Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Vote_lcapJust an ordinary girl [Open] Voting_barJust an ordinary girl [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just an ordinary girl [Open] Vote_lcapJust an ordinary girl [Open] Voting_barJust an ordinary girl [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just an ordinary girl [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character
Name: Melissa Seri Williams
Code Name: Lute
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just an ordinary girl [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Melissa takes a sip of her ice cola and looks around. She was enjoying her life in Jump City. She lived her for about 2 years and after discovering she had powers, She smiled, she hoped she could help someone someday but for now she's just an ordinary girl. She continued to sit in the food court and enjoying the loud chatter of everyone's lives.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:47 pm

That loud chatter of everyone's lives was about to be painfully interrupted. By screaming. A man in a purple suit and belt with vials was walking through the mall, and as he passed people, they found themselves pinned to the ground, unable to move. Men in purple and black jumpsuits flanked behind the man and worked at taking their valuables. A security guard made for a charge at him, only to slump to the ground in a similar fashion when he got too close. In fact, it seemed the mans cronies were staying a few feet away.

He had picked the perfect time to do this too. Christmas season was in full swing. People had a lot of money on them... and the timing was perfect.

"Sorry if the pressure of the holiday season is too much for you." He sneered.

All of a sudden, one of his men was clamped onto by a animatronic mall santa display. Standing there, with the others, was Hotwire, controlling it.

"Sorry Gravix. Your holiday shopping spree is over. Titans! Go!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Jenny stood by hotwire holding in her hand a simple bo staff that she decided to use until Hotwire finished up her new one she designed like the cool dude he was and wore simple clothing and no costume for once not even hiding her face that grinned. She as soon as he said go ran forward onto the railing of the escalator that was going up to make her run faster as Hotwire had the man pinned. "Hey loser anyone tell you that hits in high gravity hurts more?!" she shouted as she leaped off the railing twirling her bo staff slamming it down into the mans head using the extra gravity to hopefully hit him harder, if it didn't work though it would how ever work well as a good distraction for someone else to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Melissa felt a surging weight pressing her down. She looked around and heard, "Titans! Go!" She then realized, there was a bunch of teens going in and attacking. A few people cheered and Melissa realized, these were the Teen Titans. Forcing herself up, she decided to put on her goggles and then focused. Although there was a huge weight on her, she throws her Arc Barrier onto the girl with the Bo Staff. She didn't them personally, but she wanted to help.

"I can do this! I can be a hero!" Melissa told herself. She then charges her hand and activates her Hypercharge. She was able to move a bit faster in this heavy gravity field, and also throw electrical balls towards the man in purple.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:38 am

The man took a step back as she went in with the staff. The gravity in his area would make the thing hard to pick up. He proceeded to pull out a pistol and level it on her. Apparently his own sense of gravity didn't apply to him.

"Sorry missy." He said taking a couple shots, only to have them deflected by the shield that had appeared over the girl.

Hotwire looked over as knocked out another goon with an explosive disk. There was another girl, and she was helping out. Her speed seemed to be able counter some of the gravity effects, but she would still have some slow going. But those balls of lightening... those knocked Gravix off his feet. She was keeping him busy that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:01 am

She landed in a squatting position and looked up at the pistol in his hands about to put up her own force field but some other girl did it for her. She smiled looking over to the girl as she knocked him off his feet. She then lifted up the bo staff like nothing had changed, the girl had paraded around for a long while with a staff with blades bigger and wider than her body for months before, this was nothing any harder than that and things with that had gotten to where it was easy to move it around. She then looked to the girl using her flight to allow her to move her feet better as she ran over to the girl with a smile on her face hand held her hand out towards the man as it glowed. "Charge up and fire at the same time with me okay?" She said hoping the two attacks would merge making a super strong energy blast with electric damage.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:45 pm

The girl she shielded came towards her. She had a smile and Melissa smiled back and nodded. "Sure!" Melissa Hypercharged again, and with the help of this girl, she held her hand out firing as soon as there other girl fired as well. "I'm ready when you are!" Melissa said focusing back onto the purple man.

She finally was helping. She giggled inside. Her heart was getting a feeling of love for this. The next step was to be called by her name, "Lute."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:55 pm

The man was knocked back again. But he still wasn't down. Adapting to extreme gravity had granted this man enhanced durability. He stood up and looked to the ceiling.

"Enough. Time to bring down the house." he said as he popped a vial and drank the contents. His eyes burned red, as the tiles on the ceiling would creak and groan, before the ceiling above the two girls would give way.

Hotwire was still taking down the last of his goons. He was almost there, but he was distracted by the crumbling roof. Before he could even yell out, he felt a hard object smack against his head. The whole world began to spin as hotwire fought to compose himself. One of those goons was swatting a billy club against the palm of his hand. He must have gotten it from one of those rent-a-cops.

"Ow..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Jenny was glad this girl was so willing to help she held her arm close to the girls her eyes glowing bright blue as they aimed at them man. She saw the ceiling come down and grinned as she shouted "Now!" Right before the ceiling tiles landed on them while the man was focused on making them fall on the two girls they fired off their blasted that shot quickly at the man. Since the blasts were energy and electricity they weren't effected by the gravity he had at all. The lighting cracked all over her energy blast both of them at full power.

As the dust cleared the pile of rubble would expand and fall off a growing force field Jenny's arm now up in the air keeping the force field up. 'Heheh bubble buddies!" Jenny said glancing to the girl joking around about the fact they both could make force fields though the other girls were more advanced than jenny's since she didn't have to be in the center of hers in order to make them. She then quickly looking back to the man not wanted to look away from him for long.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:49 pm

"Heheh bubble buddies!" The girl said with a smile. Melissa grinned and then focused on the man.
"I'll speed you up and make sure you get a hit! Here you go!" Melissa grabbed the girls hand and Hypercharged her. The girl was surging with electricity giving her double the movement speed and electrical damage on hit. However, since she placed this on her, Melissa fell to the ground due to the gravity. "Don't worry about me! I'll keep you covered!" Melissa continued placing an Arc Barrier around the girl. She liked this girl, and then she noticed the red hair boy that made his initial appearance. He had a young determined look that made Melissa heart skip a beat. Melissa soon saw him get hit really hard on the head. While keeping her Arc Barrier on the girl she then puts another around the boy to prevent any more damage coming from them. This left Melissa very vulnerable in the open.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:54 pm

The man was thrown back into the wall, as he reeled away and toward the girls, he stumbled a bit. "You... have no idea... who... you're... dealing... with." He muttered. He reached to his side and grabbed a flask, larger than the vials. He took a large gulp, and his eyes burned green. A wave flashed out, and as it passed things, they would get lifted into the air, like... gravity had been turned off.

The goons advanced on hotwire again, only to be lifted into the air. Before hotwire could celecrate, he too was lifted off his feet. He grabbed his grapple and shot it to a decoration on the opposing wall. By this point, on of the goons had made his way to a fixed point as well, and used it as a kick off point. He sailed at hotwire, only to get a nice taser to the stomach. He groaned as he fell away from hotwire, unconscious, and floating mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:21 am

Jenny was hit by the wave starting to float. "Huh would you look at that? No gravity....." she crossed her legs in a sitting position closing her eyes rubbing her chin before grinning opening them looking at him. "Let's see how little I care!" she said before starting to fly towards him her eyes glowing so bright they were totally light blue. 'He with standed the other attacked easily so I guess hes not in danger if I do this...' "Bubble buddy combo in 3. 2, 1!" she shouted so the other girl if she wanted to could shoot out electricity at her blast to do anther combo as she shot off a stream of a full powered eye blast.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Melissa started to float and tried to get herself oriented. She heard the girl yell to her about another combination and she proceeded to Hypercharge herself and fired a blast of electricity along with the girl. After getting used to floating around she continued to support the two with Arc Barriers and Hypercharging herself when needed.

"Good work!" She said after they fired their combined blast of energy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Hotwire managed to throw a disc through the air and control it's arc with his powers, taking out the remaining two thugs, who had managed to get to each other, but were currently floating helplessly in midair. Now about their leader.

Looks like he was done. That last blast did him in. All of a sudden, the gravity would start to work again. Hotwire was currently floating away from his spot, and managed to grab onto it before falling. So he was more-so hanging from the fixture. And well, he was pretty high up.

"Uh... Shadow? Little help here?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Jenny when it hit him smiled brightly when he was down for the count and quickly made a U turn over toher bubble buddy and caught her just as the gravity kicked back in and landed with her in her arms and slowly set her down."Nice work I'm-" she heard Hotwire and looked up to him as a water droplet went down the back of her head. "Dude I told you to start calling me Energy Warrior or at least just Energy again not Shadow Knight or any variation of that...." she then sighed and flew slowly up to him and picked him up bridal style and floated back down to the ground setting him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an ordinary girl [Open]   Just an ordinary girl [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an ordinary girl [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next