Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Truck Robbery  Vote_lcapTruck Robbery  Voting_barTruck Robbery  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Truck Robbery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Open To: One other person at most.
Characters Appearing: Stone and Sage
Summary: You know, it is just about rush hour time. When everyone is on the streets trying to rush home and whatnot. Two guys somehow managed to steal a Money Transporter Armored truck. (Whatever they are really called)
Time: 5 o'clockish P.M.

The time had struck 5 and people were getting out of work and getting stuck in traffic. All you hear throughout the city is the sound of hours honking and people screaming at each other. A slight pause then comes upon the town as you hear police sirens go off. Two men had hijacked a Armored truck that was transporting money to a bank. The men were deemed dangerous and deadly because they had firearms with them. Luckily Lance had decided to explore the streets today because the truck with the cops behind it passed by him a a high speed. Lance had lifted a piece of the ground from underneath him and used it to fly around on top of the rock. He chased the truck from the sky trying to catch up to them. He launches a piece of the rock at the truck and it hits the windshield, cracking it. They realize that Lance is above them and they start shooting at him. Lance at this point isn't sure how he can get close to the truck.
Back to top Go down

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Just then Sage would leap in front of the bullets off a near by building and land on the front side of the car. He had heard the distress signal and decided to do what he does best, beat the crud out of armed robbers. As he flew down towards the vehicle, it could be seen he was wearing a concrete armor such as the kind located on the roof tops of big city apartment structures. The bullets hitting Sage's skin and just getting lodged into his cement like body structure, as he landed on the vehicle he would would look up at the robbers.

"Oooh, you guys are in trouble now. Now you gotta deal with Titans and this guy."

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  275-5

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

"Hm, I wonder who this guy is. He looks like I can trust him only for now."

Lance looked at the concrete person, Sage, on the vehicle. The men in the truck don't know who they should be shooting at, who is more dangerous. They of course aim their attention at Sage and this give Lance some time to go and get ahead of the truck. Lance lands on the ground in the path that the truck is coming. He looks at the truck as he makes one sharp spike come up from the ground in a slanted position to stop the truck from going any farther.
Back to top Go down

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 pm

As the truck comes to a very abrupt stop, JaK's heavy body frame causes him to lose his footing and fall off the truck landing on the sidewalk.

"UGH! Hey, watch it buddy...Uh Oh!!"

As Sage sat up after falling he notices one of the men open the door to the truck and pull out an rocket launcher; before exclaiming this was supposed to be for the cops, but it'll do fine for a Titan too.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:35 pm

As the rocket flies towards JaK it is redirected up into the sky by an unknown figure who punched it up so that the explosion doesn't damage the city. "So what is happening here then?". The Daxamite known as Dan Yat would ask as he landed on the ground

OT: Had to punch it up to make sure I beat you to a reply lol
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  275-5

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Lance would walk over to sage to see if he was okay from what happened not sure who either the people are. He looks at them both cautiously at the same time. The criminals aren't sure what to make of the situation they are in.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Dan would look around at Lance. "Mind filling me in on what is happening, I ony just got here"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  275-5

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Lance just looks at him for a couple of seconds until he notices that the robbers were about to try and get away. He stomps on the ground sending a crack to where the criminals are and they slip into it causing them to be trapped, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Dan sees what Lance just did "Woah, that's a cool power"

OT: Jak had to go off for a while
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  275-5

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

OT: Okay it's cool.

Lance looks at Dan not sure what to say. He doesn't even know if he is going to trust this person or not. He just nods his head slightly only acknowledging Dan's comment.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Dan would just stand there and rub his chin, wondering it this person could actually talk. He was trying to think of ways he could make him talk
Back to top Go down

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Sage would cover up as the rocket came towards him, expecting extreme pain to follow. When all of a sudden, he would hear a boom and then see a dude with a beanie and dreadlocks standing over him...

"Erm, super strength I'm guessing?"

Then he would see the two roobers make a run from it, not daring to deal with three metahumans and instead get caught in a crack for their troubles.

"I'm guessing rocky over here doesn't speak...Ya know, the strong silent type."

Sage would then stand up and dispel his own rock like exterior.

"And you must be the strong super fast type, because I swear I didn't even see you come out of no where to block that missile. The name Sage, JaK Sage. Leader of Teen Titans East division and I gotta thank both of you for the help."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Truck Robbery  275-5

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Lance looks as Sage thanks them for the help.

(Mind)
"Maybe he isn't that bad after all. I guess time will tell."

Lance sticks his hand out to shake to show a sign of gratitude and respect for both Sage and Dan.
Back to top Go down

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 am

"So um, where are you guys from? I know you don't talk Rocky, but are you from here?"

JaK would speak slowly to Lance as he said this and point at the ground to represent Jump City.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:49 am

Dan would turn to face Sage. "I'm sure you can tell that I'm not from around here, and to answer your earlier question yes, super strength and super speed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truck Robbery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truck Robbery    Truck Robbery  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truck Robbery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next