Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Vote_lcapSchool's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Voting_barSchool's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Vote_lcapSchool's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Voting_barSchool's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Empty
PostSubject: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 pm

When HIVE took over, Malikai and his family had a variety of emotions, the most prominent ones were fear, anger, and sorrow. Anger that tyrants of the likes of HIVE are now imposing their views on innocent people and that they weren't able to fight HIVE alongside the Titans , sorrow for the lives lost in the battle, and fear for the ones still living and and what the future held.

This needed to be stopped. And that's what Malikai hoped to do.

Even more so now that the school and the residential areas were in the clutches of a sadistic dictator. Some people were scared to come out of their houses, and even if they did it wasn't like they could leave the area, they'd be risking their lives and their freedom, or what little of it they had left. Malikai still decided to go to school, it was a school day, but he doubted parents would deem it safe for their kids, so he didn't expect many students. He was actually looking for a specific class, the B-Team. With the Titans fallen, and possibly scattered, the B team was basically, well, plan B. We should probably try to get our families out of here, it'd be easier as a team.., the white haired boy thought as he lingered around the front door, if little to no one came, he might as well go home...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Isabella had been buried in multiple projects over the weekend, but as a resident of Jump it was impossible to not hear the news. HIVE had taken over. HIVE was well known, especially to those who aspired to be heroes. Isabella wasn't exactly aspiring to be anyones hero, but she figured when she joined the b team it sort of became her business to know these things.
Then being in the residential and high school sections of Jump, she made it her business to know the laws and rules that their new HIVE Overlord decided to enforce. Slavery making a shocking return, forced labor from every household...

Needless to say, she was rather cautious on her way to school. She should have stayed home. She should have skipped... but, if there was any chance of fixing these things before they got out of hand it was the b team.

The Titan's were hurting, and she was sure they'd reappear eventually, but until then Isabella would be determined to do what she could to protect the people that couldn't protect themselves.
So, when she entered the classroom and spotted Malikai, she smiled. "Hello. I think we have a lot to talk about."

"GIR likes talking."

"Shut up, GIR."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 am

14 watched the guarded gate with narrowed eyes and with her long ears lowered. She peeked over a car and watched as what looked like street venders and people who seemed to be being claiming they were wanting to visit the area beyond the gate. She took a deep breath before walking over with an over played confident stride and waited in line for her turn. the men at the gate eyed her and spoke firmly.

"State your business!" She smiled then a her ears perked up. "I'm here to sell my goods beyond the gate like i normally did before the gate went up!" He eyed her looking her up and down. "how old even are you kid?" he asked eyeing her back pack. "I'm 14." she said casually. "14...?" she nodded "and you go around selling thing to people?" She nodded "Look im 14 aka not legally old enough to have a job, how else will i get money to pay for food for my little brother and i?"

She shrugged "I mean there's more shadey ways but do you really want to force a little girl into such things by not letting her sell her goods like a proper citizen?" The man sighed but stood to the side. "Move along" 14 then smiled happily and skipped her way in. As the wondered the area she eyed the slavers and their slaves before potting kids going into a school. Her face lit up seeing it, she hadn't been inside a real school before!

She then got a devious grin before sneaking in with a cluster of other kids. As she looked around she frowned seeing how empty the place was but eventually spotted a room with 2 people inside and walked in. She put on a casual whistle as she made overly sized strides to a desk in the back and sat down like she wasn't a kid who clearly looked like she lived off the streets and was too young to even go to school there.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:25 am

Kyoshi walked into the classroom looking like death itself. The girl had always been pale and looked as if you could break her with one wrong hug, but this was an entirely new level of low. Her eyes were sunken into her face, she had scrapes and bruises up and down her body, and her shoulders hunched as if she had been out in the sun doing manual labor for 10 to 15 hours a day...

Oh wait. That's exactly what had happened.

Her father had immediately taken advantage of slavery by making his daughter his own piece of property. For the past two days, she had been sold to the highest bidders to do their work at the wall along with her own household time. The girl was exhausted, to say the least.

The only break her father agreed to was that she could still attend school. And the only reason he agreed to that was because he thought the HIVE overlords may look favorably upon him for it... for some reason.

So, when she entered the door, the girl didn't even look around, taking the first seat she saw which just happened to be next to Isabella.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Malikai was just about to start thinking against his plan woken Isabella showed up, Right at the nick of time, the teen thought. Malikai greeted Isabella with a grin and the tip of his hat, "Thanks for keeping a squeaky clean attendance record, m'lady, it's very much appreciated" he said, "And yes, there is much to discuss-?" The blancette's attention was caught by the 14 year old that walked into the classroom, "Eh...Hello?..." He said. A homeless kid was something he wasn't expecting to see, but seeing a teen that looked Iike they were on the brink of death was definitely not something he was prepared for, well, not mentally of course. When Kyoshi walked into the classroom, Malikai gasped in horror "Miss, are you alright!? H-hold on.." the teen started digging in his bookbag frantically before pulling out a container of mini orange slices. Malikai usually carried around a snack just for himself, but this time he decided to bring enough for a group just in case, and Kyoshi being one of those cases. He went up to the exhausted Bteamer and offered the fruit to her "Here, I don't know if this'll help much, but it might help with your strength", the ivory haired teen was glad he brought the fruit, he had also packed other emergency items in his bookbag, including a portable first aid, and now he wondered if he'd need to use it, What if students coming here are attacked on the way? I hope I have enough for a situation like that...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:23 am

It seemed like Isabella and Malikai were some of the lucky few in this situation. They were rather unbeaten and still able to stand. Isabella wasn't keen on pointing out the dishevel of her fellow classmates, but when Malikai went to help the girl that looked about dead... that was Kyoshi, wasn't it? They'd met before, briefly. The girl didn't look particularly healthy then, either. Now she looked on the verge of dying where she stood.

Then there was the other girl was disconcerting as well. Isabella didn't quite recognize her. She'd never officially been to a b team class, so there was a chance that the girl belonged here... but there was also a chance she was told to be here to make sure that the beamers were complacent with their new rulers.

Needless to say, she found the situation tense. GIR stood around as casual as possible and the girl had an overwhelming sense of being out of place. With no clue as to what the other people's powers were, she made a mental note that GIR was useless in nearly every situation.

"GIR, can you access the first aid information on the medical chip I installed inside of you the other day?"
"I took that out." GIR announced, proudly opening the latch on the side of it's head to show that every useful chip she put inside the robot was gone.
"...why. Why on Earth would you do that?"

"To make room for candy!" With that, GIR sprinted to the homeless looking girl in the back, 14, and shook his head, sending three suckers sliding across her desk. Isabella just shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Jenny gave an awkward smile and wave to Malkai as he said hello to her and spoke out in a similar fashion. "Hellooooo fellow student!" She then blinked as she saw a new girl coming in. Her ears drooped as she saw her and frowned. She knew that look, that was the look of I just spent nearly 24 hours straight running from someone and haven't eaten that whole time. But this girl probably just over worked herself or something to cause this and probably wasn't jut running from something or some one.

Malikao seemed to jump quickly onto the task of assisting the girl and offered her food. jenny's stomach growled seeing them since she hadn't eaten since lunch the other day. Stealing was much harder in this place which was bad for jenny since all her ways of getting things was from other people due to either them being ice or her lying to get the things, or stealing. She noticed then another girl who was talking to a robot and blinked watching curiously.

Her ears then perked up in surprise as the robot then went back to her And shot out candy bars at her. She then gasped excitedly and snagged all of them. "Oh my god yes!" She said quickly as she tore one open and started to make quick work of the candy bar happily. She looked to GIR and said with her mouth still full. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Kyoshi lifted her head from the table when Malikai came over along if she was alright. The red head blushed brightly as she was offered food and bit her lip. Did this person care for her this much? Impossible. The only person who really worried about her was Crisis, right?

That didn't seem to be the case. Even the new girl that she had never seem before walked up to her offering food. Kyoshi laid her head back on the table and shook her head. They were now all around her and she couldn't handle it. The girl started to hyperventilate, trying to figure what to do or say or anything. She wasn't good in group situations... She wasn't good at one on one either...

Slowly, Kyoshi raised her eyes behind her bangs and bit her lip. She knew that they were just trying to be nice, so she took one slice of mandarin and nodded, mouthing a 'Thank you' to him. She then looked at the other two girls and gave a small smile and nod. That included for Gir too.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:21 am

Malikai smiled warmly at Kyoshi before setting the container of mandarins near her, "Eat as many as you need to" he said with a short nod before turning his attention to GIR, who'd just shaken candy out of his head for the little girl..What exactly am I working with right now?.., the white haired Beamer thought, he was wondering how this team was going to work out, especially when they barely knew each other. It was time for an ice breaker. "Alrighty then, let us be getting along with the introductions yes? Knowing a bit about each other will aid us in our endeavor" Malikai announced before clearing his throat "I am Malikai, my ability is to generate electricity...Though...Only in small doses, and I'm still learning to control it", knowing the weaknesses and strength of everyone will be beneficial, that way we can mold a plan around everyone's skills.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 am

Having met Malikai and Kyoshi before, Isabella found herself trusting of his explanation of a power. Kyoshi was still focused on her food, and the other girl... Isabella was still suspicious. She'd never met her before, but the others were okay with giving away powers and weaknesses to them... so maybe she was a member that Isabella hadn't met yet is all.

"Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix. Codename Tesla. I, uh..." She looked at GIR, who seemed to get the point and gave a well practiced salute. One of the few things he was actually good at.

"I want to kill everybody in da world."

He repeated from before, making Isabella sigh. "I guess I'm a mad scientist. That or I suck at programming a sense of humor into AI's. He's just next to useless, but I'm working on teaching him the differences between wrenches so he could at least help in the lab. Eventually he'll learn simple orders. Anyway, if you need tinkering done I can always take a crack at it. No promises on exact results."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Jenny eats the candy happily then noticed the quiet girl giving her and the other girl a smile and a nod. She gave a chocolate covered smile back and waved before returning to her candy excitedly. he slowed a bit and turned her attention to the guy that started to talk and he talked about getting to know each other better and how it would aid them in their endeavor. Jenny then blinked confused before wondering what she had gotten herself into this time. When it was her time she spoke up.

"I can fight well, hack and program, heal others and myself, float, and make physical energy that i can shot out or keep around." She paused thinking before holding her pointer finger up in the air. "Oh and I can do this too!" She then made her ears move up and down and then in opposite directions, then just one and then the other. She then smiled brightly "Tada!" She said happily before finishing off her last candy bar happily as she kicked her feet slightly in her chair since they were dangling a bit in the chair that was meant for one of the taller students there.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Ooc: Bump....?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:05 am

OOC: Sorry!!

Kyoshi tried to resist eating any more of his food because she thought it would be rude of her. However, she couldn't help but eat a couple more slices as the others talked and introduced themselves. It seemed the newcomer had a wider powerset than anyone she knew in the B-team, though that didn't really equate to much. She only spoke when spoken too.

When it came time for her turn, the tiny red head had already written something in advance that she shared with the entire group. -Hi. My name is Kyoshi. I can transform into any weapon imaginable, though once you choose one, I can't be a different weapon...-
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Malikai nodded thoughtfully as all of the fellow B-Teamers explained their powers, Isabella and Jenny would be very helpful if we have any technological problems, and Kyoshi would be great in a battle situation..., he then looked at the tired teen, It'd be foolish to jump into anything now, not only is one of us dead tired, we don't have a plan yet, but I guess that the point of this, to make preparations. The thoughtful look on the white haired boy's face suddenly turned serious  "Now that introductions are out of the way, we should now discuss the problem at hand, and what we can do to fix it.." he said with a nod "Envy's control over these innocent people is NOT acceptable, I feel we should try to get as many people out of this district as well can before we try taking him down..Any input or suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)    School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School's out (Open: B-Team greatly encouraged to join)
Page 1 of 1