Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Vote_lcapMedical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Voting_barMedical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Vote_lcapMedical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Voting_barMedical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo)   Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:28 am

Every time one looked out into the city, one could see more people were being slaughtered and more homes and businesses destroyed. Thousands of lives were being destroyed and torn apart, not just by the damage but by the death tolls as well. It was something Kardus had grown tired of seeing.

After a decision not lightly made, the colored alien stranger known only as Kardus made preparations to have a section of his home set up as a place of relief and refuge for the entirety of the city. Once everything was ready and in place, an announcement was made that the center of the current relief site. Having gotten the attention of a few reporters and the assistance of Dean industries in creating a proper setting, the black figure took a stand in Titans stadium to addressed the masses.

"As the war against the Russian army progresses, Jump City continues to take heavier and heavier tolls. The city is gradually being reduced to rubble. Titans Tower, the schools, the bridge; anything the Russians can gain an advantage by destroying is being attacked daily. Among theses are your hospitals, which, under the constant sieges of the Russian forces, have been left crippled, overworked, and insufficient to continue providing medical support to the ever growing number of injured, sick, and homeless. For the past few weeks I have worked in the haven set up at Titans stadium to help those I can, yet I watch the number of dead and dying as a result of the war growing every day; and I grow tired of it."

"After careful consideration, I have decided to pool my own resources into providing sufficient care and shelter to those victimized by the actions of both Russia and California, since I understand was their registration process that gave the motivation for this war. To do this I am opening up a shelter that I have prepared ahead of time. To prevent Russian forces from bombarding it as they would no doubt like to, it's location shall remain undisclosed. Access to this refuge will be provided by wormhole portals that will be set up around the city. Anyone wanting to find one of these simply needs to look for a black and green egg-shaped structure with a flat side. Anyone that enters will be provided with protection, medical care, and if needed, temporary housing."

"My goal in doing this is to provide Jump City with the support it needs not only to survive the war but to recover afterwards. The destruction of a city full of blessed and talented individuals is something that I would hate to see happen, and if at all possible, I intend to make sure that Jump city, or at least it's people, survive."

And with that closing statement, two black structures to the left and right of the stage, both covered in green cracks with a single flat side facing the crowd, sparked to life and warped open to reveal a mystic chamber of some sorts. The crowds stood in awe and cameras flashed. Both portals were left open for reporters, photographers, and anyone who wished to see for themselves. "Athera Emergency Care is now open."
Back to top Go down

Medical Health Is Going Back Up (Solo)
Page 1 of 1