Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Voting_barPacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Voting_barPacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:46 am

Malan'tai had been nearby enjoying a coffee but the noise... oh the noise. He sighed and walked out to the street to see what was going on. "Oh it's another giant monster... well I suppose I could help it's not like we have any worth while protectors any more." The man focused on his force field and flew off toward them. He zipped down and snatched a megaphone from a cowering officer. "Attention would be heroes, withdraw to form a line what is needed is a plan. You're going to have a better chance drinking an ocean alone." It was clear from his voice he was annoyed.

He raised a hand aimed carefully for the beasts eye and fired off a bolt of energy attempting to rip a massive hole into one of it's eyes. The end of the beam was the size of an ion once it struck it'd stop and the following energy would force it to expand to three feet in diameter, well that was the plan, if it's eye could withstand more than 20 tons of force. If it could.. well they'd need something far better than a good plan. "Heroes to me!" he yelled into the microphone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 pm

The creature roared angrily as the bolts kept hitting it's face. However, it closed it's eyes to avoid further damage to it's eyes. It opened it's mouth to charge another beam and was struck by a aberrant beam to another eye as it aimed to vaporize everything in sight from Mal.

The monster's attack was halted for a minute as it began clawing at it's own body to remove the creature's attacking it. Like a dog trying to remove fleas. None of the attacks were having any luck at digging into it's hide yet, but they were annoying the monster who feverishly scratched at the snake, lion, etc. that were hacking away at it. This distraction was perfect for Hotwire.

The tank's beam attacks(s) knocked the creature backwards into the water again and away from the shore, but it also seemed to have another affect. The creature looked like it was about to throw up and then did just that. It barfed what looked to be about 200 eggs into the sea water. Then out of the ocean rose a bunch of lizard creatures, about the size of a man. 150 of them headed for the shoreline, to melee attack the forces protecting the beach and 50 more climbed up the creatures body to do battle with the animated toys that were trying to damage their mother. Meanwhile, the creature poised it's tail like a scorpion and savagely began attacking all the ships and planes in the area that Jump City had sent to attack it.

Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Lizard_man_by_atomiccircus-d5b1n3q

The planes fell out the sky after having their wings cut off and the ships were sliced in half, blowing up mere moments later in bright plumes of light. The monstrosity roared as did all it's hatchlings who were approaching the tanks at shore.

(The creatures are easily killable, but will easily killl a man as well)
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:18 pm

It seemed the monster didn't like getting attacked this much.  Served him right, though.  Michael looked like he was about to be shot at again, before getting hit by something else.  Near-death experience avoided!  After that, Michael watched as several creatures started climbing up onto the monster.  "Because that's a REALLY smart thing to be doing to a monster being shot at..."  He supposed that as long as they were careful, they'd be fine.  There wasn't much Michael could or was going to do about it.  

He watched as the beast got knocked back into the sea by some kind of giant cannon, then looked down at the man yelling through the microphone.  He turned his mound to glide down, landing a few yards behind him.  As he watched, Michael spoke; "First off...I'm not a hero; nor do I want to be one.  I don't know who told you that but it isn't true."  He pointed to the sea monster.  "All I know is that thing is killing a lot of people and making a huge mess, and that I want it to...stop.  Aw crap, what is that?" Michael said, looking and pointing to the eggs being spewed out and hatching into lizard-men.  "Please tell me this didn't just get worse..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Maddie sat watching as the creature was knocked back away from the shore as it was scratching trying to get at her toys who just seemed to annoy the thing. Lucky they saw the blast coming and where able to get off in time. Maddie let a loud, "EWW!" as the monster barfed out eggs that quickly hatched and began to scale their mother to get at her toys. Maddie quickly rushed forward not really caring about the danger she was most likely putting her self in harms way as she brought her toy bow and the arrows back out and began to fire at the smaller lizards as she quickly made her way over to Mal though most would miss their intended target and most likely if they hit be in poor spots that would only hinder the creatures slightly.

Lady lion growled and leaped at the nearest mini lizard hoping to end it's life quickly as she knew that sooner or later with that they would be swarmed and end up killed and if magi died at this height she would break as she was a porcelain doll. Snake cursed as he noticed that the monster had puked hatch lings and said hatch lings where coming up their mother to get him and his companions off her. Snake quickly slithered up one of the creatures spines to keep the number of the little monsters from over whelming him while he held Maddie's swords at the ready.

Magi cursed as this was not good as she was the closet to the ground she was the closet to be attacked luckily she had a way to fight with three weapons at once she curled her rabbit ears around her baton and the hilt of her dagger. As the lizards would come close to Magi she would swing the ax   to at anyone of the lizards that got near if any leaped at her she would use her ears to swat at them either with her baton or knife. However she knew that she would only be able to do this for  a short period of time and would most likely  get hurt before she would be able to jump off the monster she stood on.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:35 pm

This was bad. Very, very, intensely bad. William watched as the colossal beast first surfaced from the water, and was now rushing along the streets to get near. He carried a briefcase; inside was something that could potentially be a big help against this monster. An experimental drug created by William's scientists, it was designed so William could take on huge threats like this one. He just didn't know if it worked properly.

He also didn't know if he'd be alive after using it or not. But he had to try. Nearing the shore, he spotted Malan'tai, who was shouting for heroes to get together to formulate a plan. William ran over.

"I think I have something that can possibly take it down."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:53 pm

A girl came up to hotwire and offered to help, only to run off again. Before he could even process that, the lizards began to come ashore. He sighed. "We're going to need a bigger boat." before reaching for his communicator.

"Any titans come in. We have a godzilla wannabe trashing the coast... and he's reproducing. This. Is. Urgent. All titans who can hear this transmission, please proceed to the jump coast. Trust me... you can't miss it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:04 pm

The Lizard men were attacking the coastline, tearing through police barricades with alarming force and speed. They were about to reach some pedestrians when suddenly. "ROAR OF THE ARCTIC WIND!" The three lizards were flash frozen just before reaching the people by a wave of sheer frost.

Spoiler:

Afterwards Kale could be seen approaching the tank, his fangs showing as his scarf blew in the wind. "I'm already here." Kale said standing next to Hotwire, just itching to attack. "Tell me something Hotwire," The Titan said as he approached a few more that were nearing the tank now. "Can I kill them!?"

Regardless the answer, Brave roared back at the hissing lizard creatures and formed ice claws on his hands and boots as he lunged at the five hatchlings.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Kane heard an annoyed sounding man calling to the heroes for them to group together to form a plan. He looked around to see where the man is coming from Heroes to me? Sounds like I'm being called for! he kicked off against the air so that he went in the direction of the man, landing right next to the man.

He turned to the man and looked him in the eyes I was thinking that we needed a plan anyway, what have you got? He heard a commotion and looked to the beach, seeing the giant lizard's huge army of man sized babies. Another hero came in saying he had something that could take it out Spit it out!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am

Malan'tai watched the army and raised an arm firing bolts of energy into the crowd charging toward the city he was intending to kill them before they got out. "Quickly, tell me your abilities so I can work with it. And please share whatever makes you special boy." he said looking over William

Malan'tai had the brains to make a plan but not the brawn to really do much himself he was going to rely on these to be his soldiers. A couple hadn't come but he wasn't in a situation where he had the minority. This was good he could use these to increase the effectiveness of his forces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:28 am

This was a slaughter - for both sides. The lizard humanoids, were fast, ruthless, and had an apex-predator mentality. They went for kill blows with each strike, and ganged up on any armored opponents until they found the weakness and destroyed it.

Cops, National Guard, Kale and the other metahumans alike were able to keep the lizards at the shoreline for now, and had killed about 14 of them and subdued 6. However, the amount of losses from non-powered beings was rising. The police were going to retreat from the shoreline and handle crowd control and get reinforcements, leaving just the super powered beings and anyone with the fortitude to face down 80 killer lizard-men.

Meanwhile, the army of creatures on their mother continued to attack the toys on the giant's body, but the toys defended well and killed 5 to 10 quickly. Then suddenly the monstrosity howled. It was as if this noise was a command, because all the lizard men on the mom suddenly dug into their mother's skin and braced themselves.

That's when it happened.

The large monster charged forward and lunged! Who knew it could even jump!? It flew a distance of four miles from the shorline inland and landed on a busy street, sending cars flying through the air and then released a tyrannic roar signaling that it was now in it's desired location. The mass populace.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:34 pm

William was about to answer Malan'tai, but the monster was inland now. He covered his ears from the sound of its roar, quickly recuperating. If there was ever a time to act, it was now. He glanced back to Malan'tai. "I'm sorry, but if I don't act now, a lot more people could be hurt." Without any more explanation, he charged off in the direction of the monster.

On the way, William had opened the suitcase. Inside, a single syringe filled with a translucent yellow liquid. Grabbing it and tossing the case aside, William was about to jam it into his own neck. He stopped and stared up at the monster. What if the formula didn't work? What if it killed him instead of doing anything? And if it didn't kill him, to what degree would it work? It might get him to the right size, and if it did would he be able to control Colossus? Would he be too big to move, or will Colossus go completely feral?

William grunted. This was no time to be having second thoughts. He'd come to this city for a reason; to find a place to fit in, and more importantly to protect the innocents from any threat he could oppose. He might very well be the one who could take this threat head on- so he had to take this chance. Without another thought, he injected the liquid into his neck.

William dropped the syringe. Lord did it hurt. He fell to his knees in pain, his eyes shut tight. His hands fell to his sides. "Dammit, get up.." he told himself. Slowly he stood. He lifted his hand to his mouth, jaws opening to bite down. His teeth clamped down hard.

Instantly, the sky was lit up by a massive lightning storm. Arcs of green and red laced through the clouds, before a truly gigantic swirl of red and green lightning shot down into the Earth where William stood. It expanded, a swirling ball of red and green maelstrom, turning into a gargantuan cloud of white steam. Half a minute passed, before finally something was coming out of the cloud.

If anyone had seen Colossus before, what they were seeing now was truly a titanic being. Two hundred feet tall to match the pacific monster, humanoid in shape. It was partially skinless, muscle showing in parts. It had pointed ears, bright blue eyes and shaggy black hair.

Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Willia11

It seemed to stand there a few moments, before walking, then running to the monster. Colossus crushed some cars, but at this size, it was hard to be careful. He let out a truly massive roar, besting the monster's by a large degree. He roared as if to say, This is my home, now get out of it.

Colossus swung his massive fist, bringing it straight down onto the monster's skull. Whether this hit or not, he would also go for a kick to its legs.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Kale. Right on time. In order to fight these lizards, they could use a little Draconic touch. He nodded to kale and jabbed a thumb towards the advancing hordes of lizards. "Go nuts." He said knowingly. Oh boy were those beasties in for it. Hotwire shot off a few more lazer strikes, clearing a few swaths of the advances out of the way.

Then the sky was rent asunder, as if the gods themselves wished to help out. And maybe that's what was going on, as Hotwire's scans couldn't find any probable cause to the lightening volley that just came down. Even his opponents were in a daze. Then, as if to prove the gods on earth theory, a giant man towered from where the lightening struck. He looked like an anatomical model from one of Hotwire's old bio papers. Only stranger.

He had heard reports of this giant appearing in Jump before, and even saw it once himself during the Zydon invasion. This probably wasn't a god then. but even so, a battle of giants, right in downtown jump. This was going to be a big one.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Kane was just about to listen to the strange man's plan, when an ear splitting roar filled the sky. Kane looked at the giant beast and his eyes widened in surprise and fear at what he saw, the monster had jumped several miles through the air and was now in the middle of mass populace, this was really really bad.

Kane turned back to the stranger Hey! Do you still have a plan!?! Tell it to me fast and I'll see if I can get him to cooperate! he would listen to Malanti's plan, if he had one, but he would very obviously be panicky and on edge.

As soon as Malanti was finished, or if he told Kane that he didn't have a plan, Kane would thank him for helping, or for trying, and kick off against the ground, shooting into the air and he would then kicked off on mid-air and kept on speeding towards the giant beast.

On the way to the beast, he saw a thunder storm that appeared out of nowhere, which was strange, because just a minute ago the weather was lovely, if you ignored the giant lizard. All of a sudden, a giant appeared, he was no ordinary giant however, he didn't have skin... but still had hair... Kane wasn't even going to ask.

Kane decided to shake off all this talk about being impressed or intimidated, he was here for a reason. If Malanti had a plan then Kane would go over to the giants shoulder, who he supposed was the guy from before and this was his idea, and would tell him the plan. If he wasn't the guy from before then this would be really awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Hotwire gave him the go ahead. Kale roared as five lizards tried to split in different directions chasing humans. "I won't let you! Frost-blade Wing Slash!" Kale said as he crossed his arms over his chest in an X-formation and ran towards the group of lizards and sliced through the group with shards of ice that had grown from his arms like a set of crystaline wings and then stomped his foot, creating an ice slide to the other group and slid across it while spinning. Upon cutting off and reaching the other group of lizards he repeated the action and sliced through them as well while yelling as blood and guts spewed all around him. Kale was a warrior and he was loving the bloodshed...a little too much .
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Malan'tai looked over at Kane and looked at him seriously. "Get them to keep it's mouth open for a minute, if they won't listen to team work I'm going to go inside it." He lifted from the ground flying up above them. He would then just hover there waiting for an opportunity and fly into it's mouth trying to get down into the beast's systems. It may be hard on the outside but nothing has a hard inside.

Once inside he'd try getting into the throat blow a hole in the side of the throat and into the circulatory system. The ancient man could survive this system, it's not like the beast's organs would pose any danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)   Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pacific Titan (OPEN TO ALL...No Seriously Join)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next