Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Vote_lcapTruck Robbery  - Page 2 Voting_barTruck Robbery  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Vote_lcapTruck Robbery  - Page 2 Voting_barTruck Robbery  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Truck Robbery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Lance looks at Sage and then points out to where the mountains are in his way saying he is from out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Dan would just stand there eyeing up Lance, man this dude doesn't like speaking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:00 pm

"Alright so we have Superman's little brother and an earth wielding traveler...I dig it. So here's what were gonna do boys, I have this one communicator. I want to make you both Honorary Titans for what you did here today and so I can keep track of you. Can't just ahve random meta-humans running around in the city haha. One of you will take the com. and the other one will come with me to get one from the tower. silent I'm guessing you'll be using it as more of a radio, all you gotta do is when we call for herlp if you're in the area come help us out and when you're in trouble just press the button on the top and well know you need help."

Sage would demonstrate to Lance how it works, before looking to both of them as if to say. Who's coming with me and who's going on their way.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:04 pm

"Okay, one, I'm not Superman's little brother, not even from the same planet. But I've got nowhere else to go so I'm sure Johnny No-talk over there wouldn't mind me going with you." Dan looks over to Lance to see if he has any objections. "See, no objections"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:13 pm

"Ok, ok I get it my bad, but ya if you don't have a place to stay we have guest rooms at the tower for you. What about you Rocky, you need a place to crash too?"

Sage would hand the Communicator to Lance just in case he wasn't interested, because it's not like he was going to get an explanation out of him as to why.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Lance thinks about it, but he decides to go back to his cave in the mountains. He shakes his head no to Sage's question and waits for their response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:36 pm

"Alright then Rocko, well catch you later then. Try not to cause too many earthquakes."

Sage would then shake the guys hand and walk off in the other direction with Dan following.

"Now Wonderboy, what did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm

"I didn't, but it's Dan Yat anyway, and yours?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Lance looks as they walk away. He then looks at the communicator that he was given to him and turns in his own direction. He starts to make his way back to his cave to rest for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 am

"Well Dan I did, and the name's Sage. Now I know this isn't krypton or wherever you're from. But, hopefully we become a sort of family for you, while you're here on Earth."

As JaK said this he would look up tot he skies, just envisioning Dan's home planet up there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 am

"Well JaK I'm getting along with you better than I get along with my actual family so it's all good so far"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:36 pm

"Haha, just wait till you meet the rest of the Team. My own brother isn't as chummy as I am."

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truck Robbery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2