Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:24 am

The demon caught Jemmy's body? Strange. Who was she, and why did she care about the Lord of Chaos? She obviously thought that Jemmy was dead, and promised to put Blackguard in the same situation. The girl underwent some sort of transformation. Her hair turned orange, and she suddenly started manipulating water.

A thin, focused needle of water hit Blackguard, piercing his armor and going all the way through. Blackguard stumbled back. The half-demon had actually hurt him. She was fighting with abandon, giving it her all just to destroy him. It was possible she would make good on her promise.

A giant ball of water collided with the stumbling Blackguard, knocking him to the ground from the force. As the water drained away, he looked up to see Miley approaching. It was at a time like this when one would be expected to beg for mercy, and he did, but not from Miley.

"Shivering Jemmy, Lord of Chaos, save me!"

Shivering Jemmy suddenly appeared, levitating two feet in front of Miley. Notably, her head was once again attached to her body. There was no scar, no blood, no sign that she had ever been harmed. A big-lipped frown was directed at Miley, and she crossed her arms. "And just why are you beating up this poor knight?"

Blackguard decided to answer for her. "I'm sorry, your highness. I was trying to defend you, but she was too strong. Be careful, please. She has demon blood. She will try to deceive you, as she did me."

Jemmy's eyebrows raised. "Oh really? Well don't worry, little knight. I won't allow her to hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 am

she froze when she saw Jemmy and looked to her smiling brightly totally ignoring the guard now. "Jemmy thank god you're okay I thought you were dead when he cut your head off!" She ran up to her to hug her tears streaming down her face again from happiness that one of her closest friends were okay and alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:38 am

Jemmy did not move, but allowed Miley to hug her. Her words sure sounded like the orange-haired girl liked her. But what was she talking about? Who had cut her head off? Blackguard had said this demon was deceitful. Maybe she was just trying to trick Jemmy. After all, Jemmy had seen her hurting the poor knight with her own eyes.

"Well, you have no reason to worry," Jemmy said. A steel spear appeared, levitating in the air behind Miley. Jemmy manipulated it with her mind, aiming the tip at Miley's spine. "Nothing can hurt me." The spear came flying at Miley, intending to impale her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:52 am

Miley hugged her close crying into her shoulder but then she started to pull away to talk to her but noticed the spear and started to move away but was in paled on her side missing her spine by a few inches. She unlike most didn't fall though she gasped in pain though trembling a little as she looked up to Jemmy looking hurt and betrayed. "Why.... I.... I was trying to save you from that man over there... then he cut your head off before i could save you after he broke free of the rocks we made together to in prison him... look there's still chunks on the ground..."

She held her hand out to some water and moved her hand to the spear as she snapped her fingers the water cutting the spear and she used her tail to yank the other half off shouting but held her hand where she had been hurt. "please... were friends Jemmy.... don't tell me you forgot about me again already.... I can't lose you... I don't want to lose one of my closest friends because of some ass%#!$..." She said crying the thought of losing jemmy as a friend clearly hurting her focusing more on jemmy than her injury that was bleeding a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 am

Hmm, this demon girl really had a lot to say. Jemmy listened to her words. Was this girl one of her friends?

"Don't listen to her, your highness. She hit you hard on the head to erase your memories." He stood up and walked over to the Lord of Chaos. "But I have some medicine, back at our castle, that will make you remember everything." He held out a gauntlet covered hand, waiting for her to take it.

Who was telling the truth? Jemmy wished that she could read minds. Miley could be lying, but so could Blackguard. After 'dying,' Jemmy's had lost all of her memories. She had no reason to trust one party over the other.

"Well, if you are my friend, then I'm sorry for hurting you." She looked at Blackguard, suspicious, intentionally deciding not to take his hand. "If you really are my servant, then you have nothing to fear. But I'll have to decide for myself...after you give me that medicine."

"Very good." Blackguard stabbed his sword into the air and created a portal, big enough to walk through. He waited for Jemmy to walk through, but the Lord of Chaos looked at Miley, concerned.

"What about her? She's hurt, and it was my fault."

"She was trying to harm you, your majesty."

"An impossible task, and I think she has learned her lesson. Take her to a doctor. I won't go anywhere before she's in good hands. If she attacks you, however, you have the right to defend yourself."

Blackguard hesitated. "Very well." He attempted to scoop up Miley with care, meanwhile redirecting the portal he had made to lead to Jump City Hospital.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 am

She gave a weak nod to her falling to one knee "It's okay... I can understand you believing someone in uniform than just to you to you, some random girl you can't remember..." She slowly pulled off her jacket then as they talked about her rolling it so that the sleeves were out and the center part was rolled up around its self to make a large padding. She then went he tried to scoop her up glared at him.

"I know the truth you can not lie to me. I will not kill you nor attack unless you give me reason to. Now I would like to request that you stay the #%!$ away from me..." She said in a cold tone tieing the jacket around her self to slow the bleeding and looked to Jemmy as she forced herself to stand. "Please, let me go with you Jemmy I don't trust him. I don't want you getting attacked and being all alone. Please let me go with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Miley wasn't going to accept Blackguard's help. That was fine with him. He didn't want to help her anyway. He looked to Jemmy for instruction.

"If she doesn't want your help, then there's nothing we can do." Jemmy turned to face the portal, but stopped short when she heard Miley's next words. She was concerned that Blackguard would attack Jemmy once they were alone? Whatever the situation, Jemmy wanted to think that she could defend herself. But Miley had a good point. Jemmy didn't know where this portal led. She didn't know anything.

"You're in no condition to travel, and I do admit that is my fault." Jemmy sat down on an imaginary chair, hovering in the air. She waved dismissively at Blackguard. "Go, retrieve this medicine and bring it back to me."

Blackguard hesitated. "I can't do that, your highness. You must go with me to get the medicine."

"Why?" This was a test, and Blackguard failed it. He had to pause to think, to come up with an excuse. Had a valid reason existed, he should have been able to provide it at the drop of a hat.

Blackguard could see in Jemmy's expression that she had lost faith in him. What should he do now? Continue to try to trick her? Or should he just kill her again to start over? He decided on the second option. Rushing forward, he brought his sword up, intending to behead the Lord of Chaos a second time.

Jemmy sighed.

A flying car rammed into Blackguard, blindsiding him and slamming him into a brick wall. His armored body slumped over, momentarily unconscious. The flaming portal dissipated, leaving the street suddenly very quiet.

Jemmy floated over to Miley. She had to test this girl, too. Just because Blackguard was a liar didn't mean that Miley was a saint. But what could she ask the demon? Without any memories, Jemmy couldn't ask a question that only she knew the answer to. She would have to judge the truthfulness of the story by the way it was told, and how quickly it was told.

"Quickly, without thinking, tell me the story of how we became friends and about the hat guy who was trying to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Miley shook her head "I've traveled in worse conditions I'm not going to let this wound stop me from protecting you...." She said with a determined and protective look in her eyes ones that one could rarely be able to fake. She quickly took a few steps forward aiming her hand at some water about to attack the guard as he went to attack Jemmy but Jemmy beat her too it. She fell to one knee as she saw him go un concision and she sighed a bit in relief finally a moment to relax.

Jemmy then told her to tell her the story of how they met and that was an easy tale to tell so it didn't change the time to relax at all. She panted a bit but easily without a second thought started to talk telling her everything that she could remember and all she knew about the situation they had been in together but didn't stop there nor did she once had to stop and think about hat happened. it happening a year ago didn't change a thing since she had thought about that and jemmy and the others the whole time she was gone so it was still fresh in her mind. She then also without any second thoughts told her about her arrival in the city after having left for about a year and all events leading up to this moment. When she was done she panted a bit her jacket by now starting to get a bit damp from blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Miley threw herself into the story, providing specific details and dropping names. The whole thing sounded awfully confusing to Jemmy. There was actually a man named 'The Hat' and a woman named 'Bow?' There was a Tower in the shape of a T? Still, this definitely wasn't something you could just make up on the spot, no matter how deceitful you were.

Miley would have kept going until she died, but Jemmy held up a hand. "Okay, I believe you. I'm really sorry about hurting you so bad, and I hope you can forgive me. Right now, though, we need to get you better. I mean, you've lost like...a hundred gallons of blood."

The car that had rammed into Blackguard backed up. The door opened just a few feet away from Miley, and Jemmy gestured for her to get in. "I'll drive. I don't know where anything is, so you'll have to give directions to the nearest holy man, healer, or doctor. Anyone who can make you better. I don't want you to die, Miley."

If Miley got in, Jemmy would get in the driver's seat. The car would then rise through the air, to avoid traffic, and fly through the skies of Jump City, going wherever Miley said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:58 pm

She smiled softly and weakly to her "I-it's okay... Like I said I understand... I forgive you..." She slowly climbed in the car and laid back in the seat nodded slightly to her but laughed a little with a small smiled as she used her tail to close the door. "Don't worry I didn't fight to say alive for 17 years to die now..." She said as she gave her directions there fighting to stay awake as she held her jacket to her wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Oh good. Miley wasn't going to be angry at her for this. So, the demon was 17. It would be a real shame for someone so young to die. Jemmy willed the car to fly as fast as she could make it. She didn't want to be responsible for killing her friend, the only friend she had at the moment.

They arrived at the hospital, and Jemmy landed the car gently right next to the emergency room door. "Don't worry about the cost. I'll pay it. Trust me, it won't be a problem." Jemmy opened the door for Miley, and took her hand, helping her towards the hospital. Doctors and nurses clad in white came running to help.

Hours later, Miley would wake up, still alive. A doctor came in shortly to test her vitals. "You're lucky your friend brought you in. Another minute and you might not be here, even considering your...unique physiology. Don't worry, I'm not going to reveal your secret identity or anything."

The doctor pulled out a solid gold coin, one of many that the Lord of Chaos had provided as payment. "Shivering Jemmy paid for your treatment. She waited here for you to get better, but left after 5 minutes. I don't think she likes being stuck in one place. I'm not sure what to make of her, but you should be careful. Anybody who calls themselves a Lord of Chaos can't be right in the head."

OOC: The end. Great thread!

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Miley smiled and tried to thank her but now was too weak she followed her in but as soon as the doctors came she passed out. She she woke up she slowly sat up not allowing anyone to stop her as she changed herself back into her human form. "You couldn't even if you tried since I don't have one..." She said as she took the things out of her arm she really had a hard time trusting others usually and now that she was stable and not bleeding out she refused to stay any longer than she needed to especially if Jemmy left.

She got up grabbing her clothes that were now washed and changed right there not caring that he saw, the man had to change her into this dumb gown anyways so he already saw her in this fashion anyways right? She then looked to him with a cold expression and tone. "She's better than I ever was and if you say such filth about one of my friends again I will make you regret it." She as she left the room grabbing her gym bag muttered. "Damn unrespectful human...."

END

((ooc: wonderful thread, hope to do another one with you again soon ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)   The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return To Jump City (Dar/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2