost as if in pain, wrapping around her. Zack's eyes were closed, and his grin seemed a pained grimace as he returned her embrace. He seemed on the verge of collapse as years worth of suppressed agony came crashing down upon his shoulders at once, and he leaned heavily into Miley - though while it took an immense effort to remain upright, he did so out of fear of crushing her.

He wasn't sure why, but he didn't want to hurt her. That was a strange thought for him. Usually he wanted to kill, or simply didn't care to. It had been quite some time since he had come across someone he deliberately didn't want to hurt. They stood together for a long moment in silence before he was able to croak out a single strained word, his voice sounding anguished:

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:17 pm

She smiled brightly when he returned the embrace she nuzzled into his chest. She nearly stumbled when he put some weight onto her but kept upright for him for some reason she really wanted to make him happy and feeling him hug her oddly made her feel... nice and safe. She looked up to him and pointed his nose. "Because I want you to feel happy and nice and hugs usually do that silly."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 am

Suspicion still coursed through Zack's veins like a poison, and his mind raced. Why? Why would she want me to be happy? Is this a trap? Why old anyone want to make me happy? I don't deserve to be happy... I'm a monster. Why would anyone care about a monster? What is this...

These thoughts and more wracked his shattered mind. And yet he did not pull away. He did not stab or shoot or snap bones. He remained where he was, paralyzed as fear and uncertainty and self loathing fought longing and fatigue. As the battle raged in his mind, one thought emerged from the chaos: Time.

If this was a trap, he would find out in time. If this was genuine, time would tell. This was no different than a normal hunt: he merely had a different type of prey. Yes, this was just like his normal life - he merely stalked an incorporeal target within his own mind and hers. And like so many of his past hunts, patience was king. And so he would wait. He would bide his tie and watch, learning everything he could until he could determine whether or not she was what she said she was, or if she was a monster like him.

Strangely, he found himself hoping it was the former. His mind flashed back to the past, and his eye twitched as he remembered the screams - infernal shrieks that plagued him day and night. Maybe there was another way to make them stop after all...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Why was she here? Did she want to be here? Did she really have any decent purpose to be here?

No clue, not really, and nope.

But yet, here she was, tucked inside of a freezer in a cheap gas station enjoying the cold like her own personal blanket. Eno would nuzzle up against a few more things of what read "ice cream" until she heard yelling. She'd open her eyes slowly and watch as the humans quarrel, taking no interest in what happened.
That is, she didn't care until the one girl trapped the man with ice. Not only was the man loud and obnoxious, but now he was trapped like a mouse in a mouse trap. It was too perfect.

Eno kicked open the door, yawned, stretched, and casually walked passed the two hugging. The freezer door would slam shut behind her as she looked at the man trapped with a dead look on her face. The alien would pull a foreign gun out of her belt and pointed it at his forhead, ignoring his pleas and cry for help.
Without any remorse, she'd pull the trigger and shoot a heat based bullet through his head, killing him instantly and cauterizing the wound. The wall behind him was also melted slightly.

"I was trying to take a nap." She said angrily, followed by a string of words that weren't of this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)   A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A guy with a gun and a girl with a dollar and some change (SN/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next